House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 11:12 am

Lukis - Britt
Klain - JVB
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 11:15 am

...Who are you talking to rawrie!? ;-; Im so confused

oh ok xD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sat May 11, 2013 11:15 am

I now have a bank account. With $100 in it. I want to buy something but I don't want to waste my money o.o
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 11:17 am

Evαy . wrote:Lukis)
I started pounding on her door, I had woken up like any other day. Dressed in the clothes I fell asleep in, and then I woke up and took a shower. Now my hair was dripping wet and my body was dripping a little still as I was dressed up and knocking on her door in a lazy childish manor.

Valissa looked at her door that was being pounded on. Getting up she walked over and opened it, seeing Lukis with his hair wet. She sighed "come on" she pulled him in the room and she closed the door, heading into the bathroom and getting a towl. SHe came back and started drying up his hair "Now why are you soaked and in the same clothes?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 11:22 am

woops, I didn't really read all the way through haha

Jennaveive: I can feel someone walk up behind me and stop. Then I wait for a minute and they are still there. I turn around and look up to the guy behind me. "Um, hello? Can I help you?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 11:25 am

Lukis)
I frowned when she got the towel out and let out a annoyed sigh, but then a wide smile replaced my annoyance. "Ohhh well uhhhh... I don't know how to dress." I lightly knock my forehead with my knuckles, "I have the brain of a 10 year old, remember that!" I chuckled. Refering to my odd black outs and odd brain functions, my species? Well I'm a hybrid, but that's all my inner voice Jakubs will ever tell me. "Oh so guess what Jakubs told me!?" I said excitedly while I got my hair dried out, I tried to remember if I did mention the other guy in my head to her and what his name was. But I just shrugged, I probably did, what hadn't I ever told her!?

Klain)
I frowned and looked down at her carefully, my eyes going from head to toe and I shrugged. "I didn't even notice you sitting there, I was just watching tv." I motioned my hands towards the wall TV in front of us, "What is this show or movie called?" I asked. It looked interesting enough, plus I just wanted someone to talk to.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 am

hellow. :3
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 11:27 am

Hi Hi :3
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 am

hai rae

Valissa giggled lightly "i'll remember." she then finished and combed her fingers through his hair, mentioning Jakubs, she looked at him "What did he tell you?" Lukis was so cute. She found that really attractive in a way. But she wouldnt ever tell him that. It was really cute though. He would get tons of ladies. But she doubt he would want any girl but friends that are girls. It didnt bug Lissa. "also, we're going shopping for you."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 11:31 am

Jennaveive: "It's called Covert Affairs. It's about a girl named Annie who has just joined the CIA." I wait another moment and then sigh slightly because he still hadn't moved from his spot behind me. "If you want to watch TV can you at least sit? It makes me nervous when you just stand there like that."

Hey Rae!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 11:38 am

Lukis)
I sighed as her fingers rubbed through my blonde hair, spiking it up a little as she combed her fingers through softly. Lissa was the only girl that could do that, and I didn't mind. "Welll, Jakubs said I was a hybrid after me begging for an hour last night." I chuckled and then my eyes shut lightly, "I'm half Succubus and half Fae... whatever the hecks that is!" I never cussed, never allowed a single word that was like that ever leave my mouth. It's one thing that kept me pure except for being 16 forever. "Why shopping?" I asked, suddenly realizing what she said at the end.

Klain)
I frowned slightly and then nodded, I put one arm on the back of the couch and then pushed my body up into the air and landed on the other side of the couch. My butt setting down nicely on the couch cushion, "That sounds dumb... but the girl is alright looking so I guess I'll watch it." My eyes cut sideways towards her, "My names Klain Dubrinsky."
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 11:42 am

...idk how lissa is gonna deal with a succubus XD and also whats a Fae?

Lissa crosed her arms "I know what a Succubus is, just not a Fae." she had noticed he asked about shopping. She shrugged "Dunno, I just feel like taking you shopping with me." she giggled "I'm that bored, yes." her blonde hair brushed her face lightly "soooo you're coming with me since I have no one else to go with. Up for a bit of shopping?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 11:45 am

Jennaveive: I smile slightly and roll my eyes when he says that he only wants to watch because of Piper Perabo. "She's Piper Perabo, and I'm Jennaveive Valtameri. It's nice to meet you." I continue to smile then turn back to the TV.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 11:53 am

Klain)
"Did you just introduce me to the tv character as well?" A hint of a smile was on my lips as I looked from the tv to the girl on the couch whos name was Jennaveive. "Has anyone ever called you Jen or Jenna for short? Your name is a mouthful." I only chuckled a little before realizing my comment was a little more rude then I would've wished it to be.

Lukis)
"I'll hold your bags if you want!" I smiled cheekly with a small wink, then a pout took over my features quickly. "Why'd you stop messing with my hair!? I liked it..." I could only imagine how my hair looked, probably poking out in different places from her fingers lightly messaging it.

ooc) Here are some things I found on a Fae:
Glamour:Illusion cast by the Fae to camouflage their true appearance.The average human sees only what the Fae wants them to see, and is subtly repelled from bumping into or brushing against it by a small perimeter of spatial distortion that is part of the Fae glamour(Hiding,Stealth,Invisibilty,incognito,polymorph)
Sifting: Fae method of locomotion, occurs at speed of thought(Recall,Teleport)
Healing:Fairy healing powers are extraordinary. They can cure any wound or illness, and even revive the dead.(Healing ,Veterinary,Heal ,Greater Heal,cure,arch cure,Resurrection)
Charming: A Natural talent for song and dance combined with the fae's physical beauty can sometimes control the hearts and minds of men and beasts.(Peacemaking,Provoke,Animal Taming)
Tongues: Tongues allows them to speak any language at will, sometimes without even thinking about it.(Goblin and zibari languages)
Sight: Very little can be kept hidden from the eyes of the fae some have the ability to see what is hidden or view things over far distances.(Detect Hidden,Witch's Peer,Night sight)
The fae are immortal this simply means longevity.

And considering he's part Succubus, the Fae's power of love and such blocks out his need to feed on women and kill them. But he still needs to drink blood, which he will never do as long as he is never exposed to it. ^.^ Jakubs is the Succubus side of him that is locked away in his mind, while Lukis is the Fae side that is so light and cheerful all the time. It's two people in the same body, a hybrid actually. (:
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 11:56 am

Lissa laughed and brang him to her bed so she didnt have to stand and do it since he was taller then her. She sat on the bed and once he did, she ran her fingers through his hair "if you want to hold the bags, you may. I wouldnt mind. I mean, you want to hold them, I wont stop you from doing what you want." she smiled

ah I see
so if he faded in his fae side, everything will be fine?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Jennaveiv: I turn back to him and smile again. "Actually I introduced you to the actress." I laugh a little. "People who feel to lazy and don't like saying Jennaveive usually call me Jenna." I smirk slightly. The way he'd said that made me feel like he hadn't ment that in the best way so all I did was return the favor. Wink

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat May 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Spoiler:

^^^ art project I've been working on, looks horrid. Just thought I'd let you know about it Rolling Eyes

Anywho, reposts please?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Yepp as long as Jakubs didn't like "take over" I guess. Smile You would be able to tell cause his eyes would turn an impossible dark green shaded with a little tint of red. Hmmm Imma add this stuff on to his sign up sheet.

THAT IS NOT HORRID Surprised And I'll repost for Dani/Trevor in a momento! ^.^

Lukis)
I smiled and relaxed when her hands messaged my head and flew through my hair and I nodded, "Anything you want, as long as you rub my hair like this. Then I will be your slave when we go shopping." I gave a relaxed sigh and opened my eyes, "What are we going shopping for anyways? Oh and who's driving!?" Idiot. I frowned as I heard Jakubis, We are no one's slave. Sorry Jakubis. I said in my mind as my head dropped a little, as if I was scolded by someone bigger and stronger. When in reality, as the Fae side of my body. I was the strongest, it was just I was a little submissive considering I was frozen in my 16 yr old mind and body.

Klain)
I narrowed my eyes, trying to figure if she meant that in a bad way against me. But I shrugged it off and laid back against the couch, then I held out my arm with a playful smile. "Can I have the remote?" My voice was a little playful but my eyes were darker then their usual light coloring as I looked at her. My dark futures standing out in contrast to my tan skin, my fingers wiggling a little to show how much I wanted it.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Evαy . wrote:Dani)
I laughed a little at that who else would I ever go off and hang out with? No one now that I have Trevor back... but a sliver of doubt entered my mind and I frowned a little. What if he decided to wanted someone he could be with forever? Someone who wasn't going to get all wrinkly and old? My frown deepened a little and I failed to even reply to his cassanova stuff, the doubt of him dumping me was now sketched into my mind. That was going to suck, but at least I can spend what little time I have with the one guy I can't really get out of my mind. As we walked, I looked up at me.

Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Lissa smiled "Im driving, Lukis. We're going to the mall, if I dont find anything then we'll come back home." she watched as his expression changed and she felt his head lower just a bit. She looked worried "Whats wrong, Lukis? You look like someone had been yell-" she stopped and groaned "Dont Listen to him, if he's cruel to you like that then ignore him."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 12:11 pm

Jennaveive: I raise my eyebrows slightly at him and hold up the remote. "This? This is what you want?" I smirk at him slightly and shake the remote a little then hug it to my chest. "What's the magic word?" I was going to make this difficult I'd already decided that much. Besides, he seemed like he could handle little old me.

linz007 wrote:Vice: The next morning I woke up with the pain in my stomach gone, as if it had been washed away overnight like a simple smudge. Maybe I had been worrying about nothing. I didn't want to move though, simply because Bree and Allegra still seemed to be sleeping, seeing as how if Allegra was awake she would have woken Bree by now just by how active she usually was. I leaned forward just a bit and kissed her stomach, muttering a Goodmorning in a groggy voice to our unborn child. I wasn going to wake up Bree to tell her good morning just yet, I'd wait until she woke up naturally.

Bree: When I do wake up on my own rather than being woken up by Allegra, I'm a little surprised, but I don't complain. It was nice to get a little extra sleep. When I open my eyes I see that Vice is also awake and smile. "Hello! Feeling better today?"

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Klain)
I frowned and furrowed my brows together in confusion, Magic Word? What Magic Word? "Uhhh... Now?" Yeah, I knew what the magic word was I was just being a stubborn smart ass. I smirked lightly, my fingers curling up and down in a gimme that movement.

Lukis)
I looked up and turned my head to her, "You don't know how demanding and rude he is sometimes... and I feel like that when I black out he had control. It's kind of scary Lissa..." I frowned and looked down at my hands as I stood up taller and sat down on the bed, then unable to stand sitting up. I plopped back down backwards on the bed, my eyes starring up at the ceiling. "Do I have any clothes in your room I can just change into!?" I asked with a slight grin.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat May 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Lissa watched him as he layed down "unless you prefer bras and panties to wear, then yes, I do have something for you to wear" she laughed and stood up "you did toss some clothes in my room so, yeah." she walked to her closet and opened it, pushing her stuff out of the way and reached in, pulling out a shirt for him and some jeans and such
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Sat May 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Jennaevive: "Wrong!" I make the sound of a buzzer and pull my feet onto the couch so the remote it behind my knees now. He's stubborn and he's bringing it upon himself. "I thought you liked watching Piper?" I try to resist but a smirk creeps onto my lips. He's funny to kinda screw with, in a messing with kinda way, not a screwing him way.

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Evαlissiα . Sat May 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Klain)
A stern look crossed over my face and I looked at her, "Jennaevive, give me the remote." My hands were crossed over my wide chest, and I knew she wasn't going to give it to me. So I was probably going to have to do it forcefully pretty soon here if she didn't cooperate.

Lukis)
I hoped up and went to grab the clothes from her, "Thanks Lissa!" I walked towards the bathroom and didn't even bother to shut the door as I quickly changed into the faded dark blue jeans, they were a little low on my hips but ehhh... I guess. Looking at myself in the mirror I moved closer to it as I touched the light scar tissue on my left side of my chest, my finger tracing the pink angry marking as I poked at it with a curious smile. "Where did this come from?" it looked new and perminent. I did it last night while you were asleep. What!? Why? My face took on a worried look as I walked into her bedroom and out of the bathroom, pulling the shirt over my head and getting it stuck. Because we had a fight with a person... I groaned a little as I tried to put the shirt on right.
Evαlissiα .
Evαlissiα .

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next