House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:17 am

OMG NEW PERCY JACKSON MOVIE AUGUST 7TH MY BBY LOGAN LERMAN IS IN IT OMG ISJCISKCJAKGISOVJDJJVJEOVJDNVJSOOAPZMCMDUVUEJAKVUSJSNKDKC
i don't want divorce to be an option... i want to work it out... and maybe it would be good if you got a job. it's not that i can't deal with you 24/7, but it would, i dunno... distract you if you need it. plus it would give structure and stuff. i dunno what I'm saying anymore, but... *sheugs*
*blushes slightly and smiles* thank you... you are... good friend too. *smiles*
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:19 am

I know. Maybe you could just edit it in MS paint? I do that with people's eyes sometimes. *Gets an idea for a moment and smirks, micmicking Alix's previous actions and brushing his lips up his neck and along her jaw, pressing a kiss there before moving his lips to hoverjust above hers, the smirk returning now that he's done teasing her a little.* There, now you've been given a taste of your own medicine, Miss Taken Razz*For added teasing, he slowly trails his tongue against her bottom lip, wanting to bite on it but too afraid that his fangs would draw blood and he'd start drinking from her.*

Gavin still hasn't given me back Perks Of Being A Wallflower. I am now missing that film as well as Advent Children Complete! I can't watch my babies this summer! DX And Advent Children Complete's my favourite film! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:34 am

o.o No. No eyebrow make overs on paint... Eve is terrible at it. Am not!! Yeah... you are.

I'm glad divorce isn't really an option. *Continues to frown and look off at the wall.* My brother's going to set me up with an interview tomorrow at a club, so you don't have to worry about me being here from 7 pm till 3 am. *Shrugs.* Is there anything else?
*She tensed as his lips brushed up her neck and over her jaw softly, and soft sigh escaping her lips a she opened her eyes and met his gaze. Seeing the smirk on his face she rolled her eyes with a smile.* I didn't tease you that bad Jer. *She giggled, but then she froze and shuddered softly beneath his body. Liking the feeling of his tongue trailing over her bottom lip.*
I am? Ahaha well thank you. ^.^ Sometimes I think you understand a lot of what I'm saying but just don't know how to say it back. *Grins.* I can help you with that if you'd like me to.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 am

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Isolt10
Edited eyebrows now pick one! Each one's a shade or two lighter Smile Now brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:39 am

I get to pick. *Covers Eve's mouth with tape.* Hmmm... the last one... I like the last one.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:44 am

True, it could've been worse, but it was still teasing. *Chuckles and kisses Alix's again, not being able to stand not kissing her any longer. His hands trails up Alix's body again, tangling in her hair.* Good! Am I better at eyebrow makeovers than Evay? XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:46 am

Not that i can really think of, but it's good that you're trying to get a job. Smile 
that would be great. Very Happy and i pick up words and yeah... it is hard, but easy...

sorry. ^_^ thought someone was in my house so i had to call my dad and blah blah blah.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:47 am

Lol XD Ok ^_^ Rp, Rae?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:52 am

sure. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 am

Uhhh... Continue with what we were doing earlier or skip to beach time for the holiday crew and just pretend Sammi's there too? I think Scampi's on holiday...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:56 am

ummm, idk and i don't care. you can pick. im fine with either. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:58 am

We'll continue what we were doing earlier and I'll write a skippy post for the holiday group tomorrow so that Jer can have some more Alix tne and start actually working on bringing her back to the mansion.

"Wait wait wait, if I 'disobey' something, I'll lose my wings?!" Well I was screwed, because I struggled to obey and always caused trouble. "That's not fair! I wasn't told that there was a catch!" Looking down at my name in white on the dog tag, I glared at it, then threw it at the floor, folding my arms under my chest. "I might as well not have the stupid thing, since it'll probably make me lose my wings by tomorrow." Actually I was surprised mom hadn't lost her wings since she had had an affair with a demon, of all creatures! Surely that must've gotten her kicked down to Hell or at least kicked out of Heaven, as well as losing her wings, but noooo! She was here in Heaven and had her wings perfectly in tact! Maybe Heaven was more messed up than I thought, but even so, if this necklace made me lose my wings for doing bad things and stuff, there was no point in me having it in the first place!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:05 am

*Nods.* Much better. Wink

Yeah I suppose it's alright, I mean it's cool that I might actually have a job instead of dipping into the family money. *Shrugs and pushes himself up from leaning against the counter.* I'll catch you later Mandie. *Walks out of the kitchen.*
Sooo... bouncer position still open. WinkFine.

I heard watching some American TV and hanging out with them enough might help with adding more words to your English dictionary.
Worse? Like what you did with the tongue and lip thing? *She said with a teasing tone behind her words as she uncurled her fingers from his hair and began to play with strands. She moans softly against his lips as his fingers tangle into her hair and she pulls her body up against his.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:12 am

Woohoo! *Happy dances.* *Starts getting turned on a little when Alix moans and when he feels her chest press against his it makes things worse.* Damn it, *He growls against her lips, pressing one final kiss there before getting off of Alix and simply lying beside her in his side, propped up on his elbow.* Sorry, I'm just starting to get a bit too excited now ^_^" *Takes a lock of Alix's hair and twirls it in his fingers.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:13 am

should I make lilly go out and bump into them?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:14 am

Zack had already slipped his on and tucked the dogtag part under his sweatshirt before he looked over at Abby with wide eyes. "Abby..." He said to his sister as Giselle sighed and picked up the necklace. 'Abby, you didn't let me finish... You get them taken away if you do something bad, but they're, uh...' She lowered her voice and smiled, 'they're really lenient on the rules. dont worry! your wings will be fine, okay?' Zack looked over at his sister and smiled a little, hoping that that made her feel better.

right. okay. -_- bye. *walks out of the kitchen and to her room to read*
*nods* yes, that has been helping. *smiles* you can help too.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:14 am

(I wanna be in Heaven. -.-)

*Watches Mandie go up the stairs.* I thought you wanted this..? *Looks over at Joshua.* *Shrugs.* Right now all I want is the thought that Mandie and Henry kissed out of my head... that's it. Come on, let's go see if we can do those interviews now. You're going to have to get over it sometime... *Mutters as he follows after his older brother.*

*Turns her head towards him with a smile.* Awwww is it getting to be too much for Jer-bear? *Giggles, one of her hands coming up and playing with his hair.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:19 am

Awesome! I'd be glad to help you.(: Gotta go! Be back soon!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:23 am

*smiles* thank you. Smile that is very nice...
bye eve!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:27 am

((Once they're done getting the necklaces and stuff maybe. I was jist waiting for Giselle to bump into people XD Justin's somewhere in town too. Oh! And I had a thought! Jeremy and Bex's parents are in Heaven and Giselle knows where they live so maybe Zack and Abby could meet their grandparents? Although it'd be kinda awkward when Giselle explains to them that she cheated on their son. You know, I never got to see my parents after they died, and I never will see them, nor will my kids or Tyler... *Sighs.* Sometimes I really wish I could go to Heaven, at least just once, and see my parents again and show them my family... Poor Bex DX))

They were lenient, huh? Well I guess I could see that, since mom was still here and all, and maybe they'd take pity on someone who was born with anger issues... Heaving a sigh, I took the necklace from mom and slipped it on, unlike Zack not hiding it under my shirt. Gripping the necklace for a moment just in case I changed my mind, I decided to ask, "I-If I lose my wings-" More like when I lose my wings, since pity wouldn't last forever, "- Is there a way of getting them back?" Biting my lip slighy, I looked at mom throughmy eyelashes, kinda scared that she'd say no.

((*Closes his eyes relaxedly and nods.* Yeah, it really is. I mean, I want to continue but, if we do, I have a feelig that your underwear would be around your ankles by the end of the night... Your Kingdom Hearts underwear Razz Bye Evay!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:10 am

Hello!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 am

hai
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:44 pm

So... Tired... *Collapses.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:54 pm

new part time charrie concept. thought the mansion needed a maid. Wink

Who Are You?

Full Name: Moira O'hara(it will be bold if she is in her older form)
Called by?: Moira
Birthday: It doesn't really matter.
Mom: I'd rather not...
Dad: Haha. Never knew him.
Siblings: None that matter.
Where did you grow up?: Near the mansion.

What Are You Like?

Personality: In her senior disguise, she is pleasant and professional, earning the trust and favor of anyone who knows her in this form. In her younger body, she is seductive and manipulative, teasing the boys of the mansion with sexual advances and a purr-like voice that just asks them to come closer and find out what she's made of. As a person, she despises men as liars and cheaters, having met her end because of such a man. As such, she also sympathize with women who have been cheated on.
What are you?: Some kinda ghost, I dunno. But I'm connected to the mansion and i can't leave. I'm physically there too, unlike normal ghosts, but i can disappear.
Talents: Seducing men and cleaning. Oh, and i can't die.
Flaws: Okay, so maybe i go a little overboard sometimes.
History: I've been working all around, at different houses in the area. At one house, i slept with the woman's husband. He was a drunk, and i had made a horrible mistake. One night he had drank too much, and then tried to get me to repeat our horrible behavior. I said no, but he forced himself on me. The wife ended up coming in on us, and she shot me right in the eye, and him in the heart, killing the both of us instantly. She buried my body in the forest and his body was thrown in the fire. I became a ghost, and now... Here i am, i guess.

Love Life?

Married To:
Children:
Past Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No boyfriends. Just affairs.
Current Boyfriend or Girlfriend:
Your type: Any type. Wink
Fiancé:
Sexual Orientation: Uhhh, straight. But i could turn when i need to. ;)some guys are into that, ya know.

What Do You Look Like?

Hair color: Red
Eye color: Brown
How Tall are you: 5'6
Tattoos: Nope.
Piercings: No.
Style: The older version wears a usual black and white maids outfit at an appropriate length. The young and beautiful version sports a maid's outfit that almost looks like a costume, pairing the getup with black stilettos.
What you look like: "It is claimed that to women she appears as an elderly lady with one working eye (the other is gray and clouded) but to men she appears as a beautiful, unscathed young woman. According to Moira, this is because women's intuition gives them insight on the true nature of people whereas men see only what they desire - however, if the man can resist the compulsion to see her as a sexual object, they too will see her as who she is."

FC - Frances Conroy/Alexandra Breckenridge

The House Of Immortality - Page 11 Tumblr_mh90goA4G91s24b8vo1_500

more pictures bc yolo:
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:01 pm

Cool Rae! Smile Hmmm, it seems as if there are more people willing to help the mansion nowadays. Perhaps we could create a group once more, like in the early days though this time... Without James... *Huggles Caius.* There there, buddy DX Is Mandie about? And is she willing to listen to my minor problems?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next