House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:58 am

*Starts walking towards the kitchen but then Abby clings onto his leg.* Abbyyy! Don't do it, uncle Jason! Resist the urge to flirt! Geez, just because you're jealous that you can't flirt with someone so much older than you! I have a boyfriend! I wouldn't even think about flirting with someone else while I'm with him, *Mumbles.* No matter how pretty they are -_- *Goes back to normal voice.* And you should be the same since you have Sammi! Whatever, you're not the boss of me, kid -_- *Walks into the kitchen with Abby still attatched to his leg and heads over to Freddie.* Hey I'm Jason. What's your name, beautiful? Wink*Bangs her head against Jason's leg and groans.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:00 am

Hey guys Smile Leah, you're scaring me! Anyway, not on much tonight, but I can give you video lessons wolfie, and I think it works but it needs a bit of reparing me thinks :/ just for the strings though. Anyway, just watched grown ups 2! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:03 am

Cool! I wanna watch Grown Ups 2, but I haven't watched the first one! DX Anyway, yay! Guitar lessons! X3 Woohoo! *Runs and grabs Maria.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:04 am

I LOVE that movie!! I think the first was funnier though.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:10 am

*continues looking into the cabinet, standing just slightly on her tippy toes when she answers* Freddie, nice to meet you Jason *lands back on her heels with a huff of breath as her hands fix the top she was wearing back down over her tanned hips* What's a girl gotta do to find a glass around here?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:12 am

*Turns his head and smiles at Rachel with a tired expression.* Ya know... I think that's a very good idea. *Chuckles and walks slowly towards his room.* If you don't mind, we'll be in my room so I can change and shower. I'm pretty sure I stink. -_-
*Smiles at Henry and walks towards him in her jogging shorts and blue v-neck.* Well Henry, I have been a bit busy. *Sits down next to him and crosses her legs.* Do not mind if I do. ^_^ *She laughs softly.* So how have you been?

As a child he'll be horriblee... but he's suppose to grow out of that stage. But if he doesn't I dunno what to do, probably get ahold of the sorceress who owns his mother. If he makes her any worse, than I'm going to have to take him away from Abby and be the bad person in the situation. But he should grow out of it, it's just a stage.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 am

We'll start when I find my laptop charger Razz anyway gtg!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:16 am

I'll help! *Attempts walking over to the correct cabinet but Abby weighs him down.* Abby, this is ridiculous -_- I don't care! DX -_-... *Sighs and points to one of the lower cabinets.* You'll find the glasses in that cabinet, gorgeous. *Composes himself a little and smiles.* Freddie's an interesting name for a girl though. Is it your real name or a nickname? You shouldn't take him away, she already has issues with you... *Gets an idea.* How about I take him away, and you stand up for Abby and persuade me to let you look after him or something, and let Abby visit him. I mean, sure she'll dislike me more, but you'd get on her good side for standing up for her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:16 am

Bye Scampi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 am

Good idea hun! But umm... I don't know about the part where she hates you more. I mean, of course I would stick up for her like that. But let's just wait a bit, and see if he grows out of it. If he doesn't then we take Layton away and let her visit him. What do you think?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:22 am

Ok ok. *Rolls onto his side and kisses Alix.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:29 am

*She giggles and pulls his head down towards her for another kiss. This time a little more longer, then she pulled away slowly and nipped his bottom lip.* So Jer-bear, what did you have planned for today?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 am

*Smiles at the had Alix had bit his lip - he had enjoyed that and thought it was 'Cute in a hot kind of way' - and then shrugs.* I dunno. I've spent the day so far with Abby, but now I just want to spend the day with you so... *Shrugs again.* Whatever you wanna do, I guess... Hey, I've always wanted to ask this but I keep forgetting so I'll ask now before I forget; is this- *Picks up a lock of Alix's hair and twirls it around his fingers.* Your natural hair colour, or did you dye it like this? I'm curious to know.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:43 am

Alright.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:49 am

My day has been rather boring, but Micah's starting to say hello more often and between Hen-Hen and hello I can't get him to stop talking. *chuckles and shrugs* How about you? How has your day been?
Mhm, okay. I'll wait until you get out of the shower then, it'll be easier then anyway. The hot water will help soften up your back muscles, and I'll be waiting for you.
Thanks... *opens the cabinet and retrieves a glass before sighing* It's a nickname. For a horrible name. *Sets the glass on the counter and finally looks back at him* It's Frederica, honestly. I prefer Freddie because it's not exactly normal, and Frederica makes me sounds like I'm really old.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:02 am

Actually I think it makes you sound Italian, and Italians are hot Wink *Rolls eyes and gags.* -_-... *Tries shaking Abby off of his leg, but to no avail.* Gah! Why wont you just go and terrorize your dad?! Because he's probably spending time with Alix and I don't like her -_- I know what it feels like to not like someone, kid -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:17 am

Hey Evay, Wolfie, Linz, and Britt Very Happy

Hey Evay, did you by any chance reply with Dante?
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:18 am

Hi Wolfgirl! Do you feel up to rping a little?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:20 am

Im trying to get everyone's reposts.

I might be pretty slow replying, but I'll try Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:23 am

Yay!

My eyes snapped to Ryan as she said that she thought Kodi was going to jump and I shook my head. "Kodi would never commit suicide." I told her, but I think I was saying it to myself, trying to covince myself that he wouldn't do it, because if Kodi died, I didn't know what I would do. Looking back to the trees as they thinned out and revealed the mansion, I added, "Kodi knew what he was doing, he wouldn't try to kill himself, trust me."

"She wanted to do it by herself, and I respect that." I shrugged slightly, sitting on the edge of the bed as Hope crawled into my lap and hugged me. I hugged her back and then looked to Kodi, not sure what to say to my daughter's boyfriend. "So... How are things between you and Kiara?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck slightly.

If things get too much, we can always OOC. *Points to Joe, who's reading in the armchair as usual.* But I'm going to bed soon anyway, so... Yeah...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:25 am

Thats a bit weird, I'm not exactly Italian. My mothers from Spain though, I'm half spanish. *shrugs and turns back to her glass, holding it under the sink and fills it with water* My mother was just fond of Italian names I guess. I do have to agree though, Italian women are rather beautiful. I used to want to be just like some of the Italian models in my mothers old magazines. But Italian men, not so much. To each his own though, if it's what floats your boat. Italians, I'm not one to bash it. *takes a drink of the water and looks up at him again* Seems you have something growing out of your leg there, Jason. Perhaps you should get that checked out.

Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 am

Yeah, you're right. Perhaps I should get it cut off. *Narrows her eyes.* You don't scare me, uncle Jason. But since this woman clearly isn't interested in you, I'll leave. But just remember you have Sammi! *Gets up and walks out of the kitchen.* *Rolls eyes.* Sorry about her. My best friend's kid - well, one of them, anyway. *Rolls eyes slightly and leans against the counter.* So, half Spanish, huh? Did your mum ever teach you any Spanish?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:01 am

Not really, I was little when she died. I only remember a fraction of the things we ever did together, but she was very fluent in Spanish, not so much in English. *shrugs* Anyway, I'm sorry if it seems I'm not interested in you. I think your a very gorgeous specimen of a man, to be quite honest, but I lost my fiancé a year ago and I haven't really gotten over it. I'm clinging on to something that I won't ever have again, and it impairs my ability to actually take interest in other men. *pushes herself up onto the counter beside him* Look at me, talking about myself so much. Tell me Jason, where does a man such as yourself come from? Talk about anything, so I can rid myself of the embarassment I feel. *smiles down into her glass of water and shakes her head*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:13 am

*Frowns slightly.* I'm sorry about your mum and your fiance, but you shouldn't feel embarrassed about talking about yourself. *Smiles a little and then answers Freddie's question.* I come from a little place in the south of England called Plymouth, where I live - well, used to live - with my little brother, my mum and my dad. I have an older sister too, but she's got her own life now so we don't talk much :/ Long story short about why I'm here: I came for a wedding which never happened and stayed for my girlfriend, Sammi, and... Yeah, I think that's the basics, really. *Shrugs and looks up at Freddie.* You'll enjoy it here, trust me. Free food, plenty of room to explore and things to do, and then you've got the town on top of that which is pretty cool. Not to mention the forest, but sometimes taking a walk through there can be dangerous :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:17 am

Morgan: "Everybody need inspiration. Everybody needs a song, a beautiful melody. When the nights are long" When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus played through her ear buds as her pony tail bounced as she jogged down the road in front of the mansion. She had jogged into town and had turned around after being out there for about 45 minutes. She made it her plan to go straight to the kitchen to get some water. She slowed to a walk as she came to the door and made her way to the kitchen. She wasn't that bothered to look at who was in the kitchen when she grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. When she turned around she saw a quite attractive male leaning against the counter. She took one of her ear buds out just incase he spoke up. She saw that he seemed pretty content looking out the window so she didn't say anything. She only drank from her water bottle.

Lewis: He shook his head thinking; who wouldn't be serious if they said that they didn't want to fade? He sighed slightly and put his hand on the door handle. "I'm sorry. I can't hurt you." He mumbled under his breath before opening the door and stepping out of it.

Curtis: He chuckled as she had to turn the key twice before the engine roared to life. "I can probably fix that for you." He said after he got in the passenger side of the car with Lux in the back seat. "I'm pretty good about fixing cars." He shrugged slightly before putting his seat belt on and watching her drive.

Shiloh: He was trying really hard to make this kid comfortable around him. He kept his distance and let Lilo make him feel a little bit better as well. He noted the stutter to be a nervous stutter. Shiloh obviously wasn't getting very far with this guy. He watched Lilo sink into Adam's lap as he moved his hands from her head to her shoulder blades. It looked like Adam was trying to hide something. Why was he so nervous around Shiloh? Shiloh grabbed the dog tags from around his neck and played with them in his hand, having them make a slight noise when the metal touched each other. "Yeah? Do you like it here?" Shiloh finally asked after debating on what to say, if he were to say anything at all.

Lilliana: Can't Find Rae's Post Dx

Ryan: Kiara sounded more trying to convince herself rather than Ryan. "I know that know." She mumbled. "I just didn't know it then." She said, looking over at Kiara. "You've changed him. I hope you know that." She said, nodding her head slightly with a smile.

Kodi: He was alittle upset that Hope left his lap but didn't show the emotion. He couldn't help but chuckle a little. Joe was asking about their relationship. "It's great." He said with a smile. "I really do love her." He said, still trying to be on Joe's good side. He was sure that Joe didn't remember shoving Kodi against the wall but Kodi remembered, and he's been trying to stay on his good side since.

Finn: When they got down to the kitchen, she put Beau on the floor and was lifted up onto the counter. She was about to reach up to the cabinet and grab the cake mix when Collin grew closer to her. When his lips connected to her skin her breath hitched and she wrapped her arms around his neck and was about to pull him closer but he slipped out of her arms and walked away from her. "Tease." She mumbled under her breath before reaching up and opening the cabinet and pulling out the vanilla cake mix and placing it on the counter.

Delilah: She smirked when Jaxson tried to tell her that foxes aren't threatening. She stepped out of the front door when he opened it, giving him a thank-you-nod as she passed him. She smiled when he called her a pro. "I'd love to know how to shift into a bear. Just incase something happens and I need to turn into something to defend myself." She was talking too much now so she shut up. "As for shifting into a fox." She said turning to face him and took a step back, being sure to stand in the grass. "I used to have to focus on the animal really hard. Literally 'becoming the animal'." She laughed. "Now it's a lot easier." She shrugged and looked at him for a second before shifting into the fox and looking up at him.

Pilot: He was still surprised that taking a step back from her didn't make her feel any more comfortable around him. When ever he was nervous around someone all he wanted them to do was step back a few steps and let him breathe. He used his left hand to grab ahold of the edge of the counter for balance and held out his right hand for her to shake. "I'm Pilot." He said with a small smile. "It's nice to meet you, Leah."

Would anyone like to rp with Pheobe? Smile
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next