House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 12:31 pm

Lissa looked away when he was changing, when he came out, he seemed to have a problem with his shirt. Getting up, she walked over and helped him out "I should show you a easy way to put on your shirt. Rather then the way you just put it on." she looked at his jeans, yikes. alittle low "okay, I'm going to get you new jeans, thats for one."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 12:36 pm

Jennaevive: I just continue to look at him for a moment. "You just have to say one little word and it's all yours!" I lean forward slightly and wait another moment. Then I toss the remote into his lap. "If you really wanted it so bad you could have just said please." I wrap my arms around my knees and look back at the TV having the sudden urge to go swimming, but not wanting to swim in front of a stranger or be rude to him.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat May 11, 2013 12:41 pm

Vice: "Much better. My stomach isn't really feeling too bad, and when aren't things great when I wake up next to my two favorite women?" I pressed another kiss to her stomach and then leaned up, cupping her cheek in my hand before I pressed my lips to hers. I pulled away and bit my lip trying to hide my smirk. "I think she needs to hurry up, pregnancy is really cutting into kissing time. We haven't done that in a while."

Trevor: I see her frown and I stop walking, wondering what I had done to replace her almos permanent smile with such a sad expression. "What's wrong Dani? Decide on a different ice cream?" I chuckle slightly, trying to cheer her up before I realized it hadn't really helped. "You can talk to me about, I've got forever to be with you anyway and I'm not going anywhere, put your trust in me." I lifted my hand and removed it from hers, slippin it around got he back of her neck and I smiled. "I'm not ever leaving, ever. I don't think there will be a day when we aren't together unless you get tired of me."

Oh, thanks. Though, I think it's really too... I don't know. I didn't carve out the linocut very well. I guess I could've made edges smoother and such. *shrug*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Bree: "Lets not rush her I want her to be ready." I smile and kiss him again and move one of my hands to my belly. "And we can still kiss! It's just a little awkward because we need to lean weird ways." I laugh a little and kiss him for a third time. I let the kiss linger for a moment and then smile at him.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Lukis)
As my head popped through the right hole and my arms came out with a snap, my eyes pleaded with her. "YES! Please... these ride a little to on my hips..." I frowned and tried pulling them up, but they were made to go any higher. I lifted up my shirt and turned around, they were low enough that it showed off my V on my hips. I put down my shirt and turned around, "And a shopping we gooo!"

Dani
I looked up and smiled at him, leaning a little into his touch. "Don't drop the ice cream cartoon." I mentioned and then I turned my head and nuzzled my cheek onto his arm as I looked at him, "Ask me this again when you're in your room, I don't want any noisy supernaturals listening in." my smile turned into a smirk.

Klain)
"Please? I have never even uttered that word until just now..." My eyes flew towards her, ignoring the TV. My sudden interest in it was at a 0 from a scaled from 1-10. All I wanted to do was get a rise out of her, and I did... but then she gave in. To eays. I frowned.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 12:56 pm

Jennaveive: I glace at him and that causes me to do a double take. He was frowning. What? "I thought you wanted the remote? Why the sour face?" I turn 90 degrease on the cushion of the couch and tilt my head slightly. He is an odd one if I do say so myself. He wants the remote and then isn't happy and doesn't change the channel when he gets it.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 1:02 pm

Lissa watched him and nodded "Alright, lets go." she walked out with him and down and out to her car. Getting in with him, she started the car up and drove to the mall. Once there, she parked and got out with him. After a while of being in the mall, she finally came out with some bags for him and bags for herself, she walked to the car and put them in the back "Are you hungry?" she asked, as she closed the trunk once the bags were inside. She leaned on the car as the sun setted. They were in for that long. They only had a snack from inside the mall a hour or so ago.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Yo Rae. Want me to get you a repost?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Klain)
I put the remote on the couch arm and I face her as well. "Well, seeing as you let the fight go see easily. I wanna continue it." I leaned forward a little closer and flickered her nose lightly with my index finger. A small smile coming onto my stern face as I leaned back satisfied with my first move.

Lukis)
"You take a long time shopping... you know how heavy those bags were!?" I complained as I relaxed into her soft leather seats, then I turned my head to look at her with a smiling face. "Food!? Yes, please!!" I smiled wide and looked at her excitedly as I buckled my seat belt.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Lissa giggled "I'm sorry. At least I carried some." she said and started up the car "Anything specific you want?" she asked, pulling out of the lot and going onto the road "Fast food, home made food, or going out to a resturant?" she glanced at him then back at the road, her window was open, blowing her hair from her face.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 1:37 pm

Jennavieve: I let out a small squeak and grab at my nose protectively. Then I narrow my eyes slightly and release my nose. Then I pounce at him and hit him on the forehead. "Ha! should have had a V8!" I move back to my seat and smile triumphantly.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Lukis)
I glanced at her for a second before I shrugged, "Let's grab a bite from Taco Bell, I want some fiesta potatoes." I said and then unbuckled and moved over the seat to get into the bags grabbing a few and then bringing them to the front of the car. "Let's see what we have here.."

Klain)
I groaned and sat up with a small growl, "What is a V8!?" I asked and rushed forward, wrapping my arms around her neck and then bringing her down. My fists going to her head as I got into the position for a good head rub.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Jennaveive: This time I full out scream before I realize what he's doing to me. Then I calm down a little because my hair was in a pony tail. "Its a fruit and veggie drink..." as I talk I lift his loosely wrapped arm off my neck and to my mouth so I can bite it as gently as I can while still getting the whole 'I'm in charge and you just think you are' thing across.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Lissa nodded and headed to the Taco Bell. When he pulled up a bag, she spoke "I would be careful when you open one of the bags. I got something while you went to the bathroom." she mostly needed new undergarments. So she did get new ones and now, she hoped he wouldnt find them. They werent sexy or anything but still. "Just warning you now." she said and pulled up to the drive through and got the things Lukis wanted and she got herself 2 fahitas since they only came in 4 pieces. Plus she was pretty hungry
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Klain)
I smirked at her as she bit me, "Oh.. so now you wanna get kinky and bite? Ya know two can play at that came." I wanted to push her back and bite her softly, but considering I didn't think I would be able to control myself. I didn't and just sat peacefully looking at her with an amused smirk.

Lukis)
My face immediately heated up and I carefully but the back down at my feet and looked at her, "Zebra print? Lacey boy shorts?" my eyes had gone a little dark and a mixture of green was in them. You got to admit, those were sexy. Even if they weren't the revealing type. Shush up! You're disgusting!!! I frowned a little, my eyes battling between their usual gray blue and a dark green. I'm a Incubus. That stuff is what gets me going. How come I am stuck with such a perv? You know what night night. I declared silently and smiled when his voice left.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 2:11 pm

Jennaveive: When he doesn't let go, I decide to start to squirm. I don't get too far though because he was stronger than me, especially because I only had the strength of a human at the moment. "Hey! Not fair! You're too strong on land..." I look up at him and smirk. "... but I bet I could beat you at anything in the water." He wants a fight I can give him one, just not on land.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Lissa's face got red "No one told you to look." she felt her face heating up and she handed him his food in the bag she had recieved by the window person and she drove off to the mansion "Honestly, even though I have known you since we were kids, its very embarassing letting you see what I bought.. Not that you invated my personal things but, its still kinda weird." then again, he acted childish so she shouldnt really mind it
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Klain)
I chuckled and stood up, letting go of her. "Let's go swimming. I wanna test your theory." I crossed my arms and a know-it-all smirk crossed my face arrogantly. Oh I can't wait to see this. I decided as I looked around, wondering where the pool was.

Lukis)
After she had spoke, I was quiet for a moment before I spoke. "Jakubis liked it. But I told him to shush up before I do something bad." I grinned and turned my head to her as my hands searched through the bag for my potatoes. "Just like what he did when I blacked out last night. But this time I'll do something else!" A smirk lightly touched my lips as the childish look on face disappeared and was replaced with something a little more stern and dark.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 2:21 pm

Lissa looked at him "Lukis dont you dare do something that would hurt your or scarr you for life. You know better then to do that." she felt like a mother saying that. How nice. She mentally rolled her eyes. She looked back at the road- (Before I continue, do you want drama? XD)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Jennaveive: I take a deep breath and stand up too. Then I grab his forearm and start to lead him outside and past the pool. I keep going though because I know there is a river near by. "My little trick doesn't work in a pool, the water isn't right." I look back at him and smirk. "You have no idea what you're in for."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 2:27 pm

Yesss, drama!!! o.o Lmaoo

Lukis)
I frowned and looked at my lap but then back at her, "You wanna see what Jakubis did?" I asked as I picked up her victoria secret back and looked through it again, my new pair of cargo shorts were in there and I frowned a little about that. Why is our stuff mixed.... ewwww my shorts touched her undies. Wait did she try them on before she bought them? Can you try these on!?! I made a face and shook my head as I kept the bag on my lap.

Klain)
"I have an acute sense of smell, and I know you have this smell around you. Kind of like rain water and just plain water... even though some people think water doesn't have a smell. But Carpathians can detect it, everything has a smell." I said as she lead me past the pool, my nose sniffed the air as she continued to tug me along.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 11, 2013 2:29 pm

Phoenix had spent quite a while alone in her room, just thinking things over. It had taken her a while to really accept that supernatural creatures didn't actually exist just to be told they did again. And she wasn't really sure what to believe. She had no reason to believe the kid who'd let her in, even if she wanted to. She had to find out for herself. That was the only way to know what she'd been told was really true. But how was she supposed to do that? Watching could only get you so far sometimes. For now it was all she could do.

The girl stood up and went to her closet. She'd taken a shower earlier and had only bothered putting on an XL Doctor Who t-shirt. Now she took it off and replaced it with a bra and slashed up shirt which let bits of her skin and bra show through. She didn't mind. She liked her body. Along with the shirt came a short black skirt and red ripped rights. She decided to go with studded leather bracelet and her leopard print rainbow shoes and belt to finish it all off.

Once dressed Phoenix made her way downstairs and decided to sit by the window in the living room area smoking a joint. She kept a window open - despite wanting to breath in the smoke - to avoid annoying anyone else here. Then she began to watch.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sat May 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Evαy . wrote:
Isolt)
I nodded with a slight smile as he helped me up on the saddle and began to spoke lightly, of course his words were about the horse. Considering that was the reason for us being here, "What are you going to name him?" I asked. Looking to him with a slight smile as my hands came up from behind him and wrapped around his waist. The question had just popped out of no where.

Klain Dubrinsky)
I followed the small family of three silently as we made our way to the Media room, my senses checked first to make sure no one was in there. And I confirmed that no other warm body and breathing person was in there to disturb the little family reunion.

Joshua Alcatraz)
My eyes flew to Trenton and I gazed at him for a moment as we walked, once in a while, out of the corner of my eye, I would look at him. He looked like me, the old me with the brown eyes instead of the horrible faded ones I had now. His brown hair was even styled the same way I had it when I was young like him, once we made out way into the Media room and settled down. I put my elbows on my knees and leaned forward. "I wanna hear about you guys and what happened... everything. Well as much as you guys want to." I smiled slightly.
Corey: "I'd say it's been about nine months or so. A little bit." At the mention of a spa I was about to say something and she interrupted by advising me against it. Rethinking what I was going to say, I shook it off and continued. "I suppose we could go. I mean, you've got Adam to come in and babysit, but I don't want to put this only on him all the time whenever we want to do something."

"Corey. If we get a chance to ourself do not question it. Plus that will be the first child he will ever see. Until he have another one if we want later in life. But that's besides the point. I will knock you out one of these days and drag you somewhere where you can not ruin any of my ideas I have. So don't make me and you know I will." I say as my eyes went red and my fangs came out playfully with a smirk.

"I don't know. You pick. I'm giving him to you. That's when I have him cared for an tested to make sure he's not ill or anything." I say and looked back at her then down at the foal as we neared the mansion. I slipped off and untied the foal and lead him into the pasture. "What's a good name for a young hyper foal?" I asked and looked to the foal who looked at me then jumped around the pen as I lead Denver in.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Jennaveive: I pull him through a small patch of forest and emerge on the bank of the river. I let go of his arm and cross mine over my chest. "Look away and don't turn around until you hear a splash okay?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Lissa sighed "Just ignore him Lukis. Its better that way." since she was on a road that was barely used, she stopped short and her instinct was to put her arm in front of Lukis so he didnt go smaking his head into the dashboard. (now, I dont know what immortal she would be so...ya) Her eyes widen, she seen something in front of the car then dissapear. She looked at lukis and she unbuckled her seatboard. She reached over to the pocket behind his chair and she pulled out her gun. yes she kept it with her. She made sure she didnt point it at him and she got out "Stay here, do not move. lock the doors with that button" she showed him and she closed the door, walking down the road, her heart pounded against her chest as she went into the darkness. She then peeked around and she came to a corner where a picture flashed before her eyes, blood is what she saw. What body? Whos body? A animal? She backed away from the spot and it felt like there was someone behind her and she quickly turned, the gun pointed at nothing "Yeah, good work Lissa, your fears are getting the best of you." she said to herself and headed back to the car. She was seriously scared right now. She had random pictures pop in her head here and there, but maybe it was something linked to her past life of some sort, (should I make her a Vampire that feeds off emotions? (its possible) or should I make her something else I never used?)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next