House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
-Wolf-Girl-
L is for Lindsey
Scampi
Britt-21
lilJVBM4evea
Wolfsoul
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 6:04 pm

#dead

i need sleep, but i just finished my homework, and i still need a shower, and i need to get my stuff ready for tomorrow. ughhhh. nooooo.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Stay awake! I need a buddy! W-Why was Trent's dad talking about fading?! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 6:19 pm

i took a three hour nap earlier, i think ill be here for a while. lol.

and it's part of the bonding process for lifemates or something. and then Trent started thinking about you and him fading. Razz hehehehehehe
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 09, 2013 6:25 pm

O///O Abby thought the same thing XD O///////////O Shut uuuup! DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 09, 2013 6:26 pm

I was thankful that Trent answered the lifemate question well and then listened in when Trent's dad started talking about lifemates, because I was actually kinda interested in, well, Carpathians in general, esecially the weird lifemate stuff. I blushed bright red at the mention of fading and ducked below the window so that no one would see it. B-But what if I wwas Trenty's lifemate? Did that mean we would... No no no no no! Nuh uh! I-I don't even wanna think about doing that! I mean, it was adult stuff, yucky adults stuff and I didn't want Trent to see me with no clothes on! That'd be embarassing! I was about to run away, not wanting to listen to the conversation anymore, when it changed to a conversation about me. Sitting down on the ground, I listened intently. So Trent liked my hair, huh? So did I, I just hated that it made me look like my mom... Still, I wasn't ever going to dye it a normal color if Trent liked it like this. I narrowed my eyes as Trent's mom mentioned my 'Fiery' personality, clenching my fists so hard that they shook, but I managed to calm down as I focused my thoughts on the fact that Trent's dad wanted to meet me, and the fact that I was too scared of what he'd think of me to meet him...

I smiled and allowed myself to lean into Sam as he kissed my neck, one hand moving up into his hair as the other closed the drawer that I was now done searching through. "You're right, it's a day to celebrate one year until our wedding, but it's not just that, it's a day to celebrate your brith, I mean, if you weren't born, I wouldn't be as happy as I am now." Tilting my head, I pressed a kiss to my fiance's cheek and pulled away, grabbing my clothes and heading towards the bathroom, walking backwards so that I could talk to Sam still. "You better get changed, birthday boy, because a present's not all I've planned." I then headed into the bathroom to shower, brush my teeth, get changed ect.

"I'm cool with the undergarments thing." I said before realising my enthusiasm could be taken the wrong way. "I-I mean... I mean that in a totally non-perverted way, I-I just wont really mind what you wore in the water or anything." Blushing, I used a pillow to hide my face for a moment, then heaved a sigh and put it down once I was sure I was ok again. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll jump in the water in my boxers." Smiling at Dilynn, I kissed her again, then pulled away as I thought about something. "Want me to bring a picnic or something? Just in case we get hungry?" It'd probably be a good idea, and it'd save us cutting our private time short because we were hungry.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 6:50 pm

*blushes* o-oh... so, i wasn't alone in that thought... awkward... :S
i feel like when Trent gets to be about 16-17, he'll be more open to the idea. XD heck, maybe he'll try to fade with Abby even if she doesn't want to. that is, if the relationship works out. though i think it will. ^_^
i hope it does. i like Abby. :3 she's adorable.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

-///- I'm not adorable. *Looks to Trent.* A-And if you try to fade with me if I don't want to, I'll kick you where it hurts. :O And ruin the chances of having children with him? I don't think so young missy! -///- Fine, I'll punch him in the stomach. Good girl. Anyway, off to college! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Ughhh, tired! DX woke up late and the bus isn't here yet! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Oooh! Double deckar! X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 7:01 pm

O.O o-o-okay! keeping that in mind! i would like to have children! i think... it at least... NEVERMIND. that's awkward. :S
bye wolfie! and hello scampi!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi! Very Happy I'm obsessed with this song X3 the fan made harry potter in 99 seconds thing X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 7:20 pm

o.O i feel that that is impossible, but possible if you do it correctly.

And i really should go to sleep. two important tests tomorrow. so, goodnight! or, morning. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu May 09, 2013 7:23 pm

btw, happy birthday mort. Very Happy
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu May 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Goodnightt!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Happy birthday Mort! And I prefer his disney princess parody XD O///O I... *Gulps.* O-Ok... Not ok, Abby, you know how you feel about having kids! Shut up! DX Maybe it'll be different when I'm older DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 10:04 pm

hi!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Sam: Get dressed? Where are we going? I pulled out a pair of jeans and decided on wearing he shirt she had gotten me, just to show it off a bit. Once I had changed I turned towards the mirror and adjusted my shirt until it looked right, the bright color contrasting with my evenly tanned skin, and then went to work on my messy brown hair. The thing with my hair was that no matter how much I tried to take it and bring down its brown tufts, it never worked. It always shot up and out in several directions, requiring that I just simply give up and that's what I always ended up doing. Removing my hands from my hair I let out a sigh, making good use of my time to run my index finger across my jaw, feeling the beard I had acquired over the past year or two. It seemed as if any normal seventeen year old wouldn't have such a manly feature, seeing as how most men didn't even start growing a beard until they were well into their life away from him after highschool. Not planning on letting Reyna pop up on him, he turned around and cross his arms over his chest to wait for her.

Dilynn: "Mhm, it would help a little. Being able to share the embarassment and all." I leaned back on my elbow and began using my hand once again to touch his arm as I had done before. "A picnic sounds great, seeing as how it would help with the time and everything. Plus, I might get a little hungry while we're out there. You, I'm not so worried about. I'll probably keep you too distracted to eat, well, that's my plan anyhow." I shrugged and leaned forward, pressing my lips to his upper arm and slowly leading my lips across the section of his shoulder, going further until I reached his neck.

Vice: "I think we should go with that. Allegra Lydia Sterling. It sounds alright to me." I kept my eyes on her stomach and traced patterns with my index finger against the fabric of her shirt, allowing myself to speak softly to our daughter as I did so. "What do you think? Sound okay to you?" I suppose one could say I was fond of having a child, it was something I didn't think I'd do, but I was happy I could. I was happy that even though we made a mistake we still made one of the best choices at the same time. Not only were we having a child but we had grown much closer during the time of her pregnancy and I wouldn't change anything given the chance.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Forgot to add

Happy birthday Mort Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 10:43 pm

not in a good mood at all -_- ---->

Happy bday mortie
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu May 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Me either. Woke up late this morning, figured out I didn't have any jeans clean, I don't get to do go to school. My moms gonna kill me. She already left, and I can't drive, so she's probably going to think I made up that excuse just to get out of going to school. It's perfect, just absolutely wonderful. -_-

L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu May 09, 2013 11:02 pm

-_- *hug* we're both pissed
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Bree: I smile and snuggle into his side while I wrap both of my arms around him again. I shut my eyes and take as deep of a breath as I could manage with Allegra's tiny, yet seemingly big body starting to get in the way. "That sounds perfect to me." Allegra continues to move under my skin and I open my eyes so I can watch the bulges from her elbows, or hands, or feet move around.

I'm sorry you're both pissed! Sad

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu May 09, 2013 11:23 pm

You've got to love a hairdryer, they stop the task of drying long hair from takig forever! Once my hair was dried and I had dressed, I brushed my hair and my teeth, then left the bathroom with my folded pyjamas, smiling appreciatively at my handsome fiance who stood in front of me. "I repeat, that shirt looks great on you." I complimented, setting pjs onto the bed and putting on my shoes before returning to Sam's side, giving him a tender kiss, then kissig his jaw a couple times. "We're having a picnic in the back yard by the water fountain, and you're not allowed to get out of it. We've just got to choose what food and drink we want and then we can go outside."

I involuntarily shuddered at Dilynn's words, but it was a good shudder whic was only made hetter by her kisses. What she said could be taken the wrong way, and the way she kissed up my arm to my neck furher cemented those thoughts in my mind (Although there was a limit to my thoughts since I doubted we'd, you know, 'go all the way' in a forest). Was it bad that I was kinda looking forward to it? It sparked in my mind that Dilynn might like to hear me say that, so I leaned my head down and whispered into her ear, "I look forward to beig distracted." I realised then that my voice was seductive and that my hands were wandering south of my girlfriend's back so I quickly pulled away and got up before I could take things further. "Alrighty then, lets get dressed and head on out." I told Dilynn, grabbing some clothes and pulling them on quickly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lilJVBM4evea Thu May 09, 2013 11:26 pm

lilJVBM4evea wrote:Annabel: "But I killed them... You've never killed anyone." I rub my fingers on the edge of the glass, not looking at him. We were opposite pretty much despite the fact that we share a talent. "You've never had to. It is the worst feeling." I close my eyes and think about the first time that I drank human blood. How I'd felt when I began to drink the warm, thick liquid from their neck. Then how the amazing feeling shifted to a horrible sensation in my gut when I'd realized that I'd just killed someone. "But there wasn't anything I could do to prevent it."

hi!

lilJVBM4evea

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri May 10, 2013 12:12 am

Thanks everyone Smile
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down