House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
L is for Lindsey
rae
Scampi
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
9 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:55 am

I've got that tune stuck in my head now! DX That cruisin for a bruisin' song ^_^ Anyway, can I have reposts, muum's ;eft her ;aptop upstairs so I'm borrowing it ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:00 am

Don't stop, stop the music
We ride fast like a bullet
We do anything we want
Anytime we want, oh yeah! Oh yeah!
We just ride, ride, ride all day
We're not gonna live, any other way!
X3

Wolfsoul wrote:((*Shakes her head.* I wanna be better at guitar. It's easier for my songs if guitar's my strongest instrument, it'd just be nice if I was good at playing the piano too.))

Following Zack over to TJ I gave a small wave back to my oldest cousin. Unlike Cody, he didn't ever seem to be scared of me, he was actually kind of friendly, but I didn't know how to react to that besides being... Well, my normal self, pretty emotionless at best and the female version of The Incredible Hulk at worst - I guess me and Bruce Banner had something in common, major anger issues that led to the destruction of everything in our sight. "Uh, hi TJ." I mumbled, peering down at the baby in her arms. Geez, why were two out of three of our cousins blonde? Maybe uncle Tyler had blonde parents? I dunno, I had never met them and probably never will.

If it wasn't for the drawers I was leaning against, I would've fainted, but just to be on the safe side, I quickly sat on them. On the outside I just looked wide-eyed with shock as I processed Suzie's words, but on the inside I was freaking out! My sweet little Suzie-Sue had gone and been replaced with one of those sl**s who loved having photos taken in next to nothing! What's worse is that I could imagine guys looking up pictures of her in her underwear on google, staring, drooling, m-maybe even, you know, doing stuff to the pictures! Nuh uh, no way, I couldn't just let this happen! "Suzie, y-you have to quit. This job isn't right for you, you're not like the other girls, you're good, and not-" Might as well say it, since I couldn't think of another word and Linette was too busy sleepy. "- sl**ty, a-and people shouldn't be taking pictures of you in next to nothing. C-Can't you get another job? Like, I dunno, anything? Y-You can work in a clothes store if you want just... Just not as a Victoria's Secret model, anything but that."

"Oh, I see." I shrugged a little before packing some food downstairs in the picnic basket Tifa usually used for family outings, then headed outside, hand in hand with Sierra as we made our way to the forest. The sun was shining brightly today, and it was really hot, to I was thankful that Sierra had planned for us to go swimming in a lake to cool off. I needed to tell her about the upcoming mission at one point, but for now I just remained silent, only letting out an, "Uhhh, which way is it to the lake?" when I realised that I didn't even know where the lake was.

"Nothing special." I answered with a shrug. "Just this Professor Layton game. You have to do all kinds of puzzles and stuff." I could've put on something cooler, like a Pokemon game, but I actually kinda liked puzzles. But, since I had company now, I decided to save my game and switch off the DSi - for now, at least - pulling my best friend into a hug. "Hey, tiny!" I joked, because I had had a growth spurt and was taller than KJ now. "Long time no see. You look really pretty, Kara." She did, really, that dress looked really really nice on her, especially with the flowers and stuff. "So, how've you been?" Even if she was just a kid and I was a teen now, I didn't mind hanging out with Kara-Jayne because, well, besides her and TJ and Robyn, I had no one to really hang out with...

"I don't need you to make me look better, I'm already a great dancer anyway!" I laughed, putting a couple more ready salted crisps in my mouth, then taking a sip of water to make my dry mouth wet again. As Kyle mentioned my dress, I grimaced a little, but looked down at it anyway and asked, "Really? You think so?" I didn't really like dresses, but if Kyle said I looked pretty in them, then maybe they weren't all that bad... I dunno, I'd have to think about that one. Deciding to change the subject, I asked, "So how soon after this wedding are we going away?" If it was during school time, I'd have to have access to a laptop so that I could do a couple hours of my online classes a day.

"Blue and not fancy... Interesting..." That actually sounded kinda cool, especially since there were so many shades of blue to choose from and they'd all look pretty damn awesome with the traditional white. Blue and white, epic! Smiling slightly at the thought, I almost missed Sammi's suggestion to go and get food, but luckily snapped out of it. "Huh? Oh, yeah! Sure, lets go and get some food, babe." Kissing my girlfriend's cheek, I stood up and stretched out my limbs before making my way over to the buffet table with her. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to marry Sammi - I mean, look how badly being engaged messed up, Jer, I didn't want that to happen to me - but I was sure that, if I did, we'd have the coolest wedding ever!

'Good. Anyway, we'll leave you two alone now, since you've go things to do. Have a good evening.' Mom and dad walked away then and headed towards the buffet table, leaving Dayna and I smiling like idiots at each other. After a moment or two, I couldn't help but kiss her again, my hands firmly on my wife's - that felt so awesome to say! - hips as I did so. Pulling away, I took Dayna's hands in mine and softened my smile. "You really do look amazing tonight, Dayna." I really needed to stop complimenting her, I must've sounded so stupid for the amount of times I had complimented her tonight. "Anyway, shall we gather everyone for the cake-cutting?" Kara-Jayne deffinately needed to be here, since we had promised her the first slice. And once the cake was cut, we'd eat our slices and then do the first dance... And then pretty much attack the buffet table because I was kinda hungry now.

"Ok, first of all, Nat, they already know you're super special - you are the girl who their little boy left home just to be with, afterall - so they're bound to love you. Second of all-" My hand ran through Nathalie's hair until I located one of her hidden ears and scratched behind it. "- if they see these, I'll just have to explain that you're not exactly human, I'm sure they'd understand, I mean, they're hard to freak out. And besides, I happen to think that your ears make you look even more adorable, and they'll probably think that too." Kissing Nathalie quickly, I went back to piling food on my plate, then noticed my parents coming towards the buffet table and bit my lip slightly. "So, do you wanna meet them now or later, Nathalie, because they're, uh, kinda coming this way right now."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:21 am

Dayna: I watched them walk away and sighed a sigh of relief, that went better than expected! I couldn't stop grinning, and my cheeks started to hurt, "Yeah, that sounds like a good ide." I agreed, letting the DJ guy know and he announced it when we were closer to the cake, and a few people gathered round, some still eating, it nearly made me laugh but I managed to hold it in, after all, if I laughed it would probably ruin the atmosphere. Me and Matt cut the cake just as my little girl came through the middle, now I couldn't help but laugh as Matt gave her t he piece as promised.
((Sprry, thought I might as well do a bit of a skippy *Shrug*))

Kara-Jayne: I grinned and hugged my best friend back, "Aww tankyou Cody!" I continued the grin as I then answered his question, "I've been alright, tanks!" I then heard someone say that my mommy and daddy were going to cut the cake, so I grabbed Cody's hand and easily pulled him up - vampire strength came in handy sometimes - and started to walk over to where the cake was. "Mommy said I could have the first slice!" I explained to him excitedly as I weaved between the people gathering to get to the front.

Kyle: I smiled, she did look really pretty in the dress, but I could tell that she just wanted to change the subject, I knew she didn't like dresses. "Not tomorrow, but the day after that," I said with a small smile, "That's not too soon is it? 'Cause if it is I can tell my dad that we have to come a little later..." Although he had already bought the plane and train ticket. Yeah, we had to get a plane there, then a train into the villuiage! "You're alright with planes and trains, right?" I asked, wanting to be sure, because there wasn't much I could do about it but I could try to make the rides more enjoyable.

Sammi: I smiled a little bit, since he had taken a few moments to reply I guessed that he was thinking about it in his head, a blue wedding, hm. Not a bad idea actually. Maybe one day, but who's to say? I followed Jason up to the buffet table, getting bits of alsorts, I could see the cake from here, it was kind of simple, but big enough for everyone, it was nice I thought. I thought I might as well stay here so I could see Dayna and Matt cutting the cake without being around a big group of people.

Nathalie: I laughed a little, while searching he had messed my hair up a little, "Hey! Sammi spent ages doing my hair and she did a good job of hiding my ears!" I teased with a grin, I quickly stuffed the ear into my hair as naturally as I could since his parents were coming over, although my hair was even messier now! Oh well. I added some more stuff onto my plate and smiled. "Sure, why not?" I said with another smile as they drew closer. I was a little more at ease now, but still slightly worried. I was going to be fine.
((I think you should Make Rhiannon try and sort Nat's hair out and find an ear! XD))

Anyway, what's Matt and Dayna's song going to be for the first dance? DX Hmmm....

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 am

You can pick while I eat dinner! Brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:33 am

darn luke tweeting woke me up. -_- lol. hey guys.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:41 am

Hey Rea! Very Happy OMG! I listened to Over again today and I melted at Louis bit adshjcduycdhcyuw I see why it's in your signiture!! X3 X3

Anyway, any good wedding first dance suggestions? I'm just thinking about it, and if you don't have any I'll find ome ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:46 am

Okay I've found one but it's a really old song and I'm not sure about it, like really. Bryan Adams - Heaven. Or the slow version of everyti,me we touch ^_^ Thats more modern ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 am

Right imma go hide since my suggestions are crap *Goes and hides*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 am

Hi everyone!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:15 am

right????? like when he sang it live... wow. i think i cried a bit and i know i screamed too loud. oops. anyways, i would suggest songs but none of them are very first dance-y. :/

hiiii!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:27 am

One of Dayna's songs? XD Although I do like Everytime We Touch X3

Watching people gather around us and the cake, I watched Dayna take the knife and then rested my hand over her's. Smiling at KJ and Cody briefly, I cut the cake with Dayna, watching as everyone applauded. Once the first slice was done, I put it on a plate and handed it to KJ. "Bon apetit, princess." I told my kinda daughter - well, I guess she really was my daughter now - before I went back to helping Dayna cut up the rest of the cake for our guests. "Y'know, Cody and Kara-Jayne are, like, well, whenever they're together, they never seperate. Should we be worried about that?" I murmured in Dayna's ear.

KJ dragged me towards the cake and, I didn't mind that, but what I did mind was the fact that the crowd was all people I didn't know, and I was shy. One shakey hand grasping Kara-Jayne's, I kinda hid a little behind her as she recieved the cake, even though I was taller. Once she had the cake, I pulled Kara away from the crowd, relaxing more the further away we got, and then stole a piece of her cake - just a little bit - eating it quickly before KJ could get it back. "Mmm, yummy! Nice cake, who made it?" I asked smirking a little at my best friend.

"Actually, I've never been on a plane of train; being an orphaned child doesn't leave much room or money for travelling. But I'm sure it'll be fun! And leaving in a couple of days is fine by me, as long as I have time to recover from how tired tonight's gonna make me." Smiling at Kyle, I dragged him towards the crowd as soon as there was a mention of cake, then took, like, the second and third slice, putting them on plates before handing one to Kyle. "Eat cake, Kylie-Kyle! If there's one thing I've learnt about wedding it's that you can't go to one and not have cake." Giggling, I started eating the nommiful cake. Wherever it came from, I wanted to work there, just so that I could have free cake everyday! It was soooo good!

Me and Sammi watched the cake being cut from the buffet table, well, Sammi did, I was more interested in the food. Once my plate was full, I turned my attention to the cake and bit my lip. "Damn, that looks nice... I know our plates are already full but do you wanna go and get some cake too, baby?" I asked Sammi, already starting to eat some of the stuff on my plate to make room for the cake. Damn it, why did I have to be such a pig when it came to food? If I ate too much, I'd be too full to fade with Sammi later!

"Hehe, woops." I gave Nathalie a sheepish grin before my parents came over. 'I see there's more new members of the family to meet tonight, right, Xavier?' I chuckled a little at my dad and shook my head. "Not quite yet, dad. Anyway, Nathalie, this is my mom and dad, Rhiannon and Peter, but you can just call them mom and dad, I guess. Mom, dad, I give you the amazing Nathalie!" It sounded like I was over exaggerating, but I wasn't, Nathalie really was amazing! 'So you're the 'Wonderful' girl who was so 'Beautiful' that my baby left home to be with you, hm?' Mom asked rhetorically, pulling Nathalie into a hug as I grimaced. "Mom, I'm not a baby anymore, I'm 18!" 'Ok then, young man, no more no le- Nathalie, dear, your hair is a mess!' Mom started trying to fix Nat's hair and my eyes widened as her ears suddenly popped out. Uh oh! 'W-What's this?' Mom asked, eyes also wide as she backed away a little, dad pretty much doing the same. Oh gosh, why us?! "Mom, dad, relax okay? I can explain, you see, Nat isn't exactly, uh, completely human." This didn't seem to help and I looked to Nathalie, desperate for help.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:42 am

Nathalie: Everything was going well until she tried fixing my hair, I went red and forced them flat against my head. I blame Xavier for trying to find the ear in the first place. I rubbed the back of my neck as I tried to come up with an excuse, I couldn't find anything. "O-okay, so I'm not exactly normal, I-I'm unique." I stammered, hidding my ears as best I could as well as sorting my hair out. "But I'm not dangerous or anything, I just... I just look a little odd." I admitted as I looked down at my shoes, okay so I was bending the truth a little bit, but it was the first thing that came to mind at the time! I was kicking myself at the time; I had prayed that this wouldn't happen!

Working on others now ^_^ And everytime we touch then? ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:54 am

Dayna: As I cut up some more of the cake, I listened to Matt, before looking over. "Well they're still young, and they've been best friends since they were just a few years old. I don't think we need to worry." I said with a small encouraging smile before giving him a small kiss, I hoped that I didn't need to worry, but Kara would be going through... Some stages soon. I couldn't bring myself to use the p-word, but I needed to mature soon enough to be able to talk to her about it. "And besides, they haven't seen each other in a while, so just let them have some time together." I told him with another smile.

Kara-Jayne: I giggled as I followed Cody away from the crowd. "Hey!" I said when he stole a bit of my cake. I stuck my tongue out at him before trying it for myself. "Mmm!" I said, taking another bite. "Yummy!" I said with a giggle. "And I don't know, all I know is tat it's tasty!" I giggled again and sat down where Cody was sat before.
((Meh :/))

Kyle: So Taylor had never really been travelling, well, I hadn't had much experience, but I think I had gone on them when I was youngish. It would be fun! I laughed a little and took a bite of the cake. "Kyle-Kyle is eating cake!" I laughed again, smirking as an idea came to mind, "Pretty Puppy eat cake!" I said, picking up my piece and putting it in her mouth before laughing, I couldn't help myself!

Sammi: I laughed a bit, "Yeah, cake sounds good!" I put a final thing on before heading over to the cake with Jason, eating a bit off of y plate on the way. Once we got our cake we headed back to where we were sat and I just couldn't resist the cake, and I took a bite of it. "Mmm!" I said with my mouth full. I swallowed. "That tastes so gooood!" I said with a laugh before starting to eat everythoing else on my plate.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:26 am

Yeah, I was going to say 'Crazier' as a joke, but she wrote that song for Jeremy, who's at the wedding so... Awkward! XD

Damn it! This wasn't working! And it was my fault for accidentally messing up Nathalie's hair in the first place! I felt like cursing, but the angel in me stopped myself and instead tried to figure out something else to say. "L-Look, Nathalie's a little different, but apart from the ears and tail and, uh, the rare dog-like action every now and then, she's just like any other human girl and she's amazing and, uh..." I bit my lip a little, trying to think of what else to say, then decided to quickly add, "A-And I really really love her, so whatever you guys say wont seperate." Way to go, X! Stand up for your woman! I felt so proud of myself that I even wrapped an arm around Nathalie's waist and pressed a kiss to her head. Mom was the first to waver - I think dad had gone into shock! - and she looked between me and Nat carefully. 'Not dangerous?' "Nope." Obviously I wouldn't tell mom about the whole Nathalie being a former spy thing. 'And the grandchildren would be... Puppies?' "Inus. Basically they'd look like Nathalie - humans with dogs ear and a tail." And wings! But I wasn't ready to tell my parents about me yet! 'And... Are you happy?' Haha! Now I knew that mom would be cool with it! She had this whole 'As long as my kids are happy and healthy, it's cool with me' vibe! "Mhmm, I'm really happy with Nathalie, and I don't think I would be without her." Looking between my parents, I saw mom rest a hand on dad's arm, snapping him out of it. 'All I want is for my sons to be happy so... W-Welcome to the family, Nathalie.' Yes! Bingo! I mentally did a happy dance, but on the outside just grinned and tightened my grip around my girlfriend.

"Ok, ok, but as soon as he makes a move, I'm going all 'Overprotective dad' on him. I've seen it on tv and always wanted to try it." Chuckling a little, I returned Dayna's kiss and then took hold of her hand. "Now, my beautiful wife, wanna dance?" We could leave the cake until afterwards, but right now I just wanted to dance with my wife and have all eyes and us and how happy we were. Speaking of all eyes on us... "Just try not to trip up, this time." I added with a smirk, winking at Dayna as I teased her about stumbling down the aisle earlier. Today she had stumbled down the aisle and messed up the vows, and even if she were to mess something up again, today would still be the best day ever!

"Yeah, it really is! I might have to get my own slice later." Grinning at KJ, I scraped some frosting off of the cake with my finger and put it on Kara's nose, laughing as I took out my DSi and took a picture. "You look so silly! But so cute at the same time!" I laughed, showing my buddy the picture. We both laughed for a moment but then I saw Kara-Jayne going to wipe to frosting off of her nose. "Woah woah woah! Wait a sec! Don't wipe it off, try licking it off." I told KJ, getting the DSi's camera ready before adding, "I dar- wait, I double dare you to do it."

Kyle eat much shoved the cake in my mouth, getting frosting over the sides and on my lips, and I had to swallow a bit before I could pull back and laugh. "Heeey! Be gentler next time!" I scolded, still giggling as I took my own piece and ate a bit, this time taking the oppurtunity to actually savour the taste! "It's really good, though! I like the cream stuff in the middle!" Heehee! Imagine if Kyle got the white frosting on his eyebrows and it made his eyebrow's look white! He'd look like a young, skinny, Santa without a beard! Or maybe a blonde Jack Frost ((Sorry, couldn't resist XD))! That'd be so weird, but so cool!

I watched Sammi eat her slice of cake a moment before biting into my own. "Mhmm, you're right." Geez, Jace, where's your manners?! I quickly swallowed my mouthful before adding. "It's really nice, and, as a bonus, our kisses will taste of frosting now!" Nudging Sammi, I laughed a little and made my way back to our table, setting down my plate to instead pick up my beer and take a sip to help wash down the cake. "So, how drunk do you plan on getting tonight, Sammi dear?" I asked my girlfriend with one of my drop-dead-sexy smirks, picking up a mini cocktail sausage and eating it. I kinda hoped that we didn't get too drunk, because I'd really like to remember tonight, but still, getting drunk made things so much more fun! And funnier, too, actually!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:37 am

hungry. -_- grr.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:41 am

Then go and get food! Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:43 am

bored >.<
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 am

Then do something! Geez, what a complainy bunch of people we are today, huh? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 am

xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 am

What can make you move?
CHIHUAHUA!
Can you feel the groove?
CHIHUAHUA!
What can make you dance?
CHIHUAHUA!
Ohhh chihuahua!
CHIHUAHUA!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:52 am

i have to wait another 10 min for my fries to cook though. DX stupid fries taking forever to cook.

oh well. this is us commercial came on and i basically choked on my coffee. then i hyperventilated. then i just sat there and contemplated life for a second. but im ok now.

im seeing that in 3 days. oh my.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:53 am

Oh boy. *Rolls eyes.* Anywho, rp Rae?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:12 am

ill RP after i eat lunch. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:14 am

Okies! I'll go back to... Solitaire and listening to songs XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:20 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Then do something! Geez, what a complainy bunch of people we are today, huh? Razz
Exactly what I was thinking Razz Anyway, I'll get to replying now Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next