House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
L is for Lindsey
-Wolf-Girl-
10 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 13 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Shadowhunter Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:21 am

/lurk
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:29 am

"Actually I didn't know that, but I guess now I do." I replied, allowing myself to smile a little. To me, Kodi had always been the same since the day I met him and he said that if I had one of his hugs, I'd realise why he was named after a bear. I guess Ryan just knew a different Kodi, a Kodi from before he met me, but I was still struggling to believe that a different kind of Kodiak Hamilton could have even existed. Biting my lip a little, I decided to be brave and ask Ryan about it. "What was Kodi like before me?"

"I see..." For some reason the news made me both happy and annoyed. Happy because Kodi clearly cared for Kiara, but annoyed because that meant that he was even more likely to take my daughter away from me, the daughter I barely even knew myself. "This pre-engagement ring you got her...; are you serious about it? To you really wish to propose to her one day?" I asked, clasping my hands together in my lap and refusing to look at the younger man now.

((Got to go, but the next post will probably be Kiara telling Ryan how much she's changed Joe :3 Goodnight!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:55 am

English hmm? Well, thats pretty interesting. I'm glad somebody here has good news about this place. Everyone else I know won't talk to me about it. You seem pretty honest though, Sammi's a lucky girl. *fakes a smile and hops off the counter, runnin a hand through her hair* Do you think that there might be somebody who wants to go to the bar with me? I'm in need of a little company and I kinda feel like dancing. It's a happier thing than my life *pours the rest of he water down the drain and sets the cups in the dishwasher.*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:29 pm

*with a still pretty thick Italian accent* i learned most English now! Very Happy
good Catarina! Very Happy *gives her a side hug and smiles* proud of you gurl. Razz
congrats Catarina. Smile
yeah. good job. English is probably hard to learn if it's not your first language.
*nods* it is.... very hard.
*sighs* i just wanna go to bed. DX
*rolls eyes* then sleep you tall adorable idiot!
*opens eyes wide with a frown* easier said then done short blonde married chick.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:37 pm

come on Trent! stop being such a wimp! Razz
yeah dude, it's not like you're gonna die or anything! Razz
*sighs* if i do it will you stop calling me a p*ssy. -_-
sureeee...
*covers Zack's mouth* he means yeah. Razz now come on! *hands him the bottle*
fine. -_- *chugs a bit of the vodka and gags slightly* ew dude that was nasty! DX
yeah but it makes you feel funny after. Razz *looks around and start to laugh* the branches of the trees look so weird with my flashlight! XD
*facepalms* all of my friends are idiots. DX and lightweights! *drinks some more and sits by a tree* surprising that you actually did something bad for once, Trenty. thought you were a good little boy. Razz
*is still trying to get rid of the vodka taste* i only did it because you guys pressured me into it! DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:39 pm

SUUUUZIEEEE. SEEEEEEEEAN. you guys wanna talk too?
*has a sleeping Linette in her lap* -_- shhhh. before she wakes up again. never giving her that much chocolate pudding again.
and i have nothing to say. except for that I'm lonely and thinking of finding that maid again. Wink
oh lord. DX ok not asking sean to talk ever again ok.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:18 pm

zack is drinking!? O: rose isnt gonna like this. she might scratch his eyes out XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:23 pm

*walks in* wait, what is Zack doing?
Nothing Giselle. ^_^ nothing. * pushes her out of the toom* go find someone to hang out with.
easier said then done. -_- but fine. *sighs and walks off*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:24 pm

close one o. o
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:45 pm

yeah. o.o
I'll go hang out with her. *waves as he walks off*
YOURE A TRUE HOMIE LANDON! THANKS BUDDY. HUG HUG KISS KISS. Wink *laughs* anyways.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Quite talkative over there eh?
*shrugs and moves his attention to the parenting book in his lap* I suppose so... Do these things have a 'teach your child to talk' section?
Im not a mother, I've never even touched a book like that before. How would I know?
Im pretty sure they don't, but it can't be that hard. I could teach him some things if you want *smirks and takes a seat on the other side of Henry*
I'd rather you didn't actually. He doesn't need to learn anything your willing to teach him Collin. Rolling Eyes
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Catarina can help you teach Micah. Razz she speaks English now!
*smiles and blushes looking down at the ground* well... a little...
hi Linz!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:17 pm

*takes the book from him and flips to the back, skimming over the pages for anything on talking.*
*shakes his head and raises his now empty hands up into his hair* Yes, you can borrow my book Collin. *looks up at Catarina and rubs the back of his neck* It's alright, you don't have to do that. I'm glad your doing well with the English fluency though. It must make things much easier.

Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:22 pm

yes. it does! i can, um... oh! understand! i can understand people now. Smile
that she can do. Razz *plops down next to Collin and looks over at the book* here, i got this. *takes the book and flips through it with her thumb,, finding a page on talking within a few seconds* there we go. Razz
how's school been?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:37 pm

It's rather boring really, and I've already had to write an essay within the first week. *shrug* I've never been a fan of school though, but drawing class comes around once every other day and it's the only thing I have to look forward to really. How are things with you?

*smiles and nods* Very nice. I hear English is a pretty hard language to learn, did you have any terrible trouble with it? I remember trying to learn Latin in school, but I only got past one semester before I dropped it. I think it's supposed to be easier than English too...
*takes the book from her and shakes his head* Only because I was almost there already. Besides, your the expert here. Nobody else has children.
*bumps Collin with his elbow* if I recall correctly I adopted your nephew. I currently have a child within my care. I'm just... Not used to this sort of thing. *takes the book and begins reading over the section*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:44 pm

ew essays. lol. i've been good. I'm in California right now and I'm gonna be here until the 20th. not too eventful though but oh well.
*laughs slightly at Collin and shakes her head* have fun with reading.
hey, i could tell my way of teaching a kid how to talk, but you know. every parent has different ways of doing things. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Please, do explain this plan for teaching a child to talk. So whenever Finn and I decide to have children I can surprise her with my knowledge of children care taking. *turns towards her and crosses his arms over his chest*
It has to be much easier than this... Repeating a word over and over again? I could've figured that out myself. Who writes these books? *shuts the book and hands it to Freddie* Your the oldest, you read that and tell me what you get.
Why do I have to read it? It's your child, not mine... *heaves a sigh and stands, takin the book with her* Fine, but I expect Micah talking by next week Mr. Newlin *walks towards the steps and heads upstairs*

I've never been to California, but I can't imagine it being uneventful. Then again, Indiana isn't exactly known for anything except corn and the Indy 500. When do you start school though?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:08 pm

i dont start school until the 4th of September. which seems so close that i kind of want to cry. DX lol
*laughs slightly* exactly what Henry said. it's all about the repetition and once they actually say the word, make sure they remember it. and i learned that at least with Trent, when i would give him snacks after, he was better at remembering it. i dunno. it's like a dog. but it's a baby...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Ah, so I can just treat a baby kinda like Beau? Repeating, rewarding... Sounds easy enough. *shrugs*
I wouldn't advise telling Finn on your plans of treating your future children like your German shepherd. It's not something she'll probably take very well *smiles slightly and leans back into the couch* Just my opinion
Are you kidding me? I wouldn't dream of mentioning it to her. I'm not an idiot Rolling Eyes
Thats still up for debate *shrugs*

September is better than the first of August, I'd be extremely happy for just one more week of summer.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:42 pm

yeah. this summer has been pretty uneventful, but meh. not like i really wanna go back to school.
*laughs* yeah. don't tell her that. that would be the worst thing u could say probably. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:51 pm

I was just agreeing, I didn't say anything about telling Finn. You guys, geez. *crosses his arms over his chest and leans back into the couch alongside Henry*
I don't recall saying anything wrong. I just gave m honest opinion on the matter, stop being so touchy about it.

Has your school gone to the year round schedule? I think most schools here in Indiana have, that's why I went back so early.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:07 pm

i was simply implying that it would be bad if you told her. Razz and maybe teasing you a bit. Razz
noooope thank god. we go to school from the beginning of September to mid-June. You go to school year round?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:20 pm

*Eyetwitch.* Where is my son currently? Haha! The goody goody two shoes is in trooouuble! Finally! Trent will be in trouble too, y'know. Yeah but that's not really his fault, so I'm gonna beat up Mack instead! And besides, at least Trent's not drunk. Whatever -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:27 pm

They just changed it this year, so we'll go from August first to mid June I think. Lots of things changed at my school this year though. I'm not exactly too thrilled about it :/

Alright, if you say so. *shakes his head*
I should probably go get Micah, I'll be back in a minute Collin. Try not to harm anyone. *stands and walks to the steps, heading to his room.*
Hurt who exactly? I'm not dangerous...
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Yikes! Hardly any summer vacation?! D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down