House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:01 am

*huggles* Hola Britt, wanna help me? How about another one bites the dust for Collin *breaks out into laughter* Shes around, even if I haven't seen her. She just is busy, and I'm badly broken and bruised from the explosion but I'm sure we'll catch up sooner or later
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:01 am

sure with what? Smile
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:06 am

Theme tunes, but alas, I must bid goodbye momentarily whilst I get food with my mom. Steak and shake, of all the things. I shall return!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 am

Sammi: That was cheating! He was playing with my bra for goodness sake! Surely your not allowed to do that. "So what if I'm a bad girl?" I smirked, I would win this! I would make him give up and give in! No way was he going to win me over! I'd find a distraction before that happens!

Back, but will fall asleep any minute so I apologise now xD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 pm

I have returned, even if it was a little longer than I thought. Mom made me give my puppy a bath, and then I cried because I miss Coffee, and now I'm here. The last thing I did was give coffee a bath before she died so, you can see the connection. *shrug* I'm over emotional right now, and my moms all like "Are you Preggers?" *facepalm* I may have the symptoms but it's physically impossible unless I'm like Mary or something.

Anywho, hola Whoever and I'm on my hunt once again for themes
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 pm

awh *huggles*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 pm

so who needs themes?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:29 pm

It's alright, I'm easing my way into being happy for a while at least. I don't want to be a bother those around me and such *shrug* Off topic, I'm caught listening to thousands of One Republic songs, and it's cheering me up. Would you like to rp, and this time you pick if you do want to.

Everyone except Dilynn, Dexter, and Rex.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 pm

loll alice and beau x3
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Galian nodded and then looked up at Lucius. "And Lulu need do homeworky stuff, and me keep Darkess company in bathroom." He grinned, enjoy the sound of having bacon, then watching Darkess have a shower and talking to her and stuff. With the fighting as well, it seemed as if today was going to be a great day.
((He skipped out on a bath last time! Don't let him skip out again.))

Damn it! It was almost as if pulling her jeans down slightly and playing with theback of her bra had know effect! Sammi was good at this game, I'd give have that, because I almost let out a growl of frustraition! I had to keep cool though, because I had to leave Sammi hot and bothered, just for the fun of it. I decided to mimic Sammi's actions slightly, both hands moving to slip into the waistband of Sammi's jeans, but unlike Sammi, I slipped them into the front. "Hmmm..." Using my hips, I pressed my girlfriend back against the counter more and kissed a trail up her shoulder, neck and jaw until my lips reached her ear. Then I whispered in a seductive voice, "I suppose I'll just have to punish you more if you're a bad girl."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 pm

Sammi: Oh fuck! How much I wanted him right now! I just wanted to drag him upstairs and... Well. You know what happens in the bedroom. This wasn't fair! He knew my weak spot! I didn't know his. I let my eyes closed, but then I knew there was just no way I could win. "Well.." I managed to get out. "I've been a very very bad girl." My hands and legs felt as if they would melt so I just couldn't do anything!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:40 pm

I had to hold back a chuckle, because I knew that had won this little game. Sammi seemed to be struggling for words and I could feel that she was weak in the knees. "Well then, I guess we'll just have too..." I leaned in as if to kiss Sammi on the lips, then, with a smirk, I pulled away entirely and headed to the kitchen doorway. "Play Tomb Raider, of course! You get the food, I'll set up then game." I turned and winked before heading towards the rec room. Punishment recieved!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Sammi: Damn it! That was so not nice! I guess I'd just have to eat all this food myself since he's been mean to me! Ha! No pizza or fries for him! I took the cooked pizza and chips into the rec room to see Jason had already set the game up. I sat down next to him and put the food on the side where Jason wouldn't be able to reach it, then started to stuff my face. "You wanna play or me?" I asked him, at the moment I'd prefer it if he played, but oh well.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 pm

"Sure." Giving Sammi punishment and getting to play Tomb Raider? Awesome! I grinned and took the controller and started playing the a moment. I had to shoot down a couple bad guys and I solved a couple puzzles but then I got kinda hungry, but the food was too far away from me. "Hey, gorgeous, can you pass me some pizza please?" I asked as I tried to get Lara to jump onto a ledge that was kinda wobbly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Sammi: I swallowed the mouthful of pizza that I was eating with a smirk. "Nope." I said as I glanced over towards him, he looked hungry... Well, serves him right! I continued to eat month slice with a comfortable smirk painted on my face, this should be interesting!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:11 pm

So this was her revenge, huh? Well it wasn't going to work. "Fine then." Pausing the game, I moved to sit on Sammi's lap, reached over and took a couple chips, eating them quickly and then smirking as I continued to play the game on my girlfriend's lap. "Trying to get revenge wont work, Miss Phoenix, I'm just too smart to be outwitted." I teased her, wiggling about on her lap to A) make a point that I could outwit her, B) get a bit comfier and C) p*** Sammi off a little.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Sammi: Okay then, let's try something else then. There were loads of things that came to my mind, I wrapped my arms around his waist slightly since I didn't think I was strong enough to push him off. My hands were close to his... Lower region, so hopefully that might distract him. I had to keep moving one hand to get food, but when I wasn't eating I pressed kisses to any skin exposed, which was pretty difficuly! Sao I hardly did that.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Oh gosh. We were back to teasing again, were we? Although this time I was in a position where I couldn't do anything to Sammi, but she could do a whole lot of things to me! Damn it! I tried to ignore her as I played Tomb Raider, but I swear, if her hand went any lower I'd f***ing lose it! In that, I could use that to my advantage, since words could sometimes turn people on. "Sammi, if your hand dare moves any lower, I'll f*** you right here, right now and not care who walks in on us." I warned, hoping my words would turn Sammi on but also kind of worried she'd just use it against me so we'd end up fading half way during playing Tomb Raider...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Sammi: I chuckled slightly before I whispered in his ear. "You've said that before, and it never happened, should we see if you're all mouth and no action? Or should we just hope that nobody comes in?" I smirked again and let my hands slide down futher, I'd start my rule of no fading on schoolnights next week, because I wanted to see if he would actually do anything in the rec room.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:57 pm

‘That’s like SO old news’ I hear my friends say now, moving back into their square lives of mascara and foundation. The whole hospital explosions have been forgotten by almost everyone – they’ve seemed to have passed it by like it never happened, and this wasn’t a serious thing.

I skip P.E. – my teacher is hopeless at knowing anything about to exercise properly, so I don’t tend to participate anyway, though I enjoy athletics greatly. It’s pretty easy to get out school without being noticed. I take a trail just off the road into the woods and start my work, which is to scout for any injured or dying animals that may still be affected by the fertilizer incident, while also casually walking in the general direction the ‘Rehab Clinic’.

Personally, I think it’s a hotel for oddballs, though odd these oddballs are is something I wish to investigate. It’s just very fishy how this place is disguised in myth and suspicion – why hasn’t anyone just walked into this place and simply asked? Though I have heard people are scared of this place, though I’ve personally never seen it to be intimidated by its appearance or people.

Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Yo Gavin! My main man! Aint seen you in a while! Whad up dawg? *Bursts out laughing*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:07 pm

lol Very Happy Yeah, all's good. You?
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Actually, mum's in a mood because I haven't tidied my bedroom -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Oh Sad My room's always a mess. I have to share a room with my brother who is a complete slob and doesn't clean at all. But if you have your own room, I don't see the problem unless you have people coming over Smile
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Exactly! And I don't have any friends coming over! So I really don't see the point at all! *huggles* Someone understands me! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next