House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:00 am

Okay wolfie, I'll try Smile thanks guys, you all help me in so many ways Smile <3 night Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 am

Goodnight!

I'm gonna go to bed too, goodnight!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 am

goodnight guys! talk to you later. XD
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 am

bai guies
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 am

The 9th. *smirks and crosses his arms over his chest* Anyway, what have you got in mind for celebrating your eighteenth? There's only one in your lifetime you know, unless your a vampire, but I don't recall vampires being such an attractive golden tan color
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:30 am

hai linzzzzzzzzzz
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 am

Yello Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:42 am

Very Happy wanna rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:43 am

Whatever! Razz Im not sure. Something, for sure. There is no way I'm sitting in my room like my brother. He's a little loser. Razz
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:54 am

Sure Smile Did you want me to start up with the Alice and Aaran plan or something else?

Understandable, he does seem a bit overly uptight. I'm sure by the time your birthday approaches you'll have some incredible plans. Mine currently are very simple. Drink, eat ice cream, and fall asleep sometime in the morning. Your welcome to join me, ice cream is quite great with the right drink.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 pm

idc really, alice and beau you got as well XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:06 pm

Hey, I'm down. Maybe I'll even buy you a cupcake with a candle, if I get to know you better. Wink But that sounds pretty great.

just realized that this mansion is like a different version of Foster's Home for imaginary friends. XD
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:06 pm

XD you're right
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 pm

ayeee!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Just as long as its chocolate, I wouldn't mind a cupcake. I guess I'll just have to make sure you know me better by the time our birthdays rolls around. Just to gurantee my chances of getting one.

Ah, I shall reply to Alice and Beau then Smile Hey Midget!

And I miss that show actually, it was pretty cool. Your right though, the mansion does seem like that. Except people don't drop off immortals for other to adopt like in Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:38 pm

I loved Blue and edwardo XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Dont worry. Ill get you a chocolate cupcake. ^_^ But yes. More hang out time would be appreciated. :3 You seem like a cool guy! And you're pretty cute too. Wink
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Thanks Brig, your pretty cool too. Just a little *chuckles and shakes his head* Nah, I'm just messing around. Your a lot better than most of the people here, and probably the only person who's actually staying at the mansion to talk to me. Plus, it doesn't hurt that your quite attractive. From an outside point of view, since at my age that's a bit inappropriate for me to say about a girl your age.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:47 pm

*rolls eyes* oh, but that's none of their business. Why should they care what one guy says to a girl... *smirks slightly* Oh, and might I add that it's close to eight.

sorry. was doin my French project. ill upload it on here when it's done. ^_^
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Mhm, true. I don't normally care what others think so perhaps I should just apply that to now as well. *Checking his watch, he nodded* I suppose it is nearing that time. What's your poison anyhow? Straight Jack? I don't take you for a frilly drink young woman.

Ah, French. The language I want to learn but have no effort to do so. I haven't heard many encouraging things about it.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:07 pm

*smiles and nods* Yup. Straight anything. I like vodka the best though. :3 goes well with anything and it makes me feel the best!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:57 pm

Ugh, why am I up at 5am again?! -_- my stomach hurts DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:10 pm

o: Awww
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Mandie Anderson; She leaned back in the chair, gripping the cup of apple juice. After taking a small sip, she smirked slightly and shrugged, "I supposed it was the first option." Her intentions really had been to come and perform those activities... The reason behind it? Well, she wasn't completely sure, and frankly, she didn't find it to be very important. The main thing was that it was done, and over with, and it had been great, though she did have that little breakdown. That didn't matter though, so she just took her last sip of apple juice and set the cup back on the tray. "I think that was a compliment, so I'm going to say thank you." She said with a soft laugh under her voice, looking up at him.

Zack Wilson; "I just wanna sleep! I don't like being alone though..." he said in a whisper, looking at Abby through the darkness. Why was she being so grouchy? He didn't think that he had disturbed her that much. Usually people would just wake up and go back to sleep. He turned on his back and rolled his eyes before staring up at the ceiling. "Do you know what happened to mommy and daddy? I couldn't find them..." He wasn't all that worried, but he hoped that Abby had an answer. If she didn't, they would look for them in the morning. Then Zack would be really worried! For now, though, he would just have to sleep. He really was tired.

Trent Alcatraz-Anderson; (he's just gonna be in the pool swimming... so, yeah. i'm not really in the mood to write that, so... :S)

Suzie Sylvester; She nodded and grinned, leaning into him slightly, and looking over at Linette who was sitting on the floor looking around at all of her toys with a squishy block in her hand. "It was pretty easy, actually. I let her play in the bathtub for a bit, which she seemed to really enjoy. Then we had some lunch and I put her down for a nap. We were watching cartoons, but she got bored of that quickly and so I just decided to let her play around with the toys." Linette held out the block to her, and Suzie took it with a cheesy grin, leaning forward to press a kiss to her small cheek, "Why thank you, Miss Linette. How kind of you to give me this wonderful block." She said in an overly happy voice. This made Linette smile, and she began to give Suzie more of her toys, hoping for the same reaction. After a couple, though, she learned that Suzie wouldn't be so happy, so she tried Logan instead, holding out a teething ring to him with a blank expression. Suzie laughed and grabbed one of Logan's hands, letting her head rest on his shoulder. "Someone wants to give you a gift."

Charlie McLeary; He shrugged and leaned against the counter, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I think whenever you think the time is right. I don't really mind." He didn't feel like the specific time was important, really. He just wanted to hear her sing. Of course, he assumed that she was great if she had been playing for years now. Normally, after people practice something for long enough, they become pretty well at it. After answering Chloe, he began to clean up his sandwich mess, being sure to listen for Chloe's reply.
(lame post. sorry. DX)

Max Anderson; Walking back to the mansion, he was feeling pretty good. The doctors at the hospital had taken one look at Max and brought him back right away. While they tended to Max, they had also looked at Cassidy's gash. It wasn't deep enough for stitches, but they did clean it up and give her bandages to cover it. They took x-rays of Max's wrist, confirmed it was broken, and decided that no surgery was required. They did whatever they had to do, then put a cast on it, blue of course. It made his arm feel heavy, but oh well. They had also given him an array of pain killers just incase the pain became unbearable. Secretly, a nurse had slipped him a blood bag and whispered, 'I know what happened.' while Cassidy was away getting her cut cleaned. He was very grateful, and he favored every gulp since he wasn't sure when he would taste blood again. He assumed that the blood that quenched his thirst, and the painkillers that numbed his wrist had also effected his brain in a way that made him feel a lot better about everything happening in his life. Which is why, as he and Cassidy walked up the front driveway of the mansion, he wrapped an arm around her waist, his hand resting on her hip, in a sort of side hug. "Thanks for helping me to the hospital. And... just helping me..."

Nadine Anderson; She heard a sudden knock, and she looked up from the lighter at the door. The only people that ever came to her room anymore were Brady and Max. Though she doubted it was Max, since he had been trying to get closer and closer to convince his friend to go on a date with him. Mandie wasn't around much anymore, with her and Henry being a real thing now. Her only other option was Brady, which made a small smile surface onto her face. She threw the lighter down next to a candle to make it look natural, and she walked over to the door to open it for him. Right as she opened the door, she pressed a kiss to Brady's lips, hugging him when she pulled away. "It's been too long again."

Giselle Caldwell; She shrugged and walked over to the fridge, grabbing two more bottles of beer. She threw one at Jeremy, and kept one for herself, gently nudging the fridge door closed with her foot. "Yeah, why not? At least I could still see you." She had been worrying about not seeing him, and although he would be gone for most of the day tending to the mansion's new long list of problems, she would still have him all to herself during the night. Of course, she could find her own things to do, and she could either send the twins to Adam's house, or to stay with their half-sister, Jayla. She assumed that the twins would be fine with their sister, and if she needed help, then Adam was always near-by. "I guess it'll all work out... And everything here will be back to normal soon...ish... right?"

Brigitte and Alexander Smith approached the large mansion, two suitcases stuffed with clothes for each of them. "Are you sure this is where we were supposed to get dropped off at?" Brigitte asked her twin brother uneasily, eyeing the mansion with a confused look. "I am one hundred percent positive, Brig. Now stop asking me questions so I can focus on making it up this long *ss driveway before I fall over and die of exhaustion." It had taken a long time for them to arrive in town, because their family had taken one last family vacation before they left, and they had to fly to the mansion from Italy. It had taken a very long time, and all Alex had wanted to do was sleep, but the cute little italian grandma that was seated next to him had a different schedule for his long flight. He stayed awake, chatting with her the whole time while Brigitte got to sleep. When they finally arrived, Alex's eyes had dark circles under them, and he could barely form coherent sentences. Luckily, the drive from the airport was an hour, and he was able to at least take a quick power nap before he arrived at the mansion and had to socialize with people. ”Come on Alex! Sheesh, slow poke." Brigitte said, rolling her eyes at her brother's slow pace. She had already reached the front door, but hesitated to knock, waiting for her brother to catch up with her before summoning a resident of the mansion. He finally dragged his bags up the steps and looked at Brigitte with tired eyes. "I'll talk to the person, but once we get inside, I'm finding a room, and I'm going to bed. You can explore and tell me how nice it is when I get up." "Okay!" Brigitte said with a gleaming smile as she knocked on the door, leaving one of her suitcases standing by itself. She hoped that Alex knew that when he suggested she explored, her intentions were to find out if they had a decent selection of alcohol, and if there were any hot guys that were worth her time. At least, that was her definition of 'explore'.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next