House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Immortality

+5
LeFeuDeMort
Meggie
rae
Tony
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House of Immortality

Post  midget Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Josh: I chuckled. "don't worry I prefer eating in human form anyway. Raw meat doesn't taste right." I rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up a bit. Normally I would of just slapped myself but that would of just looked weird to the girl.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Dray- Oh... And you don't get to see him anymore...? I don't remember her actually telling me much about her family. Something about her having to leave home maybe? I dunno.

Tanya- I laugh a bit and nod. You bet I did! I was glad he seemed happier now. He'd seemed kind of worried and stuff earlier. At least he hadn't kissed me! That would've been bad... Ya... But he hadn't so we were good!
(Do it! No! Don't do it!)

Sorry I'm being slow too DX
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Melissa: "No, I don't. He died when I was around 11." I feel a tear start to well up in my eye. I hadn't thought about it a lot lately. He had died for his country. But I could never tell anyone that. It wasn't the country they thought and they would critasize him for it.

((ik im probs spelling stuff wrong, lol but I'm tired Razz))

Max: "Oh by the way, You should probably know something." I hadn't done it yet, which was good so there was no need for her to worry.

Lyndsey: "Why were you a cheetah anyway? Just wondering." She reassures him she didn't want to get into his buisness, she was just curious. Like a kitty!
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Josh: I gave her a curious glance, normally when people found out I was only a human they just dissapeared. But not her it was strange. "um. I like the speed, they're super fast and agile. And just cool in general."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Lyndsey: "Oh yeah. That's a good point. I could imagine why you like it." She really did. Being a nymph she pretty much had those things naturally. But not to that extent.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Yeah! Yeah, were still on. (: that is... If you want to...

Omg, you don't know how jealous I am of them though. -_- and I'm pissed that I have to babysit my cousin instead of doing something with my friends.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Dray- Oh... I'm sorry to hear about that... I put my arm around her as we walk, hoping it would help her feel a bit better. I didn't really know what else to do... I wasn't go with sad girls... Ya, no good at all...

Tanya- I tilt my head a bit to the side. And what should I probably know? I raise an eyebrow, not even knowing I was doing it. It's just something I did when I was curious. Wait.. It wasn't something bad was it?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Sorry poofed

Josh: I nodded. "I depends where I am I suppose. As to what I change into. But it's normally a cheetah."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Sweet Wink Go places with you? anyday Wink Your such a flirt it's not even funny <.<

Melissa: I lean into him but I feel a tear track down my face. I wipe it away with my hand. I have to be strong. For my Daddy. He would want me to be strong not to be a wimp.

Max: "If we come into physical contact I can read your thoughts. I hav't done it so far, don't worry." I smile at her.

Lyndsey: "Good choice. You can protect yourself, run away, and jump in circles. What more could you want?" I giggle at my own joke.

I need one more theme song to think of LoL O_o what should Haley's be?
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Josh:I smiled at her joke and thought for a minute. "And it tends to keep peope away from you. Perfect if you wanted some alone time."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Lyndsey: "Oh I'm sorry. Did you want to be alone? I'll leave." She always puts others first. She was just like that. She thought the reason people live is to make other people happy. And if everyone did their job everyone is happy ^-^
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Tanya- You can...? I look down a bit. Ok, that was kinda creepy.. But at least he wasn't like those vampires who could read your thoughts from anywhere... That was just wrong.. But now that I knew that... Ya, I didn't really have much to tell him. Nothing I couldn't just say.

Dray- I start walking back to the hotel, thinking she might want to be away from prying eyes. When we got back to the hotel I picked her up. I knew she might protest to returning but too bad. I managed to maneuver the elevator using my elbow and stuff but I had to put her down for the hotel room door. There, we're back. I get the door open and walk in.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Melissa: I cling onto his neck and cry into his chest. Hopefully he wouldn't hear or feel it. I didn't want him to see me cry. Then he would think I'm weak.

Max: "Yeah. But really, I havn't read your mind, don't worry." I smile reassuringly at her. If I had that would definitley break the trust we had with eachother.

Any suggestions for Haleys song? :/ I still can't think of one.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:23 pm

I don't have any ideas, sorry =\

Dray- I walk her into the room, shutting the door behind us. I take a seat on the couch, my arms wrapped around her, just letting her cry. i didn't make a point of it, not wanting to make her feel stupid. Sorry for bringing it up...

Tanya- I nod, looking into his eyes. I know. I find something I couldn't quite bring myself to say something so I reach over, touching his cheek gently, my fingertips barely on his skin. You're a great friend and I trust you. It was unusual for me to say that and mean it. Or say it at all.. I was never a very trusting person in general...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Max: I close my eyes and I hear her thoughts echoing in my head I open my eyes and I smile at her. "Thank you." Just hearing that helped me.

Melissa: I continue to cry into his chest, letting my tears flow out. It wasn't his fault he didn't know. And I knew I needed to get over my father. And the only way to get over something is to face it head on. "Ask me more questions about him."

its ok, I'll just keep thinkin
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Dray- Alright... I wasn't sure why she wanted me to - I mean, wouldn't it just make her more sad? - but she was sad so I'd humor her. Ok... What'd he look like? Like, was he tall? Describe him to me? I ran a hair through her hair as she cried and talked. I was only half-listening but she just wanted to talk about him probably.

Tanya- I smile a bit and pull my hand back with a nod. No problem. I wasn't sure what to say or do now.. I mean, I didn't have much more to say.. And we were kinda just standing in his room again.. So... I rubbed my arm, wondering why my cheeks felt kinda warm.. Oh crap.. Was I blushing? Why?! I had no idea...
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Melissa: "Well, he was big. A little taller than you. And he was heavier set. Like a bouncer." I smile faintly at the thought of my dad. He was a nice man.

Max: I see her blushing and I can tell she feels akward. "You know what? I'm not that tired anymore." I smile again. "Wanna go downstairs and do something?" I didn't want her to feel akward around me. I was too used to that because of all the girls I had faded with. They always were embarassed the next day. Except the slutty ones. And I didn't like that type so I didn't kiss them too much.

Pink Violet ok so pink and violet are different LOL xD
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Tanya- Ok, ya, sure. I knew it was probably because of my blush that he had suddenly felt the need to switch rooms but I was fine going downstairs.I walk backwards until I was out in the hall then I turn and walk forwards, heading down the stairs.

Dray- I smile faintly at the fact she doesn't seem to be as sad now. And what was he like? Was he a bouncer or did he just look like he could be one? I had some bouncer friend in NYC. Hadn't been there in a while though. They worked at high profile clubs and always let me in. Friends in high places man, they can get you anywhere. But I was supposed to be focussed on Melissa so I zoned out of my mind and zoned into her words.

And now I gtg *sighs and grumbles something* See ya tomorrow

LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:04 pm

awuh :/ byye I'll reply =)
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Sorry I poofed. My 'Aunt-ish' Allison cut my hair ^_^
Ohh, it's okay. I'm used to it, and I don't care. xD *thinks: I'm kind of a flirt myself.*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Max: I follow behind her until we get to the living room. "So wanna go to sleep watchin a movie? I hear that's pretty fun." I smile. I actually did that a lot. Especially considering I couldn't stay focused on one screen for 20 minutes.

Melissa: "No he wasn't a bouncer. He did...Difficult work. That no one else could do as good as him. He was the best." I frown a little. I was always proud of him for his job but I still didn't like him doing it. He was risking his life every day. But he was helping people and he said that that was what he needed to do.

*laughs* Ok, sweet. Wanna go skating now? Translation: Hey Rae =) rp?
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Sutton grabbed the skates and held them up s that he could see. "So, you want me to wear these? " She raised an eyebrow, and put on a worried smile. She didn't want to wear the skates. She thought that they were ugly. Rolling Eyes

Reply. Done, lol.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Tony Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 pm

Jack: "What color do you want?" I smile at her. I couldn't blame her tough. Maybe it's just not what she was used to. "And what design?" I could probably do that to if i tried.
Tony
Tony

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:06 pm

*Mumbles.* Speak up, no one can understand you except me. *Glares but tries again, only resulting in a louder mumble.* *Rolls eyes and sighs.* Alright then, I'll translate. Bex said it's too early.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:09 pm

It's like 6 am there! :O Jeeze...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down