House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:24 am

((*Smirks and pulls Siena on his lap, kissing her gently and then slips his hands into the back of the waistbands of her shorts. Pulling away slightly, he nudges Siena's chin up with his nose, exposing her neck, before kissing down it.* Because you're used to dealing with me Razz Now where's my girlfriend?))

My arms wrapped around Siena in a hug, shifting my position slightly so that I was a bit comfier. "So, Miss Ramirez, is there anything I can do to cheer you up? Take your mind off of the b******s?" I asked the girl sitting on my lap. "I mean, I've got nothing to do really - I'm pretty sure my kids are occupied with friends and stuff - so we might as well go and do something fun to take our minds off of stuff."

"Well you said no to toast so a bagel it is please! Ham and cream cheese please!" It was a strange combination to some people, but to me it was heaven! Folding my arms on the island, I rested my head and looked at Sam. "What do you plan on having on your bagel, oh handsome one?" I asked.
((Sorry, I think my brain's dying :/))

Those stupid rules. They were important, but they were still annoying. I allowed Dilynn to pull me down onto the bed with her and I returned the kiss, smiling also as I felt Dilynn's lips quirk into a smile. Eventually I was smiling too much to kiss Dilynn properly so I pulled away, tucking some hair behind my girlfriend's ear and leaning my forehead against her's. "Was that a good birthday present for you, darlin'?" I asked with a slight smirk.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:32 am

I think Joshua and Mandie's son? Should look like this. (;
Spoiler:

*Arches her body against his and let's out a soft moan from the feeling of his lips against her neck, she brings her hands down to the hems of his shirt and she places her hands inside of his shirt. Her fingers tracing over his stomach and chest.

Siena Castro-Ramirez | Whatever I wanted to do?? Hmmm... I wanted to go play in the woods.. but right now I was a little comfy and I just wanted to talk, how about we do both? That might work, although, he might not want to play in the woods like she does. "We can talk for a little, about anything really, and then how about we go hang out in the woods? I heard there's a lake some where!" I said with a small smile as I looked him in the eyes, sometimes, I wished my eyes were their old light golden brown instead of the obsidian black irises the were surrounded by white.

Last edited by Evαy . on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:38 am

*tugs her lips away from his and nods* Story for another time darling, it's quite confusing and really intriguing honestly, so remember to ask at a different time and I'll be sure to tell you. *smirks and continues kissing him*

Sam: "I think I'll just go with cream cheese, I'm not much on ham no matter what time of day it is." I shrugged and walked to the fridge, grabbing the cream cheese and ham from the inside and setting them on the counter. "Toasted bagel or just plain? I personally prefer toasted, easier to spread cream cheese over." I reached into the bread box and grabbed the package of bagels, setting them alongside the cheese and ham. "My mom used to have the cheese and ham too, and she'd be sure to ask me every morning why I didn't like what she ate. As if I offended her with different taste." Another roll of my eyes and I took two bagels out of the package.

Dilynn: I nodded and laid back on his bed, covering my face with my hands to hide my now flushed cheeks. "That was really great, thanks. One down, one to go. Pull out all your sweatshirts my friend, because I plan on taking one for my own today." Once I was sure my blush had gone away I removed my hands from my face and smiled up at Brody. "And if your lucky, maybe I'll resort to wearing it to bed if it's long enough. But, only if your lucky." I leaned up on my elbows and pressed a kiss to his shoulder, hoping that'll it'll inspire him to do as I asked.

(I think my brain is dying as well, or maybe madden is distracting me. Either one)
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:42 am

*yawns and drags Sammi in* me tired... DX Why hello there Jason Wink
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:48 am

I think I'm leaving to the ISSA soon... dunno yet. D; So my brains in a jumble right now. ;P

*He chuckled and kissed her neck a little as she spoke, he only pulled away when she stopped so she could grab her lips with his own. His fingers lightly dug into her hips as he deepened the kiss and added a small roughness to it.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:55 am

*moans against his lips at his sudden roughness and grips his arms tightly in his hands, trying to match the pressure but careful not to hurt him with her own heightened strength. After drawing out the roughly passionate kiss for as long as she could possibly bear she faded to black*

So...
Why are you just popping up like that?
Im so bored :/ there's nobody to make fun of anymore
Do you have to occupy your time making fun of people?
No *rolls his eyes and huffs, then nods and frowns* Yeah, that's pretty much it
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:58 am

i could rp with you all Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:01 am

*As he felt her return the tight squeeze on his arms, he let out a little growl of his own against her lips as they kissed. Then not being able to take it anymore, he faded to black with her.*

Oh my gosh, they actually did it. Hurray. Rolling Eyes *Claps hands and then looks at Eve. Sitting down on the couch and throwing her legs over the cushions next to her so no one else could sit down.* So when do I actually START working?
When you get back to roleplaying. ^.^
Then MAKE my post. >.<
I will soon... I think.. once I get back from Greenwood Okai?! .-.
*Groans and lays head back against the pillow on the couch.* Okay. Fine.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:05 am

Liam from One Direction? X3 *Groans and scrapes his teeth against Siena's neck.* Damn, you've found my weak spot. *He moves his hands up inot Siena's hair and kisses her more forcefully.* Hey there, sexy Wink How're you?

"Talking sounds good, and yeah, we can go to the lake afterwards, it's really pretty." It had been a while since I had gone there anyway, it'd be nice to go again. Leaning my head against Siena's shoulder, I asked, "So, what do you want to talk about?" 'Talk' covered a lot of topics, so I didn't know where we should start. I just hoped Siena had a topic in mind otherwise we'd just be sitting here in awkward silence.

"Toasted bagel." I answered, but frowned as Sam mention his mother. "No offense, but I really don't like your, and I doubt I'll ever will, really..." And yet he wanted his mom to be at the wedding... And he wanted his mother to be in our children's lives, after all she had done to him in the past, and may possibly do to our children in the future. Who else did he want in our family's life? The 20-odd women who used him when he was a kid?! I'd have to talk to him about it eventually, but I just wasn't sure what to say to him...

"That'd be cute if you wore my sweatshirt." I grinned, kissing Dilynn's cheek before getting up and moving to the drawers, pulling out my longest sweatshirt, which was a dark red one. Crawling back onto the bed, I kissed my girlfriend again and then handed her the sweatshirt. "Try this one on, darlin'. I think you'd look good in it." Standing up, I took off my hat and then looked at Dilynn with a slight smirk. "And if you're lucky, I might strip down to my boxers in front of you." I winked and then laughed a little before yawning. Yeah, we needed to go to bed soon. Besides, I had to get up early to get Dilynn and present and cake and stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:06 am

O.O Your in greenwood? I live in greenwood...
Maybe she's spying on you? Lock the doors and shut the windows, and I advise you to hurry
Rolling Eyes Your so weird
Arent we all dear?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 am

Lol I'm going to start reading over my writing, just in case I miss place something... like how Siena's actions said:
"over her stomach and chest." when I meant his. >.<

And actually I'm heading to the ISSA in Greenwood for my job. c; I'm just going over to visit with my dad soon because the owner wanted to have a chat with me about the hours and stuff.

And yessss Liam! ;D He's perfect, dirty blonde/brown hair and brown eyes. (;

Good. *Her voice was a little small and quiet when she spoke, and when his lips found hers and he began to kiss her. She felt the force behind the kiss and she pushed against it, adding a little roughness to it as her hands slid around his torso from under his shirt.*

Siena Castro-Ramirez | "Well hmmm... how did you get changed into a vampire? If it's personal we don't have to talk about it?" The topic was sometimes a touchy one, as far as I knew, I never told anyone here about my experience about becoming a vampire. And for some reason, I really didn't want to share it, but maybe if I talked it out, then I'll feel like weights been lifted off my shoulder? Hmm, I always heard about when someone talks out their problems that they feel better.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:23 am

Woah, your within 5 miles of me
And you only know that because you went to google maps
So, that's still not very far and it's crazy. Didn't you used to work at south land? Because I remember somebody working at south land on here and I was like 'eh, I've been there before'

I'll reply now, just trying to give my brains bit of rest Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:25 am

yes eve. i like that pic. :3 and whenever Jason comes back i should tell him that one time me and  my ex did it in the back of his pickup truck. he probably f*cked all of his girlfriend in that thing now that i think about it. -_-
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:26 am

South Lands? Nahh I don't think that was me, I worked only in Plainfield, Greenwood, & Indianapolis. Razz
Mandie, that's disgusting. >.< I'm gonna cover my ears now and slowly walk away, maybe find Isolt. Yeah that's a good idea. *Covers ears and turns around yelling Isolt's name.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:31 am

baby nooooooo! *runs after him and wraps her arms around his waist, holding him in the same spot as best she could* don't run away! i love you! DX
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 am

*Turns to look at her better and shrugs, his hands over his ears.* I CAN'T HEAR YOU BABY, BUT I'M GOING TO GO GET SOMETHING TO DRINK. KEEP TALKING ABOUT FADING IN THE PICK UP TRUCK, HEY WHERE'S TRENT AT? *He asked, raising her voice a little so he could hear his own words.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 am

((I love Liam! X3 Looks like Abby will have two brothers to choose from! Maybe Trent and his brother will have to fight for her! Oooh! I hate One Direction -_- Trent wins. Fun ruiner! Ok, well maybe the brother develops a crush for Abby even though she loves Trent! Hee hee! Love triangle! X3 *Hears Abby and quickly pulls away. He presses a finger to his mouth to silence Siena, then stands up, picking her up in the process, and carrying her into his room. Once there he hooks his fingers into the belt loops on Siena's shorts and start kissing her, being sneaky and running his tongue along her fangs as their lips connected.* I don't have a pick up truck though... Sounds fun though, maybe I should convince Sammi to buy one, since I'm practically broke Razz))

"Uhh, well, I kinda can't remember." I answered, rubbing the back of his neck a little. "I mean, I can remember some of it, but I blacked out pretty fast. I just remember walking home by myself from the park where I had been playing football - soccer - with my friends, then I felt someone drag me into an alley, felt the fangs sink into my skin and I was out like a light." I grimaced at the memory a little by then shrugged. "I woke up a couple hours later as a vampire and kept it a secret for a couple weeks and... Yeah... How about you, Siena? I mean, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, you can just change the subject." Biting my bottom lip slightly, I waited for Siena's answer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:56 am

Lol I made Hazza a character. You mean me? Yes, you Curtis xD You're Harry in real life xDD Sweet :3
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:57 am

Funnyy xD That would be a nice plot twist... hmmm... Mandie and Joshua gotta figure out what their gonna name him too. Hey how long did Mandie actually carry Trent for? And how long did it take for him to grow up to this point? c;

I HAD A DREAM ABOUT HAZZA ...last night... >.<

*Eyes widen, wondering what's happening and then she almost crys out as he picks her up, but she clamps her mouth shut and waits as he brings her up stairs and to his bedroom. Shutting the door behind them as he placed her back down and brought her back to him. Her hands came up over his arms to tangle her fingers in his black hair, she giggled a little between their lips as she felt his tongue sliding across her fingers. She pulled away a little, but the distance put between their lips wasn't a lot.* Keep doing that and I'll bite you. *she threatened teasingly as her hands came down and once again went under his shirt to feel along his torso, she bit her bottom lip and looked into his eyes with a small smile. Then she leaned it and bared her fangs, teasingly scraping them across his bottom lip lightly before nipping it lightly.*

Siena Castro-Ramirez | I watched as he bit his bottom lip, and shrugged wondering if I should tell him or not. At the moment a small thought ran through her head about what they could do sometime in the future, I loved soccer. And to beat him at it would be an accomplishment on it's own, licking my lips as I thought for a moment. I opened my mouth to speak, but then shut it, my fangs biting against my bottom lip before I decided I really would tell him. So turning my head I looked him in the eyes with a small smile that soon faded into a frown as I spoke, "Well, it was on my 19th birthday and we were having a small get together at my favorite outdoor restaurant. Some of my friends brought a bit of alcohol with them and even a few friends I didn't know, at first it was all cool and stuff and then I guess I was drinking to much. Because I couldn't remember the guy who I was dancing with outside, but I do remember how tight he grabbed my arms and stuff. He brought me into the alley and err.." I flashed him a small smile and then bite down on my bottom lip, drawing a little of my own blood. "Did something, and then he bit me and left me in the alley. Next day, I just woke up thirsty as hell and no one there with me. It was confusing at first, but I figured it all out after the first few years." Offers him a small smile, "So soccer huh?"
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:00 am

I had a dream about Niall the other night >.<
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:02 am

I kissed Hazza Razz And we ran away together, and a whole bunch of other random stuff... I dunno. I liked it. tongue Even though we got kidnapped in a white van and escaped into Family Dollar. .-. That part I was confused on. Neutral
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:07 am

That was basically the same thing that happened in my dream, but nothing involving a van or kidnapping or Family Dollar xDD
I think it was because I was reading a fanfiction about Niall before I went to bed Razz
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:09 am

Ohhh do you go on Wattpad.com?! They have lots of Fanfictions. ^.^
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 am

Yessum Smile That's where all the good fanfictions are xD