House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:36 am

Nikki: "Yeah, the door's open." I said, I was dressed in sewatpants and a snug, plain t-shirt. I was just tryong to find my baseball cap, because then I could hide my ears. I managed to find it, and because it was red it matched my top! Yay! I knew Dexter was performing tonight so I had to be there, but I couldn't go out in public looking like I usually do, even though I liked my fox ears and tail, nobody could know! So yeah.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 am

Scampi1998 wrote:
Actually, eithjr way: Darren, Marco and Chloe, but I have to go, bbl!

We could do Darren and Summer. :p I just remembered
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:45 am

Lol XD Cool cool! I'm doing homework, but I can watch it later or something Very Happy

"Howdy ma'am." I greeted Dilynn, just because I knew she liked it when I used a stereotypical cowboy greeting and stuff - she seemed to like my cowboy side, though I wasn't sure why. I walked into the super tidy room and looked around, worried for a moment about lying down on her bed and messing it up like I usually did. "I so you've tidied your room a bit, not that it really need much tidying, in my opinion." I told Dilynn, looking her up and down subtly. She didn't seem to match the room, if you know what I mean. Like you'd expect a really uptight person to live have a super clean room, but in jeans and a hoodie and, from what I could see, no shirt - she could've just been wearing a lower cut t-shirt or something -, Dilynn looked super casual and relaxed and stuff. I think I prefered a super casual Dilynn to an uptight Dilynn anyway.

"That's a great idea! I'll text Dayna later and see what she says." I loved how Tyler was supporting me and stuff. A year and a half ago when I was dating Jet and Dayna offered me a position in her band while I was pregnant, Jet had told me not to do it, just because he didn't want to be stuck with Cody when he was born and I had to go to practice. He was the most unsupportive guy I had ever met and I couldn't believe I so stupidly fell for him. But Tyler was different. He didn't shoot down my dreams, he told me to follow my dreams, even suggested things to help me, and didn't care about my being pregnant while accomplishing something I've wanted to do since I was 5. I was really lucky to have a guy like Tyler and I was glad that no one could take him away from me now that we were happily married.

I rolled my eyes at Sammi's joke, then nodded my head in understanding as I closed the carton and handed it back. "It's still a bit mean to steal the milk carton, other people need to drink the milk. But now I guess they can't, otherwise they'd get your evil germs." I was only teasing Sammi, and to prove it, I had tickled her and said 'Evil germs' in a goofy voice. Shrugging a little, I added. "Meh, oh well, I'll buy the mansion another carton of milk later... Or maybe tomorrow or something..."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:46 am

Name- Summer
Nickname(s)- Summer
Age- 21
Gender- Female
Immortal- Witch
Family- I'm an only kid in my family. My mom and dad are still together after 29 years of marriage.
Quotes(?)- 'Just be yourself.'
Friends- None so far
Enemies- Wannabes
Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Nope
Talents- Singers and hitting every note right also good at casting spells.
Flaws- Whenever I'm pressured to hurry things up I freak out and start to mummble which mess spells up a lot.
Type (Perfect guy/gal)- I like guys who like me for me. Not someone who likes me cause of my voice or because of my body or cause of my powers.
Personality- To many I'm a total sweet heart. I care and make sure no one is hurt and everyone is fine. When I see someone upset and I don't know them very well I will still try to make them happy. But I'm also have a had side. I can go mean if you do something wrong. Like try to hurt my friends. I will hurt you or through a ball of fire at you.
[b]Favorite subjects/Interests-
I love a lot of types of music. But not any of thoese old fashion like music. I like the new kind of music. Like rock, pop things like that.
Goals- To be famous and start a record and have a lot of fans who love me.
History- History: I grew up having a normal childhood. When I was younger I would love to lotsen and watch people sing on tv. I always wanted to see how it would be like so whenever I sang my mom would always video tap me. When Inwas older and watched the taps I was so cute. So I kept singing and singing. I got better and I started to write my own songs.
Style- Skinny jeans and a normal top. The ones that're kinda tight and stuff. Sometimes I also throw on a jacket too. And I also where dresses something's. Sometimes I have this white fluffy small jacket I wear with dresses.
Looks-
The House Of Immortality - Page 37 Beautiful,ginger,girl,red,hair,redhead,woman-977972e8500a5834c2b62bc5ce5d0e30_h_large

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 am

Alright wolfie
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:51 am

You can only have one personalitry, vampire, so please van you werite one instead of 'meet me'?

Gimme a min to reply wolfie Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 am

Tyler: I nodded with a smile, then added, "Don't forget to tell her the good news." I told my wife with a small laugh. I was glad that she was getting to record songs because it gave her a chance to follow her dream career. You know what else would be cool? If she went on tour and stuff, after the next kid was born of course, that way, Bex could really live her dream!

Sammi: I started giggling and squirming around when he tickled me, and the voice just cause me to laugh harder. Then once I calmed down, I shrugged, "The stuff usually reappears after a day or something." I said, there was never a shortage in the mansion, it was kind of like magic!

Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:56 am

Fixed it scampi
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:03 am

Thanks, so, Darren and Summer? I think Darren's busy, but Marco's free if you want...
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:04 am

Ya sure :p
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 am

Can you start please? I've found out a super fast way to earn money on Animal Crossing on the wii Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:10 am

"I wont. She's probably hovering over the phone like, 'Why hasn't she called yet? Is it good news? Is it bad news?' I giggled and then finished off my chinese. Cody seemed to be finished too. so I took his and my plates to the sink, washing them up. Unless Tyler and TJ gobbled down the rest of the chinese, it looked like we'd have some leftover for tomorrow, which was good because I wouldn't mind having some chinese for lunch too! Woop woop! I felt a tug at my shirt then and looked down at Cody. 'Can we have cookies now, mummy?' He asked, giving me that adorable puppy look with his big blue eyes. I couldn't resist, but I tried my best. "Give it a couple more minutes, Cody-kins. Wait for your dinner to go down and then you can have some cookies. For now, just go and do your homework, ok?" He frowned but did as he was told, running upstairs to do his homework. "Same goes for you, TJ. Do a little homework after dinner, then you can eat the cookies."

"True, true, but I'd feel bad for those who want to drink milk tonight but can't because you've infected it." I shrugged once again and then snuggled into Sammi, my arms wrapping around her waist as I pressed a couple light kisses to her shoulder. "I know you don't like me asking, but how're you feeling? Any better yet or still all yuck and stuff?" I just wanted to know because I cared and wanted to know if Sammi was getting any better or worse. Hopefully she'd be better before Valentines day, not that I had anything planned - I didn't have a clue what Sammi would like me to do for Valentines day!!!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 am

Dilynn: "I suppose not, but I usually go crazy trying to make everything perfect when I'm really stressed out about stuff. Thanks though, for your opinion." Leaning against her dresser, she heaved a sigh and smiled at him. "So, how's my favorite cowboy today then?" How many other cowboys did she even know? It didn't matter of course, since he would be her favorite anyway, but he was really the only one. With that thick accent, friendly personality, and such good looks, why wouldn't he be her favorite? Walking to him and taking the hat off his head, she placed it on her own and smirked up at him. This close, it wasn't hard to see every detail of his face. Those amazing eyes, the perfection of his features that she seemed to find hard not to stare at anyway, and his fantastic lips that could always form the best smiles. It was hard not to imagine him being with somebody. He was a catch, for sure. A catch that she didn't have the permit for nor the bravery to scoop up. Friendship, that's where it ended for the two of them or she'd just wind up heartbroken and it didn't seem worth all the pain.

Dexter: Entering her room, he noticed her apparel and smirked. She hadn't forgotten, and that was enough to convince him everything would be alright. "Im performing tonight, wanna carpool or something? Rex offered to take me in his jeep..." If she wanted to go by herself, it wouldn't hurt too much. Sometimes it was better to set up without any distractions and Nikki was definitely a distraction of the good kind.

Corey: "Hey, watch it. I'm ticklish Mrs. Tulson." Chuckling, he wrapped an arm aroun her again and hugged her to his chest the he's the could avoiding the bump. "When do you think we'll find out what the baby is? A month? Weeks?" Finding out the gender would make things easier, name wise and clothing of course. That's why thy hadn't really gotten anything yet so they didn wind up with pink for a boy.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 am

I woke up and stretched my arms alittle. I found that I fell asleep on my labtoo as I was working out a beat for a song of mine. I rubbed my eyes and stood up and walked to the bathroom. My hair wasn't that messed up but still was messed up on one side. I ran a brush through my hair then slipped into a white tank top with some light blue shorts and headed downstairs. I was hungry so I decided to make some pancakes so I got out the mix and the tools and started to pour the mix into a pan.

I looked at him then down at my stomach. It was kinda hard to tell since its been like a few weeks and I'm looking like I'm 4 months. I rested a hand on my stomach and then looked back up at him. "I think maybe in a few weeks we can find out. Maybe like 4 weeks would be good time." I say and looked up at Corey. "What do you want it to be. Boy or girl?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 am

I wasn't really paying much attention after Dilynn said that she cleaned a lot when she was stressed, but I did manage to answer her question. "I'm ok, I guess." I felt like we needed to talk about things though, so I took Dilynn by the hand and led her to her bed, sitting us both down on the edge. "So, what's got you all stressed out?" I asked, a concerned frown replacing my smile as I lowered my head so that I could see Dilynn's eyes beyond my hat.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:20 am

HAIIII
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 am

TJ: I nodded as I finished my last mouthful and took my plate to the sink, I took dad's as well because he was finished too, snd then I headed up to do some homework.

Tyler: I had a drink of water after TJ took my playte, then once I wsa no longer thirsty, I headed over to Bex. "So, you had a good day, and I'm going to make it even better." Because the kids were out of site for now, I kissed Bex passionatelyt.

Sammi: I smiled, "I feel a bit better today," I said as I let him kiss my shoulder which always relaxed me. "So it's an improvement from yesterday." I said as I took another drink of milk, and in less than a week there would be a major improvement, because I wouldn't be carrying a kid anymore and everything will be back to normal!

Nikki: "Uhmm, if he's okay with taking me then sure, if not I'm fine with walking there." I told him with a smile although walking would take longer I could easily shift, so either way I didn't mind, I just didn't want to freak Rex out!

Marco: I was happy for Candi, but now I had nothing to do! So I headed downstairs, only to smell pancakes! Yum! I headed into the kitchen, and at the sight of a girl making pancakes I smirked, "Awww, thankyou! How did you know I loved pancakes?" I asked her, teasing her!

Sorry the posts are crap and I poofed :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowhunter Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:44 am

Vamp wanna rp? Id need a repost
Shadowhunter
Shadowhunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 am

i heard someone behind me and I turned around and saw a guy. I laughed little and shrugged. "who doesn't love pancakes? Their awesome. Even more with my special toppings" I smiled and looked down at my pancakes. "You want any? I have enough for two people." I say with a smile and flipped the pancakes onto a plate and looked at him.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:50 am

Marco: "Well if you're offering." I said and took a plate and started to put toppings on. "Thanks, I'm Marco." I told her with a smile.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 am

I smiled and got myself a plate an a fork and sat in the counter and looked at him. "I'm Summer" I say and took a bite of my pancakes. They were nice and fluffy but also sweet cause of the syrup I mixed in the mix and the chocolate chips. "It's nice to meet you Marco
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 am

I smirked and kissed Tyler back for a moment before pulling away. "Oh I like were this is going." I murmured against his lips before crushing mine against his again. How long would it take the boys to do their homework? 30 minutes? An hour? That was enough for a quick make-out session on the couch, right? Well, we'd soon find out! My hands travelledup Tyler's chest until my fingers were able to curl around the collar of his shirt, and then I started walking backwards, heading into the living room, dragging Tyler behind me, as we kept our lips locked together. This was gonna be sooo good! By far the best day ever!

"Good good." I smiled, glad to hear that Sammi was getting better, because then we could go back to being our old flirty, sex-driven selves! Seriously, I hadn't even kissed Sammi once on the lips since I found out she was ill, because I didn't want to get ill too, and going for so long without... Physical activities was really really hard for me! Which reminded me... "Have you figured out whether or not it's contagious yet?" I murmured against my girlfriend's shoulder, kissing her there before gently biting the skin, just giving it a couple playful nips, not trying to hurt her or anything.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 am

Dilynn: "Don't worry about it, I'm just overreacting anyway." Shaking her head, she slipped her hand out of his reluctantly and smoothed out the bed sheets absent mindedly. "The full moons coming up, and I have to.. You know. I always get like this around this time every month. We probably shouldn't talk about it, it's not really worth the risk of arguing and such about wether or not I am what I am." Standing, she walked to her dresser and pulled out a tank top to wear since she felt a bit odd only in a hoodie. Walking into the bathroom, she removed her hoodie and tossed it into the laundry basket. Perhaps the topic needed to be avoided, because she valued the new found friendship she had created with him, but also because she was slightly ashamed now of what she was being so close to a human and normal life. She just wanted to be normal as well. Puting her tank top on, she sighed and exited the bathroom again adjusting the hat onto her head like it was before. "I'm sure spending time with my best friend will cheer me up, what do you say?"

Corey: "Im not really too picky with genders. Ive really always wanted a son first though, to protect a daughter if need be. It just made sense to me. Honestly I don't really mind which gender it will be just as long as they're healthy." And semi normal, that kuch he could hope for. A normal child with a little extra vampire power, nothing over the top and such.

Dexter: "Trust me, he won't mind. My cousin will be overjoyed to have you tide with us beautiful." Pressing a kiss to her cheek, he took her hand in his free one and smirked. "Are you ready or shall I come back in a few minutes? I have to practice at the club for a while before they open and then we're all set to play and such so we have to leave kinda early."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 am

"I was thinking the same. It would be nice to have a son who's protective of his younger sister." I say with a smile and looked down at my stomach. Maybe it would come out to be a boy. I would be dead if it was twins through. I wouldn't get any sleep. So hopefully it's one. Hopefully a boy. "Plus if its a boy you guys can bond and do guy stuff."

Last edited by Blood-Vampire on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 am

My frown deepened, because I wanted us to be able to discuss this sort of thing without it leading to an arguement. Sure I thought she was insane because she thought she was a werewolf, but I still wanted Dilynn to feel like she could talk to me about anything. I nodded a little to Dilynn, but I just wanted to say one tiny thing, which would either make her laugh or just annoy her. "You sure it's not your, you know, girl problems, that cause you to get all stressed out this time of the month." I bit my lip, waiting to be slapped or something. Back at home, there was a high chance that, if you talked to a girl about their monthly issues - unless they confront you about it first - you'd get slapped, so I was waiting for the same reaction from Dilynn.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next