House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 am

Marco: "It's nice to meet you too." I said with a smile afd then after a bite of the delicious tasting pancakes, I added, "Summer suits you perfectly, because both the season and the girl are beautiful." Okay maybe that was a bit flirty, and I didn't plan on dating her so I probably shouldn't do that.

Sammi: "I don't think it's contagious." I said, my words ending oin a shudder, of course it wasn't contagious, only woman could get pregnant, and in all honesty, I just wanted to break down and tell him the truth but I daren't!

Nikki: "I'm ready now." I told him with a smile, then I walked with him to get his stuff in the car. I was silent for the whole ride because I had nothing to say.

Sorry they suck and I cba to write a reply for Bex :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 am

I laughed and smiled. "Thanks..." I say and finished off my plate and set the fork an plate into the sink and wiped off my hands. "So what kind of immortal are you? Since you do live at the mansion and all..." I say with a smile and pulled some of my light redish hair out of my face and behind my ear.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:34 am

Fair enough ^_^

"Oh awesome! In which case-" I pulled Sammi onto my lap and gave her a nice, long kiss to make up for all the times I've wanted to kiss her lately but haven't. Once I pulled away, I grinned at Sammi and added. "You better get well soon, though. It's pancake day on Tuesday and Valentines day on Thursday, so you can't be ill for those days! Speaking of Valentines day, what should we do, 'cause I've never really celebrated valentines day." Not seriously, anyways. Back in the old days, Jer and I gave a rose to ever pretty girl in sight and flirted with them, but that wasn't really serious and that was in the past. I needed to think of something serious and awesome to get/do for Sammi.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:37 am

wheres gavin? Suspect
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:40 am

Dunno, but he wont be on Monday-Thursday and possibly not Friday, because he's going to London for a couple days.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:41 am

Marco: "Oh I'm just human, but my sister's a weerwolf, and she's only fourteen so I gotta look after her." I said with a smile, "What are you?" I asked her in return.

Sammi: I smiled and kissed hinm back when I could, I shrugged. "I dunno." I said, "I'm so helpful aren't I?" I laughed slightly. "We don't have to do anything oif you don't want to." I said with a shrug, because I never really did anything on Valentine's day.

Meep, sorry they sucked Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:45 am

I tilted my head alittle and looked at him. "Oh I'm a witch. A full witch." I was confused. Normally a werewolf family gives birth to each child having the wolf gene in them. That is unless it didn't kick in get or be was from different pair of people. But I didn't want to ask since it my be a bad turn out. "How old are you anyways?" I asked and leaned back on the couñter.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:46 am

I sighed then thought for a moment. "How about we do do something on Valentines day, just nothing too romantic like maybe, uhhh... I dunno, cook food together or play a video game or eat nothing but junk food." I really didn't know what to do, but I hoped I had thought of something that sounded good to my girlfriend.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 am

AW! we're gonna miss him ;_;
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 am

Dilynn: Covering her face with her hands to hide her sudden amusement, she shook her head. When she regained control over herself, she withdrew her hands and smirked. "Its definitely not because of... That. Trust me." Walking back to the bed, she sat on the edge before laying her head back onto his lap, covering her face with the cowboy hat. Was it usual for her to be so friendly with anyone? No, she wasn't the type to talk a lot unless she knew them which happened rarely. Brody though, she didn't have to pretend to be somebody she wasn't. There was this bubbly, fun Dilynn that she hadnt ever experienced within herself when she was with him and she loved it. Practically couldn't get enough of it. As long as the depressing topics stayed away she was fine and he was the best person to be around.

Corey: "I suppose bonding would take place but you would bond with him too if we have a son. It's not solely a father son relationship." He shrugged and placed a hand on her stomach. "Four weeks, I think I can wait that long. Maybe." It seemed so far away though, and he couldn't wait for the baby to be born already. Normal fatherly problems or was this different?

Dexter: Once they got to the club, he helped her out of the jeep and grabbed his guitar from the back. "If you want, you can come to the back with me. Or you can sit up front for a while talking to the bartender before the club opens. He's a nice guy, I suppose." The first choice is what he hoped that she would choose, since it involved the two of them hanging out, but he couldn't be too picky about it. She could do whatever she wanted to do.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:55 am

Marco: "I'm nineteen, and how old are you?" She looked really young, pehaps around my age at a guess.

Sammi: I nooded. "We'll play video games and eat junk food and stuff." I laughed a little because that sounded like a nice plan to me!

God they sucked! DX

Nikki: "I think I'll come with you." I said with a smile, I didn't want to be alone with some guy I didn't know! I freaked out easily, so leaving me alone with someone I didn't know oin a place I didn't know was a bad idea.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 am

"Oh, I see... Ok." I guess I'd have trust her on that one, because I couldn't exactly look for evidence, that'd be creepy and disgusting. As Dilynn rested her head in my lap, I twirled a lock of hair in between my fingers absent mindedly. Why couldn't Dilynn be my girlfriend again? I mean, she was amazing and pretty an- oh yeah, she didn't want to eve visit my hometown, let alone live there, because she felt she 'Belonged here'. I heaved a sigh at that, because it was the only thing holding me back, really. I'd say that I'd stay here to be with her, but as she belonged in this mansion, I belonged in Tennessee, so I couldn't stay. I could feel myself getting depressed and decided a distraction was in order, so I looked down at the hat-covered face of Dilynn and said, "If this full moon thing's getting you down, lets go and do something fun. That'll cheer you up." And hopefully it would cheer me up too.

"Woohoo! Sounds like a plan!" I grinned and hugged Sammi before getting up and stealing the milk carton from her. "Now come on, gorgeous, lets go and find something to do. Sitting around doing nothing's kinda starting to bore me."
((Fail DX))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 am

i smiled and looked at him. "Ya but I wouldn't want him to be a mommys boy. " I say and tapped his hands that were on my stomach. "I don't need him made fun of cause he's a mommys boy. Iv seen it through my life time." I shrugged alittle and ran a hand through my hair.

For someone his age he seemed kinda older. He look like he was in his earlier 20s or so. "I just turned 21" I say with a small smile. "I looks younger through I know. I say with a small laugh and ruffled my bangs alittle.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:22 am

Sammi: "Okay, so what do you want to do?" I asked him bstretching a little but not bothering to stand up yet, since we handnt decided on what we were going to do.

Marco: "Awesome." I said with a grin, as I finished off the pancakes and put them in the dishwasher. I didn't know what else to do, so once she had finished, I took her plate and put it in there as well. "So how long have you been here?" I asked leaning against the counter.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:25 am

Dilynn: Lifting the hat up with her hand, she smirked up at him and nodded. "Let's do something, I need of this stress filled mood and you usually have the right medicine for that." Getting off his lap, she stood and stretched out a bit, ridding herself of the stiffness sleep had caused her. "What do you suppose we do Brody, since your the man wih the plan?" Crossing her arms over her chest, she examined his face again. Why was it that the only guy she happened to like wasn't even going to stick around long enough? Was it just her usual bad luck taking affect again? That's what it seemed to be, and she hated it. The one thing she wanted she couldn't even have. Maybe she was doomed to be stuck on the sidelines forever? Deciding it was too depressing to think about, she uncrossed her arms and ran a hand through her hair keeping her eyes on her best friend.

Corey: "I just hope that you both would have a better relationship than my mother and I, that's all. Which I already know will happen anyway, but I just want to make sure that he would never have to feel the way I did. If its a boy of course."

Dexter: Taking her by the hand, he walked inside the club and straight to the back where everyone was setting up. Putting his guitar case down, he turned to Nikki and cupped her face in his hands. "Thanks for coming along, it really means a lot to me that your here. Now I'll be able to walk onto the stage and avoid a panic attack. Plus, your the best girlfriend a guy could have so by you coming only furthered my knowledge of that."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 am

Nikki: I grinned then and leaned in to press a quick kiss against his lips, "Don't worry, I'm always going to be here, to support you, and to love you." I told him with a smile.

Gah that sucked DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

"I dunno." I shrugged a little then thought about it. "Want to watch a movie? And then make out during a movie?" I winked at Sammi, then took another sip from the milk carton. "You can pick the movie if it helps persuade you. I'm not fussy what we watch." I'll be distracted by Sammi anyway.

I'm the man with the plan, huh? Well I didn't have a clue what we could do. At all. I bit my lip as I thought of things we could do on such a cold day, then I shrugged. "Maybe we could, like, go shopping in town and you can try on clothes and I could say what looks good and what doesn't? Or we could go to the movie theatre or something. I don't really mind as long as it entertains you, really." If it entertained Dilynn, it would probably entertain me, because Dilynn was pretty amusing when she was in a good mood and stuff.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 am

Sammi: I grinned, "sounds like a good idea!" I said with a grin and hopped up, heading into the rec room, "So.. Let's take a random lucky dip!" I said and closed my eyes and chose a dvd, but put it back right away, Magic Mike probably wasn't the rihgt thing to watch, but maybe I will when I'm alone. Then I dipped again and pulled out Monster's Ink. "How 'bout this?" I asked, showing him the dvd.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 am

I chuckled at the first option, but I wasn't gonna watch it with Sammi, because male strippers just didn't appeal to me... Now if it was female strippers, I wouldn't mind one bit! When Sammi pulled out Monsters Inc., I smiled and nodded. "I haven't watched this one in a while so yeah." I took the dvd from Sammi, saying, "Go and sit down, I'll set things up for you." but as Sammi turned to head to the couch, I slapped her *ss and chuckled. Then I set up the dvd and joined my girlfriend on the couch.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 am

Omg it's a miracle! Phil won a challenge! *cough*cheat*cough*

Sammi: I let out a little squeek as he slapped my ass, then I just laughed and sat down, with it still tingling slightly. Then waited for the movie to start and snuggled up to Jason a bit, pressing kisses to his neck already.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:20 am

Oh boy, at this rate we weren't even going to watch the movie! I let out a happy sigh once the shudders had stopped running down my spine, then closed my eyes and tilted my head back so that Sammi had access to any part of my neck that she desired. As one arm wrapped around Sammi, the other reached across and started rubbing circles into my girl's thigh. "You know, you're just asking to be dragged upstairs to your bedroom right now, little missy." I practically purred. "And I thought you wanted to watch the movie."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 am

Dilynn: "Shopping? I'm surprised you want to go shopping, but sure! I'd love to see what you think about clothing, that way I would have a guys opinion on an outfit and perhaps it would make things easier in the dating department." With a wink, she walked to her closet and pulled out a light jacket before tugging it on. "We have to walk this time though, sadly. Rex has the jeep. Walking will be nice though, more time for conversation and less time for concentration on driving." Shrugging, she turned back to him and walked to where he sat. "Cmon big guy, lets get moving." Grabbing his hand, she pulled him up the best she could since he was a rather large guy, and smirked. "Maybe we'll find something for you to wear that isn't so, Tennessee? Not that I don't appreiciate the look because I really do, but a switch up might look well on you. Besides, if you don't mind, I had plans on taking you dancing tonight and Tennessee isn't really the style people typically wear to clubs."

Dexter: "Good, because I'd do the same thing for you anyway. Just because, well, I love you. I really wish that you could show off your fox ears and such here too, since I really love those. I just want you to know that, alright. It doesn't matter if you've got some different looks than other people, I still love you anyway." Leaning forward, he pressed his lips to hers this time. Letting it last linger than she had allowed, he only pulled away because he heard the bartender say that the club was opening in five.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:27 am

Dancing? Oh boy. "Uhhh, ok, but I can't really dance..." I rubbed the back of my neck a little, then took my hat from Dilynn, putting it on my own head. "But sure, if you want to go shopping for stuff for me, that's fine. Maybe you can find my something that's more... City guy." I didn't let go of Dilynn's hand, I just tightened the grip a little, because it was kind of cute how tiny her hand was compared to mine and I wanted to keep holding it for a little longer.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:38 am

Sammi: Oh shit that was one thing I didn't need, but I could tease him all I wanted.. Right? "Would you rather I stopped?" I askeed him in a low seductive voice. I kind of did want to watch the movie, but I was allowed to kiss my boyfriend and turn him on. It waskind of easy, and pretty fun!

Nikki: I grinned at the mention of my fox ears, he liked them! And he loved me. He really did! And that was just one of the most amazing feelings ever. "Need any help?" I asked him, because throughout the show, I would be bringing his drinks.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 am

"No no, you can, y'know, keep doing what you're doing." I replied, smirking a little and opening my eyes to look at my super sexy girlfriend. I'm just warning you that if you keep doing it for too long and struggle to control yourself, this might end up with us fading in your bedroom later. If we even make it to the bedroom." My smirk grew, because I was implying that I'd fade with Sammi right there on the couch - or at least in the rec room - if she went too far. I wasn't joking either, I probably would f*** her in the rec room. If it had a lock on the door, at least.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next