House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 2:17 pm

Zack Wilson; "I, uh..." He didn't know how to react. Rose had ears now? And a tail? "I-I don't know... There's no way that you can go to school like that, unless you wear beanies every day..." He frowned a little and wrapped his arms around her in a big hug. He began to walk backwards into his room, still holding onto her. "I mean, what if you just got a whole bunch of hats to wear? I don't know... We could pretend you were sick, and I could get your homework for you every day? Maybe teach you what you missed? I don't know... The other kid will tear you apart when they see you. I mean, they make fun of my sister just about every day, and she only gets mad at them...." He frowned a bit and let go of her, looking at her ears then down to her eyes.

Trent Anderson; "Oh..." He replied to his father, his cheeks turning a bright shade of red from the mention of sex from Joshua. He couldn't imagine himself ever doing that with any girl. Would that ever happen with Abby? He wasn't exactly sure, but maybe it would happen one day. For now, it was too young to be doing anything like that, and he knew that not only would his mom not be okay with it, but he was sure that Jeremy, Abby's dad, would also get angry with him. so, nothing like that for a while, if he and abby stayed together for a long wile.

Mandie Anderson; Laughing a bit after looking over and seeing the father/son pair with bright red cheeks, she pressed a kiss to the top of Trent's head, and another casually to Joshua's cheek. "I feel like I just stumbled upon a tomato patch. What's up, you guys? Uncomfortable father son moment?" She laughed again and pulled a couch pillow into her lap, cuddling it against her waist.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Bree: I smile now that he's acting like his old self, asking and worrying about Allegra. "She was moving before, when I was in the chair." I gently press a couple fingers on my belly so that she could feel it. It sometimes made her move so I figured I'd give it a try, and she started to move right away. "See? She's perfect." I rest my head on him and look down at my belly where his hand was.

She could wake up one morning and not feel her, but not notice for a while. Then she could have Allegra early or something because she's sick. Then she might not be able to really eat at first, and she'd need to stay in the hospital :O I'm bad!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Rose hugged Zack back. She had no idea what to do "I cant skip anymore school, Zack. I have lost so many days." she sighed and looked at his eyes when he pulled away "But thats nice of you to offer." her ear twitched and she lifted her hand, touching her ear lightly "the kids wont tear me appart. As long as they dont rip off my hat and pull at my ears. I might burst into tears if they pull on them. They seem sensitive already." she looked at her tail "This, I would have to stuff under my shirt or something." she bit her lip "How about I stick with you all the time. Just so i'm not bugged..?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Joshua)
I coughed nervously with a small chuckle, "Uhhh actually... sex talk... ya know that bond thingy..." My eyes drifted towards the ground and I turned even redder when I looked at Mandie then my Son with a nervous smile. "So who's this girl? I wanna meet her... and who's her father?!" I asked either of them.

Dani)
I giggled against him, my breath blowing against his collar bone. Then I sat up and wiggled my way out of his grip as I slid off of him and off the bend and ended up on my feet. I placed my hands on the curves of my hips and nodded lightly, "With that said and done, let's get some ice cream I'm starving." and just to make a show of it, I rubbed my stomach and mustered up some puppy dog eyes and a small smile.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 09, 2013 2:26 pm

Now this was all about impression. It seemed almost like a mind game to him. He needed to pick just the right spot to leave precisely the correct impression on her so he could achieve his desired outcome. Being too close would seem needy and desperate. Being too far would seem reclusive and as though he was only interested in sleeping with her - no matter how true that was. It would suit him best to appear as though he were a good guy. Or at least, not a completely idiotic, lustful one.

He reached up with one of his arms, stroking her cheek for a second. It was the first time he had touch her. Her skin was so soft... "How about you wait in your room while I find my own and ditch my stuff." It would be at least a tad more discreet an option this way, though he guessed she would find out eventually. It was still important. "I'll be back soon, don't worry," Arachne said as he turned to find a room, a calculating smile still on his lips.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Vice: I smiled upon feeling her move, knowing my -our- daughter was alright. "She's better than perfect Bree, whatever word that is. I'm not even sure there's a word for better than perfect. I suppose Allegra will just suffice. She's Allegra. The greatest daughter that two people can have." I pressed a kiss to her stomach, or rather the fabric of her shir that was covering her stomach, and then laid back again. "Have we come up with a middle name yet? If so, it escapes me. I can't think of it."

(No, that's horrible. I don't want my daughter to be though that mess at the mercy of the both of you) Let's do it, it sounds interesting
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Whoops, hit save instead of modify. Sorry Evay

Trevor: I sat up and rolled my eyes, ashamed that I let her teasing get the best of me. "Alright, ice cream then. But how about we just grab a tub and bring it upstairs to my room? So we can knock to birds out with one stone? You said you wanted to see it." I slid off the side of the bed and stood upright, instinctively running a hand through my hair. I swear, of I were alive I would've been sweating from that little bit of intimacy. It was just enough to knock the past two or so years off and wipe the slate clean. It felt good, knowing that she still wanted me the same as I wanted her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Bree: I smile as he kisses my belly then I shake my head in response to his question. "No, we didn't. It should be something graceful though. I'd always though Allegra sounded graceful to me." I smile at him and rub my belly trying to think of a middle name for her.

It's a done deal! And do you want to play her? or should I?

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 09, 2013 2:38 pm

I've already got Erika and Zane to play as children, and their roughly the same age. Plus, in about a year or so I'll have Sams child to plan for so... It's probably a good idea you play her.

Vice: "Most people just name them after their mothers. What do you think about that? I mean, we don't have to conform to normality, but I was just suggesting. Plus, something graceful may not be included with either of our mothers names." I shrugged and closed my eyes once again, allowing my hand to rub across her stomach gently, feeling Allegra move from time to time in order to find a new position. It was odd, thinking how a whole other person actually grew inside of Bree everyday. It seemed like a foreign idea to me, seeing as how she was the first pregnant woman I was old enough to actually understand what was occurring.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Mandie Anderson; "Her father is Jeremy Wilson. She looks a lot like her mother... Giselle... she has bright red hair, and a twin, Zack. They're all good friends." She smiled and looked over at Trent, twisting the smile into a smirk as she raised an eyebrow, "What do you like about her, Trenty?"

Trent Alcatraz; "Umm..." The blush on his cheeks stayed as he looked down at his hands, fumbling uncomfortably with his thumbs. "I-I like her hair... And she's really nice to me. And even though everyone at school doesn't like her very much, I do..." He turned to his father and said in a lower tone, "She kind of gets angry easily..." 'My theory is that it's the hair. Her firey red hair makes for a firey personality.' He heard his mother laugh after her theory, and he shrugged, looking down at his lap again.

Tiffany Minker; She smirked slightly as she stared at his back as he walked away. He was an interesting person, for sure. She turned to enter her room, and looked around with a slight sigh. It seemed empty, except for a couple of candles that made her room smell like beaches and apples, two suitcases that were still filled with her clothes and stuffed into the closet. A stack of books and magazines sat on top of the dresser, and her laptop was on the bare desk. The only thing that seemed somewhat personalized was her bed (of course). It had her favorite pillow on it, along with a fuzzy blanket and a red comforter, even though she didn't like the shade of red. She groaned and fell back onto the bed, not bothering to close the door since she was expecting company soon anyways.

ssorry, im having bad writers block for zack. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Thu May 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Dani)
I lightly grabbed the front of his shirt and stood on my tippy toes, giving him a little peck on the cheek before I settled back down and turned on my heels towards the door. "Alright! Well I want some vanilla, strawberry, and coconut/pineapple ice cream.." it seemed like a lot. But despite my petite but athletic looking size and body, I was able to pack away a lot of food in a short amount of time. Where it goes? Who knows? It could've just been adding on to my curves, but whooo knows? I smiled a little as I wrapped my fingers around the door knob and opened it.

Joshua)
I let out a roar of laughter and soon all the tension eased from my body and I just let my laughter die down as I looked to my son, "When she turns 18 watch out for her, she might just end up being your life mate. That is... if you stay long enough with her. If not... just keep watching your ex's. Something about them drew you in, so it could possible that one of them could be yours." I winked lightly and looked at Mandie. "Ya know, Mandie was mainly the first woman I have ever touched intimately..." I paused and put a thoughtful look on my face. "You probably didn't want to hear that huh?" I chuckled with a teasing smile.

Going to bed nightt.!!! (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Bree: "My mother's name was Brittany. 'Allegra Brittany Sterling' doesn't really flow too well I don't think." I shrug a little, and close my eyes too, just to hopefully come up with an idea that would suit her. "I just want it to be fitting... you know for her awesomeness." I smile then laugh a little at the comment.

night!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Vice: "Allegra Sarah Sterling doesn't sound very good either. Maybe out mothers names are such a good choice afterall." I opened my eyes and looked up at her, trying to put her name with others commonly used as middle names. "Allegra... Grace? Thinking about how we wanted to incorporate some grace into her name, I just though I'd throw it out there." Honestly, I couldn't think of anything else.

Trevor: "Pineapple? That's different. Doesn't sound too bad, just different." I placed my hand over hers on the door knob and twisted it open with her, allowing for her to exit first and I followed behind. Once we were in the hall I shut her door and wrapped my arms around Dani's waist from behind. "I can't even describe how it feels to know that your back. That we're back. I don't know, I haven't really ever been happy without you, so I guess the closest thing I can say is that this makes me happy." I pressed a kiss to the back of her shoulder and continued walking slowly down the hall.

Night Evay
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 3:02 pm

its ok rae, idc if its a one liner *shrug*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Bree: "That's common, and she isn't just an average child." I think for a minute or two before another name pops into my head. "What about Lidia? That's not too common. And we could spell it L-I-D-I-A or L-Y-D-I-A or even L-I-D-Y-A. I wouldn't want two y's in her middle name though I don't think." I think for another moment and another name comes to me before he can say anything. "What about Nicole? That's kinda common too though."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Sam: I slipped out of my new shirt and folded it neatly, accompanying Reyna at the dresser to set it on top so that I could put it away later. "Thanks, really. You didn't have to get me anything. I would've been fine with just hanging around doing nothing. I'm not too fussy over things." My tanned arms wrapped around her, my bare chest pressing against her back, and I smiled. "It's only a birthday. I think the real celebration is that we're now officially a year away from both being eighteen. Officially a year away from the time we can really get married." My lips pressed against the back of her shoulder, gradually moving upwards to her neck as she picked out clothing.

Dilynn: I smiled, blushing again when he had caught me biting my lip for certain, and looked down at the bedsheets. "I think the waterfall sounds nice. The perfect place for that." Looking up at my dark haired boyfriend I tried to suppress the already prominent blush rising in my cheeks, feeling the heat slowly dissipate until I was sure it was gone. "Plus, I think itll be fun to get out of the house and away from duties. Although, I didn't pack a bathing suit so you'll have to bear with me on undergarments." I shrugged and pushed myself up again, ruffling my mass of brown hair with my hand as I examined him. "That's if we go into the water. It's your call Cowboy."

Vice: "I like Lydia, it sounds good together with Allegra. I prefer the Y in the beginning though, because a the end it makes it sound different to me." I looked down towards her stomach again and smiled, asking Allegra what she liked better. "Does Lydia sound good to you? Or would you rather have Nichole?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 3:21 pm

Britt-21 wrote:Rose hugged Zack back. She had no idea what to do "I cant skip anymore school, Zack. I have lost so many days." she sighed and looked at his eyes when he pulled away "But thats nice of you to offer." her ear twitched and she lifted her hand, touching her ear lightly "the kids wont tear me appart. As long as they dont rip off my hat and pull at my ears. I might burst into tears if they pull on them. They seem sensitive already." she looked at her tail "This, I would have to stuff under my shirt or something." she bit her lip "How about I stick with you all the time. Just so i'm not bugged..?" she thought it was a good idea, no harm done "unless thats a bad idea since you told me about your friends the oter day?" yup. She was screwed. Dead. Road Kill. yup. And she wouldnt be able to do anything to stop it

i added more XD thats why i repsoted
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Bree: I smile as I feel Allegra squirming around a little more than before when she started to hear Vice's voice. "I guess that's a yes, but I'm not sure which one its a yes to." I smile and rub my thumb against my perpetually growing belly. "I like Lydia too."

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Arachne decided on a room maybe 5 doors down and on the other end of the hall. It wasn't great. The walls were painted a rather hideous shade of brown and it was really a rather bare room but he supposed it would do for now. It had a rather nice double bed which suited him but left not much room for personal effects. Thankfully, those were unimportant to him.

He set his bag in the corner and made his way back to Tiffany's room. The room was open so he just walked in. It was a nice room he supposed. The blanket alone made the room more colorful and despite all the surfaces seeming to be clear it still felt welcoming. It would do rather well he thought. And that bed looked comfortable enough.

He quietly closed the door and walked over to her, not making much of a noise. It had always been rather easy for him to walk noiselessly. Apparently it was a constant among all their test subjects. He walked to her and sat on the bed beside her. "Nice room you have here." It sure would serve their purposes.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 09, 2013 3:43 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Tumblr_mmff21CBep1s7ngsjo1_500
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 4:00 pm

lilJVBM4evea wrote:Annabel: "But I killed them... You've never killed anyone." I rub my fingers on the edge of the glass, not looking at him. We were opposite pretty much despite the fact that we share a talent. "You've never had to. It is the worst feeling." I close my eyes and think about the first time that I drank human blood. How I'd felt when I began to drink the warm, thick liquid from their neck. Then how the amazing feeling shifted to a horrible sensation in my gut when I'd realized that I'd just killed someone. "But there wasn't anything I could do to prevent it."

Bree: I smile as I feel Allegra squirming around a little more than before when she started to hear Vice's voice. "I guess that's a yes, but I'm not sure which one its a yes to." I smile and rub my thumb against my perpetually growing belly. "I like Lydia too."

Viviana: "Well Lewis its nice to meet you." I stop leaning on the counter and cross my legs the other way. "I don't mean to be too forward with this, but I see you drink... do you want to go somewhere and get another beer?" I smile at him, hoping he wants to go because it's been a while sense I went out with someone rather than just meeting random people at the places I went. And besides, he's hot!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu May 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Gonna go to bed. G'night all.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 4:54 pm

goodnight!

Mandie blushed bright red and covered her mouth, holding in an awkward laugh. She hit Joshua lightly and pulled her hand away with a smile, "Joshua! Trenty doesn't want to hear that!" She continued to laugh though, and she looked over at Trent who was blushing bright red and hiding his face in a couch cushion. "Gross... I think I will just stick with Abby for now... I really like her, but i dunno. Maybe she'll be my lifemate, and maybe she won't."

Tiffany Minker; "Oh, I know. I tried to make it look at least semi-decent when I first moved here. It cost quite a lot of money, but it was worth it." She looked down at her shoes and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly, a smirk growing on her face. "So, how are you liking the mansion so far?" She tilted her head and smirked, placing a hand on his thigh. (shit, sorry. i wasn't focusing on this post, then i lost my train of thought.)

Zack Wilson;

Suzie Sylvester;

Charlie Mcleary; That had been quite a long therapy session he had, but now that he had something t actually talk about, he felt as if his therapist shouldve known all about his life. He told him about Chloe, about hw they finally got together, and went on a date, about how he wasn't sure where they stood. His therapist suggested that he ask Chloe to be his girlfriend, and then he would know for sure. Charlie said it was too soon, and maybe they should go on a couple more dates before then, but in the end he agreed. He sat in the kitchen, eatag a granola bar and contemplating how he would ask her. Where was she, Anyways? Maybe he would ask to go to the beach with her... that was romantic, Right?

Landon West; "Deal," He said with a grin, rising up from the couch, picking up Lilliana in his arms, bridal style, in the process. "Away, to my comfortable bed!" He said with a chuckle, carrying her easily to his bedroom, being careful not to hit her limbs on anything. Once they were inside, he flipped on the light switch with his shoulder and dropped her on a pile of blankets on his bed, walking over to the dresser to grab her a shirt. "So, how was your day today? Do you want a cat shirt or a striped shirt? Am i cute to you?" He stared at the dresser drawers, making sure he still acted like he was digging through his shirt drawer so he couldn't see her reaction. (sorry if that didn't make sense...)

Max Anderson; (idk, ill type something for him later.)

Nadine Anderson;  She laid down next to Brady, resting her head on his chest, turning her head slightly to press a kiss there before shutting her eyes, "I think i have everything packed. I basically just brought a whole bunch of dresses. They're comfy and they're still cute. Not just sweats, ya know? Although i brought some of those too." She smiled and snuggled closer to her husband, letting the warmth of his body surround her like a blanket. (wow that sounded cheesy)

i'll reply to these later.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 09, 2013 5:36 pm

lilJVBM4evea wrote:oh? how do they not become a succubus anymore 0.o fascinated if you can't tell lol

Jason rebelled against being an incubus and refused to use his powers to get a girl in bed with him. The devil got annoyed at this and ripped off Jason's wings and horns and took away his powers, leaving him human and almost dead. Jason was quickly taken to hospital and mamlnaged to survive though. Now back to reading posts.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Le Feu De Mort wrote:The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Tumblr_mmff21CBep1s7ngsjo1_500
*Dies of happiness.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next