House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
lilJVBM4evea
Scampi
Evαlissiα .
L is for Lindsey
rae
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 am

Oh my! In the speech bubble we're talking about llamas! Dan loves llamas and charlie is basically a rp dan!! *dies of laughter* and my phones about to die so gtg Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:48 am

You can insult people by calling their mother a llama, y'know.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 am

Haha, too late! I picked a house I wanted, and then made it the wrong way round! XD so the door what I'm guessing was meant to be the front door is now the back door! XD only I would do that! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:33 am

Lol XD Fail!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:34 am

Oh well, it had a door each side and it looks cool Wink so its aaaaal gooooood! But now we're trying to save up money so we both have jobs ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:41 am

Cool Smile Keep working on those skills related to the job!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:43 am

Will do Smile I got the music career thing XD Charlie's working in law :3 we're busy busy busy! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:48 am

Guitar's good because sims tend to randomly play guitar at times or read. *Shrugs.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:50 am

And it boosts my sims fun! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:50 am

Got to go, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 am

Nevermind ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 am

Bye! Smile

Ooookay then! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:06 am

Apparently there's rumours that Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) will be the next Doctor O.o... Well, at least he'd finally be ginger XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:20 am

Lmao! And I know that Rupert Grint is Razz if he does play the doctor I'll probably get back into it! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:21 am

I might not :/ I dunno, I'd never stop thinking of him as Ron and I didn't like Ron :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:22 am

Ahw why not? Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:24 am

He just seemed like a dumb*ss to me :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 am

Haha, I guess he kinda is, but I always found it funny *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:29 am

Omg! So many sexy Lucas Bernardini pictures! It's killing me! Reyna, I'm stealing your fiance! No you're not, he's aaall mine. *Smirks.* No fair! DX Why can't we share him!? DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 am

I love After Ever After! X3 It's so funny! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:48 am

well, i like my computer downstairs XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:50 am

Yes, because I'd rather not be stolen.
But you are quite gorgeous Mr. Newkirk
Uhmm... Thanks? I've been told.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:01 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 pm

I had to post something before bed XD night!

Scampi wrote:Sophie: I gaze in awe at what she did, levitating objects without saying anything, and making them spin! "Oh wow! I've never met a vampire before!" I say, happy with not only making a new friend, but also meeting something different! Being surrounded by wizards and witches can get very boring after a little while, so it was nice for a change!
Annabel: "Ah so I'm your first vampire?" I smile at her looking away from the rocks for a minute. When I turn back to them, I make a fist and they grind themselves up in mid-air, and when I release my fist, the dust that was simply floats away. "I would show you how to do this, but I don't even know how I do it honestly. I just sort of do it."

linz007 wrote:Vice: "Oh, c'mon. You'll be fine with her Bree; you’re a natural at being a mother. I know that when she starts walking and such you both will be perfectly fine together. Well, you'll have a lot of time to practice anyway so you'll get the hang of it." I tilted the bottle up more, since it was emptying fast, and looked at Bree with a smile. "She’s safe with either of us, don't worry about it." My smile widened and I chuckled slightly. "I’m telling you not to worry so much, that's a change."
Bree: You might think I’m a natural, but I don’t… I smile at Vice and then watch Allegra for a moment as she finishes up the bottle. “I know that she’ll be safe, but I’m still going to worry until she is able to care for herself completely. So I’ll worry for a while.” I smile again and kiss the top of Allegra’s head gently. “Yeah, I guess that’s a good change, at least on your end I guess.” I laugh a little and take the bottle from Vice. I pour out the last drops into the sink and then rinse it out and place it onto the drying rack before turning back to face Vice. “Don’t forget to burp her okay?”

Wolfsoul wrote:Lucy seemed to be slowing down so that she could run beside me and I smiled slightly, steadying my pace and taking it easy. "It's not much of a race if you slow down to run with me." I teased before we arrived at the mansion and I leaned against the wall to steady myself. "From now on, winner of the race has to kiss the loser, and if we tie we've got to kiss each other." Chuckling a little, I pushed myself away from the wall and walked over to Lucy, kissing her yet again and drawing it out so that she could kiss me back - we did tie, after all.
Lucy: As we run at a pace that was moderate for me, but faster than any human could run, I look over at Demitri and smile back at him before he talks. “Well maybe I really wanted to run with you rater than race you!” I giggle as we reach the mansion in the same instant. I nod at the rules when he states them, I had absolutely no objections. When Demitri kisses me, I kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck. When we pull away from the drawn out kiss, I wait a moment so I can feel the residual kiss on my lips before I talk. “Well, all I can say is that this escalated quickly. Is this how fast it usually goes with your kind and their life mates?”

Britt-21 wrote:Mia smiled back at him, not sure what to think about anymore. He was back... after so long of being alone with Leon. He was finally home. She pressed her lips against his and she started to slide him to lay on the bed again
Austin: He slides down on the bed so they were laying next to each other now rater than nearly sitting up. He kisses her again and pulls her so that she rolls on top of his chest and then kisses her again.

-Wolf-Girl- wrote:Lewis: He watched her and laughed when she dragged him out to the dance floor. "Youve never seen me dance." He laughed. He made a face at her, sticking out his tongue playfully before pulling her closer to him, against his chest and stomach.
Viviana: I dance close to Lewis, switching between facing him and grinding on him. At one point when I'm facing him, I feel someone touch my ass. At first I think it's just Lewis, but then I realize that I feel both of his hands on my back. I whip around, not dancing anymore when I see someone watching me. When they see that I see them, they try to look occupied as they slip a familiar shape into their pocket. I feel my pocket then and realize that my wallet is gone and I frown. I drag Lewis with me over to the guy and accuse him of stealing my wallet which he denies outright.

**talking to no one! Jump in if you want!**
Brenna: I wake up and lay on my bed face down for a short amount of time before I start to contemplate how the theory of two dimensional time could solve the problem of quantum weirdness. Then Inky barks and I decide that it’s time to get out of bed and let Inky out of his crate. After I shut the door and little Inky is free, I fill up his water bowl with water that I kept in a mini fridge in my new room. Then I walk across my room to get a scoop of Inky’s food then placing it into his food bowl. I walk into the bathroom and take a quick shower before I walk back out into my room and change into a pair of shorts and a floral cami. I pick up Inky and give him a quick hiss before I place him back onto the floor. I take a cow ear treat out of a draw and toss it to inky. I quickly grab my book, glasses, and slide on my flip flops while I watch Inky start to attack the treat which was half his fluffy size. I race to my door and shut it behind me before Inky can try to follow me out. I walk down the stairs and plop down on the couch in the living room before I open my book and slide my glasses onto my nose so I could see it.

Evαy . wrote:Klain | Chuckling I drew my tongue over the bite marks and lifted my head back to hers in time for a small but lingering kiss, after pulling away I brought my wrist up and bit down into it. "You won't like the taste at all, but just drink a little and then let go. And try not to throw up please?" I whispered, "All you have to do is drink a few drops from my wrist and you can let go baby." A smile made it's way onto my lips as I brought my wrist towards her for her to take, I wasn't going to force it onto her lips to drink. If she wanted to, she was going to have to grab my wrist and drink from it herself.
Jennaveive: I lean towards his wrist and swallow once more. "I promise I wont puke okay?" I smile at him sheepishly and take his wrist in both of my hands. I lift his wrist towards my mouth before I take a brief pause and finally touch the blood on his wrist to my lips. Then I suck some of his blood. The taste is horrid, just as he'd promised and I almost start to gag, but I barely avoided it. I pull away after a moment and take a couple of deep breaths. I look down at my chest and see that the small puncture marks are turning a little purple around the edges. "Okay, now what?"

**talking to no one! Jump in if you want!**
Hanna: I walk inside, wearing a pair of sneakers and my leotard from practice under my company warm up jacket. I have a bag slung over my shoulder containing my ribbon, clubs, ball, and rope while my hoop was in my opposite hand. It was late and I’d been at the gym all day so I was a little tired, and my bun had begun to give me a headache about an hour ago so that is the first thing to go. I walk up the stairs briskly trying to avoid blocking the stairs for too long. When I arrive at my designated floor, I walk into what was my new room and drop my bags, exhaling before I can do much else.

Last edited by lilJVBM4evea on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:04 pm

you grabbed a post that i already replied to xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content