House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
Evαlissiα .
rae
Scampi
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 pm

ohhhhhh. ^_^ like youth group? or just church?
*rolls eyes and laughs, sitting on the ground next to the boys* you guys are lameeee. Razz
huh... my sister's husband's sister. sibling-ception eh? *chuckles* hello savannah. Razz 
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:23 pm

*Looks at Sean, her eyes scanning him up and down and shrugs.* Hey what's up? *Extends a hand towards him to shake.*

I wouldn't shake her hand if I were you... *Grabs his cards and sticks a tongue out at Mandie.* You love us.
*Puts one arm around Mandie and kisses her cheek as he puts down his Jolteon.* Beat that... oh and she doesn't love you. Just me. Go find Jenna if you need someone to love.
Shut up! *Looks at his cards and then smirks.* I choose you Geodude!
I f.cking hate you. -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:25 pm

hello!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Hey!

GET YOUR BOYFRIEND, He's playing pokemon behind the couch with Mandie and Josh and hiding from Savannah. Razz
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Trevor: "Perhaps, one day I'll share my cooking secrets. Maybe." I walked to the dresser and grabbed a pair of boxer briefs, looking over my shoulder towards Dani. "It's been a while since I made food. Since we we're together last. I mean, I don't need it so cooking just never comes up." shrugging, I grabbed a pair of jeans and walked back towards he bathroom. "I'll be right back, help yourself to whatever you want in here. What's mine is yours too." I shut the door after me and began dressing by pulling on my boxers and then jeans, remembering I hadn't bothered with a shirt because Dani seemed to prefer that when we were alone I was shirtless. I exited the bathroom and tossed my towel in the basket, my hand ruffling my hair in an attempt to shed all the water leftover from my shower. "So, what's the plan tough stuff?" I climbed on the bed overtop her and my lips lifted into a charming smile. "Now that I've cooked you breakfast, you've gotta come up with what's next."

Rachel: "Oh, I think I might use your first name then. I might like you popping up anyway." Calling out his name... Why was I suddenly having visions of this man before me? It's a wonder how I stayed so strong willed on what my brother had told me. After all, most carpathian men didn't desire a woman who had been with other partners and I sure wasn't going to find one of those Carpathians anytime. "No middle name though? That's an unfortunate thing darling. Why not just come up with one?" Ah, the greatest possible thing a man can do. He called me love, and I feel weak in the knees and strong in attraction. Why did he have to come along after I promised to stop my promiscuous ways? I had such ridiculously bad luck.

Hey lilJ Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm

whats up?  Who me?  Get Klain?  I'd barely be able to drag him away I'd think... He really likes his games

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:30 pm

i love all my family equally. Razz *pauses then looks over at Joshua with a smirk* okay, maybe i love you a little more. but Trent conquers all, even though i dunno where he's been.
nothin much. my sister just ditched me for your brother but oh well *shrugs and takes her hand, shaking it*im sean. ^_^ and i heard you were savannah already so. *shrugs*
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:34 pm

I feel like Sean is a player but doesn't really want to be lol

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Sean's a wannabe. -_-
and you're a grumpy old man at 22! Razz
gee. thanks. -_- I'm just stressed out about this Cassidy thing. i don't know what to doooooooo. *whines*
*rolls eyes* why don't you ask others for advice and not just tonks!
fine. -_- liljj? what do you think i should do? Cassidy keeps on telling herself not to like me because she doesn't want to ruin things so what should i do? show her that it's okay and a relationship won't ruin things or make her we any it so badly that she doesn't care?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 pm

*Smiles and keeps a hold of his hand, switching the scenery with her mind for both of them as she kept skin contact. Once it seemed like the scenery was a bit brighter with a sun and the beach under their feet, she let go with a relaxed smile.* Much better, now as for that. Yes, my name is Savannah. Some people calm me Savy, and my brother's call me Sissy.

*Looks over the couch.* You could come and help beat the sh.t out of Joshua's pokemon though!
Gaaaahh, does Trent play Pokemon? .-. *Looks at Mandie and at the same time places down his Cresselia.*
HEY B.TCH! NO LEGENDARIES! *Grabs his Cresselia shiny card and puts it under his butt while glaring at Josh.*

Dani Eastlake | "Hmmm..." I looked up into his blue eyes with a smirk as I leaned forward and pretended to go towards his lips, but then my lips steered away and kissed jaw three times before leaning back on the bed. My fingers lightly brushing over the muscles on his chest, "Well, let's make plans for this weekend. We should go camping." I winked as my fingers trailed down from his collarbone and towards the lining of his pants before my arms decided to just hook up around his neck and pull him down closer to me. "Ya know, like last time. Except without my brother!" I giggled this out as my fingers lightly played with the hair on the nape of his neck. "And it'll just be me and you stranger."

Aurian McNamara | A nickname? That sounds like a plan, but I wasn't that creative in that area. So leaning forward with a flirty wink I said in a quieter voice. "Why don't you just choose a nickname for me Love? I'm not really that creative, ya know?" I told her as I leaned back into my usual standing place with a cheeky little grin, my one dimple showing as I looked at her. I notice before that when I called her love, that she actually liked it. It showed in her eyes and it was a look I wouldn't mind seeing once in a while, over and over again. A look of disgust flashed in my mind at how Yusari hated all of the little nicknames: Kitten, Yussie, Babe, Baby, Queen, Princess, even Love. She hated all of the names and I really didn't appreciate how every time we were together she'd sneer at me and growl, then she'd throw things at me. I always waited hand and foot on her and she repaid me with a heel in the face, a light sigh came out of my mouth and I stretched my arms out and then over my chest.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Max... make her like you and just see what happens! lol  *she grabs the bridge of her nose and sighs as she closes her eyes*  I can't watch him when he's like this... You're how old Klain?  Jesus... *opens her eyes and walks out of the room*

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:01 pm

*Listens to Jennaveive.* What!? No Baby!! *Looks at Joshua an Mandie.* F.ck you two, take my pokemon cards! DON'T EVEN BEND MY SHINY'S AND LEGENDARY Lugia...!! *growls and throws his pokemon cards down and scrambles to his feet, running after his girlfriend.* Baby come back!
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:05 pm

*laughs and grAbs Klain's cards, making a neat stack in her hand* you and your brother i swear. *laughs and presses a kiss to his cheek* he needs to hold onto that girl. she's a really sweet girl and I'm afraid he'll screw it up
*looks around with wide eyes* woah. how did you do that?! *looks to savannah and raises an eyebrow* you can transport to places? *lips slowly turn up into a smirk* that's sexy. 
*sighs* i've already tried to get her to like me. i need to approach it at a different direction. 
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:09 pm

if you wanna reply eve. ^_^

Mandie Anderson; "I'm just worried about Trent... I don't know if he spent the night with one of his friends or something, but what if he was looking for us last night?" She looked down at his chest and sighed as she began to trace soft lines across his collarbone. "Who am i kidding. He wasn't looking for us.  He's been so wrapped up in Abby, and Mac, and Zack. He's finally getting to that phase where he thinks that 'Mom's too lame for me so ill just hang out with my friends'." Letting out another sigh, she pressed a kiss to Joshua's forehead and stood up, grabbing her shorts from the corner of the treehouse and pulling them on. "We should probably get back to the mansion."
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:10 pm

*She turns on her heels so she can face him*  Klain, I'm not mad at you.  I know you think I am but I'm really not.  I promise.  *Stands on the tips of her toes and kisses his cheek while resting her hands on his shoulders*  I just... *Shakes her head*  You're a grown adult, not a child.  I guess I just don't understand why you're so into the card games.  *Stands flat footed again*  Go play with your brother okay?  *She kisses him then smiles at him*  I just want you to have fun okay?  *'No matter how childish that fun may seem...'*

Max approach it upside down and backwards if you have to... just get it done!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I am the Mistress of Illusion after all, *Sits down on the sand and smiles up at the sun.* It's an illusion, but it feels real. *Picks up a handful of sand and lets the sand spill through her fingers.*

*Shrugs* We were bored, and Lukis introduced us to Pokemon. So we got interested pretty quickly and since Lukis doesn't play anymore, he gave us all of his cards and we went wild. Anyways. I think Jennaveive and Klain will be in one of those up and down relationships. *Grabs the cards from Mandie and mixes them with his before setting them next to him.*

*Grabs her around the hips and pulls her closer to him.* No no no no no... I don't want to hang out with my brother anymore! He pisses me off with those damn legendary- I mean. Yeah. Anyways how about we go and cuddle on the couch or something? Maybe you can meet my sister!

I might reply soon aha, watching TV oh yeah and it is a Youth Group. XD I'm late.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Also, to stop the color coding, hit the A(-)  so it removes the color for when you need to type
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:24 pm

Come on, I know you want to play cards with your brother.  How about, I'll go and watch you two?  Then will you play?  I know you and I know you want to play cards with him.  *She places her hands on her hips over his hands and removes his hands from her hips while still holding onto one of them.  Then she walks back into the living room and over to behind the couch, sitting next to where Klain had sat before*  I would ask you to show me how to play, but I can already beat you at Halo and COD, soooo.... *smile at Klain*

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:26 pm

nice. ^_^ and you don't have to reply tonight! I'll be at a water park tomorrow, so i might eh on every once in a while.
i know i know. :S i can figure something out i think... it just might take a little experimentation before i find out what she really likes and will respond to. 
*nods slowly* yeah. i think they'll be like that too. *leans against joshua* i mean, i dunno. i guess every couples like that sometimes. but whatever. every couples different too. 
huh. interesting. ^_^ *sits down and props his elbows on his bent knees, linking his hands together* this is actually really nice...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 pm

If you want I can switch it? Maybe add some palm trees instead of the forest behind us? *Sighs and listens to the waves as they clash over each other and onto the sand.*

Yeah I guess... so when I get to find out if your pregnant or not? *Splits the pile of pokemon cards and gives one stack to Klain.
*Settles down next to his girlfriend.* Alright, this better have my Lugia in it. -.- And my Zoroark Shiny card. -.- *Looks at Jennaveive and smiles before looking through his deck and placing a card down first.* Geodude. Wink
*Doesn't even look at his cards as he places one down.* Starmie, water type over rock type. I win.
*Growls and glares at the Starmie card.* Mother f.cking Starmie... -.-
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Scampi wrote:Sophie: I gaze in awe at what she did, levitating objects without saying anything, and making them spin! "Oh wow! I've never met a vampire before!" I say, happy with not only making a new friend, but also meeting something different! Being surrounded by wizards and witches can get very boring after a little while, so it was nice for a change!

Annabel:  "Ah so I'm your first vampire?"  I smile at her looking away from the rocks for a minute.  When I turn back to them, I make a fist and they grind themselves up in mid-air, and when I release my fist, the dust that was simply floats away.  "I would show you how to do this, but I don't even know how I do it honestly.  I just sort of do it."

linz007 wrote:Vice: "I think burping is a good idea then. Not that I would've stopped, because I wouldn't have, but I don't want to cause her any discomfort if I can stay away from it." I continued to pat her back, listening as she began grunting softly in her struggle to get comfortable. Once she had settled she rested her head against my shoulder, her fragile body laying across my upper torso. "It's incredible, you know. Feeling so depended on and knowing that I've, we've, got somebody who is a piece of both of us. She's just... I don't know. So small, fragile, innocent... Everything that we aren't. Ya know?"

Bree:  "I don't think that anyone would want a baby to be uncomfortable."  I watch Vice hold up Allegra and I turn her a little bit on his chest and move her arm out of the way so that she'd be more comfortable on his chest and shoulder.  "Yeah, she is completely incredible and all ours."  I smile at him and hold out my arms so Vice can hand Allegra back to me.  "Yeah, babies are like anti adults and it's so odd I think."

Wolfsoul wrote:Nothing happened between Kodi and Kiara, Kiara's a little nervous since it'd be her first tme and all. *Smiles.* See? Nothing happened. *Presses a kiss to Lucy's head.* Why are you so worried anyway? I'm sure your daughter is smart enough to make sure protection is used, so there's nothing to worry about.

"Hello to you too." I greeted my girlfriend, rolling onto my side and kissing Lucy's cheek before tucking a curly lock of hair behind her ear. "I assume that Hope's sound asleep now, which means we have a couple hours to ourselves." It was hard to hug Lucy while she was on her stomach, as I found out when I awkwardly put an arm around her back, and I frowned slightly as I removed the awkwardly arm before asking, "What do you suggest we do?"

Thanks god!  That makes me nervous and I’m not entirely sure why…

Lucy:  “Yes, Hope is asleep now, and we have all day to ourselves.”  I smile at Demitri when he tries to hug me, then I simply wiggle to the side until I’m slightly curled up next to Demitri.  “We can do whatever you want.  We could go out and do something, or we could also simply stay here.  We could watch tv or something.”  Probably or something, but I didn’t really want to let on to that.

Britt-21 wrote:Mia tried not to giggle as they kissed and as he rolled over so she was on top of him. That gave her an advantage, kissing his jaw and down his neck.

Austin:  His hands migrate from her waist to her hips, then back again.  He can feel the slight raising of her skin in the form of goose bumps that were left when he slid his hands up and down her sides.  He then wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her body closer to his.  When she finishes kissing his neck, he forces her to move her soft laps back up to his gently.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: He watched her and laughed when she dragged him out to the dance floor. "Youve never seen me dance." He laughed. He made a face at her, sticking out his tongue playfully before pulling her closer to him, against his chest and stomach.

Viviana:  I dance close to Lewis, switching between facing him and grinding on him.  At one point when I'm facing him, I feel someone touch my ass.  At first I think it's just Lewis, but then I realize that I feel both of his hands on my back.  I whip around, not dancing anymore when I see someone watching me.  When they see that I see them, they try to look occupied as they slip a familiar shape into their pocket.  I feel my pocket then and realize that my wallet is gone and I frown.  I drag Lewis with me over to the guy and accuse him of stealing my wallet which he denies outright.

”ado-rae-ble” wrote:Sean - Laughs. No. I never have received any form of brain trauma. No contusions, lacerations, hemorrhaging. Maybe i got one too many concussions from basketball, but... Shrugs. I thought you were sassy because you seemed to reply to my little comments about your book and your knowledge with answers filled with attitude. Not my fault. I was merely observing. Holds up hands in surrender.

Brenna:  "You're sure about that?"  What am I even talking about?!  Of course he hasn't had brain trauma.  I've gone stupid... Unless he actually did have brain trauma and now he doesn't remember it!  So perhaps I'm not becoming a Neanderthal after all.  "Never mind,  I sense that that topic has become moot now.  On another note, I did not intentionally add 'sassy' to my statements.  Perhaps you simply interpreted my words differently than I had aimed them?"  I honestly don’t think he could actually find me attractive.  I simply am not what society deems attractive and that is fine by me.  I do not need people trying to ‘get with me’ as people say these days.  I am content with Inky and my books for now, although a friend would be nice from time to time because my conversations with Inky are quite one sided.

Evαy . wrote:Klain Dubrinsky | Ugh, she's going to talk to Joshua anyways. Oh well, let her know. She'll still love me was pretty confident that she would still love me despite the idiotic stories that Joshua has stored into his puny little head. Brushing my hand up and down the curve of her hip and waist, I stopped and pulled my arm over her and pulling her impossibly closer, leaning down, I lightly brushed our lips together before giving her a soft and un-Klain like kiss. " Ya know what, as long as I get to watch you as a mermaid. Then it's all good Jennaveive.

Jennaveive:  He wants to watch me as a mermaid?  That must mean that he wants to see me naked…  god damn guys and their hormones.  Especially Carpathian guys, or at least Klain, always seemed to want to see his mate, moi, naked…  Is that normal?  For a human?  A little bit I suppose.  For a Carpathian?  From what I can tell about how intense this bond is, it’s actually normal, and nearly mutual.  I mean don’t get me wrong, I love Klain, but it seems like everything is sexual with his race.  Not that I minded at the moment, but I assume it will get old with time.

**talking to no one! Jump in if you want!**

Hanna:  I walk inside, wearing a pair of sneakers and my leotard from practice under my company warm up jacket.  I have a bag slung over my shoulder containing my ribbon, clubs, ball, and rope while my hoop was in my opposite hand.  It was late and I’d been at the gym all day so I was a little tired, and my bun had begun to give me a headache about an hour ago so that is the first thing to go.  I walk up the stairs briskly trying to avoid blocking the stairs for too long.  When I arrive at my designated floor, I walk into what was my new room and drop my bags, exhaling before I can do much else.

experimentation is always a great place to start ;D lol jk

*Turns to Mandie while half watching the card game*  You're pregnant Mandie?   *Scoots closer to Klain so she can wrap her arm through his, linking elbows with him*

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 pm

maybe. *shrugs* i don't know yet, but i will soon. ^_^ 
nah, this is fine. ^_^ *leans back and used his arms to keep him up* so, tell me something interesting about yourself. I'm a pretty boring person. us law folk. Wink we tend to be from the boring crowd. 
o.o right... i don't think she's into that stuff....
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:52 pm

was joking Max -_-  Well still, congrats!  You're a great mom already, and I bet you're really good with the tiny babies, or so I would guess?  *Smiles at Mandie a little awkwardly*  It must be weird though, right?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 pm

oh... right, i knew that... *sighs* i just wish midget would get back on so i could see Cassidy...
yeah, i dunno. it's gonna be weird not being on my own throughout this. *shrugs* but it's not that bad. you just have to make sure you keep the kids in check. ^_^ are you and Klain gonna have kids? Smile some cousins for Trent?
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:03 pm

I hateee you! WHY WOULD YOU KEEP MY SHINY LUCARIO! *Growls and launches himself at Joshua. Sitting on top of him and wrapping his hands around his neck.*
*Just starts laughing as Klain chokes him.* You idiot, we don't relay on air to breath! XD *keeps laughing.*

Hmmm, I'm old? And I have two daughters... Anya and Anastasia.. and a husband named Gregori. Yeah I know, guys don't really like hearing that stuff. But I'm not gonna lead you on. Razz *grins over at him.*
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next