House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Scampi
Britt-21
rae
Wolfsoul
8 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:42 am

Idk I just did it XD Don't question it, just go along with it Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:42 am

So many emails xD hi guys :3
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:45 am

O.o Ok... Hi Ali!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:52 am

Mhm, I feel quite ill. Just my throat and I had a fever late last night. How're you though?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:53 am

Alright, just a little lonely. Anna has yet to wake so I'm just left with an emo Xavier for company, and I don't know how to deal with an emo Xavier so... Yeah... But at least people are online now! I don't feel so lonely anymore! *Huggles Linz, not caring about getting ill.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 am

I'm bored and I'm waiting for my friend so we can start a project but she doesn't want to start it for like another two hours :/ anyone wanna rp?
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:12 am

Right! That does it! *Goes up to Anna's room and grabs the snoring princess by the ankle, dragging her out of bed..* Woah, hey, let go! *Clings onto the covers, though it only results in pulling them off of the bed too.* No, I'm bored so you have to come downstairs. A) Not looking like this and B) *Manages to wiggle her ankle out of Wolfie's grasp.* It's too early, let me sleep more. It's the afternoon, doofus. :O What? *Looks towards the clock and groans.* I slept all morning? *Sighs and gets up, wiping the drool from her face and putting the covers back on the bed.* Fine, I'll get up, just give me, like, 10 minutes to get dressed, ok? *Narrows eyes suspiciously.* Ok... *Leaves and heads downstairs again.* *Flops onto the bed and groans again, not happy with the incredibly rude awakening.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:17 am

Well I'm up for roleplaying if there's any takers; I have mum's laptop Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:18 am

Ooh! Me! Uhhh... Either Daynatt or Dierra. Pick one!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 am

I would scampi cause I wanna rp today too but I don't have any characters with you so...
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:20 am

Oh! Or Danius!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:28 am

*Trudges downstairs in her winter outfit, her magenta cloak folded neatly in her arms since she wasn't planning on going outside just yet.* Good mor- I mean, good afternoon, guys ^_^" Yay! *Huggles Anna.* Now I have someone to distract me from emo Xie!  'Emo Xie?' *Is pointed towards Xavier and frowns.* He looks terrible, what happened? Long story short, girlfriend issues. Oh, I see :/ I hope things get better for him soon, but I need to talk to that guy from yesterday. Is he here? *Shrugs.* I dunno.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 am

Ooohhh difficult! DX Probably... Dierra... because Daynatt would be going to the Doctors and I can't be bothered to do that yet XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:44 am

Having the keys to your own home was a really weird feeling. I mean, I had the keys to 7th Heaven, but that wasn't really my home; I didn't own it, Cloud and Tifa did. But, at the same time, having the keys to your own place was great! Sierra and I were were starting our adult lives together and wouldn't be constantly surrounded by people - we could have some privacy if we wanted it without having to retreat to the guest bedroom! We were stood outside our new apartment as I thought about this, Sierra doing the honors of unlocking the door, and when it opened, my jaw dropped. It was pretty spacious for an apartment, but still felt cosy. As I stepped inside, dropping the bags to the ground, I took in the the living room with it's two couches at right angles with a medium sized flat screen tv on the wall opposite. Behind the couch directly oppsite the tv was the kitchen, only seperated by a counter with bar stools at it - something that kinda reminded me of home -, and to the left of it was a hallway which I guessed led to the bedroom, bathroom and little storage room Cloud had told me about. I felt like a kid in a toy store for the first time, staring in wonder at all the little details and things dotted around the place. Heck, I felt so childishly excited that I couldn't helo running over and jumping onto the couch opposite the tv in a lying down position, letting out a laugh as I stared at the ceiling. "Oh gosh, this couch is so comfy!" I told my girlfriend, though I guessed she'd be less enthusiastic about my crazy antics. "And the best part is that it's all ours! Everything's ours! This is so awesome!" I was pretty sure I'd eventually miss my family, and I'd miss Tifa's cooking and how Claire always wanted to play with me, but right now I was just enjoying the sense of freedom and independence that I was experiencing in mine and Sierra's brand new home.

Melting my ice cream by the radiator like a boss Cool
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:50 am

Wolfsoul wrote:The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Denzel12
Tra da! Now I can put my all charrie post up!

The apartment.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 am

Sierra: I laughed slightly at Denzel's excitement, "You're like a kid on Christmas!" I teased light heartedly, but I followed suit and sat on the other couch, sinking into it ever so slightly as I did so. "Oh wow!" I laughed a little more, closing my eyes and relaxing. "I could get used to this." I murmured quietly, I was still so shocked about this place though, I mean, I loved it! It was bigger and a lot nicer than I thought it was going to be. "This really is amazing." I added, I was just so... Overwhelmed! Perhaps once I've saved up enough money I could get myself a keyboard so that I could start playing more frequently again.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:06 am

"Well this was our christmas present, Sierra! But yeah, I could get used to this too." I grinned, looking over at Sierra and how relaxed she looked. Smirking a little at the fact that she had her eyes closed, I sneakily crawled over to her - well, as sneakily as a guy could when his girlfriend not only heard everything but also read minds - and gave Sierra a quick surprise(ish). "No more loud kids, no more being forced into playtime, no more having to keep quiet at nightime because Claire's right next door; this is our little paradise for just the two of us! And we haven't even checked out the rest of the place yet, just the couches!" Oh gosh, if the couch was this comfy, imagine how comfy the bed would be! We had to go and lie on it! Taking hold of Sierra's hand, I tugged on it gently like a child would do to it's parent, jokingly emphasis what my girlfriend said about me being like a child, and said, "Comd on, Si-Si, let's go and explore!" Oh boy, Denzel the mature, serious soldier man disappeared as soon as he got his own apartment. Weren't people meant to grow up whe they got their own home, not grow down?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:15 am

... *Sighs.* Well, since he's not showing up, I'm going out. Wait, what? Where are you going? Just into town to look around. *Shrugs and puts on her cloak.* See you later! *Heads out.* Bye...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 am

hiiiiii
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:33 am

Hi Rae! Wanna rp?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:03 am

Ok... I'll just... Be here...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 am

sorry, I had to grab something to eat. but sure!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:35 am

I don't know why I agreed to sleep in Trent's bed again. I had a perfectly good bed in the adjoining room that was really comfy, but I hadn't even slept on it yet. I just, I don't know, I liked being near Trent as I slept, there was something that drew me towards him, especially at nighttime. I couldn't explain it but that was the reason why I was sat on Trent's bed now, watching him walking around the room preparing for bed as I hugged my knees to my chest. I wasn't even ready for bed though, I was still in my daytime clothes, waiting to go out hunting and feed the thirst that was starting to burn in my throat. I remembered then that Trent could drink blood too, and it made me wonder if he had ever really gone hunting before, heck, had he even seen anyone hunting before?! He should at least see it so that he knew roughly what to do, right? "Trent, would you like to watch me hunt tonight?" I asked him as he returned from the bathroom, a handing brushing my firey hair out of my eyes. "As long as you promise not to get in the way, I don't mind showing you how a real hunter hunts." Yes, I considered myself a real hunter now, after two only years I had pretty much perfected the vampire way of hunting, become a feral beast that stalked it's prey, then lunged when they were unguarded and since I didn't plan on going back to bagged blood any time soon, I would remain a real hunter for probably my entire existance, only stopping if something went horribly wrong one day.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:45 am

*Comes back in with a bag containing a chocolate cake, setting it down on the couch before sitting close to the fireplace, rubbing her arms.* Brrrr! It's freezing out there! *Runs over and huggles Anna.* Yay, I have a friend! O.o O...k...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:57 am

Sorry I poofed! I went on just dance since I probably won't be able to go on it again after I give it back tomorrow DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next