House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
Britt-21
Blood-Vampire
Evαlissiα .
Wolfsoul
rae
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 am

Jennaveive:  I'm out cold.  I have no idea how much time is passing or what was going on around me.  After no more than 45 seconds, I start to come out of it.  I begin to feel my head throbbing and I groan.  I reach my hand up to my forehead, then the side of my head simply thankful that I didn't feel a bump or anything.  I open my eyes slowly and look up at a blurry Klain, he looked like he was about to die because he was so frightened.  I slowly start to sit up and use my arm to prop myself up.  "Did I faint?  And before you have a heart attack or something, I'm okay.  I didn't feel a bump or anything on my head."  I wrap the arm that wasn't holding my up around my waist.  I just sit there and breathe for a moment, feeling for any signs that something could have happened to the baby, but I feel nothing making me elated.

it was sweet!  Too bad she fainted XD haha

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:38 am

Very well. *Very subtly takes Alix's hand, hoping she doesn't realise and pull away, and leads her up to his room.* So, what kind of music are you in to? ... Maybe a little, sweet, Klain :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:40 am

Rp, LilJVBM?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:43 am

sure! I just have to go find the post XD

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:47 am

Okies ^_^

Hmmm, lets see...

Upcoming weddings:
Matt and Dayna - August
Sam and Reyna - April/June 2014 (To be discussed)

Upcoming proposals:
Logan - Christmas
Joe - Valentine's day

... So I'd have 3 people engaged at the same time... *Bites her lip.* Well, Reyna and Sam wouldn't be engaged for much longer so I guess I can get away with it...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:55 am

Hiya.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 am

O.O Hi ^_^" Edit the post! Edit the post! I can't! It wont let me! You fool! You've ruined it! I'm sorry! DX *Rolls eyes.* Hello Wolfgirl. May the birthday girl see her boyfriend please? :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:58 am

Kalin Dubrinsky | I nod my head up and down over and over again as she talks, understand that she's fine and that she's not hurt. Well I hope to God she isn't hurt, if my baby was hurt I'd be pissed off and worried and I'd probably blame myself and, and... I really have nothing else but that in my thoughts. Gah this is frustrating, why did she pass out? Immediately whens he stopped talking, I threw my arms around her in a tight hug and brought her over onto my lap and I kissed her face repeatedly in different places. "Don't. You. Ever. Do. That. Ever. Again." I said between kisses, but then I stopped once I thought I was suffocating her and I loosened my grip a little. "What happened anyways?"

What kind of music do I listen too? *She walks towards his bed slowly and sits down comfortably.* I dislike anything One Direction wise, I listen to soft rock a bit of country here and there. And just a few ounces of pop I guess. *She smiled as she talked about it.* And I love listening to acoustic and string music, no words or techno like beats behind it that's made from some machine. It sounds real and just about perfect. ^_^ And you?
I'll take a little sweet then. ^.^ Just for now... I expect more compliments in the future though... NEAR FUTURE! Wink
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:59 am

xDD Poor Joe. Razz You should be happy that I'm here... .-.

Happy birthday, Kiara! *Pulls her into a hug*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:03 am

Okay, I've booked my appointment and it's next Tuesday at 3:20 xP Gives me chance to lose a bit more weight and try to grow a bit more ahaha!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:04 am

I just realized me and Kiara never fully completed our talk. .-. That was like two weeks ago..

Exactly.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:05 am

I like pop punk, so people like Paramore and Evanescence, stuff with a bit of a rock beat behind it, but nothing too over the top. *Grabs his electric guitar and plugs it in before dragging everything over to the bed so that he can sit down next to Alix.* Do you like Paramore and people like that, or is that not your kind of music? Yeah, why have you been poofy this weekend? The fool didn't have to post top secret information while you were on, though -_- Thanks Kodi-bear! *Hugs Kodi back and presses a quick kiss to his lips.* I'm 21 now, but I don't feel any different... Although I may try a glass of wine, just to rub it in your face that I can drink alcohol now and you can't Razz Now where's my gloves, you promised me gloves for my birthday.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 am

Kiara's too busy swooning over her boyfriend to talk right now. Leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeeeep!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 am

Omg. Skye (weird girl from the karate grading, she asked if I wanted to practice so I said ok, and now she thinks I'm her best friend) keeps calling me! DX She asked for my number and her mum was there so I felt like I had no choice but to give it to her! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:09 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Unfading with Lucy, I pressed a kiss to her head and then smiled softly. "Well, that was a very productive conversation." I chuckled. "Next time we'll have to remember to lock the door, just in case Hope decides to run in or something." We wouldn't want to scar the poor child, especially considering how young she was. Getting up, I grabbed my boxers and headed into the bathroom to deal with the protection and cover up the private parts. Once done, I joined Lucy once again sitting on the edge of the bed by her feet and giving my lifemate a gentle foot massage. "You know, Lucy, I really can't wait for the bonding ritual. It'll bring us closer together and be a great way to officially declare ourselves lifemates and I'm really looking forward to it because, well, I wish to be connected to you in every way possible, and the ritual is another way to connect us, if that makes sense... Did that sound weird, or am I just worrying too much?"
Lucy: "Mmm... very productive indeed." I giggle along with Demitri and cuddle myself into him because I'm not sure how long it will be until we have to get up and I don't want to waist one minute of that time together. "Oh please do! I don't know how the hell I'd explain that to her. Lets not risk that again though, that scares me." I laugh a little and kiss Demitri quickly before he gets up. I roll over so that I'm laying on my stomach while I wait for Demitri to return. When Demitri starts to rub my feet, it feels nice, but I'm ticklish so I squirm until he stops. I then sit up next to Demitri and take his hand in mine. "I'm excited too! And that makes perfect sense, to me at least." I smile at Demitri and kiss him again before I move to retrieve my cloths as well.

Jennaveive: Klain hugs me to his chest tightly enough so that I can take my hand that had been supporting me, along with the one that I had wrapped around my belly and I hug Klain back. I rub his back but start to laugh a little as he kisses my face, he always knew exactly how to make me feel better and I loved that about him. I was actually already feeling better, but that might also have to do with the fact that I was sitting down now. "I'll try my best to not fait again, it's a little scary because its just suddenly everything is gone." I smile at Klain and then give him a kiss because he still seemed freaked out. "I had a bit of a headache and I guess... I don't know I was just caught off guard a little I guess."

Hi Wolfgirl!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:13 am

*Chuckles* You might not like it. *Smirks* Yes, yes I did. And here they are! *pulls them out from behind his back. They are wrapped in a small box with a bow on top.* I wasn't quite sure what color to get you...

Spoiler:

Plus I figured the fingers had to be covered as well... so I spent awhile trying to find the right style and everything.... *shrugs*

The power at my aunts house was out... Like completely. So I had no internet unless I was with Leo.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:15 am

You're horrible. -.- Go get laid and maybe you wouldn't be sooo... old like!? ;o

Didn't your Fiance already advice you stop messing with people and to act your age?
Ummm.. She's right Klain. -.- *Looks at Isolt.* Get Laid. Razz

Don't come back till you have! ^.^ She kind of reminds me of a blood sucking witch... You know, if a witch and a vampire got together and had a blood sucking wizard, then I think Isolt might find her match in heaven. We should force people together. That. Is an amazing idea brother..

Who's been poofy!? Surprised lol

I like their music, some of it's a little soft toned and then it get really fast paced something. It's cool, better than Country I think. ^_^ *Looks at the guitar.* So what are you going to play?
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:19 am

Ah, so Lucy had ticklish feet, hm? I'd have to remember that for the future, but perhaps not when I wanted to give her a relaxing massage. Returning Lucy's kiss, I watched as she moved to gather her clothing and smile softly. "I'm glad you're excited, love. As for Hope running in, that also scares me. I wish not to explain to her exactly what we were doing. She's too young to learn about the birds and the bees." I chuckled before lying back down on the bed. "So, what are we to do now? Are you tired out, or do you still have enough energy to do something besides sleep?"

((Fair enough. And since I can't see pictures, I'll let Kiara react to her present when I get home. I'm not sure really. Got any requests?))

Anyways, brb, heading home. And Wolfgirl, can you please reply? Thank you Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:29 am

Klain Dubrinsky | "Caught off guard eh? Well I'm done hiding stuff from you, it seems you can't take a lot of excitement... now as for the ring and stuff..." I mentioned as I bit into my cheek. Did she like it? The look in her eyes before she fainted told me she did, but one could never be to sure. Because what I hear is that, sometimes, girls are good enough to fake emotions like that and it's some little talent they got. Or maybe Josh is just feeding me a bunch of sh.t when I was a few hundred years younger, you know what? I'm going to stop listening to him, his advice always sucked anyways. My gaze roamed over Jennaveive's face with a hopeful expression that lit up my brown eyes. "So do you like the ring?"

*She touched his arm lightly and rubbed his arm reassuringly with a soft smile.* You know, I think you should surprise me. I'm positive that I'll like anything you play for me.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:42 am

Ryan: When he placed a kiss to her head, she wasn't sure what to say. She wanted to tell him, yes, because it was his child, but she wasn't sure what his reaction was going to be. She paused for a moment as her expression changed from excited to concerned. "No. No happy pills." She said, shaking her head slightly. "Joe.. I'm pregnant.." She whispered, almost barely audible.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:49 am

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | "Caught off guard eh? Well I'm done hiding stuff from you, it seems you can't take a lot of excitement... now as for the ring and stuff..." I mentioned as I bit into my cheek. Did she like it? The look in her eyes before she fainted told me she did, but one could never be to sure. Because what I hear is that, sometimes, girls are good enough to fake emotions like that and it's some little talent they got. Or maybe Josh is just feeding me a bunch of sh.t when I was a few hundred years younger, you know what? I'm going to stop listening to him, his advice always sucked anyways. My gaze roamed over Jennaveive's face with a hopeful expression that lit up my brown eyes. "So do you like the ring?"

Jennaveive:  "Don't worry, you can still surprise me, but little things.  This, was just a gigantic surprise, so between that and my headache, down I went I guess."  The ring, I loved that ring so much.  It even had some blue in it!  My favorite color!  I smile widely at Klain.  "I love it.  It's perfect!  And it's from you which makes it even better.  If you think I don't like it then you need to be checked by a professional."  I laugh and then kiss Klain again.

I'm typing up Lucy right now!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:02 am

Wolfsoul wrote:Ah, so Lucy had ticklish feet, hm? I'd have to remember that for the future, but perhaps not when I wanted to give her a relaxing massage. Returning Lucy's kiss, I watched as she moved to gather her clothing and smile softly. "I'm glad you're excited, love. As for Hope running in, that also scares me. I wish not to explain to her exactly what we were doing. She's too young to learn about the birds and the bees." I chuckled before lying back down on the bed. "So, what are we to do now? Are you tired out, or do you still have enough energy to do something besides sleep?"

Lucy: "I think it will be a cool experience. And I'd do anything to make us closer. But lets not even think about having to tell Hope about this any time soon." I smile at Demitri and once I had my under garments and a loose shirt on I walk back over to the bed smiling before I jump onto the bed next to a laying Demitri. I smile and prop my head up with one of my arms. "Are you tired? We can go to sleep if you want, but if you want to do something else then we can do something else. I'm up for anything right now."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 am

((*Unwraps the box and then opens it, holding back a giggle at the gloves.* They look like biker gloves, kinda. But thanks Kodi Very Happy*Kisses his cheek and then pulls on one glove before pressing that hand to his cheek.* Does it work. *Thinks of Kodi dressed as a fairy, just for the laughs if he can hear his thoughts.* Hmmm... *Starts playing and singing Pressure by Paramore, since it's the first thing he can think of off of the top of his head.))

What? Really? But we had used protection last time, didn't we? I specifically remembered bringing protection into the room... But I couldn't remember putting it on... Perhaps I had forgotten, oh well, I was going to be a father and, not only that, but I was to be the father of Ryan's child, which was what I had been wishing for for the past couple of months. Sure it was a bit sooner than hoped for and sure it meant that I may have to postpone the February event - although I might just get away with it, but planning that while taking care of a baby would be very hard - but it was still amazing! My face started breaking into a huge grin and I was about to embrace my beloved Ryan when I realised that she looked almost worried about being pregnant, which turned my grin into concern. "Are you ok, Ryan? I mean, are you ok with being pregnant?" I felt like it wasn't a very well-worded question, so I tried again. "Is this what you want?" Hopefully it was, because as much as I cared about what Ryan wanted, I'd be devestated if she would rather put the child up for adoption or, worse, abort it.

"Actually, to be honest, I'm tempted to go hunting right now, but that isn't exactly a thing we can do together." I replied with a grimace. Lucy drank from animals and I drank from humans, which made hunting together extremely hard. And, besides, even if it were possible, I doubted that Lucy would want to see me drink a human's blood. Sighing slightly, I shook my head, changing my mind. "It's ok, I can survive until tomorrow morning. I'm not particularly tired right now - I am more concerned about you being tired - but I'm sure that will change once I've read a chapter of my book, curled up next to my beautiful lifemate."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:19 am

Lucy: "Not unless we go to a zoo." I smile at Demitri then wink playfully at him. I didn't want him to skip meals because of me though. I Kiss Demitri quickly and when I pull away I have an idea. "How about you go hunting? I'll be here when you get back and you don't have to skip a meal. We can cuddle tons then alright?"

aw that sucks -_-

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 am

Ryan: At first she was scared to look at his face. She didn't want to see the expression on his face when she told him she was pregnant. She was afraid he might have been upset with her if she hadn't taken her pill like he had told her to. She looked up at him when he began to talk however. "Of course I'm okay with being pregnant." She said, smiling. "I was worried you weren't going to be okay with it." She said, rolling her eyes at herself at how ridiculous that sounded now.

*Smiles and shakes his head.* Nope! They work! *Grins*
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next