House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 26 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:08 am

Aww is ickle wickle wyker getting all emotional? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:08 am

Aww is ickle wickle wyker getting all emotional? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:09 am

Well.. at least I'm not scared to do things like Genesis. ^-^" Proposing in the future shouldn't be a hard task.. *Ignores the looks Genesis is giving her.* *Glares at Alix.*

Alix Taken |
She was tired, dead tired, and usually waking up was an easy task for her considering she was a early riser. Even on the days that she spent all night trying pass levels in Kingdom of Hearts or Dragon Age, she'd fall asleep and end up waking up a few hours later to start her daily routine. This feeling of heaviness in her made her believe and remember that she was on a Magic High yesterday, one that she would not enjoy bringing up anytime soon. Turning her had a little, her mouth opened as she made out a few grumbled noises and lightly tried to swat at the voice that was urging her to wake up from her deep sleep.

Bash Atlas |
He sneezed as he threw his books down onto his unmade floor, stepping over the clothes that lay on the ground, he left his room. Irritated with a lot of things, school being one of them, and his cousin Mikro being the other. Continuously, the idiot kept calling him, not even leaving voice-mails. Walking down the stairs he felt vibration in his pocket, his eyes darkened as he took out his phone and recognized Mikro's number on his phone. Tightening his grip on it, he threw his fist out and the phone flew at the wall and bounced off. The annoying ringtone shooting off and echoing in his own head. This is ridiculous. He pranced past the living room in his 'after school' attire. Consisting off dark jeans and a shirt, his feet bare and feeling odd considering he liked wearing shoes usually. Reaching the kitchen he groaned as he found no trace of steak, "Fucking shit! WHO does that damn grocery shopping!?" He slammed the freezer door shut and walked towards the counter to grab some coffee from the pot.

Walking bare foot is enjoyable. -_- Bash is an idiot for hating it. Whatever vampire. -_- *Stares down at her toes.* You have some pretty ugly feet you freak.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:21 am

*Mumbles,* Good Alix. Be the brave one since your boyfriend's a coward -_- Hey, just because you're in a bad mood, doesn't mean you can be mean. *Sighs.* Sorry Alix. *Groans into the cushion again.* Much better ^_^

Oh boy, Alix was really out of it. Was she even still alive? Yeah, deffinately alive - I could hear her heartbeat as loudly as if I had my ear pressed right up against her chest - just extremely sleepy. Now what? Throwing water over her head came to mind, but I wasn't a douche like that, nor was I the kind of douche who'd play loud music by Alix's ear. I had to use a gentler approach. Hmmm... I guessed it was pretty cold, so I decided to go for the old fashioned 'Pulling the covers off' tactic, then began tickling Alix's feet, hoping that she wouldn't try kicking me. "Come on, sleepy head, wakey wakey." I told her, really wishing this worked otherwise I'd have to take extreme measures and drag her out of bed.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:27 am

Hey, they made me watch The Notebook and they now I how I feel about that movie.
I happen to think she has wonderful feet... As far as feet go anyway. *smiles and wraps his arms around her from behind, so he can look at Bash over her shoulder* How about you go ahead and leave her alone, huh? Going around calling people freaks around here is sorta a touchy spot, and I actually thought you wouldn't lower yourself to such a point. Though, you are a werewolf and it's the males of you're species I can't stand so this makes perfect sense...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:27 am

*Gasps and clambers over Wolfie.* I just remembered! Linz, is Elsa around? If not, it's ok, I can speak to her tomorrow, but I need to speak with her ASAP, please. *Looks up to Anna.* You should really stay out of other people's love life, y'know. Stop meddling. I'm not meddling, I'm just... Making her aware of a few things ^_^" Suuuure.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:38 am

I think she was making hot chocolate or attempting to anyway, because she's been craving it since the other night Smile So, the kitchen?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 am

*Runs towards the kitchen yelling,* Elsa! Elsa! *Skids across the kitchen's slippery wooden floor, her hair flailing wildly behind her in the process, and almost over alances, but quickly manages to catch herself on the counter beside her sister.* Elsa, I've got something exciting to tell you! X3 *Rolls eyes.* Meddling always leads to disasters. *Lies back on the couch, thankful to have the entire couch to herself now.* So, how is Linz?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 am

Linz is trying to do some drawing with pen and ink, and failing miserably. How is Wolfie doing?

*just finishes stirring the hot chocolate when her sister comes rushing in, causing her to raise an eyebrow and smile* And what, dear Anna, is this exciting thing you need to tell me? *lifts the mug and takes a sip*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:16 am

Wolfie is sufferig from a cold and failing at guitar. *Sarcastic thumbs up.* You, dear Elsa, have a secret admirer! *Squeals a little out of excitement but then tries to compose herself.* Sorry, I'll calm down, I'm just so happy for you Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:30 am

Riigght... *rolls her eyes and takes another sip of her hot chocolate* Who is it? The snowman outside? One of Hans' brothers you've set me up with? *sets the mug down and crosses her arms over her chest* Secret admirers are for the other women out there.
Well, at least we can fail together? I'm sure you're not that bad at guitar though...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:33 am

*Looks at Elsa confusedly.* I'm not joking, it's not the snowman and it's not one of Hans' brothers, someone generally likes you. What do you mean 'Secret admirers are for the other women out there'? They're for anyone who deserves love, like you.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 am

I'm horrible! I can't even play one note right! DX

I'm sure you're not bad at drawing though.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 am

Sure Anna, I guess so. *shrugs her shoulders and looks down at her hands* So, if it's not those then who is it? You obviously know, you're super excited about it. I'm genuinely surprised anyone has really gathered an interest in me though, so we're clear. I haven't really spoken to anyone around here...

It just takes practice, I heard guitar is quite difficult anyway. I can't play any instruments, and I don't really have the desire to either. Drawing however, I'm usually not so bad at, but now I have to draw a surreal picture out of permanent ink and it's quite difficult. I've been only practicing the past week or so, because we start the final product tomorrow.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:54 am

Elsa, you don't need to talk to people to attract them, your beauty does that for you. But, just to clarify, that doesn't mean you only focus on your looks, you'll still have to talk to people eventually - smile, wave, show them the real Elsa, not the royal Elsa. *Shrugs and hops up onto the counter, taking Elsa's mug and drinking some of the hot chocolate - sweet revenge for the other night - before setting it down with a smirk.* Anyway, I'm not gonna tell you who it is because it'd ruin the fun. Either you have to figure it out or he has to find the courage to confess his feelings. Just trust me when I say that he's perfect for you. Aaand if things don't go as planned, I'm sure Alec the snowman would be happy to take you on a date Razz

Ohh, I see. I'm sure you'll get the hang of ink drawing eventually, though. Once you know how to do shading and create different textures with the pen and stuff, it'll become more awesome Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:08 pm

*smirks and takes her mug from the counter, keeping it away from Anna* Peffect huh? That sounds a little hard to believe, I haven't ever met anyone who seemed even slightly perfect for me. Alec and I, we're probably more perfect than whoever he is. Cold and cold, you know?

Mhm, that's what I'm hoping anyway. With a few more lessons I'm sure you'll be able to play guitar a bit better, just the same as how I need to practice a bit more and I'll grasp the idea of pen and ink.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:13 pm

Ah, but your secret admirer doesn't just like the cold, he prefers it! Wait, that makes it sound even more like Alec O.o I swear it's not any kind of snowman, your secret admirer a real person, he just loves snow and ice and all things cold Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Maybe, I dunno. I might just asl Scampi to teach me once the lessons I paid for are over XD But yeaj, practice makes perfect Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:24 pm

That sounds like a good idea, she'd be able to teach you more one on one than the lessons now right? I think I remember reading that it's a group or something...

*mulls it over and looks at Anna, raising an eyebrow* You're not suggesting that... No way! He's... We haven't even... *smiles slightly and lifts her mug to her lips, speaking into it softly* That doesn't sound too bad...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Yeah, there's no one-on-one time at the mo :/ One-on-one time might be better Smile *Facepalms.* I gave it away! DX You were meant to- but I- *Sighs but her disappointed look turns into a smirk when she hears Elsa saying something about it not being too bad.* You like him, don't you? You can admit it, your secret's safe with me... Ok, maybe I didn't do well keeping Jack's secret but I promise I'll do better with yours! *Draws a cross over her heart with her index finger.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:00 pm

Ugh... Of course Anna. I don't mean to but he's just... I don't know. Maybe I'm biased because he's like me, or maybe there is something, I'm not sure. *looks down into her mug and smiles* So, he told you that he likes me or was that just an inference?

Perhaps I should try one on one with my art teacher... That might be helpful.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:33 pm

Awww, you have a crush on someone! *Hugs Elsa.* He told me X3 And I think there's deffinately something, so you should ask him on a date or something and see how it goes :3 ((I know it's too late to post this, but Anna insisted. *Yawns.* So tired...))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:36 pm

Sorry I poofed, fell asleep XD Anna told Elsa... Oh gosh no DX Well at least now you don't have to worry about confesskng your feelings... I just wanted to get to know her first, you know? So she didn't think it was weird DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:39 pm

Anna didn't mean to say that Elsa's secret admirer was you, in her defense, she just hinted a bit to much and Elsa figured it out ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:44 pm

sighs* It's not her fault, I guess... Amyway, I'm off out, later. *heads off
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down