House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:20 am

Kyle: I couldn't help but laugh a little bit, "Yup, hot chocolate's just amazing!" I said with a grin, "And you can keep the hoodie," I smiled, sitting up, "I have loads anyway." I laughed again, I did have quite a few though, variety is good, even if the only difference was the colour! "Speaking of hot chocolate, want to go down and have some? Warm you up a little bit?"
((Gah I'm failing!))

Rae, Evay, hey wanna rp? I have Joey or Leah Razz Or we can rp Charlie and Chloe ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:22 am

Yeah sure, sorry I fell asleep yesturday, give me a min and I'll write something up. Anyone else want to rp as well?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:29 am

we can RP Charlie and Chloe. ^_^ i skipped a bit of time though, if that's fine.

Charlie McLeary; He nodded slightly as his eyes followed her while she sat down. Yeah, it was actually really nice... Not busy, nice weather, relaxing little areas like this... Just, really nice... Taking a seat next to her, but not awkwardly close, he leaned back and sipped at his beer. Well, tonight he would have to prove to her that he wasn't as much of a 'lightweight' as she thought he was [Fast forward a couple hours (and quite a few drinks each) later...] Well, okay. Maybe Charlie was slightly a ligthweight. By now he was pretty hammered drunk, and althought they were at the same table they had began at, he was leaning his head back against the backrest, watching the stars even though they were slightly faded from the light pollution and nothing interesting was happening. "Have you ever thought about the stars? Like people buy stars. And i'm basically looking at people's property right now..." He tilted his chin down to look over at Chloe, who was pretty drunk also, but probably not as bad as him, "Isn't that weird?"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:33 am

I have:

Dani, Constantine, & Keenan open! Very Happy

If ANYONE wants rp lol
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:37 am

"No, it's ok, I'm cool with it." I smiled a little, but I swore that if my heart was still beating, it'd be going crazy right now! Oh gosh, did Alix see me naked? That would've been embarassing! I mean, I wasn't exactly used to being naked in front of Alix yet and... Yeah... Shutting up now. Looking down at Alix's body through the crack in the door, I bit my lip upon realising that she was only wearing a towel. It was too early for this, for thoughts that could lead to other thoughts that could lead to me wanting to push Alix down on the bed and- no, bad Jer. Behave! Forcing myself to focus on her bright blue eyes, I gestured to the bathroom behind her and smiled wider, "You can continue getting ready if you want, I was just making sure that a stranger hadn't snuck in at night to steal my hot water, but I guess it was my girlfriend who stole it instead." Smirking at Alix, teasing her, I ran a hand through my hair, then winced as the headache gave a painful reminder that it was there. "Can you pass a pain killer and a glass of water though, please? The glass is on the side of the sink and the pain killers are in the cabinet."

"Mhmm! Sure, lets go!" We hadn't even unpacked yet, but I didn't really care, I just clambered off of Kyle and headed downstairs, taking the lead just because I was eager for the hot chocolate Kyle's parents had spoke about. Deciding to let Kyle bond with his parents more by helping him the hot chocolate making, I sat in an armchair in the living room, trying desperaty to resist the urge to curl up into a ball, and buried my nose into Kyle's hoodie, breathing in his scent. It was about time I claimed some of Kyle's clothing, since I heard that it was a typical girlfriend-y thing to do, and now when he went to work I wouldn't miss him as much, because his scent would be with me to comfort me and remind me that I wasn't alone and that he'd be back soon.

Woken by crying. Again. I was expecting at least some improvement in my sleeping patterns after being constantly kicked by the little gremlin while she was in my stomach but nooo, princess Sora wasn't gonna allow that. Groaning annoyedly, I forced my eyes open, then groaned again at the time. 7:17am?! Seriously?! "Sora..." I mumbled, still half asleep. "It's too early, go back to sleep." For all the good it did me, I might as well have been speaking Wutaian. The crying wasn't going to stop, so I clambered over Hayden - partially on purpose to wake him up and partially because I was too tired to think straight - and got up, taking Sora out of her crib and rocking her gently. "What's up? Too hot? Too cold? Hungry? Have you pooped in your PJs? Anything?" Yeah, like I was gonna get an answer from a baby. Maybe if Hayden used a spell to put her back to sleep...

"But I'm-" I wasn't choosing her job, I was just trying to protect her from a bad job. I mean, if a teenager became a prostitute, the mom wouldn't just say 'Go ahead, have fun.', they'd try to stop them. Now, Suzie wasn't a prostitute, I know, but it was still showing off way too much of her body, and it was still a bad career choice, so I was just doing the same thing as the mom would. Of course, I didn't say all of this, because I didn't want to cause more arguement. In fact, it seemed as if the only way to stop this arguement was to let Suzie get her own way and be a lingerie model. How come every time we got into a fight, I lost and was made to look like the bad guy? I didn't like it, heck, I hated it. Shaking my head a little, I sighed and stretched out my legs, hugging my knees to my chest and resting my head sideways on top of them. "If you don't mind the creeps, go ahead and be a lingerie model, Sue." I mumbled in defeat, mentally kicking myself for surrendering when this issue really mattered to me. "I'm just done fighting with you..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:40 am

Keenan and Leah pretty please? ^_^

Chloe: I gasped a little, "People buy stars?!" I giggled a little, it was quieter now, most people had gone out. "I always thought that stars symbolised loved ones who die." I shrugged and pointed out a bright star, "My dad always said that the brightest was my grandma!" I said, looking right up, so that I leant right back,meaning that I fell back off of mychair, landing in a heap of giggles."I really feel like a hobbit now! Everything's so big from downhere!" I giggled even more.'
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:45 am

Hayden: Waking up to Sora crying her little lungs out and Yuffie digging her knees into his spine as she clambered over him was unplesant to say the least. Unfortunately it was probably going to become a routine for them. Pulling himself up into a sort of upright position Hayden ran a hand through his hair and peered over at the two of them through half lidded eyes. His girls. As likely to turn him grey with stress as they were to bring a smile to his face. Not that he'd have it any other way of course, although a little more sleep would be nice. Dragging himself out of bed he dropped kiss to Yuffie's head and then held his arms out in an offer to take the screaming baby. "Want me to take her so that you can try and get a little more sleep? It's probably my turn anyway."

Aren't we rping Erin and Keenan?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:48 am

Stacy: I looked at Kyle's girly friend who was sat in daddy's armchair, I scooted to the edge of the couch to get closer to her. I giggled slightly, looking up at  her. "Please can I stroke your ears? Pretty please?" I asked, giving puppy-dog eyes at her, because I wanted to see if they were soft or fluffy, like a real dog would be!
((And Kyle's just talking to his parenysin the kitchen ^_^))
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:53 am

I didn't know if you wanted to keep going with that or not? Razz But then again, me and Linz haven't roleplayed Jonathan and Rachel for a while... so how about I rp Leah and Johnny? And continue Erin and Keenan!? Very Happy
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:54 am

Sounds good Very Happy

Leah: After finding our way around the large Mansion, it had gotten quite late, so I decided tosay goodnight and head up to my room and go to sleep. I had been thinking this morning, about why I was so shy, I ran out of things to talk about so easily, so maybe I should pay more attention to that, hmm... Pets were allowed in the mansion.. After taking a shower and dressing in loose fittingjeans, a plain white tee, I pulled my grey hoodie over the top, I never went anywhere without it. Puttinng my hair up into a neat ponytail, I then walked down, getting some breakfast, I then went onto a computer downstairs, looking at different pets, and I found that there was a pet rescue centre in town, and loads of different animals in there needed homes. Maybe a pet would boost my confidence. I decided that I would get one. So I got some of the money I had saved for food and drinks etc - I didn't need it now because the food here was free. I then went to the rescue centre, I also decided that I would like a dog, they did more things then cats, in my opinion. I viewed so many of the dogs and felt sorry for them, but most of them were either too small, too big or too furry for my liking, until I saw a beautiful dog. I decided on that one, her name was Nala, she wasn't a pup, but wasn't very old either. Perfect! I paid for her and also for a collar and lead. I took Nala baxk to the Mansion, and she was quite excited to be going there, although I daren't take her off of her leash yet. She was adorable, I absolutely loved her! I smiled slightly but then colided into something, or rather, someone! I went bright red with embarrassment."I-I'm terribly sorry, sir." I mumbled, looking down, gripping the dog's leash, irritated with my shyness.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:55 am

Yeah if scampi doesn't mind, sorry it's my fault for disappearing for a while Smile
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:59 am

As soon as Hayden offered to take Sora, I handed him over, knowing that even though she was only a few weeks old, Sora was quite the daddy's girl. "Here, work your magic. Literally if you can get her to shut up." I told Hayden, running a hand through my pitch black hair. Heading back to the bed, I turned on the little lamp on the bedside table, knowing that I probably wouldn't be able to get to sleep again, and just watched Hayden look after Sora with a small, tired smile on my face. Even if Sora was a pain in the *ss for waking us up this early, she brought out a side in Hayden that I hadn't seen before and, dare I say it, I kinda liked seeing him act like a dad. I just wished I could be more like a mom, no, more like my mom...

As Kyle's little sister - Stacy, I think Kyle said -moved closer to me and asked about my ears, I couldn't help but smile a little and nodded. "Sure, go ahead." I answered, lowering my head so that she could reach my ears. She was actually pretty ok, I mean, she seemed to really like me, so there wasn't a need to be nervous around her and I was calmer, more myself. As Stacy stroked my ears, I wagged my tail and leaned into her hand more before deciding to ask out of curiosity, "How old are you, Stacy?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:00 am

I did post for Jeremy...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:03 am

This is the last post I have for them

Erin: She raised an eyebrow at his ridiculous antics, but decided that it wasn't worth commenting on. Flexing her fingers at her temple she tilted her head away from the pressure they were applying and lowered her hand to her mouth to cup a yawn before placing it in her lap. Neither comfirming or denying the fact that she did have a headache. She had to admit though, that a part of her was curious about how he planned to heal her headache if she admitted to having it. She wasn't dehydrated so drinking water wouldn't help. Painkillers had little to no effect on it, so that option was out as well. The only other way to get rid of a headache was through sleep, which he was currently preventing, and implying that she didn't need. However, the mystery wasn't tempting enough for her to place her head in someone elses hands for, especially someone she didn't know. "I'm just tired. So, are you planning on staying in here long?" If he was then she'd have to find somewhere else to sleep because it wasn't fair for her to get him to leave, if not then she'd probably be able to cope with his presense for a little longer until he did leave.

And I'm writing a reply up now wolfie
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:05 am

Stacy: I giggled again as I stroked her ears, they really were soft! And fluffy too! "I'm eight!" I said happily, "Nearly nine!" I added to make myself more grown up, kind of. I pulled my hand away from her ears since Kyle came in with two cups of cocoa, he passed one to Taylor and a smaller one to me. "Thankyou Kyyyyyyyyyyle!" I grinned, I had spoken in a sing-song voice, he just laughed, and then headed back into the kitchen with mommy and daddy.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:06 am

Yeah Wolfie I know. Razz I was just going inside, it's too hot outside... and plus a group of cute guys walked into the pizzeria. Razz Okay, doing replies right now.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:16 am

"Thanks Kyle." I said before he went back into the kitchen. The hot chocolate was a bit too hot for me, so I waited for it to cool as I thought back on when I was eight. It had probably been about 5 months aince I had ran away from the orphanage, I had just found out that I had a sister and I had a family who evetually forgot about me as more kids came into their lives, and a boyfriend who would grow up to be the biggest jerk I had ever known. Wow, my life had been so different from Stacy's when I was her age, and I was kinda jealous of her for having such an amazing life at 8 compared to mine. The only good thing about being 8 for me was finding Nathalie... "You're a very lucky 8 - almost 9 - year old to live in such a nice house and have a nice family." I told Stacy as I forced a smile to hide the sad thoughts of my 8th year of life. "And you're lucky to have such a great big brother, too." Thinking for a moment, I decided to add, "So do you go to school?" Maybe she could help me? Or maybe I could help her and try to learn things in the process? I dunno, but it might make a good impression on Kyle's parents if I did school stuff with Stacy.

((Yay for cute guys! X3))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 am

Charlie McLeary; He laughed, covering up his face with a lazy hand. "What? How did you just fall out of your chair?" He said, bursting into laughter again. "Are you okay? Do we need to get you a bandaid for your ass?" Gripping the rim of the table, he pulled himself up and reached a hand down towards Chloe if she needed any help getting up.

Suzie Sylvester; "Whatever..." She said, sighing and standing up, looking over at Logan. "I'm gonna go check on Linette. Maybe we just need a night to cool off." At least she needed a night. She was so pissed off at him though! He had no reason to hate her job! Sheesh. What if she quit and then they broke up? This was ridiculous. Ugh.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:29 am

Hayden: Accepting Sora he automatically brought her to his chest so she could hear the steady beating of his heart, over the past couple of weeks he'd found that it was usually the quickest way to calm her down unless she was hungry. The sound seemed to lull her back to sleep for some reason. After a few minutes of swaying and whispering random things to her she settled down again. Grinning with relief he shook his head slightly and put her back into her crib. "There, was that such a hard thing to do, huh? You obviously love sleeping, so why can't you fall asleep without all the fuss?" Rolling his eyes at how ridiculous he sounded talking to a sleeping baby, he quickly finished covering her with her blanket before joining yuffie back in bed with a sigh. "Is there any point in trying to go back to sleep?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:41 am

Stacy: I nodded when she asked me about school, "Yes, I go to school, but it's so hard!" I complained, then smirked a little bit, "You know, Kylie-wiley was really smart when he went to school." I said with a giggle, clasping my hand over my mouth to try and stop the giggles. I was thinking about his report card what I found. I skipped out of the room, bringing it in, it had his picture on, and he had glasses at the time (it was only for a short period of time) and his hair wasn't styled that day, so with the straight A's, he looked like such a nerd! I passed her the report card before giggling again.

Chloe: I giggled again, looking up at the stars, I had drank a lot, but I wasn't used to beer, so yeah, that was why I was more drunk than usual. "Stars are pretty aren't they?" I took his hand and let him pull me up. "Not as preeeeeeetty as you though Charlie-warlie!" I giggled and downed the rest of my beer what was about half a cupo. "I think it's about time for bed though. It's been a very loooooong day."
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:50 am

Still mad. I had just said that she could keep her job - no matter how much I hated it - and she was still mad. What did I do now? Was there anything I could do? I just wanted me and Suzie to be a happy couple again, I just wanted to rewind time and choose the right box so that I didn't know about Suzie's job amd we could continue being happy but it was too late now. Once Suzie left, I lifted my gaze to the little ring box and sighed. I wanted to throw it out of the window again, pretty sure that, despite Suzie's words, I had blown things, but the fact that she said that she would've said yes kept me clinging to some ridiculous hope that we would get married one day. Standing up, I grabbed the box and headed back into the room, putting it away in the drawer before crawling back into bed. Despite my attempts, though, I couldn't get to sleep, because this bed had never felt lonlier than it did tonight.

Adorable was a word that I rarely ever used, but that right there, with Hayden stopping Sora's tears and talking to her, was adorable! I didn't say it out loud though becaise that would ruin my reputation as a bad*ss ninja. As Hayden got into bed with me and asked about falling asleep, I grimaced and shook my head as I peered around at the medium grey room. "The sun will be up in an hour or two, so I guess we could attemlt going back to sleep, but an extra hour of sleep is pretty pointless." Sighing slightly, I stretched my arms above my head, arching my back as I did so, and then turned off the light, seeing no use for it since it wasn't actually super dark. "I know another way we could occupy our time though." Smirking a little I pressed a trail of kisses all the way up to Hayden's ear, then whispered seductively in his ear, "Breakfast." Before trying to hold back my laughter so that Sora didn't wake up again. To be honest, though, it kinda sucked that our time couldn't be occupied in another way, but we had attempted using the couch and it was just awlward at times because of the lack of space, and it wasn't as if we had anywhere else to fade unless we got inventive and used... I dunno, a wall or something stupid like that, so, yeah, mine and Hayden's sex life had come to a halt until we finished building Sora's room, which hopefully would only take another month. I sooo couldn't wait until October!

Looking down at Kyle's report card, I bursted into giggles at his picture, trying not to spill my hot chocolate. "Oh my gosh! I looove the glasses!" I joked, laughing louder and having to quickly bury my mouth in Kyle's hoodie. Once calm again, I took a sip of the hot chocolate and looked at his grades. Wow! Straight As? Seriously? Kyle wasn't just smart, he was super smart! I had a super smart boyfriend and we were gonna have super smart, elemental Inu kids in the future. "Maybe Kylie-wiley can use his nerdiness to help me with my school stuff, and maybe he could help you too, Stacy." I told the younger girl with a smile as I gazed at the report card.

((I'm going to bed now, and Scampi should too, since you said you'd go to bed at 12 tonight. Goodnight all!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:04 am

Charlie McLeary; "Yeahhhhhh. It has, huh?" He said, thinking out loud. "Maybe we should go to bed then." He wrapped an arm around the back of her neck and pulled her close, pressing a sloppy kiss to her lips and grinning as he pulled away. "Today was fun though. right? i think it was fun."

ugh. I'm sucking at rping right now. sorry. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:10 am

Hayden: With a groan of disappointment he wrapped and arm around her waist and tugged her closer, pressing his forehead against hers. "You are evil, you know that, right? Pure evil in the form of a sexy women who knows exactly what she's doing." After stealing a quick kiss he pulled away and climbed out of bed again. Waiting another month he could deal with, it sucked but he could deal with it. But yuffie doing things like that weren't helping him cope. "Come on, what do you want for breakfast?"

Night wolfie
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:23 pm

I hate cute guys. .-. They wasted my time . -_-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Poor Evay!
I have a swollen eye! DX

"That'll be sufficient, thanks." I practically purred, making a content noise at the feel of Sam's lips against my neck. I wished I could turn around so that I could give him a big kiss, but he was practically pinning me down with his thighs, not that I was complaining. "You're right, though, we've got just under a year, we don't need to panic about that yet." Turning my head as best as I could, I smiled at my husband and added. "For now we must focus on researching for our Greek mythology-based wedding, but we'll start the panicking tomorrow. Tonight we're just gonna kiss and snuggle and take it easy."

He forced her?! A mixture of anger and guilt rushed through me, anger because Jonny should not have treated Ryan so poorly and he certainly shouldn't have forced her and I felt like tracking him down and giving him a piece of my mind, and guilt because I wasn't exactly gentle when it came to bedroom antics, and when I was rough with Ryan, that must've brought back horrible memories. What kind of man was I? To be in love with someone, then to be rough in the bedroom and cause horrible memories to haunt them? That was despicable. As Ryan continued, my face fell into a frown as I realised that she was telling me about Jonny abandoning her during labor because she feared a repeat of history - it was so clear in her eyes. "Ryan..." Reaching out a hand, I rested it on top of hers and used my free hand to tilt her face up towards mine. "First of all, I would like to apologise for all the times I have been too rough during fading. If I had known about the cruel way you lost your virginity, I would've been much more gentle and loving. Second of all, I want this child, and I want to be with you more than anything, so my apologies but you're going to have to deal with me throughout labor, and about 60-70 years after that as well. I understand that you fear me abandoning you along with our child, but believe me when I say that it isn't going to happen, I swear on my own life." If only she knew my intentions of marrying her, but I did not wish to give away the surprise so early, especially since I was yet to actually buy an engagement ring, so for now I just hoped that Ryan took my word for it.

The sudden change of subject to the blunt observation of my rambling made me laugh a little and seemed to ease the nerves slightly. To think that Kodi could be so laid back about this made me feel at least slightly more laid back as well. "Gee, thank you Captain Obviously Observant." I laughed more, then took a deep breath and looked up from my lap and was met by Kodi's smirk, which caused me to smile. How could I be nervous when he was acting so calm and happy and so... Himself? Did I really have anything to worry about? "So... Uhh, would you like to try tonight, or has talking about it totally ruined the moment?" I asked, reached out to my boyfriend and running a hand through his hair. "Because I really don't mind waiting until another night if I've messed things up for tonight."

"Oh, I see." I shrugged a little before packing some food downstairs in the picnic basket Tifa usually used for family outings, then headed outside, hand in hand with Sierra as we made our way to the forest. The sun was shining brightly today, and it was really hot, to I was thankful that Sierra had planned for us to go swimming in a lake to cool off. I needed to tell her about the upcoming mission at one point, but for now I just remained silent, only letting out an, "Uhhh, which way is it to the lake?" when I realised that I didn't even know where the lake was.

Robyn didn't wake me up today, dreams about losing my record deal because I was fat woke me up. I'd been struggling with my appearance ever since I gave birth to Robyn and even though I had kept it a secret from the other members of the family, now it was really starting to affect me. Getting up, I changed into a bra and some underwear, then walked into the closet, looking into the mirror at my body. I pointed out several flaws almost straight away. Fat thighs, a tubby stomach, deep purple stretch marks around my stomach that moved around to my sides, dark circles under my eyes from lack of sleep, the stupid little freckles that only really appeared during the summer time. I just didn't feel pretty anymore. I didn't even feel average. Feeling tears well up in my eyes, I closed the closet door and sat on the little bench, my head in my hands as I tried to cry silently so that Tyler didn't realise something was up. If he found out, he'd probably just think I was being stupid anyway.

Ahhh, big comfy bed! Just what I needed! I honestly felt like stealing this bed and putting it in my room back at the mansion, but Matt would probably be mad, so I had to make do with one week in paradise, complete with games room, cinema room, two pools, a huge kitchen, a huge living room and tv and, yes, one of those cool outdoor barbeques with the chimney. Thank you, brother! Of course, it didn't come without a catch, since I had to look after KJ, but Kara-Jayne was a good little girl, so that'd be easy, and if it wasn't, Nathalie could help me! Snuggling into my girlfriend I smiled at the almost skin-to-skin contact - we were both wearing underwear still - and heaved a happy sigh. I really didn't want to move from this bed. Ever. Right now, with the big comfy bed and the room with AC and my beautiful girlfriend, I was pretty much happy living the rest of my life right here in this position.

((Sleeping))

I had fallen asleep in my own room last night, because I was just too tired to even be bothered to walk to Trent's room, but after being away from him for a whole day, the first thing I did when I woke up was... Well, brush my teeth, because I didn't want bad breath when I kissed him, but after that, I went straight to his room, still in my PJs. I passed Mandie on the way there and mumbled a quick "Morning." Then winced when she was behind me. Pop music? Really? She had joined the dark side! I quickly tried blocking out the music and then entered Trent's room, running and then jumping on top of my boyfriend to wake him up. "Hey, get up, lazy butt! I'm back and I survived the stupid wedding and now I want to make up for lost time and stuff. Don't make me go and get Jupiter to lick you." The poor puppy was still sleeping, but I could wake him up so that he could lick Trent's face. Or I could just do it.

Well, so much for a night of romance, but after partying until the early hours of the morning, I guess it was expected. After the party, the limo took us and our suitcases to the airport, where we caught a flight to Hawaii, and then another car took us to our luxury hotel. Dayna fell asleep in the car, so I got the staff to carry our bags while I carried Dayna to our room. Did you know it was really hard to get a woman out of a wedding dress while she was sleeping? I found that out pretty quickly and it took 5-10 minutes to get Dayna out of it. I know that the traditional thing couples would do on the first night was fade, but it was pretty obvious that it wasn't going to happen now so I just took of my tux and lay down next to Dayna, falling asleep with my arm around my wife's waist. Yup, romance in paradise was going to have to wwait until morn- uhh, later.

Well, last night had been kinda interesting, but pretty much uneventful. The most exciting thing about it was dancing with Dilynn. My parents and siblings left early because Rachel was getting tired, but me and Dilynn stayed a little longer, until people started getting drunk, then we left. This morning I had actually slept in quite a bit since I was usually an early riser, waking up at 9am rather than about 6:30, and, since Dilynn was still peacefully sleeping next to me - she looked adorable in her sleep, really - I decided to get up, head into and bathroom and take a desperately needed shower.

Oh gosh. I wasn't even drunk last night, but I remembered fading with Sammi outside at the wedding's after party! Damn! That was so hot! The fact that people outside might've heard us, and the fact that we could've been caught in the act at any moment, it just made it more interesting! Haha! Me and Sammi should do that more often, take risks, be daring, try new things! I doubted we'd be trying new things today though, since someone drank a bit too much last might, and by someone, I meant my beautiful blonde, who looked dead to the world right now, despite having a cat on her head as she slept. "Come on, Yuki." I whispered to the kitty after taking a photo so that I could look back at it and laugh. "Let Sammi sleep, she had a rough night." Pulling Yuki off of Sammi's head and into my lap, I started stroking the cat and smiled as she purred softly. Who would've thought I'd become a cat person, huh?

"No, it's ok, I'm cool with it." I smiled a little, but I swore that if my heart was still beating, it'd be going crazy right now! Oh gosh, did Alix see me naked? That would've been embarassing! I mean, I wasn't exactly used to being naked in front of Alix yet and... Yeah... Shutting up now. Looking down at Alix's body through the crack in the door, I bit my lip upon realising that she was only wearing a towel. It was too early for this, for thoughts that could lead to other thoughts that could lead to me wanting to push Alix down on the bed and- no, bad Jer. Behave! Forcing myself to focus on her bright blue eyes, I gestured to the bathroom behind her and smiled wider, "You can continue getting ready if you want, I was just making sure that a stranger hadn't snuck in at night to steal my hot water, but I guess it was my girlfriend who stole it instead." Smirking at Alix, teasing her, I ran a hand through my hair, then winced as the headache gave a painful reminder that it was there. "Can you pass a pain killer and a glass of water though, please? The glass is on the side of the sink and the pain killers are in the cabinet."

Haha! Hayden was so easy to mess with nowadays! Just a suggestive comment and a few kisses to the jaw and he wanted me! If only we could actually fade right now, because with how frustrated he was getting, it'd probably be the best sex ever! Grinning mischieviously at Hayden's words, I returned the kiss but was disappointed when Hayden pulled away and got up way too soon. Damn it, now he was being evil one! Heaving a sigh, I answered his question with, "I'll just have some cereal." before getting up and walking over to Hayden. "Still gotta lose a bit of weight, y'know?" After patting my almost-gone stomach, I took Hayden by the hand and dragged him through the living room and into a kitchen where I hopped up onto the counter, exposing my long legs to Hayden's fade-deprived gaze. Ok, so maybe that alone was a bit cruel, but I wasn't doing it on purpose, I jist liked sitting on the counter and I had gone back to wearing my short pyjamas now. Hayden would just have to get used to this!

Still mad. I had just said that she could keep her job - no matter how much I hated it - and she was still mad. What did I do now? Was there anything I could do? I just wanted me and Suzie to be a happy couple again, I just wanted to rewind time and choose the right box so that I didn't know about Suzie's job amd we could continue being happy but it was too late now. Once Suzie left, I lifted my gaze to the little ring box and sighed. I wanted to throw it out of the window again, pretty sure that, despite Suzie's words, I had blown things, but the fact that she said that she would've said yes kept me clinging to some ridiculous hope that we would get married one day. Standing up, I grabbed the box and headed back into the room, putting it away in the drawer before crawling back into bed. Despite my attempts, though, I couldn't get to sleep, because this bed had never felt lonlier than it did tonight.

Looking down at Kyle's report card, I bursted into giggles at his picture, trying not to spill my hot chocolate. "Oh my gosh! I looove the glasses!" I joked, laughing louder and having to quickly bury my mouth in Kyle's hoodie. Once calm again, I took a sip of the hot chocolate and looked at his grades. Wow! Straight As? Seriously? Kyle wasn't just smart, he was super smart! I had a super smart boyfriend and we were gonna have super smart, elemental Inu kids in the future. "Maybe Kylie-wiley can use his nerdiness to help me with my school stuff, and maybe he could help you too, Stacy." I told the younger girl with a smile as I gazed at the report card.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next