House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:52 am

Blah, I hate seminars and interviews. I sat listening to my mom and this guy talk about the different types of scholarships for an hour and a half before we actually got to talk about my scholarship. Anyway, I'm up for rp, but only a little bit. I don't want to write up like six posts, because that'll kill me.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:53 am

Linz! *Hugs*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:54 am

*Knocks lightly on Ryker's bedroom door*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:55 am

Scampi, I would rp with you but it would cause too much brainpower for you, since you would have to make big posts for 3 people and I dont want that for you

*huggles linz*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:57 am

Alright alright, tomorow you will rp with me, promise? :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 am

Oh, thanks Smile *Opens a can and puts in a straw, drinking a bit of the beer.* Y'know, you're ok when you're not p***y. So... Are you gonna hook up with some girls now or are you going to try and stay straight? *Tucks Sammi's hair behind her ear.* I should probably get this sleepyhead to bed soon. I guess we could sleep here though... Chloe, do you think you can pop upstairs and get a couple pillows and the quilt from mine and Sammi's room? You can play with Yuki if you want. Ball! *Runs after the ball.* Ballballballballballball! *Picks up the ball in her mouth and runs back to Addie, dropping the ball at her feet. Taylor runs around in circles for a moment before stopping and barking, her tail wagging excitedly. O.o That sounds like a tough project, Wolfgirl :/ And hey Linz!

"I see..." A dream. I too had had a dream, but something told me that saying that dreams, such as mine, could ring with truth, was not a good idea. "You are right, it was just a dream. It is not real, and therefore you should not worry about it." I could see that it did not work, however, so I tried to think of another idea as I drank my orange juice. "Have you ever heard of a dream catcher? Personally I am not sure whether they really work or not, but they are supposed to capture nightmares before they enter your mind and then the nigtmares are destroyed by the sunlight. Perhaps you should invest in one and, if it does not work, I believe I know a few witches and warlocks within the town who might be able to make it work for real." It seemed like a good idea to me, and it would give Daniel some peace of mind. Deciding I'd try to make things a lighter mood, I smirked and added, "If all else fails, I suppose someone will have to sleep beside you at night, keep you company when you wake up in the middle of the night."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:59 am

i promise! Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:00 am

Ooh! Ooh! *huggles* I thought I saw you on but I was thinking perhaps I'm going a little crazy with the stress and everything! How's it goin?

*jumps up from the bed and goes to the door, opening it before biting her lip* Err... I'll go on now, come on in. *slips past her and walks down the hall*
*fixes his hair and slides off the bed* Did you find who you were looking for? I mean, your friend... I don't know her name...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:02 am

It's a bull sh*t project. haha

Eh. Been in the hospital for about the past month. I've got homework up the a** and a project thats due tomorrow. And on top of all of that, My head is pounding. How are you, Linz?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:03 am

Anyone is fine! ^_^ I have some people open, and plus the people who are in my temporary characters list.(: Oh and Jonathan. MY form got deleted somehow. -_- *Looks at Britt.* Roleplay post please?

Linz, can I talk to Henry? *Giggles and picks up the ball and throws it again. Standing up and stumbling after Taylor.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:04 am

Just off of topic a sec, you know how they say flexible girls are the best in bed? Well, Taylor's super flexible because she shifts from actig like a dog to acting like a human, so inagine how good she is in bed O.o Gah! Don't talk about innocent little Tay-Tay like that! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 am

XD

and its morning, Arawn. So, you're good
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:08 am

They shouldn't give you so  much homework when you've been in hospital for so long! Baaaall! *Runs after the ball again, skidding to a stop in front of it and picking it up on her mouth and returning it to Addie's feet, licking the little girl's cheek.* O.o Uhhhh Taylor, don't lick a child's face O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:10 am

*Walks in and hugs him* I really am so sorry. I... I know there's no excuses I can actually use, but I am sorry, whether you believe me or not I don't know, but I know that it won't happen again... Actually can we rp another time? Just wanna do Caius and Daniel right now...

Replying now!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:14 am

Stressed out, and overly worked really with all this stupid English stuff. I've been Gavin a bad go of things. I'm sort to hear you were in the hospital, I recall reading that earlier. Being bucked off a horse can't be fun, ever.

*notices Isolt as he walked out of the kitchen and smiles nervously* I've actually been meaning to talk to you about something. It's nothing serious or bad, I just have a question is all.
Im really confused about this situation. Earlier you seemed mad at me for being kinda disappointed, and now you're sorry about it? Not that I'm not happy about your apology I just don't understand what earlier was about. My disappointment was understandable, I think... Do you think I was overreacting?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 am

Good. *Starts writing up a post.* My face clean! ^^ *Tells wolfie and picks up the ball, throwing it over Taylor's head with a huge smile.* *Looks from Adeline to make sure she's okay, then to Henry. She walks forward and gives him a hug and a kiss with a grin.* Alright then, what do you want to talk about? Is Micah coming back soon?

Arawn McNamara |
I sit up in bed and run my hand through my hair and look at Erik, who was sitting in bed with his eyes open. As if he hadn't slept all night, no wait.. of course she didn't sleep all night. I was just about to touch Erik-Michelle's hair, but I stopped and got out of bed. "Alright Michelle, after my shower. I want us to go to downtown and grab you some clothes, and then we'll take the next flight out to wherever Uncle Tanner wants us to go."

Where is the Mansion even located at? o.O
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:17 am

Hi people
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:19 am

Hey Midget! Wanna continue Genesis/Adam?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:19 am

Washington. We decided on Washington... To be honest we should've just made it Forks! XD *Runs over to the ball and picks it up, this time not giving it back. Instead she play bows and gives out a playful growl.*

Low battery DX

Hi midget!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:22 am

*Reaches up and gently touches Taylor's ears.* Soft! ^_^ Now gimme ball. *Holds out both of her hands expectantly.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:22 am

Michelle looked at her Master and she nodded "okay, master." she didnt change from the form she was in, seeing is she was never given the command to change back to her normal form. She blinked, not sure what else to say. So Michelle just sat there and watched him walk. I do not know what to do. Master has left me without any commands.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:23 am

Yeah sure, want a repost?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:24 am

I'm more of a dog person, but sure. *heads up, gets what he asked for, but trips on the 3rd to last stair and lamds on her ass. Gets up and gives him them* Now my ass hurts :/ Aaanyway back to your question; I'm not entirely sure. But I do think I'm gonna have to break up with Charlie, I mean, he's amazing, but he's just never here, and that's not fair on me, y'know?

Daniel: I shook my head as I carried my orange juice over to a table and sat down. "I will be fine, it happens every few months." I admitted, biting my lip nervously, for I had never told anyone this before. "It may not be real now, but it was before." This time had not been so bad compared to other times, yes I must have thrashed around a lot, as when I woke, everything that was on the bed, was on the floor, however I did not scream this time, or shout his name, or do anything that was too bad. "A dreamcatcher would be of no use to me, I will be fine."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:24 am

Well, I should be going to pick him up tomorrow after work. You can tag alon if you'd like... That's not what I wanted to talk about though. I was on my way home from work the other day and I found a kitten and I just wanted to know if you like cats. I mean, he's a Bengal I'm pretty sure and he's really not a bother to anything. I just didn't want to keep him without you being okay with it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:25 am

It was not. I'm still in pain everywhere.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next