House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 am

I woke up 20 minutes before bedtime to find my parents already asleep. Not happy -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 am

Chloe: "Sure." I said with a smile, I would happily play for him, right then an idea came to my mind, what if I busked? I think you need a buskers license... Mehh, I was ninja enough to not get caught, so maybe I should go into town tomorrow or something, that way someone might hear me, which meant more money! Woo! O could play a few songs of my own on the streets and no one would know! "When do you want me to play?" I asked him with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:58 am

Poor wolfie :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 am

Not that much younger when you think about it. *smirks* I'll be a legal adult in five months though. That counts for something... I think.
luckily, the only somewhat serious injury I've gotten was spraining my wrist. didn't really have an affect on me though because it was my left wrist. though I guess hyperextending my knee last year could count for something. I could still walk though.

and hey wolfie. Smile why aren't you happy?
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 am

If I strained my left wrist I'd be so annoyed :/ I need it to play guitar. So that's why I'm always so careful! I've had no serious injuries yet Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:02 am

Blade began to smile and then, started to move back as Christina pushed him towards it. He was pushed onto the bed and he adjusted himself and placed his hands on her sides, his lips were back to hers and he enjoyed it. This was really surprising to him since he had never seen Christina react this way before. Pushing his thhoughts aside, he focused on kissing her. After a small bit, he flipped over so now he was on top of her, his lips never leaving hers. His arms kept his body weight off her since he was stronger then her and more heavy. He didnt want to hurt his Fragile-like wife.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:08 am

Fragile? *laughs* Christina didn't used to be fragile! XD

Christina: I smiled under the kiss, and Blade was back in control now, which was quite noce, I let myself run my fingers through his hair as I kissed him back, increasing the ssion even more, then let my fingers start to trace down his chest, resting around his abs, even through the shirt I could feel them. Then I smirked as an idea camr to my mind. I walked my fingers up to the top of his shirt and I started to unbutton it.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:12 am

Because I slept way too long and, because of that, I wasn't able ti see my mum at all tonight D:

"And Every time they play that song, I'm getting fans! I'm officially famous, Tyler!" I beamed a huge grin and gave my husband a big kiss on the lips. Then I saw something purple moving and I got up, running over to Kit and pulling the fox into a big hug. "Listen, Kitty-boo! That's the sound of fame!" I giggled, pressing kisses before starting to dance with Kit excitedly. I felt like going to the boys' room and turning on their radio, but the song was ending so it'd be pretty pointless.

Abby grumbled. The new scent in the room and the fact that the bed had moved whe someone got in it woke her up, and now she knew who's scent it was. "Zaaack." She groaned, rolling over onto her other side so that she could glare at her brother in the darkness. "What do you want?"

Work was pretty easy, which was good. I just had to help people pick pictures and stuff, then work in the adjoining art supplies store. I felt better in the art supplies store than the gallery, I felt like I could give better help because I knew what certain things did and hoe good they were. All the time I was there, though, I couldn't stop thinking about how I jist wanted to return home to Suzie. Eventually my wish came true, my shift was over and I drove back to the mansion. I headed straight up to Suzie's room, still wearing the special new shirt that I had to wear - a polo shirt with the company's name on it - and knocked gently before entering. "Hey, I'm back." I walked over to my girlfriend and sat on the floor next to her, pressing a kiss to her cheek before watching her play with Linette. "Have you been ok today? I mean, with taking care of Linette byself and stuff?"

"You'll have tons to do." I told Giselle, continuing to drink, though I felt like I'd need a couple more beers before I got drunk. "You'll either be set to work helping people, or you'll be rebuilding your probably damaged reputation. Plus you'll be looking after the kids." I shrugged a little before adding, "This probably sounds stupid, but can you be like my car? I don't want to stay down here all the time, I was thinking maybe like 6-8 hours per day, but I need a way to get to and from Heaven if I try things that way and you cab fly and are probably strong enough to carry me so... Yah." Being carried by a girl would make me look stupid but oh well, I'd survive.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 am

When your old enough to make your own decisions is always a turning point. Nobody can tell you wether or not something is allowed, and you won't really have to listen to your brother much at eighteen. I'll be 22 in July, so I'll still be your superior by a few years.
I've had tons of serious injuries, for tons of different reasons. Seems like I just have bad luck with it. The worst I've had before was a broken nose the same time I fractured a few ribs in a car accident. Hitting the back of the seat in front of me wasn't the best thing on my nose I guess. I can't recall how my ribs were fractured, perhaps the seatbelt, but I could hardly breath because of it and I couldnt breathe out of my nose, so it was tiresome just to breathe correctly.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:21 am

Tyler: I couldn't help but start to laugh at her excitedness, "Woo! Better practice your new signiture, you'll be signing autographs soon." I told her with a chuckle, then headed towards the shower and turned the water on, leaving it to heat up while I leant on the door frame and watched my wofe dance with Kit, I guess Kit was part of the family, it would be a bit strange without that little ball of fur.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 am

Scampi1998 wrote:Fragile? *laughs* Christina didn't used to be fragile! XD

Christina: I smiled under the kiss, and Blade was back in control now, which was quite noce, I let myself run my fingers through his hair as I kissed him back, increasing the ssion even more, then let my fingers start to trace down his chest, resting around his abs, even through the shirt I could feel them. Then I smirked as an idea camr to my mind. I walked my fingers up to the top of his shirt and I started to unbutton it.

LOL XD well to him shes fragile!

Blade felt the fingers that ran through his hair and that made his smile grow even bigger, but he had to force it away since he didnt want to ruin the kiss. Christina was really acting..open? More then she had when they were boyfriend and girlfriend. He got so cought up with the kissing he hadnt relize that she had been unbuttoning his shirt. He let her though and he kissed her jaw, then her neck and murmured against her skin "You really want to do this..?" he asked before his lips kept pressing light kisses. He then thought about what he said and he pulled from her neck "I mean.. Not that i'm rejecting you or anything." he cupped her face lightly with his one hand
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 am

"Oh my gosh, signing autographs will be sooo fun!" I giggled and as the sog stopped, I stopped, setting down a very confused looking fox, if foxes could look confused... Skipping over to my husband, I kissed him again and then smirked a little. "Taking a shower, huh? Want me to join you?" I tried acting seductive but seductiveness was failing today and I just started laughing at my epic fail. Although, in honesty, it would be nice to take a shower with Tyler, because I was going to be fat in about a month or two's time, and it'd be weird to have a bath or shower with him then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:32 am

Why do I have to think about things?! *Sigh* I'll reply tomorrow, I've just... Ugh, upset myself -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:36 am

What's wrong? D:
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 am

D: what happened
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:42 am

Well I was just thinking about what my dad had said about Beau, because she had chewed bits of the door and stuff and I was getting worried, like what if she had done something really bad when I wasn't there and dad had her put down or got rid of her or something. So I think the first thing I would so is go to me and Callum's hill, because he's been my best friend for aaaages and knows me so well, so he's easy totalk to, but then I was thinking, what would I do if he wasn't there? Would I go to Megan? I don't know, because she's mt best friend, but I'm starting to not trust people nowadays, so I odnt know, the only othjer person I trust is kirsten and she doesn't live near me, so yeah. So I started to get upset about losing Callum and Beau and I just imagined myself sitting on top if our hill and I just started to cry :/ so yeah, maybe no more rping tomight Sad
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:43 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Oh so I'm a bad driver now. I see how it is." I say and stood up and grabbed the towel around my waist and headed upstairs. I couldn't wear much that I had the bump but I found a sweatshirt which would cover up the bump and a pair of sweats. It was nice since I wouldn't need a jacket then. I did my hair then came downstairs and slipped on a pair of black Uggs and ruffled my hair and yawned.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:43 am

wwwaaaiiittt your dad got rid of your dog? ;_;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 am

No, at least I hope not :/ he just keeps threatening to so, yeah, I'm probably just overthinking things :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 am

Tell him not to. Convince, do something
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 am

*Huggles Scampi.* For a start, by law your dad can't have Beau put down unless she's suffering or she bites someone, so he's not gonna have her put down, so relax. 2, You're not going to lose Callum. You two are real close friends, right? Close friends stick together pretty much their whole lives, so you're not gonna lose him.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 am

*huggles scampi and wolfy*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:50 am

Whatever. Razz my birthday's the 14th. when's yours?

it's ok scampi. ^_^ all of these feelings will blow over soon. it's just because it's the night time. I tend to do most of my thinking at night. which is why I feel that I'm a better rp-er at 11 at night compared to 11 in the morning. *shrugs* don't worry. none of those thing will happen.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:51 am

*Huggles back* I didn't mean lose him like that, I meant like, something bad happens, and he could always get rid of Beau. He'd soon get her back when I stop talking to him though. Like I said, I'm overthinking things again :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:57 am

Don't think, just sleep.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down