House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
Britt-21
Shadowhunter
Wolfsoul
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Oh, Zack hadn't meant to wake her up. Abby's expression softened at this and she shrugged at Zack's question. "I dunno, maybe they're having a late night snacl or something. Yawning a little, she snuggled into her brother and mumbled, "Now go back to sleep, Zacky."

I had to admit, with way Linette just kept giving Suzie toys was really cute, and then she held out a toy to me and I smiled. I decided straight away that I wasn't gonna do that stupid super-happy voice, so I'd have to improvise. "Oh, uh, thank you, little miss Sylvester, how considerate." I took the ring thing from Linette and then messed up her small amount of blonde hair before putting the ring on one of my fingers, even though it was way to big! "It's a pretty awesome ring, don't you think, Suzie Sue?" An idea came into my mind and I put the stupidly huge ring on Suzie's wedding ring finger. "Tra da! We're married!" I chuckled, even though I knew that one day it would be true.

Another day out for me and Gavin today! We're going to a friend's house but we have to walk up a big hill to get there DX

"I hope so." I answered, catching the bottle and just opening it with my teeth before chugging down about half of it. "Caius said that sometimes it can take months to find a blood bank willing to give us supplies, because we have to give a reason why we need blood and we can't exactly say that we want to drink it, otherwise people would freak out and say no." I shrugged and patted my lap, a gesture for Giselle to sit on it, since I was in the mood for snuggling now. "We'll figure out something, it might just take a while, that's all."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Tim McGraw on Ellen :3
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Went straight back to sleep after I went to the toilet XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Lol XD Hi!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Chloe: I shrugged, "Well if you want, we can go up now and I can play for you." I told him with a small smile as I poured myself a glass of orange juice, I loved the stuff! So sweet and orangy and tasty, so yeah. I took a gulp of it, because it was hard for me to ration myself to sips.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:59 pm

Need me to repost?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Hello Smile

Yes please :3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm

"Oh my gosh, signing autographs will be sooo fun!" I giggled and as the sog stopped, I stopped, setting down a very confused looking fox, if foxes could look confused... Skipping over to my husband, I kissed him again and then smirked a little. "Taking a shower, huh? Want me to join you?" I tried acting seductive but seductiveness was failing today and I just started laughing at my epic fail. Although, in honesty, it would be nice to take a shower with Tyler, because I was going to be fat in about a month or two's time, and it'd be weird to have a bath or shower with him then.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:21 pm

WALK THIS WAY!
Talk this way!
WALK THIS WAY!
Talk this way! (She told me to)
WALK THIS WAY!
Talk this way!
WALK THIS WAY!
Talk this way!
Just gove me a KISS!

XD I forgot the awesome music I had on my old f***ed up phone XD
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Tyler: I smirked slightly, "Feel free to." I told her happily, "I'll be waiting." I told her, gave her a quick wink then headed into the bathroom, I closed the door slightly but not fully, then stripped off and got in the shower.

Sorry I poofed, breakfast and I was talking to Bev X3 She only comes on Wednesdays Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Cool cool!

Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy. You'd think I'd be used to this by now, but when Tyler acted seductive it made me blush bright red. Peeking in as he stripped wasn't helpful to the blush either! Man up, woman! You're 22, not 16 anymore, stop acted like a blushy teen around your naked husband! Taking a moment to compose myself and stop blushing, I walked into the bathroom and stripped off also before getting into the shower with Tyler. "Y'know, I think you're bringing sexy back." I commented with a smile, kiss Tyler gently as the water poured down on us. Yup, I was deffinately going to miss this when I became too tubby to join my husband in the bath or shower.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:07 pm

I'm off to see my friends! Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Sorry, was owning my brother at Bastard Wink

Tyler: The shower was fun, but it couldn't last forever, once we had gotten out, I got dressed and started to get ready for work, after all, I had to go in less than an hour. I started to make some toast for myself. "Want anything?" I asked my wife.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 am

Zack Wilson; "Okay, Abby." He told his sister, shutting his eyes and turning on his side slightly. That's all he had wanted to do in the first place, but oh we'll. he wouldn't say that just in case she got angry with him. and he wouldn't want his sister angry with him in the middle of the night.

Suzie Sylvester; She laughed and looked down at her hand with a grin. "Oh, it's beautiful, Logey-poo." She said, her laugh transforming into a slight giggle because she had used that strange nickname for Logan. She leaned over to press a kiss to his lips and pulled away to look down at Linette. She snatched her up from the ground and held her in her lap, "I think Linette wants some of the action." She grinned and began attacking Linette's face with kisses, making her giggle uncontrollably.

Charlie McLeary; His eyes got noticeably happier as she asked him if he would like to hear her now. So she was comfortable with letting a guy who was still somewhat of a stranger listen to her? He should've guessed so. She probably played in front of crowds of strangers before. Playing for him was no different, though he liked to think that it was. He nodded, and smiled softly, "Yeah, sure."

Giselle Caldwell; She walked over to the drawer with the bottle opener and opened the top while Jeremy spoke. She wouldn't do the teeth thing because she wasn't that hardcore. "I guess I can understand that..." She replied as she walked over to Jeremy and sat down in his lap, letting one arm rest around the back of his neck, while her other hand held the bottle. She brought the bottle up to her lips and took a couple of swigs, though she didn't gulp nearly as much beer as Jeremy had. She assumed he just wanted to get drunk fast, and she didn't blame him. it was a sticky situation. He just wanted to forget about it.

sorry for the somewhat short posts. I usually don't reply before school, and I'm probably going to regret not going back to sleep until six, but oh well. ill live. Razz

be back after school. bye!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 am

I sooooo sorry about not posting D: I've been feeling like total crap... D:

After getting back inside with Bentley in her arms, there was a bell hop who stopped her at the door and handed her a letter. She wasn't sure who it was from, because the return address was not on the envelope. She didn't know what to think, let alone what was going to be inside... She never expected it to be this... She walked up to her room and sat down on her bed after she put Bentley in is play pen. She sat on her bed, and leaned against her wall. She carefully opened up the envelope and pulled out the slightly messy hand written letter. She unfolded it, and began to read. As she read, multiple tears flowed down her face. She couldn't believe this was happening.. She quickly scooped up Bentley in her arms, letter still in hand, and practically ran to his room. She opened the door without waiting, no one... She wondered where else he could be... She didn't know how long it was since the letter was mailed, and she was freaking out. Tears fogged her vision, and she almost fell down the stairs trying to get to the front door. Before she made it to the door, she spotted Kodi. She handed Bentley to Kodi and begged him to look after her son until she returned. He agreed, and she took off running into town. Knowing Joe, he was probably still here, maybe in an ally somewhere, thinking. When she got into town, she slowed to a jog. Adrenaline was pushing her to jog faster. So many things were rushing through her head. She didn't know what to think. Tears welled in her eyes, and it continued to blur her vision. She looked down every ally on both sides of the road. Finally she spotted him, sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall. She walked over to him. "A Letter??" She asked, her eyes welling with tears, and her voice cracking. "A Letter is all I get as your goodbye?!" She said, both anger and sadness taking over her body. Tears streamed down her face as she looked down at him. "How could you?" Her voice went quiet and her voice cracked again as the tears stained her face.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:00 am

*Cries tears of joy* He draws so beautifuly... and I look so thin...but im not that thin ;_; im glad he sees me as thin. I keep saying im chubby ;_;

and how are you feeling now, wolf?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 am

I'm okay I guess. Razz My head and my stomach are killing me, but I'm okay.
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:07 am

take some killers?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:18 am

I did.. Haven't kicked in yet :/
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:24 am

ah
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  -Wolf-Girl- Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:27 am

I just about cried making that post for Ryan.. D:
-Wolf-Girl-
-Wolf-Girl-

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:29 am

;_; awh
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:25 am

Omg. Lonestar - Amazed on Bliss X3
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:28 am

"Uhhh... I'll just have some carrots and mayonnaise please, sir chef." I replied when I followed Tyler into the kitchen and down at the table. "Actually no, I think we have some nutella, so carrots and nutella please!" It sounded weird, I know, but I just felt in the mood for it.

Abby sighed and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

'Logey-poo'? Seriously? I rolled my eyes and vowed to get revenge for that nickname later, but for now I was just enjoying watching Suzie kiss Linette a lot, something that looked really weird to me, but then again I didn't know how to act around babies so... Yeah... "Y'know, it's almost as if you were born to be a mom." I complimented my girlfriend. "You're really good at, like, playing with her and stuff."

"Mhmm." I finished off my beer quickly and set the bottle down. Then I pressed my lips to Giselle's neck as she drank and chuckled. "This feels really weird." I mumbled against her skin before kissing her there. "Did you know that this is the first time I've had a drink since the kids were born? Yeah, I've been staying sober so that I'm not a bad influence or anything but tonight I reeeaaally want - no need to get drunk."

I was reading through the different spells for killing someone, deciding which to use on myself, when I heard Ryan's voice. I quickly shut the spell book but didn't look up, because I could hear the tears in her voice and if I saw them I knew I'd do whatever it took to stop that, but I couldn't I needed to stay away from her, Kiara and Hope to keep them safe. Her words irked me though, and it probably showed in my voice. "What was I supposed to do? Walk into the mansion, covered in the blood of another man and watch myself break your heart or something?! Besides, going back to the mansion would've made things worse! I'm a killer, Ryan, nothing but a monstrous killer, and you'd be wise not to get close to me." It hurt to push her away when she had been so understanding about my past before, but it was for the best, Ryan deserved someone so much better than me, someone stronger, not sadistic, with a decent history, not a shameful one. "Now is that all you wanted to complain about, because I'd like it if you left now." I didn't want to commit my sucide i front of Ryan, that would break her, I just wanted her to leave so that I could just disappear from her life quietly and become nothing but a memory to her.

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:31 am

Anyway, hey guys, and poor Morgan DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down