House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+5
-Wolf-Girl-
Britt-21
rae
L is for Lindsey
Wolfsoul
9 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi Henry and Linz :3

And yeah, I think we should do it. Typing replies now but being slow - Ace Of Cakes is on X3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:54 pm

okay. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:14 pm

And now Mythbusters! Gah! DX Lets just rp Abby/Trent/Giselle/Zack/Various angels.

I rolled my eyes at Mandie, then smiled a little as she started singing one of Dayna's songs. Ah Dayna, the ex I shouldn't have made an ex. Everything went downhill when I chose Giselle over Dayna... Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I looked to Mandie and said, "I dunno, that sounds nice and all, but I've had fireworks before and then they just... I dunno... Burned out?" 'Yeah, but this isn't Giselle.' "She kinda looks like Giselle." I told Jason. "Same hair colour." 'But she's not Giselle, if she was I'd beat the s*** out of you. But if she seems nice, just give it a go and just... Enjoy the fireworks while they last.' I watched Jason as he took a sip of plain coffee - woah, he must really been tired - and sighed. "Ok. I just hope they don't end, I mean, I'm tired of being heartbroken."

Listening to Trent relaxed me a little about the whole kid thing, but I was still a little uneasy, but I guess I'd always be uneasy about it. Nodding my head a little, I allowed myself to smile, because Trent was gonna be there to make sure I didn't harm our kid, should we ever have one. "Thanks Trent. You'd make a good father and future husband." Just saying 'Future husband' called my smile to turn into a grin and I kissed Trent again before folding my arms on his chest and resting my head on top of them. "If we have a baby in the future - and emphasis on the if - it'll be a Carpathian, wont it, which means that it'll probably be a boy and it wont have my red hair." That was a shame, because I knew how much Trent loved my hair. I bet he just wated to be surrounded by people with red hair!

Puppy duty, yay! I just saved Suzie's towels, didn't I get a break? Sighing slightly, I picked up the puppy and scratched his head gently, heading out to the car. Once there, I opened it and put the puppy in the back and got in the driver's side, rolling down the windows. "I still think we should start thinking of a name for him, though. The puppy can't just go without a name."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:19 pm

*falls over and dies* idek if i can stay up. DX im gonna try though! how shall we start?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Don't stay up if you feel tired, but Giselle needs to, like, come in and invite Abby to Heaven or something.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:30 pm

okay. ^_^

Giselle walked down the hallway, the heel of her high heels and the wooden floor producing a clicking sound with every step. Zack was beside her, dressed casually in a maroon sweatshirt and khaki colored shorts. He felt too casually dressed standing next to his mother who had on dark colored jeans and a white v-neck shirt with a black blazer. He had always thought she looked too fancy for any occasion, especially when she pulled her red hair back into a tight bun. She usually only did that when something important was going to happen. And maybe it was. Giselle was going to bring her children to heaven for the first time. The thought of that excited Zack and made Giselle very nervous. She wasn't sure how they would react to seeing everything and meeting their half-sister for the first time. Plus, today would be the day that abby got her necklace that allowed her wings to be hidden from the naked eye - something she had wanted for the longest time. Reaching the twins' room, Giselle knocked softly on the door as Zack waited for them, leaning against a wall. "Abby?" Giselle called out for her daughter, "Do you have any plans today? I would like it if I could take you guys to Heaven..."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:46 pm

For once I didn't frown when I heard my mom's voice, I actually smiled! Heaven! Finally! I've wanted to go since I was a kid, just because I wanted a dogtag necklace like mom's which hid my wings! As much as I didn't like my mom, I wouldn't miss out on this trip for the world! "Yeah, one sec!" Pressig a kiss to Trent's lips, I rolled off of him and got up, grabbing my shoes and putting them on. "Go and find Mack, Trenty. I'll be back in, like, a couple hours." Running back over to him, I kissed his heek, said a quick, "See ya!" then left the room wih mom and Zack. Looking at my mom's outfit, I rolled my eyes slightly. "What's with the outfit? You look like one of those boring buisness women on a 'casual' day."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Giselle raised an eyebrow, and looked down at her daughter, "Whaaaats wrong with my outfit? I have to actually do stuff when I'm up there. But taking you two to Heaven was the plan originally. It was just that once i told them i was coming up they asked me to- anyways... Let's go kids."

They reached the main gate of Heaven in a couple of minutes, and Giselle smiled, peering down at Abby and Zack. "Soo... This is the main gate. Before i moved to the mansion, and a little while after that, this is where i 'worked', letting people in and such. Now my friend Adam does it." She said as a guy, looking about eighteen, walked over to them and tightly hugged Giselle. 'Hey, long time, no see!' Adam said to Giselle, smiling as he pulled away from the hug. "Oh, i know. Adam, these are my twins, Abby and Zack. Abby, Zack, this is my friend Adam, and your sister'a boyfriend, actually."

Sister'a boyfriend? Mom's best friend? How did that even work? Zack smiled up at the guy though, "Hi." He said before looking back over at the gate. It was so pretty. So... amazing. Nothing like he imagined it would look like. Much better actually.... All he could think was 'wow'.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Ambulance just came to the house across the street and wheeled out the guy that lives there O.O Goodmorning bright red lights.
Anyway, I have to wake up officially in three hours to go two hours away and do some engine repair so... I must sleep, if the recent insomnia I've been so graciously given will allow it
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 pm

Folding my wings up and hiding them in my shirt as I arrived, I stared up at the gate wide eyed. Woah! That was one big gate! And it was golden! And even weirder, we were pretty much walking on clouds right now! Althought it seemed as if, beyond the gates, the clouds turned into- As I guy approached and gave mom a hug, I raised an eyebrow at him. More family?! Wasn't it bad enough that I had two sisters who never even bothered to visit me or my brother? I didn't even consider them sisters because of that, and now I had to meet my 'sister''s boyfriend? And my so called sister was still no where in sight? Geez, this was a greeeaaat start to a day out! Narrowing my eyes at the guy, I decided to be at least semi-polite to him. "I have no sisters, but hi anyway." I wanted to make it clear to both this Adam guy and mom that, although I was related to them, Jayla and Kersten were not my family and never will be.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Sleep, Linz! And I hope that guy gets better soon :S Now I'm gonna decide what Abby's wearing to Heaven.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:33 pm

sleep! lol. and yeah. hope the guys okay. :S

Giselle sighed and smiled at Adam. "We'll catch up later. Can we pleeeeeaaase get in?" She asked with a smile. Adam nodded and walked back over to his seat, opening the gate for Giselle and the twins. "Okay, kids. Let's go get you some necklaces, and then we'll meet Jayla. She's been really excited to meet you, so at least try to be nice, okay?" She asked her twins with a smile, looking back at Abby and Zack for a moment before walking up to a big white building, her heels clicking against the steps.

Zack pulled on Abby's arm, causing the twins to fall back from their mother just enough for him to whisper "Are you as amazed as i am?" without Giselle hearing.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:34 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Abby_s11
Ok, so far Abby's wearing this, but I don't know what colour of skinny jeans would suit that outfit DX I was thinking black or dark blue but I don't know :S Fashion tips, Rae?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:43 pm

If she had been so excited to meet us, why didn't she come down and meet us herself? She's had almost two years to do it but she hadn't bothered, neither of us so-called sisters had... When Zack pulled me back, I glared at him slightly but then just brushed it off, trying not to let something so tiny set off my anger. "Yeah, I am kinda amazed, I mean, I've been wanting to come here since we were kids - well, younger kids." Looking around at all the buildings, I added. "It's a lot more... I dunno, normal than I expected, like, there's not houses made out of clouds or anything, they're real buildings it just lacks color." My gaze fell to my shoes and I sighed. This was the least colorful outfit I had... "I thought I'd feel like I belong here, but I don't feel like that at all... At least I'll finally get my necklace though."

((Does Zack have wings? We never really established whether he did or not so I've always assumed he didn't have any.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 pm

i would say either black, or that purple-y color on the eyelets of the converse. Razz
and no, he doesn't. but Giselle wants to give him a necklace just in case idk.

"It's all white and gold and stuff... I dunno. it's not how i pictured it. but it does seem pretty normal..." 'Hey, slow pokes! You want your necklaces?' Giselle called out from the front door of the building. Oh. Whoops. Zack looked over at Abby and began to walk up the steps to the front door, standing behind his mom. "What are the necklaces for exactly?" 'Well, they're to hide your wings. You don't have any, but it's always good to have just in case you suddenly wake up with them. It happens with some half-angel, half-something else people.' Giselle opened the door and the three of them walked inside. 'Here. you two can sit while i go talk to Jenette. She's gonna give me your necklaces. I'll be back, okay?' She pressed a kiss to each of their heads and walked off to talk to the girl. Zack took a seat in a chair and sighed. "If i get wings later on? Is it even a possibility for me to get them?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Oh! Ok :)I'll see which looks cooler when put up next to the outfit Very Happy

Sitting next to Zack, I shrugged a little. "I dunno, maybe you're a late bloomer or something." Or maybe he just didn't have any, because I had gotten my wings a couple months after being born, and Zack still didn't have wings when he was now physically 13! "Who knows, you could be more vampire than angel, but I doubt it 'cause you're such a goody goody two shoes so... Yeah... Maybe your wings are just gonna arrive late, but it's better to have the necklace now, just in case you do, or not have the necklace, then possibly have to spend a day at school trying to hide your wings before you get the necklace in the afternoon and, trust me, hiding your wings is tricky and uncomfortable, so it's best to have the necklace on hand." And I was talking too much. Yay. Shrugging again, I brought my feet up onto my chair and hugged my knees before deciding to tease my brother a little. "Imagine if your wings weren't the only thing that was late, imagine if puberty was late for you too so you'd, like, stay short and keep your high pitched, girly voice until you were in your mid-twenties." I couldn't help but laugh at the imagery in my head. Poor poor Zacky! Rose would be dating a short, girly-voice guy with zero manliness! If they lasted that long, that is...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:05 pm

"Heyyy! My voice isn't that high!" He said, slightly frowning. "It's just... undeveloped..." Okay, that made no sense, but maybe she wouldn't notice! "Besides," He began, "Maybe Rose likes me the way i am right now. What if she broke up with me because my voice got deeper and i got taller and got wings? Then what would happen?"

only i can make myself bleed while trying to unhook a bra. -_- got the hook part stuck under my fingernail and wow. that hurt.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:15 pm

Fail XD

"Puh-lease!" I told my brother, rolling my eyes at him. "If you stayed this height, Rose would tower over you when she grows up, so you need to get taller, deeper, manlier voices are more, uh, attractive and wings... Well, their soft, could be used as a blanket when you and Rose are snuggling if you curl it around you two and, hello! You can fly, and you can pick her up and make her fly too! I don't think she'd break up with you if you changed a little, I think she'd break up with you if you stayed like this for the rest of your life." Maybe that wasn't exactly the best pep talk but hey! At least I tried! And usually I wouldn't even bother trying to give my brother a pep talk so that in itself was a big improvement for me!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:21 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Abby_s11

The House Of Immortality - Page 7 Abby_s12

I think black's better. What do you think?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:27 pm

"Pshh, whatever!" Zack told his sister, childishly sticking out his tongue as a joke before looking over at his mom walking back. 'Okay, so these are your guys' own necklaces.' she said with a grin before squatting down in front of where they had been sitting. 'You guys don't have to put them on yet, but when we get back to the mansion, you can. The effects don't work up here, since there's no need to hide wings. and the white writing will turn black if you ever disobey something and lose your wings. And trust me, you don't want that to happen.' She said before handing Abby and Zack their dog tag necklaces, each with their own name engraved in cursive white writing. Zack looked down at his and ran a thumb over the text, looking up at his mom with a smile. "Thanks mom. this is really cool!"

i like the purple one cause i would probably wear that outfit. Razz but as for something Abby would wear... probably black.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Yeah, Abby would probably wear black. And because she always wears something red, I'mma say she's wearing a red wrist cuff.

"Wait wait wait, if I 'disobey' something, I'll lose my wings?!" Well I was screwed, because I struggled to obey and always caused trouble. "That's not fair! I wasn't told that there was a catch!" Looking down at my name in white on the dog tag, I glared at it, then threw it at the floor, folding my arms under my chest. "I might as well not have the stupid thing, since it'll probably make me lose my wings by tomorrow." Actually I was surprised mom hadn't lost her wings since she had had an affair with a demon, of all creatures! Surely that must've gotten her kicked down to Hell or at least kicked out of Heaven, as well as losing her wings, but noooo! She was here in Heaven and had her wings perfectly in tact! Maybe Heaven was more messed up than I thought, but even so, if this necklace made me lose my wings for doing bad things and stuff, there was no point in me having it in the first place!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:20 am

Hey Wolfie.

My dad just woke me up because he locked himself out of the house >.<
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:22 am

Hi! Watching Hptel Transylvania X3 Dracula's daughter is so cool!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:23 am

I havn't seen that movie yet!!

How good is it?!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down