House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Ali9910<3
Evαlissiα .
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:13 am

I've seen the trailer for that show. It scares me :S

Replying in a min, got to switch to laptop.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:15 am

idk i stopped watching it a while ago, but it's on on demand and i have nothing to do. Razz
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:25 am

Fair enough ^_^

Once I changed into my PJ's, which were a little too small for me - all my clothes were, I hadn't been able to afford new ones -, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, even brushing my hair a little in an attempt to calm it's crazed look. Brushing it didn't seen to tame the mess though so eventually I gave up. After making sure that the lid to the toilet was down - I didn't want Jupiter jumping in there at any point during the night, or ever, actually -I exited the bathroom, quickly unpacking the majorly important stuff and keeping the rest in my backpack. I hadn't taken all my clothes with me when I ran away so at one point I'd have to retrieve the rest of my stuff from my old room... Or get Trent to do it so that I could avoid ripping my brother's head off. Anyway, I headed into Trent's room without even bothering to knock, Jupiter running after me as I climbed into Trent's bed, preparing myself for sleep, or at least some casual conversation until I fell asleep, starting with, "What did everyone at school say when I left? I bet they were thrilled, right? Or upset because they lost the person they love to pick on the most?" As I waited for an answer, I stroke Jupiter gently, my eyes never leaving Trent's form.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:28 am

*Watching Kids React to XBOX ONE vs Playstation 4 and almost in tears as they show some gameplay from FFXV.* Rub it in my face why don't you, you jerks! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:40 am

I'm watching Harry Potter again, but I'm semi-up for rp. Like, I want to, but I'm not sure if my brain will comply and work well enough for me to formulate any good posts ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:42 am

The Fine Bros: Is there a specific game that you saw in the trailers that you were like 'Oh that'll be a good game'?
Little girl: Final Fantasy. If I could own that I'd be so happy!

Me too, young FF buddy, me too! :')

Pick, Scampi, yay or nay! If yay, you've got to at least attempt good posts.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:48 am

Nathalie: I smirked as I ducked out of the way with ease, gathering more snow as I bent towards the ground. I lobbed it in Xavier's direction as I giggled, hearing the thud of it against his arm. I began to run towards the shelter of the forest. With all the trees acting like a shield, it would be more fun than in the open. Plus, he would have to try and find me first. I swiftly climbed a tree, making my ammunition as I tried to stay quiet.

I wrote that last night so there rest will be probably not as good, but I will try.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:59 am

Ok.

Oh boy! She'd gone into the forest! I quickly picked up my camera, slinging the strap around my neck, and headed into the forest. It was eerily quiet so I decided to stand behind a tree, making up a couple snowballs and peering out from behind the tree trunk. Maybe if I could lure her out? "Nat, come out come out wherever you are." I picked up a snowball, poised to throw it at a moment's notice. "I'll give you lots of kisses if you come out." Where the heck was she? She couldn't have disappeared, right? Unless... Removing my jacket, I spread out my reluctant wings and flew upwards with a few snowballs in hand. Aha! I knew it! Through the leafless branches I could spot Nathalie in a tree! Smirking, I flew closer anf then began my attack, throwing snowballs at the back of her head and her side and laughing as I did so.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:43 am

just woke up from my nap
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:44 am

Cool! I'll be going to bed once this game of darts is over. I keep yawning! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:03 am

Actually I'mma just stay on until I fall asleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:07 am

okies o;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:10 am

Yuffie and Vincent should go on another WRO mission! They both miss going on missions, especially Yuffie!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:12 am

XD if you want, go ahead
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:14 am

Meh, maybe in 2014. It will take a lot of writing to myself so it'll probably be like a story eventually... I'll figure something out at some point...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:16 am

okie .-.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 am

That moment when parts of The Fox related to Abby XD

"Big blie eyes, pointy nose,"

And

"Your fur is red, so beautiful, like an angel in disguise,"

Lol XD I need to make a 'What does Abby say?' song XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:19 am

XDDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:47 am

I'm not staying on, but I thought I'd better post this before I go to bed. Reply if you see this please.

Hayden : (Sorry, but can we skip, I have no motivation to write about them watching a movie then probably fading... I don't mind starting if you want)

Toby: *asleep*

Tonks: She tipped her head back with a sigh, drawing her elbows up to rest on the counter so she could slump against it even more. "Yeah, keeping busy.... Maybe I should just find another job, and actually keep it this time." She didn't particulary want a job, but it would keep her distracted and having the money wouldn't hurt. They'd probably see each other even less as well, which would get her used to not having him around if he did leave or something did happened to him. She didn't want to think about it anymore though, having a breakdown on Tyler wasn't exactly what she'd anticipated when she'd agreed to talk about it, and if they talked about it for any longer things would just get worse and she probably would actually lose him. Turning to face the counter she dropped her head to look at her hands to avoid looking at him, her shoulders hunched over in order to shy away from him without having to move away and look pathetic. "Look, can we stop now... I've done the whole sharing my feelings c*** with you, so can we just stop talking about it?"

Erin: Steam rose from the mug of black coffee that she had cradled in her hands, warming up her icy fingers and coaxing her eyes to remain open. It was midday and it had only been the promise of caffine that had persuaded her to leave her room at all. Now she stood out on the porch, her hip cocked to brace against the wooden frame as she braved the cold in favour of observing the world around her. She liked it outside in the winter because any sane person was warm indoors, leaving her in peace. She was free to watch the trees rustle in the wind, the calm motions drawing her into a quiet trance.

Cassidy: She quickly smuthered a round of laughter and rolled her eyes at him, making to look like she'd been offended. "So you're not just saying I stink, you're saying that I stink worse than you, so I'd have to take a longer shower than you." Shaking her head, she stuck her hands on her hips and looked at him disapprovingly. "That's just mean!" Holding her chin high she avoided looking at him until she'd walked past him and met up with red, she then looked over her shoulder grinning. "I'll see you when I no longer offend your sensitive sense of smell." She stuck her tongue out at him briefly, before turning back around and picking up her pace to a jog. She'd disappeared into the mansion before he had much chance to reply.

Adam: He took in the information greedily, also eager to learn more, even if he was scared of what he was going to learn. But none of that was frightening, it even made sense if you looked at it objectively. There always had been the legend of soul mates, a person being split in half at birth and finding their other half during life, Carpathians just took that legend to another level. Technically if their race could even exist in the first place then what was to say that the legend couldn't be true as well. However looking at it subjectively, it sucked. They had no choice who they were to spend the rest of their life with, they were basically told to 'mate' with a complete stranger for life, and if they didn't find their life mate then they'd be forever alone and it sounded like they had a pretty long life span. At somepoint during his musings he'd slid down the bookshelf and taken a seat on the floor, his leg propped up to support his arm whilst the other was folded beneath him. Realising he'd been too lost in his thoughts to even respond to her, he glanced up and gave her an apologetic smile, hesitating for a second before gesturing for her to take a seat opposite him. "S-sorry, I get lost in thought a lot... I think I understand, but what would happen if you never found them? There's a lot of people in the world to search through... Are you literally just alone for the rest of your life? And what if you have a life mate but they die before you find them? Or you find them, but they're with someone else?" He clamped down on his bottom lip before more questions could follow, he didn't want to overwhelm her with his curiosity, and he didn't want her to think that he was a complete weirdo either. "Sorry..."

Spoiler:
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:42 am

MxA; He rolled his eyes a little, smiling as he watched her quickly run inside. Obviously she was kidding, and it was cute how she always teased him. Actually, he loved it. She was just so likable and cuddly, and he wanted nothing more than to tell her about how beautiful and amazing and cute and wonderful she was. It could get awkward really fast though, since she could get extremely shy sometimes, and he felt like he should wait to do anything of that sort, at least until their relationship progressed. What he should be focusing on right now would be getting ready for the 'date' they were supposed to be going on, and more importantly, how he would kiss her. She gave him permission to do that, right? He wasn't sure, but he was going to do it anyway, and even if nothing went as planned tonight, at least he would have that to look forward to. Wiping beads of sweat from his forehead as he walked inside, he figured that he would just let things happen. If he kissed her, then he kissed her. And if he didn't, then well, that was too bad. He would only have himself to blame for that one.

_~_~_~

"Fucking thing won't..." He mumbled to his reflection in the mirror as he attempted to style his still-damp hair. He had already changed into a button-up shirt and jeans. His feet were covered with white converse, and everything else was okay, except for his hair. He even smelled good, because he knew that, due to his height, when girls hugged him, their faces were usually right where his chest was. So, he always made a point to make that part smell good, but not overwhelming. Figuring his hair wouldn't get along well with him, he gave up and left it limp across his forehead: He could always adjust it later. He walked downstairs, scrolling through his phone absentmindedly before he stopped in the kitchen to begin preparing the dinner he had promised Cassidy.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:10 pm

I'm going to my friends house soon but i might be on later. I'm on for now though.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Genesis O'Halloran-Dubrinsky |
I chewed a little on my bottom lip, just nibbling on a small part of it as he took it all in and slid down to the ground. I noticed the look in his eyes, it usually was one that resembled when a family talked together through their mindlink. The look reminded me of last weekened when uncle Klain had told me about how my mother had given birth to a healthy little boy named Stefan. I sigh a little until his voice broke through my thoughts and I sat down opposite of him, my legs folding into an indian style position. I nodded lightly before talking, "To the your first question," I brought my fingers up to number them down slowly. "We live until a 'dark' side of us takes over.. and then we become dangerous and feral. We call them vampyres. They're more horrible and have no soul practically, they're the type of vampyres you hear about in horror stories who kill without a second thought." I brought that first finger down. "Second & Third, we are alone. Most of us, mainly the men, like to take women or men as.. ermm.. you know..." A light blush covers her cheeks and she covers up a cough before she continues. "Until they find their other half. And if our lifemate dies before we find them? We'd feel it. We'd feel them die and then inside we'll die just a little as well.. and if you ask about what happens if they die before you reach maturity? Then that child grows up.. strangely." I shrug a little and glance at him. "The other half would grow up fidgety and somewhat crazed. And they have a higher chance of becoming a vampyre at a young age." I lightly push a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "We also have Carpathians who kill and hunt vampyres so it's safe." Then I get to the last question, two fingers going down on my hand. "If they are with someone.. some of the older carpathians.. like Gregori and my father. Will give them no choice but to come with them. But if it were me, I'd give my lifemate a choice... if he choose another woman. Then I can't object." I actually heard about this happening, to my cousin at least. It didn't work well and he ended up forcing her to stay by his side.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey Rae! (: Hello M'Lady.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:35 pm

hi!
joshuaaaaaaa. where is heeeee.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:46 pm

*Grabs Joshua by the shoulders and throws him in front of Mandie. Making sure he looked appropriate before walking off.* I am starting to get sick of all these new characters. -_- I rather have Siena and Jonathan back. *He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair as he grins at Mandie.* Hey baby. Wink
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next