House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:52 pm

*shakes his head and frowns* It's not exactly somethiń I had asked her about before she died. My father wasn't the type of person to let me have interests in things like that. I think I can call Vivian or Mel, ask them to look around the major for the recipe and I'll get back to you on it. As for what a cobbler is... *shrugs* I guess it's kinda like a pie. I haven't ever really thought about it. *looks up towards Mandie and smirks* Hey bookworm.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Ohhh! A pie! X3 Yeah, get the recipe, me wants! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Bex: Apologised to Tyler and kissed him, then went upstairs grabbed her guitar and went to Cody and TJ's room. She struggled but managed to play the guitar and sung the last chorus of Fifteen to TJ.
The last chorus:
Once I was finished singing, I set down my guitar and looked up to the top bunk where TJ lay. "You're gonna be ok, TJ. I mean, things may seem really bad right now, but things will get better, trust me." Walking over to the bunk beds, I tiptoed so that I could seen my teenaged son and held onto the railings since my balance was c*** nowadays. "Who wants to date a girl who's so blind that she can't even see how amazing you are anyway, hm?"

Cody listened to his mother as she sung to TJ, in awe because his mum had a really pretty singing voice and he wanted to sing just like her one day. When his mother stood on his bed, the little boy scrambled out of the way and then climbed up the ladder, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. "Yeah, TJ! You're amazing and you're my brother and you're amazing because you're my brother and girls have cooties anyway." Even the nice girls like KJ had cooties, which sucked, because Cody wished that KJ didn't have cooties; a nice girl like KJ didn't deserve the cooties disease thingy.

Even online courses included summer vacation! Yay! Although, without all the work to do, I was kinda bored. Kyle still had to work through summer vacation so he wasn't around during the daytime, like now. Luckily, he'd be on his way home now, after I had suffered hours of boredom. Having nothing better to do, I had armed myself with a water gun and was pacing around in the front garden as I waited for Kyle to show up, a bag of salt and vinegar chips  on the nearby bench, as well as a bottle of water and the small pouch I pretty much carried everywhere now, containing the life-saving injections I had to be given if I had an attack thingy, so that I didn't die while waiting for my boyfriend.

I had been looking forward to trying to take things further on Nat's birthday, but we had such a busy schedule for that day that, by the time we got home from dinner and our little surprise trip to the beach, Nathalie was super tired. I understood why so we just went to sleep and we hadn't really spoken about it since. Music playing in the background, I lay down on Nathalie's bed with my arm wrapped around my girlfriend as we just relaxed and talked... Well, Nathalie did most of the talking since I was too lost in thought to really respond with something intellectual. Maybe I should just ask Nathalie again? Maybe I should, like, start a make-out session? I dunno... I needed to talk to Matt about it, I think, and I bet Nat would like to meet him and see his awesome house anyway, maybe get distracted by the games room so that I could talk to my brother privately. Once there was a break in Nathalie's long talk, I asked, "Do you wanna go and visit my brother today? He has an awesome house and I think you'd like to see it, maybe."

Opening the door, I stepped in and walked over to Jamie, bowing to him slightly. If he really was some form of gift from James, than I would treat the child with the upmost repsect, no matter how terrible I was at communicating with children, playing with them, raising them and, well, anything to do with children, really. "Good morning Jamie. I pray you slept well, yes?" I asked, my eyes catching the corner of something under his pillow and raising an eyebrow at it, giving Jamie a chance to explain what it was if he wished to or to just ignore my gaze if he wished not to.

"Oh really? My home isn't an appropriate place to have this conversation? Well where is? The hospital when my daughter gives birth?!" "Dad! Calm down! You know what he meant now just shut the hell up and lead us to your office!" Godo's daughter snapped and the former emperor raised glared at the disrespectful way his daughter spoke to him. Clenching his fists in anger, he turned on his heel and led the three to his office silently. Watching as Yuffie sat down in one of the chairs and started rubbing her stomach in a clearly tense but trying to relax fashion, Godo turned his head to Hayden. "Now you'll explain to me, otherwise I'll have you exiled." "No you wont, that's part of my job now." "You appointed me emperor while you were suffering from, and I quote, 'A deadly, really contagious disease'! I'm in charge now and it's a part of my job." "Ah, but I'm not suffering fron the disease anymore now, am I, so I'm back in charge." Godo could see Yuffie trying hide a smirk and it just made him angrier. "You be quiet!" He tirned to Hayden, "You, speak before I have you kicked out of this house and beaten to a pulp." He could see Yuffie going to speak again and gave her a deathglare, which, thankfully, shut her up before she had even spoken. Sitting down in his chair, Lord Godo rubbed his temples, feeling a migraine coming. Why did he have to have a troublesome daughter? Why couldn't he and Kasumi have had a well behaved son who just followed tradition and didn't always try to contradict him and rebel against him?

Strawberries were sweeter than grapes, and Vincent knew that Lilly would prefer it, so he answered with, "Strawberries." Picking up his wife momentarily as he stood to his feet, the ex-turk then set his wife down again before heading into the kitchen with her, pulling the strawberries out of the fridge and setting them on the counter.

"Anything." I answered as I sat on the stool behind the keyboard, then pulled Sierra onto the my lap. I kinda hoped they had a spare stool but oh well, I liked this position too. "I don't mind what you play, as long as it means that I get to hear you sing in real life, not on a video." I added, pressing a kiss to Sierra's shoulder before resting my head there so that I could see her fingers as she played the notes.

By the time Lucy had returned from the bathroom, I had changed into a pair of plain black noard shorts and some old sneakers. It was hot enough to get away with being shirtless so I was taking advantage of that, although, looking down at my chest hair, perhaps I should wear a shirt... No, Lucy didn't mind it, I didn't mind it, so everyone else would just have to deal with it. As Lucy entered the room again, I smiled and looked down at her towel-like cover-up, smiling because it looked rather nice on my Lifemate. "Yes, there is always the pool, I suppose, but a water park would be more intersting what with the water parks and wave machines and such." I grinned, transfering my money and cards from my normal wallet to a waterproof wallet and putting it in a zip-up pocket located in my shorts. Walking over to Lucy, I rested my hips on her hips and gave her a gentle kiss. "Do you think we'll need towels?" I asked, my lips brushing lightly against Lucy's as I spoke. "In this weather we'll probably just dry off as we walk."

"There'll be some like Ol' Dusty - mustangs - and there'll be a couple paint horses, and then some random wild horses. Chances are that there wont be many purebred horses on the open range but that doesn't really make a difference, unless it's a male mustang, they tend to be more tempermental than others." I shrugged, then looked down at Dilynn and realised that she seemed a little... I dunno, on edge. "Hey, is everything alright?" I asked, my brow furrowing in worry.

Once Maddie's father had returned, Maddie, her mother and I walked to where our towels were. Sam wasn't here yet which made me frown slightly. "Now where could he be..." I murmured, scanning the beach for my fiance. That's when I saw him, walking with a little girl and her father. "There he is!" I grinned, waving over to him before crouching down to Maddie's height. "Look, Maddie! That's our competition! And we're gonna beat them, right?" 'Mhmm!' "That's the spirit! High five!" I high fived Maddie and then we both laughed. 'Remember, Maddie, it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts, right, Miss Reyna.' Turning to Maddie's mom, I nodded my head. "Yes ma'am! That's the important part!" Turning to Maddie, I added, "And I'll give you $5 for taking part afterwards so that you can get an icecream." 'Yay! Thank you!'.

On our way back to the beach house, I couldn't stop thinking about Alix, and the fact that I only had a week to figure out whether she was the one, form some sort of little relationship, then convince her to come to the mansion! Even if I were to rush things - which I really didn't want to do, since my relationship with Jenna was ruined because I rushed things - it'd be practically impossible! I just... I didn't know what to do. Arriving at the beach house, my mind went blank when we walked in on Jason and Sammi doing... Something completely normal? I don't know why I was so shocked to see them lying on the couch watching tv, I guess because Jason was the kind of guy to take full advantage of being in a house alone with a girl and just lying down wih a girl doing nothing was really out of character. He did seem really tired, though, half asleep, even. "Uhhh, hi guys."

"Hey Jer. Hey Mandie." I murmured ad I cuddled with Sammi on the couch, barely able to keep my eyes open. Stupid jetlag, it was ruining my plans to get revenge on Sammi for teasing me when we were packing at the mansion. Heaving a slight sigh, I pressed a kiss to Sammi's shoulder, since it was the only real place my lips could access, I added, "Did you get some coffee? Like, super strong coffee that'll keep me awake all night?" Maybe not all night, just long enough for me to party a little, then f*** Sammi before I get tired again

"No, you weren't, and it's a very good thing that you didn't hear." Heaving a sigh, I decided that, upon realising I was a little stressy now, I should destress, which involved snuggling into Kodi and look down at the promise ring, playing with it a little which caused a smile to return to my face. "What's an appropriate age to get married in your eyes, Kodi?" I asked, curious considering the fact that when he had given this to me, Kodi had said that we were too young to get married right now.

As we walked up the flight of stairs to Kiara's room, I noticed that Ryan seemed worried or nervous or perhaps both. I paused outside of Kiara's room, turning to my girlfriend and taking her free hand in mine. "I was going to ask you to tell Kiara and Kodi, since I told Hope and Bentley, but if you don't want to, I-" Heaving a sigh, I shook my head and decided to cut right to the chase. "What's wrong, Ryan? You were happy a moment ago and now something's troubling you..."

"We'd need to get a dog tag too, and take the puppy to the vet to get his shots and get a microchip, but I guess we can deal with the not-so fun stuff tomorrow." Picking up the puppy, I rubbed noses with it and then laughed as he licked my nose. "Yuck! Why does puppy love have to be so slobbery?" Laughing a bit more, I wiped my nose and then smirked, holding the puppy out towards Suzie's face so that it licked her instead.

"Or I could just hunt humans which would be a lot easier than stealing blood bags." I stuck out my tongue at Trent as I made my point before adding, "But I still agree about you becoming a doctor. But if we do that you'll have to go to doctor's school, so we'd have to get a house near it. It'll be fine, though, because you'll have lots of money for being a doctor and I'll have lots of money from... Either writing poetry or being a famous singer-songwriter so we'd have a really big house with two German Shepherd puppies, a boy and a girl." Plus, if I took a bit too much blood from those I hunted, it would mean more patients for Trent and therefore more money! I didn't say this, though, because I didn't think I'd get a good reaction from my human-loving boyfriend. Instead, I just smiled up at him and asked, "Does that sound good to you?" Before pressing a kiss to his jaw, too lazy to lift my head up and kiss him properly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Okay, okay, I'll be sure to get it. Maybe when I go and pick up Micah after its decided, I'll look for the recipe myself. Then I'll be sure to make it, but it probably won't be as good as my mothers handiwork.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 pm

*rolls eyes with a slight smile* takes me away from my crappy situation. what can i say? at least i get to endure someone else's drama for a couple hours.

rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:07 pm

That's ok, as long as it's edible :3 And I like books too, because it helps me escape reality :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:12 pm

*Sneaks out of Trent's room while he's sleeping and goes to Giselle's room, knocking on the door.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:14 pm

I see, perhaps I should turn to books? *shrugs* I'm sorry your situation hasn't dissolved yet, but is it getting any better at all? I mean, any signs of it possibly going away?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:22 pm

havent talked to Joshua at all... i dunno what's going to happen. but whatever happens will happen for a reason. i just have to keep that in mind.
*runs a hand through her hair as she walks towards the door, opening it and seeing her daughter* Hey, Abby... what's up?

Mandie Anderson; "Just laying on the couch, eh? That's strangely out of character for you two. You must really need this then." She said as she set the bags of groceries on the floor and pulled out the bag of ground coffee beans, tossing them over at Jason. They hit him in the leg and she smiled. "Coffee maker's on the counter over there and mugs are in the cabinet by the fridge. Don't fall asleep while you're making the stuff. I got creamer too, and there's sugar in a cupboard somewhere if you need it." Pulling out some food items, she began to put their stock away in the appropriate places.

Suzie Sylvester; "Ahhh! Hey, hey, hey now. Little Goggy here doesn't need to be licking me just yet. Not until i can no longer call him 'goggy.'" She said with a slight laugh as she walked over to the mirror to review the condition of her makeup. It was perfectly fine -wow, the make up artists from the photoshoots really know their stuff - and she turned back to Logan with a smile, bouncing Linette a bit. "Ready to go? Oh, wait!" She walked over to Linette's piles of toys and grabbed one of her teething rings - even though she needed it because she was already teething, she had a whole bunch more - and she gave it to Logan. "Let the 'goggy' chew on it in the car so he doesn't eat it from the inside out." She said with a smile.

Trent Alcatraz; He smiled as she pressed a kiss to his jaw. He really enjoyed how that felt. "Yeah, it sounds perfect, actually. Like a dream that hopefully comes true. The only thing about being a doctor thought is that it's gonna take a while in college to get the degree and stuff. I can get through it though. And I'm sure my mom and dad would be proud of me." He said with a grin as he looked down at Abby and tilted his head slightly. "Two German shepherds, eh? I guess instead of having real kids, those could be our kids. Even though having a kid would be nice... that would just be a lot of work..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:30 pm

Thats a good way to look at it I suppose. Stay positive, and perhaps whenever you can I think talking with your husband about it might be a good idea. I mean, perhaps he'll clear up some of your situation for you. *pushes wolfie off his lap gently* What were you reading anyway? Another John Green, or giving somebody else a chance?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:31 pm

*Looks down at her feet and mumbles.* I'm sorry about yesterday... :O Unloved! DX *Goes and sits in the emo corner.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:34 pm

actually, not John green for once. :)it's some book about "peculiar children". I'm not sure. but it surely seems like a good book. :)and i will talk to him... some day...
its fine Abby... I'm sorry i cursed in front of you.... i shouldn't have done that, no matter how angry you may have made me.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:36 pm

*Shakes her head.* I'm used to it, don't worry. I think I did worse b insulting you I just... I don't know...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Wait, my leg was falling asleep! Your not unloved, I just couldn't have you on my leg anymore *frowns and crosses his arms over his chest* Peculiar children huh? Sounds different, but you're the reading expert so if you think it's good I'll trust you. As for Alcatraz, that's all the advice I had. *shrugs and looks away from her and towards the ground* I don't suppose I'm any help with advice really. That eliminates a few job options.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:46 pm

I was comfy! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Groaning slightly but Mandie was making me move, as opposed to kindly making my coffee for me, I clambered over Sammi - the bag of coffee fell to the floor in the process - picked up the coffee and trudged into the kitchen, trying to work out how to use the coffee machine for about 5 minutes before I managed to figure it out and began making the coffee.

Helping Mandie unload the shopping with a bit of help since I didn't know where things went, I looked over at Jason as he struggled with the coffee machine and raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you're really out of it, Jace. Maybe you should've had some coffee on the plane or something to keep you awake. ' I'll remember that next time.' My best friend mumbled and I just sighed a little. "Come on, dude! You need to stay awake so that we can have a party, and I can tell you about this girl I met at the store."

Give the puppy something that had been in Linette's mouth, then give it back to Linette later so that she could put it in her mouth again? That was, like, swapping spit! Yuck! "Uhhh... One sec." Going into the bathroom, I set the puppy down while I washed off Linette's yucky teething ring. As I heard growling from behind me, I turned to see the puppy chewing on Suzie's towel! "No! Bad dog!" I scolded the puppy, quickly yanking it away from Suzie's towel before it could do much damage and hand it the teeth ring. "Here chew on this, it's nice and clean now." I watched for a moment as the puppy sniffed the teething ring, then took it from me and then headed back into the bedroom. "Ok, now I'm ready, let's go and get some supplies and stuff." I said, taking Suzie's hand in mine and pressing a kiss to it.

Kids... I frowned and shook my head a little. Didn't Trent realise how violent and destructive I could get? How easily I get angry and yell and scream? It wouldn't be safe to have a kid round me, especially a baby that would cry and wake me up at nighttimes and stuff... "Maybe if I can, like, get better in the future with my anger and stuff, we'll have a kid, but my problems wont go away, it's life-long, so even if I do get better at coping, it'd be dangerous for a kid to be near me..." I mumbled, biting my lip a little. I wanted to make Trent happy, and I knew having a kid in the future would make him happy, but I just couldn't, not until I was a bit more stable, if I'd ever be able to become more stable, that is...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:38 am

O.o I think I just slept for at least 3hrs O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 am

o:

morning XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:24 am

Good afternoon Razz How're you?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:28 am

im good. Eatcing some cereal and trying to keep myself from eating junk food. (Even though the only junk we have now is candy icecream and popcorn covered in cheese XD) Im tryng to eat healthy to keep me away from going to 200 pounds DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:30 am

Ah fair enough Smile I should probably exercise or something but meh. Where be the people?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:33 am

idk where thee people are XD

all I did was 45 mins on the tredmill xD it was fun. plus I ate a basket of strawberries already XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:35 am

Strawberries! Nom! X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down