House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+7
L is for Lindsey
rae
Blood-Vampire
Shadowhunter
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 am

"Well that's so sweet of you, mama." *Bursts into fits of laughter.* I'm sorry, I can't help it, the accent! It's just- *Laughs more.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 am

Cayden::
"Sure, okay that sounds good to me. As long as we're doing something together." I chuckled and handed her another blood bag. "But i wouldn't want my girlfriend to go clubbing hungry, it wouldn't be good if you needed to feed while we were out now would it?" I smiled as she drank the second bag. "that's my girl." I messed up her hair.

Isabella::
"Oh, nice. I just came in to practice a bit and try to get rid of my wiriter's block." I walked over to one of the punching bags and placed my water bottle down, and I set up one of the hanging punching bags. "so you lift weights every morning?"
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:30 am

Lena: "You look nauseous. Wanna cookie? The sugar will help. I made these last night."
Ethan: *Sits up to take a cookie, but then hesitates, looking cautious.*
Lena: "From a cookie mix."

Lol XD Yes, because obviously Lena used magically powers to make cookies, of all things! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:32 am

I've only just realised how hilarious some of these lines are! XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:33 am

Though I knew it would be hard to leave my sister’s side and even harder to not be the one her to see on her, this was as close as I was going to get to make sure she was okay. I turn to Roje. “Thank you Roje. Thank you.” I broke a smile, though I wasn’t sure how convincing it was. I was sure Roje would be able to stay here unnoticed and I had complete faith in her to be here. “The slightest change and you call, okay?”
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:38 am

Wolfy, we should rp Brody and Elly Very Happy
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 am

XD

Darkess smiled and nodded, "I am proud." she looked at Galians nose "How about you shift human so I can take care of your nose? I'm afraid I might have broken it." if she did, she would feel bad for breaking her husbands nose.

Elena glared "Hey, i'm not your daughter. I'm your mom if it ever came to that." she laughed and drank the blood in the bag quietly. She really needed to fix her messy red hair. She didnt care about it right now. She was with her boyfriend and he didnt care about it. So it was fine with her.

Jay nodded "indeed. And as for you for having writers block, what are you writing about?"

Roje nodded "of course, but first, I must leave with you so they are convinced we left." she grabbed his hand lightly "lets go. I'll come right back in when we're out." it was the least she can do. She wanted to make Hawk at least happy with her keeping an eye on Flora.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:39 am

Brody's with his werwolf girlfriend right now, so it might not be a good idea ^_^"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:40 am

Surprised you need to update your characters. xDD
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 am

I'm doing that tomorrow and stuff Razz

Gavin, I just watched the scene where they set the sign on fire XD Most awkward scene ever!

Galian grumbled annoyedly but did as he was told, transforming into his human self and sitting upright. "If you have broken my nose, you owe me bacon. And lots of kisses." Galian told his wife, pulling Lucius into his lap and hugging him tightly.
((Laptop's overheating! DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:45 am

Sammi: I gave a slight laugh at the 'don't trust me with your life!' thing, but I did trust him! A lot. I noddeed in answer to his question. "Yeah, I feel loads better now that I've told you... I mean, I didn't like keeping it a secret, but... Yeah. I just didn't want you to leave me because of it." I forced out a smile, honesty really was the best policy!

Heh heh. Sorry. I got distracted, then had dinner then it was time for karate :O time flies! XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:46 am

"My mother, oh god. ._." I looked at her and kissed her forehead. "No you're my amazing girlfriend, not my mother. And you know i love to tease you." I smiled and wiped the remaining blood from the side of her lip with my finger and licked it.

"Oh, I write books, mostly fantasy or science fiction. I'm currently working on the last book to a dystopian trilogy i'm writing and my editor wants the chapter I just finished edited by Sunday, along with a new chapter. Plus, I have to finish working on some pictures for a magazine. I photograph things as well..." I sighed and took a sip of water. I could finish the work easily by the end of today if my writers block was gone. Hopefully the workout would help.
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:49 am

I nod and smile; turning back for a moment to kiss my sister lightly on the head and whisper in her ear “I’ll be back soon, okay.” I bring my feet to walk out the door with Roje; still turning back to catch a last glimpse of her, still conscious of whether she would be fine. I notice again that Roje and I are still holding hands – I see the doctor as we head out looking at us disapprovingly behind his clipboard. We head outside, feeling that tightening sensation form in my stomach when you feel homesick.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:50 am

My eyes widened a little when Sammi said she thought I'd leave her. "Leave you? Seriously? Sammi, you're a hot blonde who loves Tomb Raider, fading and dressing up in sexy costumes. You're my dream girl and I'd be a fool to ever leave you." I kissed Sammi a little and then hugged her before adding, "Trust me, I'm not going anywhere. You have to put up with me for pretty much the rest of your life so... Yeah... Sorry about that." Of course that was a joke, because any girl would be lucky a have a guy like me! I'm awesome!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:52 am

Darkess got on her knees and sat on her legs, checking out his nose "it seems ok, not broken." she kissed it lightly "I'll let lilly heal it up for you and I'll clean off the blood."

Jay smiled "Well sounds like a fun job. How about I help you out? That sounds better then then having to sit and stare to think of an idea."

Elena giggled and finished her bag "I love it when you do that, makes you look..hot in a way." she kissed him lightly and tossed the empty bag away "So, what are we gonna do while we're here?"

Roje didnt like the doctors' expression. If she could, she would hiss at him but too bad, someone could have a stake at hand and kill her. Which she didnt want. Cold air smacked Roje in the face once they had gotten outside. She looked at hawk then at the hospital then back at him "Why dont you go back to the mansion and get some sleep. You look very tired.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:58 am

Sammi: I laughed slightly, but that made me feel so relieved, that he would never leave me. Although there was still one thing I wasn't sure of, "Jason, just out of curiousity, what would you have done if I stayed... Well, y'know. Kept the baby? Don't take it the wrong way, I just... I'm just curious." I said, I was curious, I mean, nothing would change my opinion of him. I just wanted to know what he would have done if I had stayed pregnant. "Be honest." And I wanted the truth.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ali9910<3 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:00 am

"oh." I was surprised that he had offered to help. "Sure if you want to. I was gonna work out to see if that would help but two minds are better than one right? Sure, i'd love the help Jay." It was amazing how nice he was being, there hadn't been anyone else that treated me with kindness since my mother had died...

I chuckled. "Oh i look hot when i do that huh?" She had even more blood on her chin and I kissed where it was making it go away as well. "We can do whatever you want, hang out, watch a movie, go out. Whatever you feel like doing today, it's up to you. It's my first full day back so i'm going to let you pick. Heck i'd even let you drag me shopping today. thats how much I have missed you."
Ali9910<3
Ali9910<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:03 am

The Beast winced as Darkess kissed his nose and then frowned. "Awww, no kisses and bacon. I was looking forward to that." He thought for a moment, then came up with an idea. "You did cause my nose to bleed, so I should still get bacon and kisses for that. And Lucius should get kisses and bacon for getting better at fighting. And you should get kisses and bacon for... Actually no, you can go without since you hurt me." Galian stuck his tongue out playfully and then kissed Darkess' cheek.

Oh s***! Now I couldn't say that I would've left her! I mean, I couldn't really say it anyway, since it'd be mean, but now I really couldn't say it because I said I wasn't going to leave her! I paled just thinking about Sammi being pregnant, then decided to come up with an answer with a tiny white lie in it. "I'd freak out, leave, then come back once I realised I was being stupid for letting you go, then I'd try and figure something else out. Like adoption! I mean, just because you decide to keep the thing doesn't mean you have to keep keep it.... Right?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:05 am

“I’ll try,” I knew I wouldn’t be able to. My car was in the parking, so I wouldn’t have to catch a bus. Takeaway wasn’t on the list – it would be the same with Flora: I would feel sort of guilty eating without her. I look to Roje and smile, “Thank you Roje, for everything. I will make this back up to you soon. I’ll never forget this.” I wasn’t sure how I did it or where the thought came from, but I quickly gave Roje a kiss on the cheek, the slowly loosened my hand from her grasp. “”Talk… Talk later.” I began walking to my car, waving back to Roje, thinking at the back of my head ‘that was just a friendly kiss, right?’

Okay, that time again. I'll be on tomorrow Very Happy Byebye!
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:08 am

Awwww! Hawk! X3 Bye Gavin!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 am

Sammi: "Right." I said with a smile, one that wasn't forced. Jason didn't want kids. That was that, not now, even I didn't want kids now, and he probably didn't eant kids ever. I did want them, but in the future, when I was at least in my mid thirties. I was saving up first, to get money sorted. One day I would have my family, the dream family, the dream wedding. Me and Dayna used to talk about I t all the time, she would be having her dream wedding soon. Heck, I probably won't even get married! Oh well. "Wanna go get something to eat? I feel hungry." In fact I felt like completely pigging out on all the shit stuff what will probably make me sick. I didn't care though! I would pig out with Jason, play Tomb Raider and just chill before I have to go back to school tomorrow.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:18 am

"Sure!" I carefully pushed Sammi off off my lap and then walked over to Yuki, picking up the sleeping kitten and handing her to Sammi. "Here, have a KitCat." I joked - my jokes were making Sammi smile, so I was going to keep up the joking for as long as I could - before opening the door for my girlfriend. "After you, gorgeous."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 am

Sammi: I smiled and stroked Yuki, she was soft so I just couldn't resist, then headed downstairs. Once in the kitchen, I raided the area. I got out pizza and fries and while they were cooking I started to make a kebab. "What?" I said with a laugh. "I'm starving and I plan on pigging out on junk food and playing tomb raider, care to join me?" I ajed with a smirk-smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:22 am

*sigh* I'm not sure exactly why, but I've been getting worse. Just as I was getting better and all it seems like everything crashing down further and weights are being added everyday tithe load I'm already carrying. Hello everyone, and I'm sorry I've been gone. Thou shalt not fear, for fear is only weakness leaving the body Poetry is really unneeded right now, thanks -_- Just chill, relax and enjoy. There's alot to be happy about
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:26 am

Darkess laughed and nodded "ok ok fine." she pressed her lips to his and pulled away "I'll give you tons of kisses later, ok? Bacon will be done In a bit" she hugged him and kissed his cheek with a smile. She liked it when he was human. He had more skin to kiss rather then fur. BUt she never told him that.

Roje nodded "You're welcome." she smiled and then blushed alittle when he kissed her cheek. HIs hand then slipped away from hers and she watched him leave. She lifted her hand and waved back to him "Bye Hawk." she said softly, watching him go into his car. She dropped her hand and looked back at the hospital "You wont keep me out from watching over my friend." she told the building before running at super speed through and back in floras room. They had shut the lights so the only light was from the window.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next