House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
Meggie
rae
Tony
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 pm

((It's my birthday in 2 days Very Happy Go away Taylor. Awww. D: Meany!))

Stop smiling! You're making it harder for me not to like you! I mentally grimaced, realising that I had just admitted to myself that I liked him. Damn. Not good. I let out a sigh. Well, I guess there's not escaping now. "Hey Nick, can I try something?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Tony the...Tiger? wrote:Lyndsey: "Are you insulting my weight mister?" She glares at him. "Just kidding." She hops off him and smiles. "No change into something cute!"

Josh: I rolled my eyes. Something cute. I thought for a minute. "I have no idea what you class as cute"

You don't have rp I just wanted to post it
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Nick: I chuckle a little. "Yeah, go ahead." I wait expectantley, curious as to what she would do.

Lyndsey: "I dunno." She shrugs. "A bunny or something. But you can't do a bunny, that would be cheating."

I just changed her color cuz I made a new guy. btw I gtg soon it's 3:15 here
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:21 pm

I bit my lip nervously but then decided to get it over and down with. I reached up and gave Nick a kiss so light that it was as if our lips were just brushing together, nothing more. I pulled away and looked down at the floor. "I just... Wanted to see of... I felt anything..." And yes, yes I did. It had felt like electricty was suddenly flowing through my veins, and I kind of liked it.

Okies Tony Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Nick: I closed my eyes as she kissed me. It was short but it was powerful. I wasn't tired anymore. Definitley not tired. I felt energized. I open my eyes back up and look at her. "I felt something." I gently pull her chin up. "Let me seee those eyes." Hey wait!! She's still getiting over the other guy! This is just gonna hurt her! I let go of her chin.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Okay

Josh: "um not allowed to use a bunny." I thought for a minute okay a kitten then. I turned into a pure black kitten, with a White nose. "meow"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

I'm not leaving quite yet. just soon.

Lyndsey: "Awwww!" I pick him and I set him on my lap, stroking his fur. "See, you know what cute is."
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Josh: I headbutted her hand. "meow"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Lyndsey: "You make a very cute kitty." I gently stoke his fur.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

"You're obsessed with my eyes, aren't you." I teased, though inside my stomach was doing backflips and my heart was going at the pace of a hummingbird's wings. Did... Did Nick just say he felt something??? D-Did that mean he liked me as more of a friend?! Well, this was becoming weird and complicated. I liked Nick - I could admit it to myself now - but I was still mourning over Richard... What should I do?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Josh: "meow" I curled up against her belly. It was really warm.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Lyndsey: "I have no idea what your saying but I'm sure it's cute." I smile and cratch behind his ears.

Nick: "Yes I am." I smile at her. I just wanted to keep the subject away from the whole love thing. I didn't want to ruin the night again. I close my eyes and open them, sort of like a blink but longer to clear my head. But how could I? We needed to talk about that 'whole love thing'. I felt like I was a problem for her, just making her life harder.

and with that slightly depressing reply by Nick, I'm off to bed. G'night
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Night

Josh: I purred

Last edited by midget on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:43 pm

((Bye Tony! *Sighs.* Nick's not a problem, I'm a problem.))

Nick's answer made me laugh. "Well, as long as you don't get so obssessed that you try and take my eyes, I don't mind." that sounded weird, but I mentally shrugged it off. The music changed back to fast stuff and I sighed. "Fun's over."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:48 pm

Cheeky Meggy wrote:"right that means crashing down cos i don't no how to do that"

"cool you can talk to animals to "

"Yeah, I can, well, no, I can only comminucate with horses..." I noticed he'd said to so that must mean that he could...

Sorry I went the other night, mum came up to get laptop :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm off to tennis so I'll be back in 1hr 30min

Just in case people come on:

My eyes widened when I realised what Suzie was wearing. This was worse than when the demon had seen Suzie changing her shirt! At least she had been wearing appropiate clothing on her legs then. A part of me, strangely, wanted to pull Suzie closer to me, but the majority of me was panicking over how little Suzie was wearing. Oh come on boy! It's just a bikini, toughen up! The demon practically yelled at me. "Uhhh... Yeah." I mentally kicked myself; that had sounded kind of nervous.

Wait, a yes?! It had to be! Giselle was smiling and kissing me! If it had been a no, she would have taken the ring off and given it back with an apologetic look on her face. Giselle was committed... To me... YES! Woohoo! I was getting married to my best friend! Giselle loved me as much as she had loved Dane! And I was thinking too much and just standing there doing nothing whilst Giselle kissed me! When I realised that, I kissed Giselle back, wrapping my arms around her and holding my fiancee - that felt great to say - as close to me as the twins would allow.

Nick's answer made me laugh. "Well, as long as you don't get so obssessed that you try and take my eyes, I don't mind." that sounded weird, but I mentally shrugged it off. The music changed back to fast stuff and I sighed. "Fun's over."

"Thank you, Mr Williams." I giggled as I pasted Nate and walked into the resturaunt. "You're such a gentle man." Walking over to a free table and sitting down, I waited for Nate to join. I kind of felt sorry for him because of what he had said earlier, but oh well, I didn't mind that much, in fact, it was kind of funny.

After a moment of thought, I nodded. "Go point, going shop while she's sleeping would be good." I had been worried about Tara waking up and crying due to noise in the store but, in theory, there shouldn't be much noise in a baby store at 7:30pm. "Lets get it over and done with now." And then tonight we could sleep together Smile

"Thanks." I bent down to kiss Brandon's cheek and then sat down, still acti g kind of snug. "That took skill, brains, and a whole lot of ninja-epic-ness!" A giggle escaped my lips and then I continued. "Anyway, it's your turn to attempt dethrowning the bowling queen!"

With suitcase and guitar in tow, I headed back to the mansion with Jet. When we got there I went up to my room, hoping that Jet would come - I really craved his company right now - and roughly unpacked my stuff. After heading into the bathroom, I got dressed into my white pyjama t-shirt with horizontal purple stripes and matching purple pyjama bottoms.

I sighed and flopped back onto my bed. Now Nathalie was upset and it's my fault! If only I could stay, if not to be her boyfriend, then at least to be a good friend. But I couldn't do anything about it. As soon as Matt and Dayna were done filming, we were out of here. Life sucked.

And I'll type up Joe and Kiara later when I have time Very Happy

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=43
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down