House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:02 am

I have the Dark Prince, Razz If I could, I would lend it to you but yeaaaahhh....
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:05 am

Well I realised it'd be a new day either way, I just wanted to know what was happening. Anyway, who's starting!
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:07 am

Mhmm. I'm probably just gonna wait until I get money and buy it online... But I've read the first chapter online and it seems a little... risque?

Uhhhhh... You start, midget?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:09 am

It's okay though, she's on a geography trip for the rest of the week so... But it was Megan who told Lucy that I was bitching about her. Well does she expect me to take her shit?! She set a status on fb something along the lines of; some people don't know the meaning of the word 'diet'. So that was what started me bitching about her, because at school that day I had this chocolately cakey thing because I wanted a snack and uughhh I'm so pissed off with her -_- *sigh* I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight gyus.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:16 am

Every girl has dreams about a muscular man protecting them? Interesting... *wraps an arm around her waist and smirks* I wouldn't say I'm a very muscular man though, just a bit toned. *lifts his other arm up and curls it towards him in a flexing motion* I think you could probably beat me up, or maybe I'd just let you. Who knows. *shrugs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 am

That b****! Goodnight Scampi, I'll see you tomorrow when I grab a plame or train or whatever to wherever Lucy is and unch her for her fb status -_- *Laughs and shakes her head.* I could never beat you up! A) I'm weak and B) I'd rather not even attempt to hurt you. *Smiles and runs a hand over Sam's bicep.* And toned is close enough. To be toned you have to have at least some muscles, and some muscles is still good Smile I... I've been better, I guess, I mean, things are getting a bit better now, but it's been a rough two years :/ A lot has happened, and most of it's been bad...

Can we just skip football, Evay? I feel as if it's gonna be a bit repetitive and I don't do well with repetitive stuff :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 am

D: night scampi...I wish I could puch th girl for you!

well, a friend from like954387957 years ago showed up. F* she got big! i remember when she was tiny xDD her mom didnt change, she still looks the same. Very Happy
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:33 am

Mhm, I see. I suppose I have some muscles, just not too much to be unbearable. *drops his arm and lifts he edge of his shirt up* And these hip things, you like those? Most women seem to make a big hype of them, I don't know what the big deal is.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 am

Hayden: Quietly sitting down on the edge of the bed, Hayden merely watched his sleeping girlfriend, not quite wanting to wake her up yet although he probably should since it was nearly 10. Toby had woken him up a while ago by a timid knock at the door, he'd gotten used to not barging in like he used to, which was a good thing otherwise he probably would have woken Yuffie up as well. So he'd made Toby breakfast, had a shower and gotten dressed before deciding it was about time she got up. He gently brushed her messy hair away from her face before moving his hand down to her shoulder and shaking it. "Time to get up."
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:49 am

*Smiles and trails a hand lightly down Sam's abs, her eyes exploring them with almost admiration.* The big deal is... I don't know, usually stomachs are fat, not muscular? Anyway, yes, I do like them. I suppose I'd still like your torso if it was flat but... There's just something about this which is highly attractive. It's hard to explain... *Looks up at Sam again and then laughs slightly.* Even as a girl, there are some things I don't understand about the female mind. Just live with the fact that it's a big deal and it probably always will be, ok? Razz

Feeling something - or rather, someone, by the name of Hayden - shake me, I groaned into my pillow. It felt really early, but that could've been because I was tired. Man, I hope it wasn't because I was tired, because I wanted an excuse to go back to bed for a couple hours before I faced the wrath of my dad. Well... Possible wrath. You see, the problem wasn't that I had to tell my old man, it was the fact that I wasn't sure how he'd react, and usually I knew how he'd react and I'd be prepared for it. This time, however, there were both things that would make him happy - me producing the heir to the throne - and things that would make him angry - The fact that I hadn't told him until now when I'm halfway through pregnancy and the fact that I was pregnant before I was married - so I wasn't sure whether happiness or angriness would win and couldn't be prepared. Not wanting to deal with it all, I tried to go back to sleep but Hayden just kept shaking my goddamn shoulder! "Ok ok, I'm up! Geez!" I groaned into the pillow again before forcing myself upright with some difficulty. Grumbling annoyedly, I leaned against my boyfriend, one arm holding the covers up around my chest and the other rubbing my eyes, before mumbling. "What time is it? Can't I go back to bed?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 am

So, males aren't the only ones with trouble understanding the female mind then? Very confusing... *grabs her hand and drops his shirt* I think you'd find me attractive even I I was completely different. Or, it seems like your very neutral on how I look.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 am

Maybe. I'm not sure about that, though, since I can't imagine you looking any different from the way you look now. I suppose we'll never find out, although I think I would be very disappointed if the different version of you didn't have your chocolate brown eyes :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 am

You do have a certain adoration of them, don't you? *smirks and pulls her against his chest* I'll tell you one thing that I'm very certain of dear, I love you just the way you look. That stuff comes in second to what I really love about you though, so you don't ever have to worry about not having my love if you change. Comprende?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:14 am

Si, si. I love the way I look too, so I wont be changing... Well, maybe I'll work on my figure a little... And work on not being as pale as a ghost... But apart from that, I'm staying the same Smile Rp, Linz? Dilynn needs to have her birthday Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:20 am

Sure Smile Give me a second to reply

I like your figure *smirks and grabs her hips to put emphasis on what he was saying* I like it a lot actually, and if I see you doing any crunches or working out I'll make sure to stop you. As for your superiorly pale skin, I really don't mind whether or not your as pale as the moon or if you happen to get as tan as I am. Your just the way I want you, and you don't have to make any effort to attract my attention. You're the only person that has my attention, even in a room crowded with beautiful women.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 am

Thanks. *Wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him, pulling away after a couple seconds.* But I'm still gonna get at least a slight tan, and I guess I'll have to keep my figure if you like it, but I'm not entirely keen on it so... Yeah... *Thinks of something else to say and bites her lip.* Change of subject, uhhh, I was thinking about getting a teaching degree, but that involves goig to college so... Yeah, I'm not entirely sure what to do :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:38 am

Go for it. I mean, if you want to get a teaching degree then get one. Don't worry about having to go to university, because I'm not gonna hold you back. We can make phone calls to eachother, maybe I can get an apartment near the university so I can be with you, and I'll go back to school and finish up so I can go to a university, or do an internship. Something. *presses a kiss to the end of her nose and chuckles* I don't want you to always look back on your decisions about this and regret them because of me or because you chickened out. Just go and do it Reyna.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:45 am

But it's a lot of money, and getting an apartment nearby would be even more money, and we've got a wedding to save up for, and even if I did go I still wouldn't be able to see you as much. I don't know, I'm not sure what to do with my academic life right now :/ I guess maybe if I helped you finish school first, then we can go to university together. We'll be doing different stuff - I'll be doing a teaching degree and you'll be... Cooking - but at least we'd be able to see each other during lunch, right? Still, how the heck are we gonna pay for university and a wedding? :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:01 am

Dilynn: As the brush of Brody's lips across my cheek occurred, my lips turned up into a smile and I reached out in front of me where he usually laid to find only cold bedsheets. Where was that man at? That's when I heard him singing and I mentally facepalmed, aware that my warning on not celebrating my birthday as anything else other than a birthday was completely disregarded. I opened my eyes to find him but was surprised by the sight of cake and a wrapped present. Once I had taken the sight in and tossed away my surprise, I turned onto my back and met Brody's brown eyes. "Well, somebody's been busy this morning." I took his shirt in my hands and pulled him down onto the bed over me. Once he was close enough I leaned up and pressed my lips across his cheekbone and towards his ear, where I whispered a quick thank you to him and gripped his shirt tighter. Whatever had brought me Brody, luck or fate, I really had to do some thanking because he was pretty damn perfect. "Cake for brunch though? I think I just became ten thousand times more in love with you Brody Michaels." 

Sam: "I think deep down in there, past all of her weirdness and bad mothering, she has something that makes her slightly human. I mean, when I was a boy she would take me out and make me feel important, so she can't be all bad. She's just... I don't know." I pushed the bar down to allow the bagels to begin toasting and ran a hand through my hair with a deep exhale of breath. "I just want to believe that there's something in her that will make her happy for me. Perhaps even make her finally seem more like a mother than the woman I grew up with. She's a really touchy subject with me, because I don't know how to feel about her. I want to love her, understand her, and stick up for her because she's my mother but what she did to me when I was younger just... It's inexcusable. It's not something normal children should go through. And as long as I live I promise that whatever children we might have will never have to go through that, they'll never even have to worry about anything close to it. I simply won't allow it." I shrugged and dropped my hand from my hair to my cheeks and used the heel of my hand to discard any tear like substances that might've escaped as I remembered exactly what I had been through. That was over now though, and I was a completely different person. A healed person, with an entire life to live ahead of him. 

I don't know, I guess I could get a job while I'm in highschool. Maybe earn some money to put away for the wedding. I don't really know what to do either. *shrugs* Maybe we could get a loan or something to pay for college? Like a student loan I mean. We'd pay it off quickly after we finished school because we'd be getting degrees for actual jobs instead of just random topics.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 am

oh lovely. i thought it was gonna be like something between my brother sean and i but i don't wanna kill sean. -_- that girl better not kill my husband just for being a "douche"
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:23 am

((I guess you're right. *Takes a deep breath and lets it out.* Ok, student loans for university, jobs for the wedding. I think I'm too young to actually enroll for university, thanks to skipping a couple grades, so I might just get a job in the mean time to help pay for the wedding too. *Snuggles into Sam.* We can work this out, it'll be ok.))

I was a bit shocked when Dilynn pulled me on too of her, which made me tense up, but I soon relaxed and enjoyed it as Dilynn kissed my cheek. Hearing that Dilynn loved me even more for serving cake for brunch, I chuckled a little and pressed a light kiss to her lips. "Not just any cake, darlin', chocolate cake. Well, chocolate and wax cake if you don't hurry up and blow out the darn candles." Getting off of Dilynn and sitting beside her, I ruffled my hair, then gestured to the cake. "Go ahead and have your cake, Dilynn, it's all yours. Unless, you know, you wanna save me a slice because you love me." And becauze was Mrs Mayberry's homemade chocokate cake with chocolate frosting on the top and I loved Mrs Mayberry's chocolate cakes!

I listened carefully to Sam's every word, then hopped off of the stool and moved to hug him from behind, my face pressed into his back. At least the children wont have to go through what Sam had, but still, the conflict within Sam, the struggle to decide whether to love his mom or hate her... I suppose, not having experienced it, the answer was obvious, but for Sam who had experienced it, he was so confused on what to feel... Pressing a couple comforting kisses to Sam's back, I took a deel breath, and tried giving advice. "I'm not sure whether it'd be a good idea or not - I'm not exactly good with advice today - but have you tried discussing it with your mother? Asking if she ever really cared and explaining how badly it affected you? I'm not sure whether she listened and it could just be a waste of time, but perhaps it's worth a try? I don't know..."

Eyes... Closing... Need... Sleep... *Bursts in.* Mandie, where is your son? Nooooo DX... Sleeeeeep...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:42 am

Dilynn: "Oh shoot!" I sat up and leaned across the bed, huffing out as much breath as I could to blow out the candles. Once they were out I suppose I began laughing simply because the effort to blow out the candles just made me practically leap across the bed. I turned over onto my back again and looked towards my boyfriend with a smile. "You can have a piece, if you cut one for me too. If I cut the slices we'll both end up getting a quarter of the cake." Shaking my head, I sat up and ran a hand through my light brown hair. "And while your cutting of slices, I'll be sure to put on some pants and brush my hair. Just in case your parents decide to pop up in here."

Sam: "Talking it out with my mom never really came up. She was always either too drunk or just didn't seem to be concentrating on anything at all. I guess I always felt bad too, being a reminder that the only person she actually ever really cared for left her because I was born. My moms a very complex person, and I just didn't feel right being a problem for her. I think she feels bad for allowing everything to happen, for never doing anything about it, but she wouldn't risk her reputation to stand up for me. I've figured that much out, but I guess just simply telling my mother I didn't like what had happened to me was something I was afraid to do." I turned around his her arms and hugged her tightly against my chest, requiring her affection as I burrowed deeper into what memories had given me. If I could toss them away, never have to live through them even in my head, I would. Life doesn't go that way though and I have to deal with it. "Let's talk about something else, okay? I'll mull over the idea of talking to my mother but for now I just want to enjoy my life okay?"

True, I don't think college just let's seventeen year olds in. Though, they can't refuse you if you show them your highschool diploma. *shrugs and buries his head in her shoulder again* We've made it through much worse, I don't see this being too much of a problem.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:01 pm

Bhsgadewsd, Infusion was tiring... Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 pm

I SEE U EVE. I SEE U. 

hello. Razz what's infusion?
and where's my husband?
and do you have anyone to keep me company? Razz
*rolls eyes* yeah. get him off my *ss. 
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:12 pm

I have Joshua and Klain's sister Savannah!? XD

I'm right here. Very Happy *Says from behind the couch he's hiding at.*
I'm with him too! Savy scares the sh.t out of me... but I love her.. *says without looking up from behind the couch as he puts down a pokemon card.* Yeah. I think my Squirtle just beat the sh.t out of your Gyarados.
HELL NO, their both water types! *Smirks and crosses his arms over his chest.* Plus my Gyarados is a flying type bro.
Nu-uh!! >.> Shit I hate you! *Throws his cards at Joshua.*

Are they f.cking talking about Pokemon??
That's some horrible language there Savy.
Rolling Eyes You're funny Eve, *sighs* Anyways. I know where they are I don't understand why they're hiding at all.

Infusion is church. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next