House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
Meggie
rae
Tony
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Yeah, Bex usually gets up at 7 so she's really really tired. *Mumbles.* -_- She says hi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:14 pm

"Well, I don't care about the design, but I would like silver ones... Sorry for being so picky, but I like to stay matching." Sutton puts on her best apolegetic smile, and puts the other ice skates back on the ground. She looks around the ice rink as she waits for the new pair of skates.

So picky Sutton!
Well! I have to look good for the mens Wink
Dontcha mean man? Wink
*glares* Shuddup.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Bahahaha, hiiii! What are you doing up so early?!
And thanks for translating Jer... I might poof or something, and if I do, that probably means my iPod is acting up. I think it's time for a new one... It's been dying off fast, and it's been really slow. Plus the internet works just fine, but for some reason, when I go on the internet on my iPod, it goes haywire....

So, sorry if I poof!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:16 pm

*Rolls eyes and mutters* I already hate this Sutton woman -_- *Then speaks louder.* So... Do you wanna rp?

*Mumbles.* She says she doesn't know, she just suddenly woke up an hour ealry. And your welcome, and I don't mind if you poof Smile

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Gee. Thanks. -_- I heard that by the way...
*eyeroll* Anyways... Sure! Repost?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:19 pm

((Whatever Sutton.))

"Ok then, no more questions for Miss Caldwell. And I think you misunderstood me, there's no more surprises, the Paramore concert is the surprise." Hopefully that would throw Giselle off so that she didn't have a clue about her surprise. Already we had made it to the concert stadium on the outskirt of town and I placed Giselle down so that I could get the tickets out of the backpack.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:28 pm

"Oh, okay." I probably just heard him wrong... I have been very tired lately... and I don't really pay attention when people are talking... I have a sort of bad habit of tuning people out when I'm tired... So, anyways, when he put me down, I just stood next to him, with my hands on my hips.

Lame post. -_-
Whatever Jeremy. -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:35 pm

((Meh, it's ok, I don't mind lame post Very Happy))

I grabbed the tickets and then stood upright, giving Giselle a kiss on the cheek before leading her towards the big scary guys who let people in. He checked our tickets and then allowed us in, telling us to go the front of the stage. I smiled and nodded a thanks to the big scary guy. "This is going to be awesome!" I exclaimed to Giselle as we walked towards the stage, though for me it was going to be more than just awesome, it was going to be nerve wracking. "Are you excited, beautiful?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:40 pm

I nodded and smiled, this was truly going to be interesting! I had never been to a Paramore concert before, and the fact that we were like front row, legitimate seats, it was going to be awesome! Just like Jeremy said. "Yeah! How could I not be excited? And the fact that I came with you makes it even better." I grinned and kissed his cheek, taking his hand in mine, and lacing our fingers together. Can't wait for the show to actually start!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 pm

My smile grew upon hearing that and I gave our hands a little squeeze. Good, Giselle was glad to be here with me, that took away some of the nerves building up in me.

((And I'm gonna skip waiting for everyone to come in :/))

About an hour and a half later, the lights went off inside, then all you could hear was the intro to 'Pressure' the crowd started growing crazy and when the stage lights cane on, Paramore was there. The concert had started.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:53 pm

I grinned when Paramore actually started playing. I wasn't one of those types to go crazy, and scream and sing along and stuff. I was more of a person to just kind of lip sync along with the song, and stuff. I'm a chill concert attender. Razz And I think the fact that I'm pregnant makes me calmer, so that I don't really stress out the kids. That would be bad... I started to kind of sway with the music, and just bounce from side to side with the beat.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:00 pm

I looked at Giselle and chuckled. She looked so calm compared to everyone else! I guess she was like me, calm and relaxed even at concerts. I started mouthing the words, know it would be pointless to sing since no one would hear me over the noise anyway.

((I think we'll just mention 3 songs, 1 at the beginning of the concert, one in the middle and one at the end, that way the posts wouldn't be so... Reptitive.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:07 pm

I'll let you pick the songs then Jeremy, since you have some surprise for Giselle and I dunno what it consists of.

I smiled and sang along, quietly, and calmly rocked out, if that was possible... But, you know, I didn't want to get in the person next to me's personal space, so I just kind of kept to myself. At a point in the song, I put my arm around Jeremy's back, and kissed his cheek. I dunno, I was just really happy to be doing something instead of sitting back at the mansion!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:15 pm

((Cool cool! Well yu can pick the 2nd song if you want, I only need to say the 3rd song, that's the important one. Oh, and by the way, 'Pressure' was the first song out of the 3 Very Happy))

I smiled and kissed Giselle's cheek in return, listening to her singing above the noise everyone else was making. I really loved to hear Giselle sing, she was actuLly kind of good.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:21 pm

I listened as 'Pressure' ended, and there was a bunch of cheering. They began to play their next song, and I recognized it off the bat. It was 'Misery Business'! It was actually one of my favorite songs by them. It was just a good song to rock out to. ^_^ And even though I can't exactly rock out for now, I can still sing along. So, that's exactly what I did!

Kay, fair deal. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:28 pm

A part of me wondered whether Giselle knew I could hear her or not, but I kind of guessed she did know since I was a vampire. My gaze flickered between Haley Williams and Giselle and I gave a little smirk. Their hair was the same, except Haley's was a bit more red. Twins! And they were both singing, so singing twins! I chuckled a little and sang along.

((And my next post will be at the end of the concert Very Happy *Yawns.* I hate waking up early. Oh, you're awake now. Mmhmm. Good, I thought you were about to miss the suprise. O.O Yay! Surprise time!!!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Twinsies! XD

I smiled, and sang along, and kind of swayed with the music. I was actually having a lot of fun here! Paramore concerts were pretty awesome. But I wouldn't expect anything less than this from Paramore. Razz Once the song was almost at the end, I kind of calmed down, and just watched them playing and Haley Williams singing.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:43 pm

The only exception was the last song to play and I tokk a deep breath, readying myself. Ok Jer, this was the moment you had been waiting for, don't mess this up! With a kind of shakey hand, I took Giselle's left hand in my own, staring at it for a little while whilst I thought back nerves. Then I pulled the ring out of my right pocket and placed it on the wedding ring finger. And, just in case she hadn't noticed it, I kissed the back of her hand, doing something I'd never usually do to attract attention, before looking up at Giselle wit kind of hopeful eyes. The perfect place with the perfect song and the perfect girl... But why was I doing this? I mean yeah, I wanted to do this, but I knew I'd be rejected. She had been fully committed to Dane the badboy, why would she even think about beong committed to me, the best friend? It was Dane whom she had wanted to marry, it probably always will be... But, I guess I had to take the risk even if I was just doomed to be rejected. Damn. Rejected at a Paramore concert. That's going to be tough to forget...

http://www.google.co.uk/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en-GB&gl=uk&client=safari&q=engagement%20ring&sa=N#i=40
((The engagement ring :3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:53 pm

When The Only Exception started to play, I kind of smiled, and just was listening to the song. It was quiet, and I could actually hear it... When I felt Jeremy kiss my hand, I raised my eyebrow, and lifted my hand to my face. Wait... Where did that ring come from? I looked at Jer, and then at the ring, and he had a weird expression on his face. What was the ring for? what is he- Ohhh... My.... Gosh... It all makes sense now! The whole reason why he brought me here! The Only Exception is playing, the ring is there on my freaking finger.. And not on any finger. It's on the ring finger of the left hand! I think I know what that means... He's.... proposing? I looked back over at Jeremy, and tears started to fill my eyes. But they were happy tears. And you know, I'm all hormonal and weird because of being pregnant. But still, I managed to put on a smile, and practically throw myself at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and gave him a long kiss on the lips, my eyes closing shut. Well, I just hope that he took that as a yes...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Wait, a yes?! It had to be! Giselle was smiling and kissing me! If it had been a no, she would have taken the ring off and given it back with an apologetic look on her face. Giselle was committed... To me... YES! Woohoo! I was getting married to my best friend! Giselle loved me as much as she had loved Dane! And I was thinking too much and just standing there doing nothing whilst Giselle kissed me! When I realised that, I kissed Giselle back, wrapping my arms around her and holding my fiancee - that felt great to say - as close to me as the twins would allow.

((I almost cried happy tears XD Well, that surprise surprised me too Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm

*Wakes up, curled up on the couch with a blanket over her* Whoa... How'd this blanket get there? It was Jet. Thanks Jet! *Yawn* *Nods in response* Oh ya! I remember now! He finally told me why he always does the blanket thing last night!
Jeez, why am I up at 2? I have to wake up in 4 hours...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Hey Mort! Now go back to sleep! But before you do, read back a couple of posts to find out the awesome news Very Happy -_- Ignore him. You don't have to if you don't want to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Tanya- I laughed a bit at the idea but it was actually a pretty good one! There was nothing else to do today so might as well make it tomorrow. So I nodded and shrugged at the same time which I'm sure ended up making me look stupid. But oh well. I took a seat on the couch, huddling up next to the arm rest, leaning against a pillow. Hmm... I wondered what we were going to watch.

Dray- What'd he do? I was slightly intrigued now, though he may have just been a cop. That was a dangerous job- difficult and beneficial to the public. I had a feeling that he did something more... in the dark. Something normal people shouldn't know about at all cost. Or I just liked a good story and was over thinking it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Already did *gives Jeremy a head pat* Gratz dude.
And ya.. Sleep sounds like an intriguing concept...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Ooh! Question! Why does Jet do the blanket thing. Thanks Very Happy I was certain Giselle was gonna reject me but she didn't.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next