House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 40 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Firefly155 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Haha Very Happy Yes.
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:30 pm

The Script are awesome! Very Happy I woke up in a very happy mood today for some weird reason Razz and I'm off to meet Callum at 2 *shrug*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 pm

Meep...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Wait, when did I- All thought process left my mind as Sammi's hand slid down further and I let out a groan. Damn it! Didn't Sammi care if people walked in on us? I thought she would've moved her hand up, I though she had at least some boundaries! Boy was I wrong! "F*** it!" I got up and quickly turned off the game, moved the food far away from the sofa and then walked to Sammi, lifting her legs and swing them around so that she was pretty much lying on the couch before getting on top and pinning her arms above her with one hand while the other gripped Sammi's hip. "Are you sure you really want to be testing me right now?" I practically growled as I nipped Sammi's jaw. "Because I swear you're being so... dangerous right now that I will do it, and if someone walks in, you'll only have yourself to blame."

I fell asleep. I might go for a real map in a min.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:26 am

Sammi: I smirked. "They can think what they like." I said with another smirk. "Go on then, what're you gonna do with me now? Since I've been a bad girl and I deserve to be punished." That made my smirk widen, as I waited for his next move. I wasn't kidding, people could think what they want, because I really just... Ugh! His early actions still made me want him so freaking badly!!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 am

Britt-21 wrote:Darkess laughed and nodded "ok ok fine." she pressed her lips to his and pulled away "I'll give you tons of kisses later, ok? Bacon will be done In a bit" she hugged him and kissed his cheek with a smile. She liked it when he was human. He had more skin to kiss rather then fur. BUt she never told him that.

Roje nodded "You're welcome." she smiled and then blushed alittle when he kissed her cheek. HIs hand then slipped away from hers and she watched him leave. She lifted her hand and waved back to him "Bye Hawk." she said softly, watching him go into his car. She dropped her hand and looked back at the hospital "You wont keep me out from watching over my friend." she told the building before running at super speed through and back in floras room. They had shut the lights so the only light was from the window.

for gavin, dont worry about the darkess part. XD Oh and gavin, if you want to skip, you may Smile

Darkess nodded "Yes, oh, and also, you're having a bath too, Galian. You skipped out last time. This time I'm not letting you skip out. you acually need one since we were throwing eachother into the dirt."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:29 am

She honestly didn't give a s***. That was so hot! Ok then, punishment, punishment... I looked around the room for an idea and then I looked at Sammi's hands which were pinned above her head. That might work, maybe. Taking of my belt - it was a good day to actually be wearing a belt - I used it to tie Sammi's hands together. Now she'd have trouble doing anything to me! Ha! Since it was punishment, before I went into the fading stuff I wanted to attack Sammi's weak points while she couldn't get revenge, so after a quick and passionate kiss to Sammi's lips, I started kissing and biting her shoulder like I had earlier, using one hand to support my weight and the other to run my hand up and down her thigh because that was another weakness.

Darkess had a point. Why did she have to have a point?! Galian hated taking baths and showers! Setting Lucius down on the floor, he started whimpering and giving Darkess puppy dog eyes, trying to get out of having a bath.
((He might consider it if Darkess mentions that Galian can have a shower with her or something XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:45 am

Darkess looked at his face and shook her head "No galian. You need to take a bath. Or else you wont be able to sleep with me untill you take your bath. I'll drag you in if i have to."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 am

((Ouch, that's harsh. How can you sentence cute, fluffy Galian to the couch???))

No sleeping with Darkess? At all? Galian frowned, because he knew that he had to have a shower now - the couch wasn't comfy to sleep on when you were 7ft tall, especially when you didn't have someone to keep you company. Heaving a sigh, Galian grumbled a, "Fine." And quickly pointed to Lucius. "He need bath too! Lulu no get away with it if me no get away with it!"
((Maybe Darkess should take them to a public pool some day. It might help Galian get over his water issues if he sees the others having fun in the pool and he has to sit on the sidelines all alone.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:00 am

lol aw poor gal

Darkess giggled "Alright fine, but you're going first. Lucius is a fast and quick to clean." she finished up the bacon and she put it on a plate. She took one and took a bite, she then gestered to the bacon for him and lucius to eat.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:09 am

Galian didn't like the fact that he had to go first, but he felt like complaining would get him threatened with the couch again so he kept his mouth shut. Instead he waited semi-patiently (could bouncing up and down on the spot chanting 'Bacon! Bacon!' be classed as being patient?) for Lucius to eat the bacon and once his son was done, he ate the rest, except one piece. The last piece he wanted to do something with. He had seen it done in a movie, only with spaghetti, and Galian wanted to try it with Darkess and bacon. Putting one end of the bacon in his mouth, he looked to Darkess and raised his eyebrows as if to say, 'Want to join me?'
((He's trying to be like Lady and The Tramp XD Also, another idea - I'm just full of ideas today - is for Dimitri to hold a dinner for Galian and Darkess, since he doesn't know Galian as well as he does Vincent and wants to get to know his other son in law better, but since it's a royal banquet-y type thing, Galian has to learn how to use manners before going XD))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 am

Sammi: Now I didn't hold back on the moaning, I was tied up, which was something I had never done before! It was so hot though! I let my eyes close and just let hime do whatever he wanted to do to me, because in all honesty, I was just going to enjoy it, because it felt so good! Tingles followed his trail that he ran down my thigh. Damn. This felt soooo good!

Backsies! Very Happy
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 am

Darkess giggled and nodded "Alright, fine." she finished off her piece and she bit into the one end of the bacon. She did blush alittle since she had never done this before though she knew it was like kissing, but in a different way. Her eyes met galians and she pulled from the bacon "This is alittle weird..not you.. just the bacon thing."

sorry for short posts
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 am

Sammi's moaning alone was turning me on and for a moment I had to get up and take off my jeans because they were just too uncomfortable to wear! So were my boxers, of course, but I wasn't giving Sammi the satisfaction of seeing that yet. I climbed back on top of my girlfriend and, since I had Sammi tied up, I decided to test new waters, raising her shirt slightly to kiss along her stomach and then pulling down her jeans just a little so that I could nip her hip bones. I hadn't done these things before, so I kept looking at up Sammi to see what her reaction was, because I didn't want to be doing something she didn't like.

Galian quickly ate the bacon and nodded his head in understanding. "Okies, no eating same things." He gave Darkess a quick kiss and then took off the Host's cape, setting it down on the counter. "Shower now, hm?" He asked with a frown. "Me get in shower with Darrkess or my get in shower by meself?" He asked, hoping it was the former. At least having a shower would be fun if Darkess joined him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:36 am

Darkess thought about it "With me. but you are going human cause I dont want to be a Mrs. Galian" she laughed "I would be full of hair since you shed while you're in the shower."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 am

Darkess' choice of words were not the best and it caused the Galian Beast to frown, even after she had explained herself. "But you want to be Mrs Galian, hm?" He asked, holding up his left hand to show his wedding ring. "You just no want to be fluffy?" By saying that she didn't want to be Mrs Galian, it had sounded like Darkess meant that she didn't want to be married to him, and it worried Galian, because he could name 100 reasons why Darkess wouldn't want to be married to him...

-------

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=301
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40