House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty The House Of Immortality

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:30 am

I was more towards the back of the line but came out as I turned demon. My eyes black and my teeth turned sharpe as I had demon like shadows form around the car and where's we Trigger looked he would see a demon and his worst nightmare.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The House Of Immortality Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:30 am

"Mhmm." I said as I bit my lip. This was all on purpose now, he had practically admitted it and although the way he was targetting my sensitive spot just to get revenge annoyed me, in a strangely good that that I myself didn't understand, I was interesting in Sammy's behaviour. This was a side to him that I had never met before, all shyness and nervousness seemed to had dissappeared and was replace by a much more confident man who seemed to know exactly what he was doing. I wondered whether the women that used him ever saw this side of him, but decided that they would've never have seen this side, they would've just seen a scared boy who didn't really know what was going on. No, this version of Sam was all mine, and I absolutely loved it.
((She can't even speak right now! XD Sam, stop being a meany!))

I couldn't help but smirk slightly, because Trigger was a fool. "Joe, would you do the honors?"

I also smirked and nodded, levitating the car into the air, flipping it upside-down, and then dropping it, letting gravity take it roof-first towards the ground. Once it landed with a smash, I chuckled menacingly. "How pathetic, needing a vehicle to fight us. Come out and fight like a man, you coward!"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:34 am

" He drained the blood from the vampires, and he's going to destroy the blood bank." Ayame to him. As soon as Trigger walked back into the car, I thought he was going to leave. That is untill he started barreling towards the group at 80 MPH. She shifted into wolf form, and bared her fangs. Ayame was not going to go down without a fight.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 am

Roje held in a wince. She did feel bad for Trigger.. Dont go all mushy!! You dont like him, do you!? He wasted the blood that you have eaten for months now. He also dystoryed the hospital blood supply room AND he messed up the animals. You need him gone! Who cares if he saved you from a couple of ghosts. Deal with it. Roje shook her head slightly. She didnt want Trigger dead. He might even be her only hope for what she had seen. If she told anyone else. They would think Roje was tramatized or something.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 am

As predicted, the most dangerous part of phase one. My arm is bent around the wrong way, my head pressed towards the ceiling of the car - it was hard to reach into my pocket, my right arm in burning pain. With my left arm I managed to reach into my pocket, with some difficulty, but I got there in the end. I waited a few seconds. Only a few.
Firefly155
Firefly155

http://firefly155.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:38 am

As Peter did the demon thing and one dude lifted the car smashing it behind us I looked at Ayame. "And you think baring teeth at a car will help?" I say as I turned my head fast and turned to the smashed car and glared and and stiffened my body really to attack. Three demons and I could smell them. They were on our side though. Many vampires and two wolves and a few shifters. A nice mix.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 am

Max Anderson; As the real fighting began, Max couldn't help but watch Cassidy. He wanted more than anything for them to have switched places. Maybe he was just worrying a bit too much about her, but the car was going fast, and if it Joe hadn't stopped it... He didn't want to imagine the outcome. He stood firmly in his spot, although on the inside he was freaking out like a child at a scary movie. He wouldn't let those emotions surface, though. Trigger would spot him out as a weak link, and that was the last thing they needed. Though, he imagined since Trigger was upside down in a wrecked car, that he couldn't see very much of anything currently.

if trigger wants to injure someone, max is all his. ^_^
........ what.
sorry Maxxy. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:43 am

The guy wasn't coming out of his car, but I knew he wasn't dead, he couldn't have died that easily! "Come out and fight like a man!" I yelled, swooping down to the car and smashing the front window, trying to drag Trigger out of the car.

"Wait! No! It could be a trap!" I warned the demon guy but it was too late to stop him. I looked to Joe, hoping that he would know what to do.

I couldn't put a shield around the guy, he was too close to Trigger to do so. My brows knitted together in frustration and I almost growled. "No one else move towards the car! Something fishy's going on." I shielded the arrowhead instead, deciding that it would be a good idea to protect them.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 am

Ayame growled at Eric's impulsivness."Don't! It's a trap Eric!!" I yelled after him, hoping he wouldn't lunge at the car. I knew what I was doing, we wait for him to come out on his own." Being impulsive is not going to help! This guy knows what he's doing!' I said, knowing oy the shifters would understand me.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:54 am

"Im not stupid Ayame" I say and glared at the car and waited for this dude to come out. If he did or pulled a gun or something I had a small plan. And I don't think he can shot about 6 woods from a pack at the same time. Cause they were nea by and all it took was a howl.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:55 am

Gasoline – as you know, my best friend. Though hocked up with a few fuses, connected to a transmitter, tons and tons of wires with a bit of home-made explosives and hey presto, you own ‘Trigger’ detonation bomb. For me, the destination only activated when calling a certain number. As I dialled the number with my thumb I start to chuckle – Joe was smart at this, but not smart enough unfortunately. Being closer to the car is probably the better alternative. The bomb was with the bank already, placed their night Jeremy and Roje had foolishly let me slip away. I pressed call and waited.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket – awkward. I knew Trigger wasn’t dead yet but he was out of action temporary. Taking a quick call wouldn’t matter, would it? I take it out my phone to see ‘Craig’ is calling me, though I have no idea why. I haven’t spoken to him in years. I ask. “Hello?”

“You have five seconds Flora. I would advise you to run.”

I’m frozen. That wasn’t Craig – no way on earth was that him. But I couldn’t panic. I had to warn. By that time, it was four seconds. I couldn’t warn them. From that point, I just remember a white light and a high pictch sound, my body begin flung to the ground.
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 am

Ayame caught the smell of gasoline an tried to warn the others, the next thing she knew there was a very high pitched sound, and a flash of light. These both pained her highly sensitive hearing and sight as she tried to stand up from the explosion.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Firefly155 Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 am

And unfortunately that's my queue to leave. Sorry! Sad I was getting into the swing of it then. It's SO KL! *o* I'll be back again tomorrow though! Bye!
Firefly155
Firefly155

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:03 am

Roje Closed her eyes and tried to cover her ears but she was flung back as well. She skitted then started rolling across the floor before she got back up. She couldnt hear a thing. That high pitched noise really wiped out her hearing. Soon enough, it healed up and she growled. Getting to her feet and pulling the knife from her boot and spun it on her finger before gripping the handle tightly. That had just crossed the line.

D: NOOOO!!!!!!! it was getting goodddd!!!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:05 am

At the blast I got flung onto my side and I gripped my teeth together at the sound of it. I dug my nails into the ground and annoyed with the spin I stood up and let out a large snarl mixed with a growl near the end as it echoed into the woods.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:06 am

Was it really over that quick? I remembered blinding light and being knocked to the floor. The shield would've meant minimum damage to the arrowhead, but those surrounding the now-destroyed blood bank... Getting up, I quickly ran over to the debris, removing bits, trying to get to people, hoping they weren't dead. I yelled back to Jeremy and Caius, "Go and kill him! The others, help me!"

Being so close to the car, I was barely affected by the blast, so I pulled Trigger out of the car and started punching him several times as hard as I could.

All those people I had brought into this fight... I thought the ones surrounding the blood bank would be the safest but now... "Jeremy, you kill him. I have a duty to help those people." I ran towards the destory blood bank, the only thought in my mind being 'This is all my fault'.

A snarl sounded from my throat and I shifted into killer mode, lunging at Trigger. I bit into him, clawed at his chest to get to his unbeating heart - everyone needed a heart to live, beating or otherwise -, tore chunhks of his flesh away. Anything to kill him for the lives he had destroyed.

*Unconscious under the rubble, bleeding out, possibly about to die if not one can get to him in time.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:08 am

Gaviiiin! Why? When the main drama has begun - a drama you didn't even tell me about! - and you just leave! Why??? Is it your parents telling you to get off? If so, I'm writing a strongly worded letter to them, then stealing Taz and training him to attack your parents!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:11 am

Max Anderson; It all happened so fast. The light. The sound. The feeling of heat. At one moment he had been looking at the car, and another moment he was on the ground a good few yards away from here he had been standing moments ago. He couldn't hear much, and his head was pounding. There was a pain in his wrist that had almost been equal to the pain in his head, which was probably due to him using only one had to catch himself as he fell. No doubt he had broken it. He couldn't think straight, and his only concern was that Cassidy was okay. There was a tree close by, and he had managed to crawl over to lean against it, his balance too shaky for walking. He eyed the people with slightly blurry vision, some people from where he had been in the back on the ground, some others just holding their heads. He furrowed his eyebrows, trying to see clearly enough if Cassidy had been effected at all, but all he could see we're people's blurred faces, and a big pile of building where the blood bank had once stood.

i have a feeling that max being disabled like this is a good thing... otherwise he would probably attack Brody because he hasn't had blood in over 24 hours, and Brody seems like an easy target right now. :S
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:12 am

Ayame soon stood back up when her vison and hearing came back. Everything around her... it was all rubble. She ran after Trigger and even though she saw someone else had pinned Trigger down, Ayame joined in, ripping at his neck.
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:13 am

Cassidy: I'd stood watching the whole thing play out, waiting anxiously for the moment where I would have to shift and join the fight. But that moment didn't come. I didn't know what to expect, but I knew something big was going to happen. There was no way it would end so quickly. Then I heard the explosion behind me and I instinctivly flung myself onto the ground, covering my head with my arms. But I didn't react quick enough, parts of the building were blown long distances and something clipped my shoulder when I went down causing pain to errupt down my left arm. I laid still for a moment, until things went quieter then I forced myself up onto my knees to look around. Blood was gushing out of the gash I had got, although it wasn't as bad as it looked, but I forgot that when I caught sight of the crumbling building. "Max!" Oh god, he'd been stood much closer to it then I had. Scrambling to my feet, I began stumbling my way closer to the wreckage.

Last edited by midget on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:14 am

And there goes RPing Eric for the day :p lol
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 am

Yup. Well s always OOC if you want xD
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:32 am

Max Anderson; He thought that he had heard Cassidy's voice yelling his name, but he couldn't be so sure. He wore a confused, painful look, and he looked down at his wrist. Well, it did not look normal. He was no doctor, but he knew that he had for sure broken it. He put that thought aside, though, when he saw a girl that could very well be Cassidy running towards him. He hoped that she could see him, because he just didn't want to talk. His Vision focused and unfocused, and he tried to think about Cassidy's wellness, but his mind kept wandering to his own pain. He just didn't know what was wrong with him. He just felt loopy and everything hurt, and he hoped that this Trigger guy had been stopped, because if this wasn't it, then he was a goner for sure. He didn't think his body could go through any more.

noooooo Gavin. DX
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:36 am

Why Gavin?! We were ripping trigger to shreds!!
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:39 am

The whole post went poof, and I can't be bothered to redo all of them so I'll summarize

Dilynn: She got out of the rubble, looking around for Brody but only found his hat. Of course, from her chest being slightly crushed on the impact she couldn't talk liuder than a whisper without pain so she couldn't call out to him. Taking it upon herself to find him, she crawled around on her hands and knees movin the rubble out of the way until she found him. She used her jacket to cover his wound that was bleeding the most and cupped his face in her hands. Figuring out that she was getting blood on his face, she began wiping her hands on her jeans impulsively because she was going slightly crazy from shock.

Sam: He continued on with his antics, making her miserable but he knew it wasn't really as bad as she let on. (a bunch of other comments and such on how he wasn sure where she drew the line exactly. If those sounds coming from her were as good as he thought then he would keep I up until she told him to stop)

Corey: Aplogizes for the bore pregnancy must be, and stars that on the next warm day he'll make sure that everything will be make up for this.

Rex: Comments that men understand women a lot better than given credit for, simply because everyone is alike in the way they have feelings and such. He needs a friend too and so it was only logical that he become friends with her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next