House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 am

Stay out of this, Ryker -_- *Turns her attention to Sam.* You can keep it if you want, I'm just not particularly fond of it :/ I wont complain if you decide to keep it, however, I just wont go near it. Want me to go and get her, Isolt? I could go and get her if you want me to, then you two can talk.

I was biting back the laughter as I listened to Siena's story and nodded my head. "Yeah, you did take it a bit too far, but it's still pretty damn funny." I replied, nudging my firend playfully. "I can't believe you injured some of their team mates, then dumped all the balls on them! I bet they were mad at you afterwards and wanted to get revenge on you somehow." And I could imagine a young Siena running away from a stampede of angry opponents as fast as her little legs could take her, which made me laugh even more!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:50 am

Siena Castro-Ramirez | I began to laugh and I nudged him back as we walked outside, and I paused a few steps out and placed the ball on the ground. "Yeah, some of their team mates did come after me. But ya know, that's what brothers are for." I winked before sitting down on the ground and rolling the ball around with my hand, "Oh! Yeah, that's probably why my brother's kind of despised me back then. I would purposely piss of people just so my brother's can show how much they care by fighting for me, but ya know? I'm a strong girl, so I stopped at one point and actually started fighting for myself and along side them. So I guess I got cooler." I paused for a moment, "I should stop talking so we can play now, shouldn't I?"

*Bites on bottom lip and nods,* Yea sure, please get her. I'd love to catch up with her.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:53 am

Although, Henry hates chest hair but his original FC has a bit of chest hair and I've been thinking about returning him to that. I've got a few options, and I've got some time to work it out. Don't be surprised if in less than a month I ask what you guys think. 
Also, do you think it's more odd to have blonde hair and brown eyes or brown hair and blue eyes? I've been mulling it over, and I think blonde hair and brown eyes is much more uncommon
Your really random today...
I know... Can't help it *shrug*

I think I'll just get rid of it, I don't want to keep something if you don't like it. Plus, I'm impartial towards it so I don't really mind. Though, it'll take some upkeep.
Whoa, your an angry little redhead huh?
*turns to ryker and lets out a low growl* Go bother somebody else
Hey, I get it. Geez... Overprotective much Rolling Eyes
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:01 am

Hi guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:02 am

Ello Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:05 am

Ok! *Goes and drags Kiara into the room.* Tra da! The older, almost 21 Kiara! With straight hair because someone straightened it -_- I was curious as to what it would look like. But I don't like it! But it's my hair not yours. *Rolls eyes and points to Isolt.* She summoned you! *Looks over and her eyes widened as her body tensed. The last time she really saw Isolt was the day before Isolt disappeared out of her dad's life and she was still a little mad about that, but now she was mostly confused as to why Isolt was back and why she wanted to see her.* I... Uhhh... Hi...

Straight-haired Kiara:

"Yeah, you probably should, but I'd like to hear you talking more after the match -" If you could really call two people kicking the ball around a match. "When we walk to the lake." I brought the ball closer to me with my foot and smirked slightly in a kinda challenging way at Siena, before dribbling the ball a bit further away so that I had a bit of an advantage. "Oh! We need goals!" I said, stopping the ball and removing my socks and shoes, putting the socks inside the shoes and then putting the shoes about 8 feet apart. "Ok, that's one goal, care to contribute your shoes to the other goal?" I asked Siena as I headed back over to the ball.

((*Smirks a little and walks over to Sam, wrapping her arms around him from behind and kissing his shoulder.* Down boy Razz Just ignore him. Anyway, do what you want with it, like I said previously, I can cope with your strange stomach hair if neccessary, so you shouldn't feel as if you have to get rid of it, just because I don't like it. Yeah, blonde hair and brown eyes is more uncommon, me thinks.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:12 am

*keeps glaring at ryker but stops any aggressive sounds* If you don't mind, and I don't mind, then I figure I'll just leave it and try my best to cover it when shirtless. I don't want you to be repulsed by anything on me. *shrugs*
Im gonna go ahead and... Yeah *turns and walks upstairs*
*turns around once rykers gone and buries his head into her shoulder* Sorry, I guess I'm a little more protective of you than I imagined.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:24 am

Repulsed is a strong word, Sam, I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm repulsed by it, it's jst... Not attractive, in my opinion, but everything else about you is attractive so I can look past the trail. And don't apologise for getting protective, ok? I actually found that kinda hot ^_^" *Presses a kiss to Sam's head and threads a hand into his hair.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:25 am

*She looked at Kiara and remained still in one spot, wondering how to start this conversation. All she wanted to do was catch up and talk about just... stuff.* Uhh, hello Kiara. It's been a while I suppose? You're all... grown up.

Siena Castro-Ramirez | I got to my feet and dusted off my butt with a nod, "Alright, we'll talk after I win I guess!" I walked a bit away, opposite of Jeremy and then I stayed standing as I lifted a leg and took of my adidas and my socks. Then I did that to the other one and set them apart at a reasonable distance. Then I turned around and looked over at him, "Alright, so what we're going to do is kick the ball back and forth. If it passes into your goal the other person get's a point, if the ball wanders in between us, we can both go in and get the ball and sort of fight for it with our feet I guess. Let's play till 6 points!"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 am

Does anyone want to rp?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 am

*smirks and lifts his head, pressing his forehead to hers* Kinda hot? That's a first. I thought that being over protective of somebody was kind of unattractive?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 am

I think I'm gonna go make Savannah Dubrinsky for Josh and Klain.
I beg you, do not do it. -.- If you love me as your long time, one of your original, characters. Then you will keep my sister away.
She'll be a once in a while character so don't worry!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am

o.O should i be worried about this sister of yours?
hey guys. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 am

Yeah, well, it has almost been two years, and I age, like, 7 years to every one real year, so... Yeah...

"Ok, that sounds fair." Smirking a little, I added, "May the best man win." Before focusing, thinking about what my dad had taught me all those years ago. 'Aim for the corners, Jer, the goalie always struggles to get to the corner.' Taking a deep breathas I listened to my dad's words in my mind, I kicked the ball, aiming for the corner of Siena's goal.

Me midget! Meeeeee! Sometimes it is, but that wasn't protective enough to annoy me, it was just protective enough to give me a nice, warm feeling inside because you clearly care a lot for me if you're willing to stand up for me :3 *Kisses Sam quickly.* I mean, I already knew you cared, but having big muscular guy stand up for me? Now that's something special. Every girl's dream :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:40 am

Savannah... Mikhail and Raven's daughter from the actual books?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:44 am

Well I was gonna walk to the bedroom, but it seemed that Hayden was a bit too impatient for that. His eagerness made me smirk, almost tempted to draw this out and deny him the fading if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted this just as badly as he did. Feeling my shirt being lifted up, I decided to help Hayden take it off, then threw it so that it wasn't in the way. After giving Hayden a quick kiss, my fingers slipped into the waistband of his pyjama bottoms ((or whatever Hayden's wearing - since it's late at night I just assumed pyjamas)) and pulled him towards the bed by it before pushing him down onto the bed. I paused for a moment, knowing that I wasn't light any more so I couldn't climb on top of Hayden and he couldn't climb on top of me because of Sora so I had to think of a way around it. After a moment, I just lay down on the bed sideways next to Hayden and kissed him intensly, praying to Leviathan that this worked well and the moment wasn't killed at any moment.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:46 am

Sorry if I poofed. Got into an argument with Lucy over facebook *shrug* then painted the Gnome. And mum has just told me not to take any more money out of the jar -_- well I needed a bit of money for the bus and dinner and she'd probably be annoyed if I woke her up! -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:50 am

*Huggles Scampi.* Stupid Lucy! DX And you need the monies!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:51 am

Hey Rae

Can we skip, and just say fade to black, wolfie?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:54 am

Sure, go ahead Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 am

I just... I don't even know anymore. I'm angry, upset, annoyed, tired even :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:58 am

Yesss ma'am .! She even has the black hair and vibrant blue eyes from her mom. >.< I posted up her once in a while form just now.

Name: Savannah Dubrinsky Daratrazanoff
Nickname: Savy, Sissy
Age: Older than Klain, younger than Joshua.. figure it out. (2,128 years old.)
Immortal: Carpathian
Siblings: Joshua Alcatraz, Klain Dubrisnky
Crush: No
Secret Crush: No!
BF/GF: Gregori Daratrazanoff
Secret BF/GF: Noo...
Friends: Lucian, Gabriel, Darius, Desari, Jaxon, Francesca, Tamara, Tempest, Julian
Best Friends: Gregori & Klain
Enemies: Dax & Humans... I hate humans.
Arch Enemies: No
History:
Savannah Dubrinsky Daratrazanoff was born in the Carpathian Mountains to Mikhail and Raven Dubrinsky. As a growing child in her mother's womb, she previously suffered great trauma when her mother had been shot by humans. She and her mother however were saved by Gregori and her aunt, Shea O'Halloran, both healers to their race. Gregori had spoken to her of the wonders of their world as well as his need for her to survive in order to coax her into staying with her mother instead of letting go. (which would have resulted in a miscarriage) Growing up, Savannah had a wolf friend who protected and listened to her troubles. At eighteen, Gregori came to claim her as his lifemate, however growing up listening to stories of his exploits and power as the Dark One, she feared the loss of self and freedom and fled to her mother's homeland, America. But soon she gave into him when he came to America once again to claim her as his life mate. Now she has two daughters named Anya and Anastasia, and is out to kill her brother Joshua for being a douche.
Personality: Well a alias for her would be Mistress of Illusion, so base some personality off of that. (;
Looks:

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Tumblr_lekrymEPa81qf8lw4o1_500_large

Shee errmmm... wants to kill me?
Yes, I remember how you age faster. But 2 years is still a while, how have you been?

Siena Castro-Ramirez | I watched him as he just kicked around the ball and then I saw the ball fly out towards my goal and I changed positions quickly with my vampire speed and grabbed the ball with my foot just as it almost reached past my shoes. "Good try punk!" I said as I balanced the ball in place with my bare foot, then I drew my foot over the ball and kicked it up a little in the same place to test it's weight before I kicked it to him. Aiming it so it shot a little to the left of his goal.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:59 am

Hayden: *fades to black with Yuffie*

Ok, so what now? Is it just going to be the next day, or are they going to tell Godo?
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:59 am

Poor Scampi.

And cool. I'd read the books but the local bookstore doesn't have Dark Prince - Neither does the library - and I want to read the books in order -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:01 am

Both. It'll be the next day and they'll go and tell - more like show - Godo that Yuffie's pregnant.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next