House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 12 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  midget Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:04 am

Hayden: I nodded and wrapped an arm loosly around her shoulders. "A nap sounds like a good idea, it's been a long day."
(writers block DX)
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:08 am

I kissed him back and laughed alittle. "Alright. Just don't stab yourself with a knife or something." I say and stuck my feet into the water and smiled alittle and turned on the tv. I more hen likely would slip into the water for alittle just I would do that in some time.

"Alright then let's head out." I say and say up and slipped on some flats with my tank top and pants. I looked at him and smiled. "Ok so either we can walk to the beach or we can just flash there. It depends on you. I can go either way."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 am

Shadowhunter wrote:Ayame was watching her tv show when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She took it out and looked at the text, seeing it was from Eric. Then she caught the scent that was behind her and turned around. She shook her head." I can hear a little bit, but it's better then before. It's probably temporary. " it was weird, talking without really hearing yourself.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:11 am

I figured she still wouldn't be able to hear me I still had to go off of texting her. So that's what I did. I just texted her what I would say. 'Maybe you should heal faster if you didn't waste your time healing people who can heal faster then you can. Vampires and werewolves like me can heal ourself. We don't need help.'
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:11 am

Blade smiled and kissed her back gently then pulled away "Also, i'm taking you out for dinner" he smiled and then kissed her neck lightly and then got off from above her and layed next to her "Love you" he said gently and kissed her cheek
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 am

Ayame looked at the text and shook her head in annoyance." Are you going to keep scolding me for that? And I can hear enough that I can read your lips, just don't talk to fast. It's weird trying to have a conversation when your standing in front of the person." Ayame watched his lips for a response, though she couldn't believe he was still going on about the healing.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

Sam: "Ah, and I think I much prefer my fiancé. She's got something I like I think." With a chuckle, he shook his head and laid back onto the bed again. "In all honesty, there's do much I like about you, where as that unreserved, relaxed part only counts as a small portion. Correction-love. So much I love about you I mean." Turning his head so that he could see her better, which wasnt much better, he smirked and tucked some of her auburn hair behind her ear again.

Dilynn: "A couple days, long enough that your family made it here from Tennessee. They're out in the hall, probably sleeping." Looking away from him, guilty again that it was her fault so she couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye, she noticed the moon whining in through the window. "You know, I don't know why everyone loves the moon so much. Always commenting on how romantic and lovely it is. All I see when I look at the moon is a big white sphere in the sky I happen to change every month into a wolf for. I hate the moon, it's the underlying cause of everything that happened when I was a child." Shifting her gaze away from the window down to their hands, she shook her head and closed her eyes. "I'll go get your parents, they'll be glad your awake." She tugged her hand from his and walked to the door, opening it only enough to slip out alone. Once in the hall, she woke his mother and father kindly by gently tapping on their shoulders and convincing them that their son was awake in his hospital bed. After they had gotten up and entered the room, she sat down in their place outside in the hall to give them privacy.

Corey: "Alright, I won't. Got anything in mind you want to eat? I'll make just about anything within reason." He shrugged and looked at the tv momentarily before returning his eyes back to her along with his attention. Hopefully she was a little hungry for something other than blood or he'd have his hands full for the next few months.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:19 am

Scampi1998 wrote:Chloe: "No thanks, I'm just gonna eat chocolate." I shrugged and started to open it, if I wanted to eat something, then I would make something for myself, I was perfectly capable of. You know, I didn't even care if I made myself sick, but I wanted the sweet tasting snack.

Marco: "Let's walk, pass the time that way." I said as I held her door open for her then followed her out and started to walk towards the beach.

Christina: I grinned, "I love you too!" I said happily, "So," I started as I played with his hair, I loved his hair! "Where are you taking me?" I asked with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:25 am

Blade shrugged "Anywhere you want to go out to eat. I could pull up some places here and show you if you want to. He closed his eyes as she played with his hair
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:26 am

"You should make me some Mac and cheese" I say with a smirk and looked down at the water and yawned alittle and moved my legs in the water. "Then after I want ice cream" I say and sighed alittle as the water started to relax me alittle. I was glad it was cause it was better then having to be stressed out and my muscles right and all that.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:28 am

"Ya true." I say and walked out of my room and headed outside. I looked back at him and laughed alittle. "Maybe we should stop in town and set some snacks. I'm not really full now that we worked off the pancakes this morning." I say with a small giggle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 am

Shadowhunter wrote:Ayame looked at the text and shook her head in annoyance." Are you going to keep scolding me for that? And I can hear enough that I can read your lips, just don't talk to fast. It's weird trying to have a conversation when your standing in front of the person." Ayame watched his lips for a response, though she couldn't believe he was still going on about the healing.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 am

"Cool! I like the sound of that." Grabbing Suzie's baby monitor, I climbed off of the bed and handed it to her. "I believe this belongs to you." I gave Suzie a kiss, the grabbed sone clean clothes fron my drawers. I was about to go into the bathroom, but a thouht crossed my mind and I turned back to face my girlfriend. "You're not, uhhh, you're not gonna stay here, are you? I mean, 'cause I need a shower, and I don't like anyone being in my room while I'm having a shower so... Yeah..." I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly and looked down at my feet to hide my blush.

"Yeah, in about 5 years time." I mumbled against Giselle's neck, heaving a sigh. I pulled away then, knowing that I needed to man up and stay strong through all of this. "You should go to bed, Giselle, it's past midnight." I'd try to close my eyes and clear my mind as Giselle slept, although I'd have to clear my mind on the couch since Abby had stolen my space on the bed.

"Yeah, it has." I agreed, snuggling into Hayden a little before getting up to brush my teeth, since my breath probably smelled of vomit and I still had the taste in my mouth. Not nice. "Maybe we should eat and watch tv before I nap though, y'know, do normal stuff to to keep our minds off of it." I said before brushing my teeth, pausing halfway through to add, "Oh, and before I forget, Tifa's coming over for a couple days. She'll stay in the village since we don't have room here, but she'll spend most of the time here with me I guess so... Yeah..." Shrugging, I went back to brushing my teeth.

I smiled and closed my eyes in contentment when Sam tucked some of my hair behind my ear. "I feel the same way, there's so much I love about you that I can't name everything; the list would go on forever." Opening my eyes again, I looked at Sam with a puzzled gaze. "But really? You like my reserved side?"

I frowned at Dilynn's speech about the moon, but then my face grew pale at the mention of waking up my parents. It was too late to stop Dilynn though, she was already out of the room. Darn it, please don't tell me that my parents knew exactly what happened! My prayers weren't answered. Mom rushed in, gave me a big hug and started crying, telling me how worried she was about losing me. My dad hugged me fron the other side of the bed, explaining that Jesse and Rachel were here too and that as soon as I was well enough, we were going on the next flight back to Tennessee, all of us. This caused a hushed yet heated arguement as I refused to go back, but my parents were stubborn, so I ended with, "Fine, but if we're all heading back home, then Dilynn's coming with us, 'cause we were meant to be spending some more time together and I'm not just going to cancel that, I'm gonna stick by her and spend time with her, y'hear?"
((Dilynn might be able to hear that if she's close enough to the door.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 am

Christina: "Sure, why not." I said with a smile. I couldn't believe we were having our honeymoon in Paris, we would have to ho have a look around tomorrow, but tonight... Nu uh, we were just going to chill out!

Marco: "Sounds good to me." I said with a smile, we walked into town to get snacks, whoich passed quite a bit of time, then started to walk towards the beach, the beach at night, the tide would be coming in soson. Cool!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:41 am

Max Anderson; He walked along side her, trying to keep his wrist still whilst scanning the surrounding area for the small wolf, hoping that she hasn't gone very far. Cassidy would just about die if anything happened to her, and quite frankly, Max would be sad too. Finally, his vision cleared enough to allow him to see the destruction that this explosion had actually caused. It made him wince quietly, and he looked down at his feet so he didn't have to look at the rubble. "It's gonna be okay. We'll find her, safe." (oh, i meant shoulder. oops. ^_^)

rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:42 am

We went into town and got some snacks to have and I got some sodas just incase and headed to the beach. It was getting dark but still some light so it would help get a fire going. "Your not scared of the cold right?" I say with a laugh and looked at him and poked his arm. "You look like you have enough muscle to keep you arm." I say with a smirk and laughed
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 am

I rolled my eyes and put my phone away. "You probably won't understand a word I say. And yes I'll keep bringing it up." I say and took out a few chips and eat them and leaned on the wall.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:50 am

Ayame rolled her eyes." I can hear you just fine." She stated, then stood when Eric began eating the bag of chips in his hand. She walked over stealing a few. " Thanks for sharing." She joked, munching on the chips.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 am

Blade smiled and looked at her, he had shaved recently so his face was smooth again, the smell of aftershave still on him, very lightly though. "Today we are going to relax and will take you to the spa for a perfect treatment." he kissed her lips gently and pulled away "Im sure you would love to get your nails done. EVery color would complement you."((I imagine its a good smell.. XD since I got that from the book)
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 am

Charlie McLeary; He nodded and looked down at his shoes, taking another bite out of his sandwich. He couldn't exactly think of anything to say, and it seemed as if she hasn't really wanted to talk, so he just ate for a couple of minutes until he was halfway through his sandwich. He looked over at Chloe and bit the inside of his lip, debating on whether or not he should continue the conversation. "Um, so... what have you been up to?" He finally asked after gaining enough courage to make conversation again.

rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 am

"You were better knocked out." I say jerking the bag away and walking into the kitchen grabbing two beers and headed upstairs. I had to finish up the work and mail it in today in two weeks I'll be able to know if I am accepted into the school or not. Then I'll have a week to move out and head to Wisconsin.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 am

Ayame frowned and watched Eric leave. He seemed stressed out for some reason, then she remembered the work he was doing before the whole Trigger incident."Oh, my god I forgot he's trying to get into that college..."
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:02 am

Suzie Sylvester; She smiled and shook her head, walking over to where he stood. "Don't worry. I was going to go check on Linette. I just didn't want to leave without this." She tilted her head up to press a kiss to his lips and she pulled away with a smile. "There. I'll be in my room if you have time to say goodbye before you have to leave." She pressed another kiss to his lips before she walked out, just because she couldn't resist the urge. it was a good opportunity. She headed to her room to find a wiggly and awake Linette, and she began to tend to her.

Giselle Caldwell; She frowned slightly and leaned her head against the back of the couch. "I'm not all that sleepy, though..." She really was somewhat tired. She just wanted to spend time with her boyfriend, especially since he was in this strange mood. Maybe she could... 'distract' him. Though, she doubted that he would go along with it... It would be continuing what they had started earlier, but she didn't think he was really in the mood anymore...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:02 am

Marco: "Don't worry, I'm not scared of the cold and..." I tensed my arm a little, with years of handling elecric guitars, some of which were very heavy, plus the gear amd amps, I had gotten pretty stromg, "Yeah, I think I have enough muscle to keep me warm." I smirked as ewll.

Christina: I grinned, "Maybe tomorrow," I told him, "I don't really feel like going to a spa today." I told him as I stroked his cheek slightly with the back of my hand, "Dinner, then we can just maybe relax in here." I suggested.

Chloe: I smiled slightly, "Well, I've tried to get myself a place to perform, you know, to gain some extra cash, but... I've not really had any luck." I said with a little frown, "Other than that, nothing really, I've just, you know, chilled." Not slept, not really eaten, just... Being as normal as I could, "What about uyou? What have you been up to?" I asked him in return, his life was probably far more interesting than mine.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:07 am

It took about two hours to finish the whole essay thing. I threw the two glass bottles at the wall causing them to shatter. Mainly because I was stressed and annoyed having the last piece of work be the hardest. I then slipped it all into an envelop and headed downstairs and grabbed the keys to my crotch rocket and headed to the garage. I slipped the package into my small backpack and turned on the engine.

"Well if you do get cold I could always give you a blanket." I say with a smirk and pulled him pull a hill with a giggle and looked at the beach. Not many people there so it would be quiet and not alot of people running around and being drunk. "Alright now we have to find a fire place area."
(They should chase after eachother and they both fall and Marco lands on top of her like an inch from kissing Untill the water hits them :p)
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next