House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:13 pm

i would be happy to assist you in restoring the mansion to its former beauty. as for this James... i apologize if I'm wrong, but was he your former partner?
I'm here. :Dand I'm happy to listen to your minor problems.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Thank you for the assistance, Moira, and yes, James was my former partner, buisness-wise and relationship-wise... I miss him terribly, but he is never going to return - his creator left for good... Ok, well, uh, I want to tell Alix that I love her, but I'm worried it's too soon and I don't want to rush things because that's where I messed up with Jenna :S And I'm scared that if I confess how I feel, things are just gonna go downhill and the kids will be mad and I just don't know what to do :S
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:21 pm

I had a dream that I was kinda dating - well, we were snuggling so I assume we were dating - one of my guy friends, and when I woke up I realised that I'm never gonna see him again because he's left college and I have no way of contacting him D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:29 pm

oh... I'm very sorry, sir... It must be terribly difficult for you. I've never had a partner before, and i can only imagine the pain you must feel. *looks down* i apologize if i've upset you.
uhhmm... well... do you love her? i mean, i would say it's a little soon... but i mean, if you do truly love her... the kids have to get over it. I'm sorry but they do. :/ you can parent them if you're unhappy. and when you're alone, you're unhappy.
did you know that Finn from Glee died? :O
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:35 pm

I don't watch Glee, but do you mean the actor or the character? You did not upset me, I was already upset prior to our conversation. *Smiles sadly.* And please, just call me Caius. There is no need for such formalities with me Smile I guess they do... I don't know, but I do love her, I just... I don't wanna mess things up by telling her too soon so should I wait?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:41 pm

okay, Caius. Would you like anything to cheer you up? A special food maybe, or just someone to talk to?
Yeah, i mean maybe wait a little then casually slip it into a conversation or something. you don't have to make it all special. just come out and say it. Smile
yeah, the actor. i don't watch glee either. i actually really don't like it. but that's still sad.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Someone to talk to would be nice. I can get my own food when I need some, but right now I do not need any. *Shrugs slightly.* Oh, I read your form; please refrain from seducing any men with partners, but apart from that, do as you please. I would rather not have to deal with angry girlfriends too often. Mhmm, he was only young D: What happened? Ok. Wait, then casually let it slip. Got it. *Smiles and pulls Mandie into a hug.* Thanks, Mandie, I appreciate your help :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Bex: Apologised to Tyler and kissed him, then went upstairs grabbed her guitar and went to Cody and TJ's room. She struggled but managed to play the guitar and sung the last chorus of Fifteen to TJ.
The last chorus:
Once I was finished singing, I set down my guitar and looked up to the top bunk where TJ lay. "You're gonna be ok, TJ. I mean, things may seem really bad right now, but things will get better, trust me." Walking over to the bunk beds, I tiptoed so that I could seen my teenaged son and held onto the railings since my balance was c*** nowadays. "Who wants to date a girl who's so blind that she can't even see how amazing you are anyway, hm?"

Cody listened to his mother as she sung to TJ, in awe because his mum had a really pretty singing voice and he wanted to sing just like her one day. When his mother stood on his bed, the little boy scrambled out of the way and then climbed up the ladder, not wanting to be left out of the conversation. "Yeah, TJ! You're amazing and you're my brother and you're amazing because you're my brother and girls have cooties anyway." Even the nice girls like KJ had cooties, which sucked, because Cody wished that KJ didn't have cooties; a nice girl like KJ didn't deserve the cooties disease thingy.

Even online courses included summer vacation! Yay! Although, without all the work to do, I was kinda bored. Kyle still had to work through summer vacation so he wasn't around during the daytime, like now. Luckily, he'd be on his way home now, after I had suffered hours of boredom. Having nothing better to do, I had armed myself with a water gun and was pacing around in the front garden as I waited for Kyle to show up, a bag of salt and vinegar chips  on the nearby bench, as well as a bottle of water and the small pouch I pretty much carried everywhere now, containing the life-saving injections I had to be given if I had an attack thingy, so that I didn't die while waiting for my boyfriend.

I had been looking forward to trying to take things further on Nat's birthday, but we had such a busy schedule for that day that, by the time we got home from dinner and our little surprise trip to the beach, Nathalie was super tired. I understood why so we just went to sleep and we hadn't really spoken about it since. Music playing in the background, I lay down on Nathalie's bed with my arm wrapped around my girlfriend as we just relaxed and talked... Well, Nathalie did most of the talking since I was too lost in thought to really respond with something intellectual. Maybe I should just ask Nathalie again? Maybe I should, like, start a make-out session? I dunno... I needed to talk to Matt about it, I think, and I bet Nat would like to meet him and see his awesome house anyway, maybe get distracted by the games room so that I could talk to my brother privately. Once there was a break in Nathalie's long talk, I asked, "Do you wanna go and visit my brother today? He has an awesome house and I think you'd like to see it, maybe."

Opening the door, I stepped in and walked over to Jamie, bowing to him slightly. If he really was some form of gift from James, than I would treat the child with the upmost repsect, no matter how terrible I was at communicating with children, playing with them, raising them and, well, anything to do with children, really. "Good morning Jamie. I pray you slept well, yes?" I asked, my eyes catching the corner of something under his pillow and raising an eyebrow at it, giving Jamie a chance to explain what it was if he wished to or to just ignore my gaze if he wished not to.

"Oh really? My home isn't an appropriate place to have this conversation? Well where is? The hospital when my daughter gives birth?!" "Dad! Calm down! You know what he meant now just shut the hell up and lead us to your office!" Godo's daughter snapped and the former emperor raised glared at the disrespectful way his daughter spoke to him. Clenching his fists in anger, he turned on his heel and led the three to his office silently. Watching as Yuffie sat down in one of the chairs and started rubbing her stomach in a clearly tense but trying to relax fashion, Godo turned his head to Hayden. "Now you'll explain to me, otherwise I'll have you exiled." "No you wont, that's part of my job now." "You appointed me emperor while you were suffering from, and I quote, 'A deadly, really contagious disease'! I'm in charge now and it's a part of my job." "Ah, but I'm not suffering fron the disease anymore now, am I, so I'm back in charge." Godo could see Yuffie trying hide a smirk and it just made him angrier. "You be quiet!" He tirned to Hayden, "You, speak before I have you kicked out of this house and beaten to a pulp." He could see Yuffie going to speak again and gave her a deathglare, which, thankfully, shut her up before she had even spoken. Sitting down in his chair, Lord Godo rubbed his temples, feeling a migraine coming. Why did he have to have a troublesome daughter? Why couldn't he and Kasumi have had a well behaved son who just followed tradition and didn't always try to contradict him and rebel against him?

Strawberries were sweeter than grapes, and Vincent knew that Lilly would prefer it, so he answered with, "Strawberries." Picking up his wife momentarily as he stood to his feet, the ex-turk then set his wife down again before heading into the kitchen with her, pulling the strawberries out of the fridge and setting them on the counter.

"Anything." I answered as I sat on the stool behind the keyboard, then pulled Sierra onto the my lap. I kinda hoped they had a spare stool but oh well, I liked this position too. "I don't mind what you play, as long as it means that I get to hear you sing in real life, not on a video." I added, pressing a kiss to Sierra's shoulder before resting my head there so that I could see her fingers as she played the notes.

By the time Lucy had returned from the bathroom, I had changed into a pair of plain black noard shorts and some old sneakers. It was hot enough to get away with being shirtless so I was taking advantage of that, although, looking down at my chest hair, perhaps I should wear a shirt... No, Lucy didn't mind it, I didn't mind it, so everyone else would just have to deal with it. As Lucy entered the room again, I smiled and looked down at her towel-like cover-up, smiling because it looked rather nice on my Lifemate. "Yes, there is always the pool, I suppose, but a water park would be more intersting what with the water parks and wave machines and such." I grinned, transfering my money and cards from my normal wallet to a waterproof wallet and putting it in a zip-up pocket located in my shorts. Walking over to Lucy, I rested my hips on her hips and gave her a gentle kiss. "Do you think we'll need towels?" I asked, my lips brushing lightly against Lucy's as I spoke. "In this weather we'll probably just dry off as we walk."

"There'll be some like Ol' Dusty - mustangs - and there'll be a couple paint horses, and then some random wild horses. Chances are that there wont be many purebred horses on the open range but that doesn't really make a difference, unless it's a male mustang, they tend to be more tempermental than others." I shrugged, then looked down at Dilynn and realised that she seemed a little... I dunno, on edge. "Hey, is everything alright?" I asked, my brow furrowing in worry.

Once Maddie's father had returned, Maddie, her mother and I walked to where our towels were. Sam wasn't here yet which made me frown slightly. "Now where could he be..." I murmured, scanning the beach for my fiance. That's when I saw him, walking with a little girl and her father. "There he is!" I grinned, waving over to him before crouching down to Maddie's height. "Look, Maddie! That's our competition! And we're gonna beat them, right?" 'Mhmm!' "That's the spirit! High five!" I high fived Maddie and then we both laughed. 'Remember, Maddie, it's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts, right, Miss Reyna.' Turning to Maddie's mom, I nodded my head. "Yes ma'am! That's the important part!" Turning to Maddie, I added, "And I'll give you $5 for taking part afterwards so that you can get an icecream." 'Yay! Thank you!'.

"No, you weren't, and it's a very good thing that you didn't hear." Heaving a sigh, I decided that, upon realising I was a little stressy now, I should destress, which involved snuggling into Kodi and look down at the promise ring, playing with it a little which caused a smile to return to my face. "What's an appropriate age to get married in your eyes, Kodi?" I asked, curious considering the fact that when he had given this to me, Kodi had said that we were too young to get married right now.

As we walked up the flight of stairs to Kiara's room, I noticed that Ryan seemed worried or nervous or perhaps both. I paused outside of Kiara's room, turning to my girlfriend and taking her free hand in mine. "I was going to ask you to tell Kiara and Kodi, since I told Hope and Bentley, but if you don't want to, I-" Heaving a sigh, I shook my head and decided to cut right to the chase. "What's wrong, Ryan? You were happy a moment ago and now something's troubling you..."

Puppy duty, yay! I just saved Suzie's towels, didn't I get a break? Sighing slightly, I picked up the puppy and scratched his head gently, heading out to the car. Once there, I opened it and put the puppy in the back and got in the driver's side, rolling down the windows. "I still think we should start thinking of a name for him, though. The puppy can't just go without a name."

"Wait wait wait, if I 'disobey' something, I'll lose my wings?!" Well I was screwed, because I struggled to obey and always caused trouble. "That's not fair! I wasn't told that there was a catch!" Looking down at my name in white on the dog tag, I glared at it, then threw it at the floor, folding my arms under my chest. "I might as well not have the stupid thing, since it'll probably make me lose my wings by tomorrow." Actually I was surprised mom hadn't lost her wings since she had had an affair with a demon, of all creatures! Surely that must've gotten her kicked down to Hell or at least kicked out of Heaven, as well as losing her wings, but noooo! She was here in Heaven and had her wings perfectly in tact! Maybe Heaven was more messed up than I thought, but even so, if this necklace made me lose my wings for doing bad things and stuff, there was no point in me having it in the first place!

Sleeping next to Mandie was a little weird last night, probably because A) I spent nighttimes in my boxers and B) because I didn't actually sleep, so I was just watching Mandie sleep while thinking about stuff, partiay about how cute Mandie looked in her sleep, and how I was excited about going to the beach and possibly seeing Alix, which was what we were doing right now. After dragging Jason and Sammi out of bed - quite literally, in Jason's case - we all dressed in our swimming stuff and headed down to the beach with our towels. It was really hot, hotter than at the mansion and I wasn't even bothering with sun tan lotion since I barely tanned, let alone burned so... Yeah... Looking out to the sea, I sighed and turned to Mandie, since Jason was too busy staring and Sammi's new, revealing bikini. "Hey, Mandie, do you think anyone would mind if I killed a dolphin?" I asked, half joking and half not because sooner or later I was gonna have to find a food source.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:10 am

Ello?
*sits on the couch, buttoning up his shirt mumbling under his breath*
Heh ^.^ Have fun Henry?
*shoots him a glare and gives up on the buttons of his shirt* You aren't allowed to talk to me. Ever again, got it?
Hey, I thought getting you back in the game would help, sorry. *mock surrenders and walks upstairs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:12 am

Hi! *Jumps onto Henry's lap and starts unbuttoning his shirt again.* Henry had fun with a girl last night, huh? Wink
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 am

*rolls his eyes and tries to force away a smile but it doesn't work* Actually, Ryker had fun dragging me into town and to a bar, which is pretty rough for a recovering alcoholic. Then I happened to meet a girl, but it was anything but fun. Ryker told her I was a hooker, and I woke up to seventy dollars on my nightstand. I can't even have a normal one night stand. My love life is doomed. *looks down at his suddenly unbuttoned shirt and then back up to Wolfie* What're you doing?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:24 am

What does it look like I'm doing? *Rests her head and Henry's bare chest and laughs a little.* That was bad of Ryker! He shouldn't have said you were a hooker! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am

Omg rae, I swear, if Tate is gonna be here roje is gonna be in serious crap right now XD >.> you think!? hai wolfy and linz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:29 am

Hi ^_^ *Uses Henry's shirt to hide her face.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:31 am

Your very strange Bex *chuckles but decides to leave her alone* I don't particularly like him anymore, that was a bit too far. I'm afraid I can't even go into town anymore without having to deal with hooker comments.
Hola Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 am

Well even if you aren't a hooker, you were very underpaid. Your looks alone is worth at least $20, and your talents is worth... I dunno because I've never faded with you! *Laughs more into Henry's shirt.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 am

Twenty just for looks? I really am underpaid for a hooker... As for talent, I'm afraid only three women know. Penny Sorvich, Mandie Alcatraz, and I think she said her name was Lydia but I'm not really sure. *shrugs and raises an eyebrow* I assure you, I'm definitely better than fifty dollars though. I mean, not that I'm trying to boast or anything because I'm really not but... Nevermind. *removes the shirt completely and offers it to her* How about you just go ahead and take the shirt, I'll just show off my twenty dollar looks a bit
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:48 am

Heeheehee! Ok ^_^ *Huggles Henry's shirt and snuggles into his bare torso more.* And hmmm... $100 dollars, including the $20 for looks? Razz
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:48 am

XD he just dont care does he?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:54 am

*watches her huggle the shirt and smirks* $100, that makes sense... *shakes his head and rubs the back of his neck* But I'm not a hooker, and I feel really bad about even having to wake up to money left for me. I mean, it's not exactly a confidence boost to know I'd pass as a cheap hooker. Wait, doesn't care about what?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:55 am

Being shirtless
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:57 am

Well then, beat Ryker up later for being a douche!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:01 am

Bright and early! ^.^ *Groans into couch cushion.* It's 9:00 Johnny.. Awwww Ally's tired, *chuckles.* Pull yourself together wumman! We have some roleplaying to do.

*Lets go of the pillows and stretches, eyes half closed.* Give me a moment.

Hey! ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:02 am

*looks down at his chest and then back up again* I don't really see anything wrong with it. I mean, if it makes anyone uncomfortable I'd be happy to clothe myself again because I don't wish to make anyone uncomfortable. As for ryker though... If I beat him up, which sounds really enticing, I might lose a chance to get Micah because of it so I'll just refrain until I'm positive he really deserves it.
Heyo!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:04 am

im sad DX my site is slowly dying. razor comes on once in a while, as well as supah and puppy...i'm scared to add new members because of the spammers

Hai evay ;-;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next