House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Giselle Caldwell; She reached out for her daughter and ran a hand over her hair, smiling. "Of course, sweetie. You can get them back no matter what. Heaven is filled with forgiving people. I can tell you that losing your wings feels horrible, but getting them back is amazing. It's okay, Abby. You don't have to worry." Standing back up, she looked to the front door and smiled a little. "You guys ready to go see Jayla? Maybe I can go take you to see your father's parents too. They're up here, and i know where they are..." Although they might not be too happy to see her...

o.o Abby! *pulls her off of wolfie and hugs her tightly* stop. please.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Brady: Brought down closer by Nadine, I pushed my hands into the mattress to bear my weight, afraid I would crush my newlywed wife if I didn't. Of course though, as she began kissing down my neck my hands seemed to give way and I moved down onto my elbows, which further enabled me to move furthermore closer to her as she tortured me with affection. It didn't sound horrible, but unable to show affection to her as she did to me left me unable to come up with something to do with myself. Allowing a soft moan to escape me, entirely accidental, I withdrew from her and closed a hand around the bottom hem of her shirt. Not to remove it, but in the same way that she would grip my shirt, just something to do with my hands. I pressed my lips down along her neck again, gently touching across the skin as my hand lifted the bottom of her shirt to the middle of her stomach. It was odd thinking that we hadn't even had enough time on our honeymoon to think about having time for moments like this. Let alone actually enacting upon the idea. Not that I intended on anything going on beyond the point of simply kissing her, but we hadn't even done much of that while away. I moved my hand away from her shirt and to her stomach instead, rubbing circles into her skin with the tips of my fingers as my lips moved along her collarbone. Perhaps doing as she had done would draw a interesting reaction from her, so I nipped her gently and placed a kiss over the spot in case I had accidentally harmed her beyond what I intended.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Aw come on, Trent! I wasn't gonna kill her, I was just thirsty! But it hurt! DX *Gets up and runs into the kitchen to get paper towels to wipe the blood off of her neck.*

Jayla. I snarled at the mention of her name and shook my head. "She's had almost two years to come and see us and she hasn't. Something tells me she doesn't actually want to meet us so why should we even bother paying a visit?" I told mom bitterly before heaving a sigh. "But I guess seeing our grandparents would be kinda cool..." It wasn't as if we'd see them any other time because they were dead. I was just a little nervous, 'cause I hadn't met any grandparents before and they'd probably hate me if they knew about my issues..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Nadine Newlin; She bit her lip when she felt Brady's lips on her collarbone, and his fingers rubbing her stomach. 'Please, just take my shirt off. ugh.' She thought to herself as she pushed on Brady's shoulder, causing him to roll over onto his back. She rolled on top of him again and smiled down at him before locking their lips together, her hands making their way to the hem of his shirt. While there, they slipped under the fabric, her rough palms meeting the warm skin of Brady's stomach. Slowly, they slipped up, and she hoped that he would get the hint. Maybe she should've taken off her own shirt before? Well, that was too late for that. Oh well. He would get the hint.

Sorry Abby. :/ i just didn't want you to anger her cause she might do something bad to you.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:12 pm

She wouldn't do that unless she was stupid. *Shrugs and wraps her arms around Trent's neck, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.* Hi, by the way! :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Giselle Caldwell; "She's been busy, hon." Giselle told Abby with a slight frown. "She hasn't had any time to visit. Which is why she's so excited for you guys to be here so she can see you now. We're gonna have to visit her at her 'work.' Then we can go see your grandparents." She concluded with a smile, running a hand through Abby's bangs, then ruffling Zack's hair. "Come on, kids. time to go see your sister." She said before walking towards the front door that would lead to the outside.

Hi. Smile *kisses her back and rests his hands on her waist* How are you today?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:26 pm

I'm good Smile I'm not thirsty anymore and now you're here ^_^ And how're you, Trenton?

Too busy to see family? Geez, mom was a bad mom, Jayla was a bad sister, I was bad in general; this family was just full of bad people. Heaving a sigh, I stood up with my brother and took his hand squeezing it tightly. Walking a bit behind mom, I whispered to my brother, "So would you rather see a sister that doesn't give a damn about us, or sneak away and explore Heaven with me?" Zack was a goody two shoes, so he'd probably choose the former, but for once I was hoping he'd be adventurous, because I didn't want to meet Jayla, but I didn't want to go exploring by myself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Very good. Smile I'm happy that you're happy that I'm here. and you called me trenton... it sounds pretty formal, but that's okay because it makes me sound all grown up. ^_^

Zack Wilson; He looked down as Abby took his hand, and he looked back up into her eyes, one eyebrow raised. "Won't mom get mad though?" He asked his sister, worried that she wouldn't allow them to see their grandparents later. "And besides, what if she doesn't let us see dad's parents? I mean, i do wanna explore... but we can come back later and do that without mom to yell at us. Can't we?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:44 pm

((You are grown up! Well, you're not 7 anymore, at least. And I think it sounds kinda cute. Trent sounds normal, Trenton sounds cute :3 And I'm happy that you're happy that I'm happy that you're here. *Laughs a little.* Hey! Guess who beat two guys in lazer tag last night? *Smiles proudly.*))

"I guess you're right..." I sighed, knowing that if we disappeared, mom would ban us from seeing our grandparents, who probably actually did care about us... Or didn't even know we even existed... B-But that was better than being too busy, because they couldn't visit if they didn't know we lived, but Jayla could've visited but chose work over family. "I just don't wanna meet Jayla. You're my only sibling, Zack, I don't care about the others that mom had with that stupid Dane guy..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Funny thing for Britt:

I'm looking at this 'Live Action cast' thing for Final Fantasy, like if they made a movie about the Final Fantasy series, they should cast so and so as so and so, and they put Ben Barnes as Vincent! XD I know how much you love Ben Barnes!

Also they put Alex Pettyfer as Cloud, Ashley Greene as Tifa (Kinda disagree but I can see where they're coming from) and Brenda Song as Yuffie (Once again, kinda disagree but can see where they're coming from). Also, they put Mandy Moore as Aerith which is ironic because Mandy Moore voice Aerith in Kingdom Hearts XD

Edit: Haha! Jennifer Lawrence as the voice of Freya Crescent! A) She'd have to speak all old fashioned and B) Her character is a rat warrior XD

Edit: Nina Dobrev as Tifa! Much better! Robert Downey Jr as Reeve... I might just marry Reeve if that happened! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:55 am

Hello!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:58 am

Howdy! How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:59 am

I'm good! How about you?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:01 am

I'm good thanks, just... Failing at solitaire...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:02 am

Failing at solitaire? lol really?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:04 am

ugh... why am i up this early. -_- oh, right. i get to go to my aunts house and wait for a bonfire i don't even really want to go to because i need to be social... yaaaaay.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:06 am

Yup. And poor Rae *Huggles.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:09 am

Hi Rae!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:12 am

I won! Woohoo! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:14 am

Yay! Are you playing actual solitaire? Or spider solitaire? I play spider XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:15 am

Spider solitaire??? What's that?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 am

umm... it is pre installed on my computer its fun though!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 am

Cool.

O.o Gavin's facebook thing says he's engaged... I'm guessing it's a joke since Gavin hasn't had a girlfriend in years and he keeps going on about how he's gonna wait until he's older until he does anything serious but it still irks me because I don't know 100% whether he's joking or not O.o He better be joking, otherwise he's got a whole lot of explaining to do -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 am

He's not even on facebook now! I missed him by, like, 15mins! *Dies.* The cruel b******! He can't just leave me hanging like that! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:23 am

You said he was on holiday right? Shit happens on holiday XD lol jk

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content