House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:36 am

"And leave you here all alone?" I almost whimpered at the thought of it, but I hadn't eaten in a while, actually. Heaving a sigh, I pressed kisses all over Lucy's face, ending it with a final, drawn out kiss on the lips before getting up and dressing. "Alright, but try not to get into trouble, Lucy. I'll be back soon, I promise, and I'll miss you every second that we're apart." Another quick kiss and I opened the window, transforming into a raven before taking to the sky, heading towards the town to feed off of a few people.

((Good :DNow I wont have to worry about embarrassing thoughts! Although... *Takes off the gloves, stashing them in her pockets, and plays with Kodi's hair slightly.* If I wore the gloves all the time, I wouldn't be able to the silky softness of your hair, and I really do love your hair, Kodi.))

"Not ok with the conception of our child? A minature us with your amazing smile and my green eyes? Perhaps even your beauty as well?" I rolled my eyes at my girlfriend and wrapped my arms around her waist, the grin returning to my face in full force. "How could you even that ike that, Ryan? There is nothing more that I want right now then to have a child with you." Well, besides to marry my girlfriend, but that would come a little later. Pressing a living kiss to Ryan's lips, I pulled back as I heard Hope making a squealing noise, worried for a moment until I discovered that she was squealing over Bentley - or, at least I assumed it to be Bentley, since he was currently missing - who had turned into a puppy and was playing with her. "Would you like to tell the children the wonderful news, or shall I?" I asked Ryan, still unable to wipe the grin off of my face. Holy- I was going to be a father!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 am

*Goes flat on her back on his bed while she listens to him as the song practically forms together from his finger tips.*

Babbbyyyyyyyyy... Jeeeennnnaaaaaveive! JVB Gimme my Fiance. -.-

Klain Dubrinsky | I psh'd her and rolled my eyes all at one, then a playful smile made it's way to my lips as I took her hand in mine and slipped on the ring I've been holding on to for the last minute and a half. "The only professional I'm going to need, is a beautiful red headed fiery mermaid named Jennaveive." I look around the whole room in wonder before a mischievous look comes over my features, but then leaves immediately. It's no time for playing around and being childish, now that I'm fully committing myself, maybe I should be grown up Klain instead of Savy and Josh's little brother Klain. I think Jenneveive would appreciate that more. "Now, do you wanna stay here and just relax a little? Or do you wanna go home after we go and get some dinner?"

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:41 am

*Finishes the song a couple minutes later and bites his lip as he looks down at Alix.* So, what do you think?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:46 am

*She sits up a little and balances her upper body on her arms as her lower half hangs of the bed.* Wellll... when you bite your lip. It's kind of cute. ^.^ *Smiles and put a thoughtful look on her face.* But the song was amazing! I liked it even though I never heard that one before... but still. It didn't give me a headache and I didn't feel like running out of the room, so you actually did pretty good.(:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 am

*walks in sleepily* hi lissa
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:51 am

*Smirks slightly.* Good, I'm glad you like it. *Bites his lip again, just because Alix said it was cute.* So, do you play any instruments?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:57 am

Lissy's here!? Finally!!! Gosh, you took her away for tooo long. D; *Makes a beeline straight for his girlfriend and brings her into a soft and not to tight warm hug.* I missed you!!! D;

*She giggles and watches his lips as he bites it again.* Well I do play the violin a bit, but I can rock the keyboard and piano anytime and anyplace. ^.^ I love playing Clocks by Coldplay on there... it's one of the first songs I learned to play.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 am

XD sorry lukis

*smiles and buries face in his chest as she hugs him* I missed you too, Lukis-baby.. *she mumbled into his chest*she was in hibernation for a few days
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:00 am

Cool! My daughter, Abby plays the piano, maybe you could teach her a few things sometime. *Plays with a lock of Alix's hair absent mindedly, then sets the guitar down and lies back with her.* I'd like to hear you play sometime too, not teaching Abby anything, like a real performance :)Think you can handle that?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:07 am

sorry the laptop died XD Yes Klain? c:

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 am

Hibernation is fun. ^_^ I forgive you Britt! *Rubs her back softly with one hand and kisses the top of her head.* I missed you more. ^_^ No one can put a shirt on me like you can. c;

Really you think I can help her out? I never had someone to teach before, but I guess I can show your daughter some pretty neat tricks about the piano! *Smiles excitedly and then turns her head towards him.* I think I can handle doing something like that just for you.

I forgot... butttttttt Hi Baby!!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:18 am

You for me, huh? *Smirks more but then frowns.* Be careful about Abby, though, she gets frustrated when playing 'cause, well, her mom plays too, and she hates her mom and piano reminds her of her mom so... Yeah. *Sighs.* I don't know why she bothers if it brings up bad things for her, but she does, so just make sure you're too far away for her to hit you when she gets moody :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:19 am

*giggles* Thats sweet, guess. *she lookeds up at him*

brb
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:23 am

Evαy . wrote:Babbbyyyyyyyyy... Jeeeennnnaaaaaveive! JVB Gimme my Fiance. -.-

Klain Dubrinsky | I psh'd her and rolled my eyes all at one, then a playful smile made it's way to my lips as I took her hand in mine and slipped on the ring I've been holding on to for the last minute and a half. "The only professional I'm going to need, is a beautiful red headed fiery mermaid named Jennaveive." I look around the whole room in wonder before a mischievous look comes over my features, but then leaves immediately. It's no time for playing around and being childish, now that I'm fully committing myself, maybe I should be grown up Klain instead of Savy and Josh's little brother Klain. I think Jenneveive would appreciate that more. "Now, do you wanna stay here and just relax a little? Or do you wanna go home after we go and get some dinner?"

aw! alright! Smile

Jennaveive: "I don't think there's going to be enough of me to go around then!" I laugh jokingly and then kiss him again. When I see a mischievous smile flash across his face, I can't help but wonder what he had wanted to do. "How about we just go? But I'm gonna need a second or two to get up. Don't want me to faint again now do we?" I knew he didn't and I just smiled at him as I stood up slowly and carefully, not wanting to fall on top of Klain this time. I might hurt him! "We can relax at home anyways."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:25 am

Watching an Assassin's Creed walkthrough thing on Youtube. I don't have a clue what's going on O.o
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:27 am

Wolfsoul wrote:"And leave you here all alone?" I almost whimpered at the thought of it, but I hadn't eaten in a while, actually. Heaving a sigh, I pressed kisses all over Lucy's face, ending it with a final, drawn out kiss on the lips before getting up and dressing. "Alright, but try not to get into trouble, Lucy. I'll be back soon, I promise, and I'll miss you every second that we're apart." Another quick kiss and I opened the window, transforming into a raven before taking to the sky, heading towards the town to feed off of a few people.

Lucy: "I'll be fine Demitri! Don't worry about me!" As he kisses my face repeatedly, I giggle again almost like I had when he was tickling my feet. When a kiss finally lands on my lips, I trap Demitri's face between my hands to help draw out the kiss even more. "You don't need to worry about me, I'll be fine." I watch Demitri change then fly out the window. I lay back on the bed and after a couple of minutes, I fall asleep.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:29 am

O.o Is Ezio even in the first Assasin's Creed?! Confused! DX The book is so much easier to understandd!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:33 am

*She turns his head towards him and brings her hand over to play with his hair a little, smiling while she did it.* I can relax her though... maybe calm her down a little to the point that she might just forget about her mother. I'm a bit skilled in that area, but I only do it when it's really necessary or if the person needs it. Forcing someone to be calm when it's not necessary is just horrible. :/ [ WOLFSOUL WATCH A DRAGONAGE WALK THROUGH!! dx ]

It took me 2 hours to put on a shirt today! I asked my mom for help... but she said Noooooo! >.<
Ohhh yeaaahhh, just gimme my Fiance. -.- We have a baby to discuss... NOW, this will be a female child. And I will love it forever, we have that much figured out... I think? And then the Adeline name, ahaha I can't get over the nickname of her being my Addieboo. I might actually enjoy being a father, and I won't even put her upside down like my dad did to me when I cried. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:39 am

No! Not until I figure out which Assassin's Creed games Ezio is in! Good, because Abby gets angry easily, and then it's uncontrollable, so she's gonna need all the calming she can get. *Snuggles into Alix a little and wraps an arm around her waist, closing his eyes relaxedly as she plays with his hair.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:40 am

Well your mom is a ass, I told you once before.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:42 am

If you ever hold Adeline upside down when she's crying like how I think you mean that I might just never speak to you again -_- Just be the best father you can be and don't hold her upside down... but I think her middle name could be Eden like you suggested ^.^

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:46 am

*Surprised by the closeness at first, but then relaxes at how warm he feels and continues playing with his hair softly.* Yeah, I think it'd be nice to see your kids maybe once I move into the mansion or something... it'd be an interesting first meeting. *Chuckles a little.* You know, I think my dad actually might like a boy for once. Even if he does have fangs and diet only containing blood. ^_^ [ I DON'T CARE. D; Fine. Look for Ezio. .-. THEN CHECK OUT DRAGON AGE! ^.^ ]

Maybe she is a little harsh... okay maybe NOT harsh. But still, she is the only mom I have.
Eden sounds nice. ^.^ Adeline Eden Dubrinsky? She'll have four cousins, Anya, Anastasia, Trenton, & I think Mandie's naming the furball Luke?!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:49 am

Tomorrow? ^_^ What makes you think your dad will like me if he's hated the other guys? How am I different? *Opens his eyes and gazes at Alix.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:50 am

*nods* I know, next time, come to my room and wake me up to put a shirt on you, sweetheart.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:53 am

I think it's the perfect name for her Smile it sounds so nice! And she only has three cousins so far! And I can't wait for Mandie to get back! I need to talk to her in the rp...

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next