House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 18 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:45 pm

hi guys. ^_^
*bites her lip and tries to hold in her laughs* hey linz, are you up to reply to my post? Smile pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:47 pm

What happened with Henry last night? O.o

Hi Rae!! Do you want to rp Brenna and Sean anymore? Or do you want to just do like a final post to free them up?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:54 pm

We're not gonna talk about it, because it's extremely embarrassing.
Heh, he's found his true calling
No, it was Rykers fault and we aren't going to talk about it.
Okay, okay. Sorry I haven't gotten to it Nadine, I'll go ahead and type something up now
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Pleaseeeee tell me?! Smile

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:03 pm

*covers her mouth but then blurts out* henry turned into a prostitute. XD *and starts laughing again, covering her face with her hands*
nadine means thank you Rolling Eyes 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:05 pm

HA! Seriously?! That's funny! XD and do you even want to rp Brenna and Sean anymore? Or do you want to just do like a final post to free them up?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 pm

i don't really care. we can continue or skip to when he has to return the dvds. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:18 pm

We can skip! Do you want to start or should I?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:21 pm

i don't care. either one. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:27 pm

How about you type something up? It would just end up being this gigantic post that was all about her playing with Inky in her room XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Brady: I always enjoyed the sensation of her fingers running through my hair, I couldn't explain why exactly but it was just like an intimate weakness that I couldn't control. "A very good ending to the night, very well put." I brushed my hands up her hips and gripped her sides with a smirk. "And a good way to officially end our honeymoon. If its really ending, because I've often heard the first year is really like an extended honeymoon in itself." Continuing to press my lips across her collarbone, I leaned forward and laid her onto the bed. Coming back to the mansion after being in California again was like tearing me away from my home all over again. Not that I wanted to live back at the manor, but after being reminded of my parents and reminded of my early childhood I didn't want to come back here. It's for the best, since my parents are dead and my childhood wasn't worth reliving after they died, but it was nice to think about it again from time to time. Why exactly I was thinking of my parents right now, I couldn't explain. Perhaps getting married had sent me into a more family oriented state, but I was in no rush to actually start a family beyond just Nadine and I. Shaking myself away from my thoughts I placed my lips against hers and tried my best to clear every thought that had even come to mind over California. 

It's just so hilarious -_- I'd laugh if I wasn't so hopeless. Yes, I met a woman last night that ryker introduced me to and we happened to come back here and when I woke up in the morning there was seventy dollars on my nightstand. *groans and sits down on the couch again* It's quite lovely really, I have such bad luck with people that when I finally decide to take a chance on being with somebody I turn out to be some underpaid hooker.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:17 pm

wooooooooooo im becoming a bookworm again! Very Happy then i could finish house of night, then start on bloodlines, then get the last 2 books of evernight and finish that series.. holy crap i have a ton of reading. XD especially re-reading VA 120834793546 times XDD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Mandie Anderson; "Hey, as long as I don't see it. But i think a seal would be a better bet. Dolphins can be tracked with microchips and stuff, and if a researcher sees that it died because of a mysterious bite? I dunno if that would go over well..." She said, laying out a towel on the sand and stripping off her shorts and crop top, revealing [this] bikini. Well,it wasn't as good as Sammi's but it would have to do. Besides, it was good enough for her, and that was all that mattered. Throwing her clothes in her beach bag, she pulled out tanning spray stuff and started to spray it all over her skin. "I'm probably gonna get the weirdest f*cking tan line from this stupid top, but oh well...." As she sprayed, she looked over at Jeremy and smiled, "You gonna try and find your baby girl today? I hope she finds us... I really wanna meet her and see what all the hype is about." She winked and laughed as she handed the can of spray to Jeremy. "Can you be a doll and spray my back please?" She asked, already lifting up her hair to clear her back and turning around. Now he couldn't say no. (:<

Zack had already slipped his on and tucked the dogtag part under his sweatshirt before he looked over at Abby with wide eyes. "Abby..." He said to his sister as Giselle sighed and picked up the necklace. 'Abby, you didn't let me finish... You get them taken away if you do something bad, but they're, uh...' She lowered her voice and smiled, 'they're really lenient on the rules. dont worry! your wings will be fine, okay?' Zack looked over at his sister and smiled a little, hoping that that made her feel better.

Suzie Sylvester; "Okay, cool." She said with a smile, pressing a kiss to Logan's cheek since she was almost his height when she was wearing heels like she was doing right now. She made kissy noises and the puppy peeked over at the family, "Come here, boy. We're gonna go get you some stuff." He came running over to Suzie, his tail wagging with the teething ring in the strong grip of his sharp little teeth. "You're gonna have to carry the puppy, Logan. I got Lin-Lin duty." She said with a smile, turning her attention to Linette who had been watching the puppy, almost in a trance. "You wanna get the puppy some stuff, Lin?" The little girl looked down at the puppy then back up to her mom, wide eyed. "I'll take that as a a yes... Come on family, lets go!" 

Charlie McLeary; "Yes, let us leave before the cook kicks me out." He said with a chuckle before getting out of the booth and walking over to Chloe's side, pulling her out of the booth and picking her up bridal style, grinning down at her. "I don't think I'm physically able to carry you the whole way home..." He said as he walked towards the glass door that lead out to the parking lot of the diner. "Soo, I'll just put you down here." He grinned and pressed a kiss to her lips, taking her hand in his and fixing their fingers together like puzzle pieces. "I hope you don't mind." And with that, he lead her out the door and through the parking lot to the sidewalk, walking slowly once his feet touched the pale gray concrete. "There's a weird quiet when you're walking at night.. It's almost peaceful..." He said, not intending for her to reply to that. "I go on walks like this sometimes... When I can't sleep at night. It's nice... Helps me to fall asleep when I get back to the mansion, I guess. I dunno."

Landon West; "Um..." He stalled as he dug his fork into the frosting on the top of the cake, twirling his fork around there as he tried to avoid meeting Lilliana's eyes in fear of embarrassment. "So, like... What are we? I mean, I know we're friends, but I was kind of hoping... that we could be... I dunno... More than that? I guess..." Well, that was a lot to choke out.. Why were things so difficult for him to ask? Maybe it was because of what had happened the last time he opened up to a girl... He almost married her and then got left alone at the alter, awkwardly thanking everyone for coming, but apologizing to them because there wasn't going to be a wedding that day, or any day for that matter. that's why he moved here - to get away from relationships. But here he was, hoping that Liliiana wanted to be more than friends. She wouldn't leave him stranded there though, would she?

Catarina Curiale; (chilling in the living room, watching some tv, even though she can't understand it... weeeeeee)

Max Anderson; He looked over in the doorway just in time to catch a glimpse of Cassidy tripping, and he bit down on his tongue to hold in a chuckle, settling on a big smile instead. After lifting himself up off of the couch, he picked up the basket and walked towards her, the smile still lingering on his lips. "Hey. It's not a problem, I kept myself occupied." He replied, slipping his phone in his back pocket and walking towards Cassidy. Once he reached her, he grabbed her hand with his free one, "You ready to go?"

Nadine Newlin; After an exchange of a few more kisses, she reluctantly pulled away. "Then I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us." She commented with a slight smirk, lifting a hand to place on his chest and grip his shirt. As she reunited their lips, she pulled him down closer to her, using her other hand still in his hair to assist her. But really, what did the next year have in store for them? Maybe Brady would get a promotion, or maybe a new job. Nadine would just go to another year of school, working towards her ultimate goal to start a career for herself, and help them move out of the mansion and into their own place. Or maybe they wouldn't move. Here seemed like a good place for them to be, surrounded by family and friends. Some day, they would have to leave though. Either way, she shouldn't have been thinking of this. Pressing another kiss to her husband's lips, she began to trail her kisses down to his jaw, then further down to his neck, biting down gently with random kisses.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:52 pm

You do realise I replied to Zack/Giselle and Suzie, right? And this is the latest I've woken up all week!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:01 pm

shoot. i forgot to reply to that. XD repost please, so when i wake up in the AM i know what to reply to? Smile and hi!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 pm

They were lenient, huh? Well I guess I could see that, since mom was still here and all, and maybe they'd take pity on someone who was born with anger issues... Heaving a sigh, I took the necklace from mom and slipped it on, unlike Zack not hiding it under my shirt. Gripping the necklace for a moment just in case I changed my mind, I decided to ask, "I-If I lose my wings-" More like when I lose my wings, since pity wouldn't last forever, "- Is there a way of getting them back?" Biting my lip slighy, I looked at mom through my eyelashes, kinda scared that she'd say no.

Puppy duty, yay! I just saved Suzie's towels, didn't I get a break? Sighing slightly, I picked up the puppy and scratched his head gently, heading out to the car. Once there, I opened it and put the puppy in the back and got in the driver's side, rolling down the windows. "I still think we should start thinking of a name for him, though. The puppy can't just go without a name."

Hi! ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:08 pm

I'm hungry but i don't wanna go downstairs and make something because it's too dark. oops. Razz

actually... i am really hungry... *sigh* and thirsty. i think ill brb.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Okies!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:17 pm

Ok, I could deal with a seal, unless they smelled but, then again, if I got desperate, I would have to just forget about the smell. As Mandie handed my the spray stuff and turned round, I rolled my eyes a little. "Well I don't really have a choice, don't I?" I sprayed Mandie's back like a good little Jer-Bear and then, just for revenge, I sprayed her butt a little too. Well, the red fabric covering her butt, at least. Once my mischief was over, I handed back the spray and rubbed the back of my neck. "As for Alix, I wouldn't exactly call her my 'baby girl' but she certainly is... Something. I dunno, something really good." A smile spread across my face as my eyes scanned the beach, soon spotting that unmistakible red hair and almost bouncing up and down in excitement. "She's here! She actually came! I'll be right back!" I told Mandie before running towards Alix in a slightly faster than human speed. When I finally got to her side, I beamed a huge grin and tapped her shoulder. "Hey! You actually showed up!" Woah, I was coming off way too excited! I took a moment to compose myself before continuing. "I mean, hi. It's good to see you again, Alix." Really good, but I had kinda missed her. Looking down at her bikini, my jaw dropped slightly and I quickly closed it before I looked stupid. "Nice bikini, I love the tassley thingies."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:24 pm

back w/ potato salad and a string cheese. ^_^ and water. lol
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:26 pm

Potato salad!!! My favourite! X3 Gimme gimme gimme!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 pm

ate it all. :/ *sigh* sorry.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 pm

Nooooo! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 pm

I KNOOOOOOW. DX

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:43 pm

*Dies.* O.o I come downstairs for a drink and I stumble upon death... *Crouches down by Wolfsoul and bears her fangs.* O.O No! *Starts shuffling away.* You're not biting me! DX Yes I am >:3 *Grabs Wolfsoul and sinks her fangs into her neck.* Ow! That hurts! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next