House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Evαlissiα .
Britt-21
Scampi
Ali9910<3
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:02 am

Ryan: She couldn't help but smile. She kissed him. "I love you, Joe. And I always will." She said, and rubbed the head of their child. She sat up straight, however. "Kiara." She mumbled. "That's why Kodi was so upset..." She mumbled. "It's obvious that she won't talk to me, after I told her that I wasn't going anywhere..." She sighed.

Kodi: He ran. He ran into the forest. He was pissed at Ryan for letting him go with her, but he was even more pissed off at himself for snapping on Kiara. He made it to the spot that he took Kiara when she was upset about her mother. The cliff. He looked down, watching the water smack against the side of the cliff. He closed his eyes, listening to the sound of the water as he sat in the grass and laid his head down, looking up at the sky and listening to the waves crash on the rocks.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:02 am

Jay looked over at her "just a bit? Trust me, I have been in your shoes before. Drinking so much till you drop, not the best." he then realized that he never mentioned his name "Im Jay by the way. What's your name?" he asked, turning to her as the coffee brewed. She was pretty cute. But Jay promised himself to not fall in love again. So, he pushed that thought away.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:11 am

Chloe: Oh if only he knew the full story. I didn't just drop, I hit rock bottom. More than likely ruined mine and Leah's friendship, and if Charlie ever found out... I didn't even want to think about it! "Cj." I said to him, I might as well go by my nickname, it wasn't as common, as least not for girls. Leaning against my right hand, I massasged my forehead gently, I just wanted to forget about it, pretend it never happened. It did though. I'm not sure what exactly, but I felt funny today, and not just because of the hangover.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:16 am

*Stands up go go put the empty paper that the wrap came in in the bin, stumbles slightly, then sis on the floor near Jason* Jason? Jason I'm sorry I was a bitch to you earlier. You're right, shit does happen, and there's fuck all I can do about it... So is it bad that I wanna do it again? *notices that Sammi's asleep on top of him*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:19 am

Jay nodded, Well thats a weird name for a girl...Maybe she had those names that were Mary Jane, and they called her MJ. Dunno. Might be along those lines. "Its nice to meet you, CJ. Are you any type of immortal? I cant really get a scent from any of my forms." he rubbed the back of his head "I'm a shapeshifter."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 am

Chloe: "Does being awesome count?" I laughed a little, then instantly regretted it, stopping immediately. I shook my head. "No, I'm just an insane human." I was joking about being insane, although there were many times I felt a little crazy... And there are times when I feel that I needed to be ina mental institution, locked away in a padded room... Knowing me I would be bouncing all over the walls. "Heh heh." I laughed lightly, at my own thoughts, I hoped he didn't think I was seriously crazy!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:28 am

Why did I get these strange dreams? Almost as if James' soul still existed despite his death, and he communicated through my dreams. The scene was familiar - James and I in front of my fireplace, the fire casting an orange glow on the room - but instead of being in our respective armchairs, holding hands, I was curled up on James' lap, fiddling with the top button of his button-up shirt. A sigh escaped my lips. 'Caius?' "Hm?" 'That is the fifth time you've sighed. Is everything alright?' "Yes. My apologies, I did not mean to make you worry." '... It's that man from earlier, is it not?' "Why would you say that?" 'This is a dream Caius, it's in your mind, and so is he.' Even James knew that this was a dream. I really did despise these kind of dreams. How I longed for them to be real... "He is merely a resident, love, my heart belongs to you entirely." 'Caius...' Disbelief. I frowned and tilted my head up to trail a bunch of kisses across his jaw. A distraction, yes, this called for a distraction. I was about to close my mouth over his when, 'You do realise that it is ok to let go, right?' The pain in my heart almost felt real. "I don't want to risk losing you entirely, or forgetting you." Soft lips like silk met mine and I closed my eyes. Before I had a chance to see what James would say, my eyes snapped open. No, let me go back to sleep, allow me to be re-immersed into the dream. But alas, it was over. Sighing frustratedly, I dragged myself out of bed and showered and brushed my teeth, James' words playing through my head on a loop. 'You do realise that it is ok to let go, right?' Really? Was it? I did not know, I did not know what to think anymore. Perhaps if I returned to the kitchen, I could try and figure out what feelings I had for Daniel. But when I got there, he seemed... Off... "Is everything alright, Daniel?" I asked softly as I took in the nowhere near dry hair and the fact that only a handful of the buttons of his shirt were done up, revealing his chest slightly, though with the look in his eyes, I was far too concerned to blush over a bare chest right now.

"Probably not." I admitted with a sigh. "But that changes nothing. Whether she likes you or not, it wont change the fact that, from now on, we are staying together. She will just have to accept that." I returned the kiss to Ryan's lips, greatful to be able to do such a thing again. I thought that I would never be able to kiss her again, and that I would never see my beloved son, yet here we all were, finally back together as it should be. Hoping to lighten the mood, I turned my attention to Bentley and gave him a small smile. Did you make sure to tell Arthur who his father was when he was born? I don't want him growing up calling Kodi 'Daddy'."

She might have had the gift of understanding, but one thing Hope didn't understand was why, instead of trying to fix things, Kodi had stormed off and Kiara was in the bathroom crying! They loved each other, just like daddy and Ryan loved each other, so why weren't they fixing things. Hmmm... Maybe she should fix things! Hope wasn't exactly sure how to, but since Kiara was beyond listening to her right now, Hope decided to act like a real vampire kid and track down Kodi using his scent. She picked up the scent pretty easily, but wasn't used to running at vampire speed through the forest so she fell over every now and then, getting a couple scrapes, cuts and bruises. Eventually she found Kodi lying down by a cliff and, deciding to try something she found funny, hoping it would cheer him up, she practically jumped onto Kodi's stomach, then giggled and waved. "Hiii!" Act happy and other people would be happy. Happiness was infectious, right? Just like laughter and yawning. Yeah, she'll make Kodi catch the happiness bug and then he wouldn't be mad at Kiara! Such a clever little 7 year old.

*Was almost asleep himself, but he opens an eye to see a blurry Chloe and shakes his head.* First- *Realises his voice might wake up Sammi and he starts speaking a little more quietly.* First of all, I'm sorry. I guess I need to learn to be a little more sensitive sometimes. Second of all, it's not a bad thing, heck, it means you could be bisexual and, to be completely honest, that just means you have more choices of who you can f***. Ok, maybe not that extreme, but it means you can have anyone you want, pretty much, as long as they like women too. It broadens your choice of partner, I guess, if that makes sense. Maybe doing it with your best friend isn't such a good idea because, you know, she has a boyfriend who's actually there for her - no offense - but doing it with another girl is a good idea for you, I mean, if you wanna do it, then do it. And I'm rambling. Sorry :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:31 am

Scampi wrote:Chloe: "Does being awesome count?" I laughed a little, then instantly regretted it, stopping immediately. I shook my head. "No, I'm just an insane human." I was joking about being insane, although there were many times I felt a little crazy... And there are times when I feel that I needed to be ina mental institution, locked away in a padded room... Knowing me I would be bouncing all over the walls. "Heh heh." I laughed lightly, at my own thoughts, I hoped he didn't think I was seriously crazy!
Jay chuckled softly "It could count. but, I know you arent an insane person. I would know if someone was insane." he winked to be funny, and chuckled slightly, looking at the coffee that finished and he poured her a cup. "What do you like in your Coffee, CJ?" he asked, looking over his shoulder at her. Waiting for her responce. Some people liked it black, some liked it with cream, some even liked it black with sugar. The world was weird.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:42 am

Rice rice baby! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:58 am

Daniel: For a moment, I was still staring into space in a downwards direction, then I thought I heard something. I lifted my head up, catching a glimpse of Caius out of the corner. "Ahh, good morning, Caius." I murmured, placing the glass of orange juice against th counter after taking a sip. "Physically, of course," I answered his question, although it was a tad delayed. "However mentally, I am not entirely sure." I shook my head, diminishing the image from my head again. "Orange juice, Caius?" I asked him, I needed a distraction.

Chloe: With thoughts flying around in my head, I almost mised his question. "Milk and a lot of sugar, please."I answered him, allowing myself to give him a thankful smile before returning bak to my thoughts and thw questions insode my head what needs to be answered. One what kept cropping up was 'Who am I?', amd I wondered it often, who was I, really? I don't think I was the person I thought I used to be.

*Shakes head* I don't mind you rambling. And I feel aweful about that, what f he breaks up with her? I mean, I know she reeeeally likes him, but I really like Charlie too... Like, a lot. *sigh* I just don't know anymore, really. Oh god I'm gonna regret this tomorrow, but I'm gonna get another beer. You want one?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:18 am

No thanks, I can't exactly sit up to drink a beer. *Chuckles but quickly shuts up because the laughter is making his body shake.* Ryker wont break up with Leah. He's kinda like me - he's lucky to even get a girlfriend. If it helps, I know how your feeling right now, kinda. I messed up badly once, thought Sammi was gonna end things with me and she just turned around and said, 'Ok, s*** happens.' I'm sure Ryker will either say that or just forgive and forget. *Plays with Sammi's hair and makes it look like she has a blonde moustache.*

"Yes please." I answered, my frown growing as I learned that Daniel's problem was mental. Mental problems could take years to cure, and that worried me. "Would you like to talk about it or would you rather we talk about something else?" I asked, hesitantly placing my hand on top of Daniel's in an attempt to be comforting. "As I said yesterday, I am here to listen if you feel the need to talk to someone." I started thinking about other subjects, however,just in case Daniel did not wish to talk about what was troubling him. Perhaps I would tell him that I owned this mansion... Perhaps not, I rather enjoyed the fact that he did not know.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:22 am

lol Im gonna let you rp with wolfy, scampi ^-^
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:23 am

Wolfgirl come back! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:33 am

Sorry I poofed. Doing a project for school.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:34 am

Daniel: I took my time as I collected a glass like mine, and poured the orange juice in slowly. I had never really spoken to anyone about Jonathon before, there was nobody there to listen. "It was just a dream." I told him, although it was like I was trying to convince myself that it was, I knew it was just a bad dream that had kept me awake. However, once it had actually happened, and the memories that occured that night have haunted me up until this very day. It was three years ago, yet I can't seem to let it go. It made me wonder if I ever could.

Yeah I hope so, she's a real sweet girl, so if he doesn't forgive her, then I'll go give him a lecture or something. *shrugs before getting up and going into the kitchen, bringing a 4-pack of beer cans* I brought you a straw XD So if you want a drink you can. *opens up a can and takes a big mouthful.*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:35 am

Ooh! Project! Wanna keep roing or d oyoi just want to tell me what kind of project it is? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:36 am

hai wolfgirl, and evay!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:38 am

I have to do a really complicated project based off of closed captioning. I have to do a three page report, a powerpoint with mostly pictures (Which is practically impossible considering there are only about three picutres I could find.) and a poster which should also be pretty much pictures. :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 am

Aww but I wanna rp with you too Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:40 am

Hey(: *Looks down at Michelle with a raised eyebrow and nods his head.* Hello Michelle, would you like to roleplay? *He asks, carefully taking her hands off his chest.*
Doggie!! *Squeals and throws the ball, it bounces of the wall and goes off towards the fireplace. She struggles in Isolt's arms.* Down!! I want down! Very Happy *Smiles and places her on the ground.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 am

Evay! Wanna rp anhone? :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:43 am

Yes I do wanna rp. :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:45 am

You know what? I'm in such a good mood that tomorrow I might actually talk to Jasmine in maths XD

Who do you want to rp? Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:48 am

*nods* Yes please, Master.its okay, Scampi ^-^ i dont want to overwelm you.

Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:51 am

Aww but I like rping Chloe Sad *sigh* Alright. I still happy though!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next