House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:28 am

Poor linz :/ wanna rp to cheer you up?
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 am

*Huggles Linz.* Please get better soon, we don't like seeing you like this D: It's like when Mort went into depression and started cutting herself and talking suicide and stuff D:

"Hmmm... It sounds like a good idea." I replied, hugging Sammi from behind and pressing kisses to her shoulder, but I knew it was her biggest weakness outside of stuff you'd do during fading. "I might have to take you up on the offer. Lets just hope you're near the end of the one you're playing though, because in 4 days you'll have the super duper brand new Tomb Raider, which I might just have to play a little bit of."

"Yay! Bacon and kisses!" Galian grinned, returning Darkess' kiss before looking down at Lucius. "And here's your kisses, baby!" He exclaimed before attacking his son with kisses to his hair, forehead and even his cheek. Once done, he handed him to Darkess. "Now for kisses from mommy! Lots and lots of kisses for Lucius because we love yooouuu!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 am

britt why you no reply? Sad
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:35 am

D: MY LINZ! *huggles*

Darkess laughed and held her son kissing his head, forehead, and face (not the lips lolz). She laughed more as he laughed 'Mommy mommy! stop with the kisses!' he said and she laughed "I love you lucius."

wit you replied, ali? D: I didnt see it! D:
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:37 am

Ali9910<3 wrote:Isabella::
"oh." I was surprised that he had offered to help. "Sure if you want to. I was gonna work out to see if that would help but two minds are better than one right? Sure, i'd love the help Jay." It was amazing how nice he was being, there hadn't been anyone else that treated me with kindness since my mother had died...

Cayden::
I chuckled. "Oh i look hot when i do that huh?" She had even more blood on her chin and I kissed where it was making it go away as well. "We can do whatever you want, hang out, watch a movie, go out. Whatever you feel like doing today, it's up to you. It's my first full day back so i'm going to let you pick. Heck i'd even let you drag me shopping today. thats how much I have missed you."

dus one?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:38 am

yea
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 am

Sammi: I grinned, "'Bout time it arrived." I teased lightly, holding back a moan when he kissed my shoulder. Damn he knew how to turn me on! No, no fading tonighyt! Maybe tomorrow one Friday, but not tonihgt, no fading on a school night! "So how do you like ytour kebab?" I asked him, cause I liked mine with a bit of chilli sauce without the salad, but I dunno how he liked his. I was just weird sometimes!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:46 am

Galian chuckled and pressed a final kiss to Lucius' head and Darkess' cheek before standing up and stretching out his limbs, which were now beginning to ache from all the fighting he had done earlier. "Ok then, lets get Lilly to heal whatever you did to my nose so that I can have my bacon." He said before a thought crossed his mind which worried him. "I didn't hurt you too badly, did I Darkess? No broken bones or anything?"

"I wouldn't actually know, I've tried a kebab." I answered with a shrug, stopping my attack on Sammi's shoulder. "I think I'll just stick to the pizza and chips and stuff. And sorry but having to wait for Tomb Raider isn't my fault, I'm not the one who decides the stupid release dates." Debating for a moment, I decided that the complaining, even though it was joke complaining, deserves punishment, so instead of kissing my girlfriend's shoulder, I bit it. My goal: To get her all hot and bothered and then just leave her hanging, refusing to fade with her. The perfect punishment! Muwahahahaha!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:52 am

Sammi: As if the kissing wasn't enough, he now decides to bite my shoulder! Gah! Not fair! I couldn't keep in the small moan that seemeed to manage to escape my lips, but I would still stick to the new rule that I made up. "Well you can try it now." I said and stuffed my kebab into his mouth with a small laugh, letting him take a bite as I pulled it out, the chilli sauce was mild, but it just added a little bit of a kick.

Antwat, phone's about to die! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

ELena laughed and tapped his nose "I'll let you pick one thing to do. This is the only time you may use it." she winked and walked to the bed and layed down face front, hugging the bed "Our bed is so confy. I love it." she giggled

Jay smiled "I love to help everyone. You can still work out if you want to."

sorry DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

I've passed that stage in my life, and I'm not going back. I just feel depressed is all, I can't exactly put a name to why but I do. It's not like I have anything to be depressed about... Everything's finally right and nobody's around that shouldn't be so I can't figure out why I seem to break out into tears suddenly or why I feel so beat down and tired all the time. Joes been takin me to his house lately and we've really talked it through and he's decided that perhaps I don't know how to react to finally being happy with myself. I feel as if I'm not though, and something's just tugging me into that deep hole in the ground called depression with no cause or excuse. There are times when I feel better, like when Joe surprised me with Peach rings and even helped me eat them even though he doesn't like them, or when I sit down with my little brother and talk with him about spiderman and how much better superman is, small things like that. I just seem to be acting odd, even to myself. I notice the changes in my own behavior and it's frightening.

Anywho, away from the subject, I'll try and brighten my mood a little by trying a small experiment but I might need some help Smile I've been thinking, and listening to a lot of music lately, and theme tunes have been coming into mind. Could you guys help me find some nice songs for my good ol' charries?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:59 am

I can try, if youl help me with my characters Razz

Anyway, phones on charge now so... Yay!!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 am

I could try, but I'm not good at them, any I'm deffinately not gonna be good since I can't listen to songs (It's past my bedtime).

I smirked as I heard Sammi moan, but then my mouth was stuffed with food, stopping me from doing anything and, in fact, almost choking me! Once Sammi had pulled away the kebab, I ate the stuff in my mouth slowly, taking in the flavours and stuff. "Hmm, not bad." I answered before swallowing. "I think I'll stick to the pizza and stuff though, just to be on the safe side." Now back to my plan! I switched shoulders and bit the other one as my hands slipped into Sammi's back pockets and squeezed her *ss. I wanted to get her to the point where she was all over me, then be like, 'Nuh uh, you complained about your christmas present being super late. This is payback.'
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:14 am

Sammi: Oh, I saw what he was doing! Everything he did was to try and turn me on! It was working, big time, but two can play at this game! I turned around in his arms andslid my arms down his chest, slowly, then just left my fingertips to lay neat the waistband of his jeans, "So is there anything you want to do after Tomb Raider?" I asked in a quiet, seductive whisper. "Anything you want to do to me?" I added, saying the words slowly and seductively as possible.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:18 am

Of course scamps, do you need themes too?

And I have Dilynn's already, since it's mike posner and his voice always makes me feel better. It's like everything good wrapped up in a cute package
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:19 am

Isabella::
"No you're probably right. It'd be easier to have help. I'll go get my laptop to see you can see what I have so far." I went upstairs to get my laptop and then came back down with it moments later. I opened up the word document I was writing in and turned the laptop so he could see, showing the previous chapter and what I had come up with for the new one.

Cayden::
"Oh so that's what you want to do." I Lay down next to her and kissed her. I chuckled and kissed her from her lips down and put both my hands around her waist.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 am

Mmmm, I suck at theme songs, I've got Sammi's, Hot, by Avril Lavigne, I've got Darren's, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy, but that's about it :/ *Pushes ice cream around in bowl and mutters.* I miss Bonnie. And Beau. And Callum. And Kirsten, and Megan. I miss everyone. I wanna go home. Heck, I even miss Belle... My little physco... *sighs* Oh not you too! DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:26 am

Oh gosh, she had sussed it out! Damn, now I was struggling to control myself! The voice, the words, the fact that her fingertips were so close to the top of my jeans! No, I wasn't going to let Sammi turn her punishment against her, I was going to win this one! "Maybe, maybe not." I replied with a smirking, pushing my hands down so that Sammi's jeans lowered slightly but not much, then raising one of my hands so tit travelled up to the back of Sammi's bra. Once there, I just played with it a little using my index finger, teasing her a little before speaking once more in a low voice. "It all deoends on whether you be a good girl or a bad girl, Miss Phoenix."
((This is reminding me of my favourite YuffiexVincent fanfic, where Yuffie tries to turn Vincent on and he eventually catches on to her game and tries to tease her a little. It's very adulty but very funny XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:29 am

Well, I've used it for Reyna's theme tune but you can use it for Sam too; Just a kiss by Lady Antebellum. I think it suits their relationship well.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:35 am

Bbs
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:37 am

Sounds great, because I can't think of anything for Sam that I actually know.

I was thinking, Stop and Stare by One Republic for Aaran
Fix You by Coldplay for Dexter
But I'm at a loss for everyone else

All of those seem to fit charries well, but I'll have to analyze your charries to see what fits. I'm biased towards bands like One Republic and The fray though, so I might pull one of those
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:39 am

awh. *huggles* linnnzzz my buudddyyy (this was from the thing with the big paragraph XD)

Lilly took over and looked at his nose and healing it up so whatever was hurt inside was healed "There now darkess can cook for you." she shifted back to darkess who got up and walked inside

Elena smiled and closed her eyes, kissin him back, her arms sliding around his neck. Oh how she loved his kisses. They were just perfect in her eyes. Thats what she loved about them And him of course.

jay scanned his eyes over the screen "I like it so far." he smiled at her "So explain to me the whole thing. As in the book itself."

Im sooo not in the mood for thoughts XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:43 am

Woop woop! And I'm at a lost for the others :/ And I should be going to bed soon...

"Sure, that sounds like I good idea." It'd be like a picnic, followed by a movie date which sounded nice and romantic, a perfect way to start the day. I lifted our hamds so that I could press a kiss to Sam's and then lowered them again as I grinned. "So do you know what movies are in the theatre at the moment?" I asked Sam since he was in charge of picking the movie we planned on watching.

... Did that mean that Dilynn liked it or hated it? I couldn't really ask that, I could only ask yes or no questions, so I crouched to down to talk to Dilynn and asked, "Do you want to wear the backpack?" I thought it was a good idea, better than Dilynn waking up baked somewhere random without any clothes to wear, then having to make her way back to the mansion while naked to get some clothes, this way she'd have some clothes straight away, but whether she wore the backpack or not was entirely up to her.
((Or we can skip to the morning after. Your choice, but you start if you choose to skip.))

Can you reply to these at some point during the night please?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:50 am

Now that his nose was healed, Galian transformed back into his normal self, pulled Lucius onto his back and walked inside. Once inside he move Lucius onto his shoulders and stood upright so that his son seemed over 7ft tall! "2 bacons please, honey! 1 forr me and 1 forr Lucius." The Beast grinned, almost tempted to do a happy dance because he was getting his most favouritest food ever, bacon!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:00 am

Darkess smiled and rolled her eyes with a smile "How about I make a pack so I could eat too?" she looked back at him and then back at the bacon and flipping it as it cooked. She ywaned alittle and looked at her clothes "I need a shower"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next