House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
rae
Firefly155
-Wolf-Girl-
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Britt-21
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:50 am

hey guys. ^_^ might be on before i go to bed... maybe. idk. but yeah. just wanted to pop on and say hiiii.

rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 am

Dilynn: "Mhm, city boy clothing might look a bit off on you though. Since I'm used to this manlier sort of apparel on you." She shrugged and began walking to the door, not even bothering to remove her hand from his. It just, felt great. The pressure he used to hold her smaller hand just enough to send her mind wandering towards what the feel of his arms around her small frame would feel like, in a more.. Meaningful hug. Was it wdonbof her to think such things about him, since they were supposed to be friends and all. Or was it just her choice that they were friends? If so, she wanted to turn to him now and claim her much more than friendly attraction to him. Couldn't, she couldn't. That would ruin things if he didn't accept her, and would ruin things for her if he did. She'd have to deal with his absence soon enough and if they made any sort of advancement beyond friends she would have to sulk in her loneliness soon enough with distant phone calls and periodical visits for her to Tennessee and him to here.

Dexter: "I think I've got everything arranged, but you could help me in another way..." He smirked and brushed his thumb across her cheekbone gently. "You could give me another kiss, as a token of good luck? I'll really need it for what I'm about to attempt." He could already feel the nervousness rising up in him again, even though he had fought so hard to contain it before.

Hi Rae Smile
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:58 am

Friend's friend just called me cute. *Hyper-f***ing-ventillates.* How am I meant to respond to that?!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:08 am

"Yeah, because this kind of outfit just screams manly." I joked, flexing the arm muscles of my free arm a little and laughing. "Ok, ok, so maybe not a city boy outfit, but maybe something else, something that's just as manly as this, but less country boy." As we reached the front door, I opened it with my free hand, still not letting go since it felt nice, and allowed Dilynn to walk out first. "As for you, we'll get you a nice outfit to wear, not too over the top or showy, but something fun and pretty."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:14 am

Sammi: I laughed a little, "I know I'll be able to control myself, but I don't know if you will." I smirked a little, pressing a final kiss to his neck, then snuggled up next to him and watched the movie. After a few minutes, I kissed his neck a couple of times again, then laid down on the couch, my head in his lap, just because I could.

Nikki: "Okay." I said with a smile and pressed a kiss to his lips, slightly longer than last time, then had to go because people were waiting for him, "Don't worry, you'll do great." I told him as I made my way up to the bar, and got him the drink he had been given, and I took it up to the stage, putting it on a beermat then heading back to the bart, gettuing myself a coke.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 am

I chuckled a little, but then I froze as Sammi moved her head down to my lap. She was so close to... She wouldn't try and... Would she? No, no, that sort of teasing would be foul play and Sammi knew it, she wouldn't do that unless she really wanted to fade. Relaxing, trusting Sammi not to be evilly cruel with her teasing, I ran my hands through my girlfriend's hair a couple times and then watched the movie with her.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:34 am

Sammi: Jason was comfy, and the way he ran his hands through my hair relaxed me so much. I tried to focus on the movie, but my eyes ended up closing, and before I knew it I had silently fallen asleep on Jason, I guess all that crying earlier had made me tired, but i would need my sleep, because whether I liked it or not, tomorrow was the day I go through with... Whatever happens when you get an abortion! While I was outside up against the mansion, I had text Dayna to tell her I had already got it sorted and found out how much it cost, so Dayna knew how much to bring.

Poor Sammi... I have a plan, she'll be sad the first day, then get over it and be happy, then on Friday, she goes into depression Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:41 am

Dilynn: "Sounds good to me, something fun and pretty. To boost the lack of allure I have already." Shaking her head with a smile, she tried to think of what exactly could be considered pretty. A dress, which she wouldn't be caught dead in, would be considered pretty. It really didn't seem like anything she liked was considered pretty, more tomboyish. T shirts, jeans, converse sneakers, that sort of thing. Some guys found that attractive, right? She couldn't be sure, but if he wanted to pick something fun and pretty out with her then that must be what he preferred in women so she would play along. "We'll just try and get you something you like, mixed with something I think would look good for you. Hows that? An inbetween."

Dexter: Taking out his guitar and a pick, he walked into the stage and sat on the stool in the center. "Hello everyone, my names Dexter Philips and I'm here to play some of my songs for your erntertainment. Give me a moment to be the rest of the crew ready and we'll begin." Looking behind him at everyone, they all nodded and so he started. "There's a song I want to sing now about a young girl who I have feelings for and I'd love to share it with you. Feel free to clap along and please, enjoy."

songs in order:

I can't imagine how it would feel to know that your going to do something like that. I mean, I'm 21 and out of college, so I'm sorta ready for children so I hate that she's going through with this. I understand, but if I had gotten my girlfriend pregnant I wouldn't allow her to have one. I'd take my child after she gave birth or something. That's just me, I don't know. I don't mean any offense to either Jason nor Sammi, I just don't know how one could do something like that.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:48 am

Don't worry, she doesn't care what peop think of her, but I would just like to bring up an earlier conversation, Jason would easily give Sammi the choice: the baby or him. I'm sure he said that, so she's scared and she doesn't want to drop out of school because of the kid, and she has had a long talk with Dayna about it, so it appears to be her only option, Ryker, and I dunno if that's how to spell your name, so if it's wrong, my apologies!

Nikki: I smiled and blushed at the same time because I knew the song was about me, so I couldn't help but now smile! I tapped my foot along to ther song out of habit. It was still unbelievable that he loved me! I mean, I had just wanted to learn guitar from him by being in my fox form, but now, we were a couple, and he loved me!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:51 am

Oh noes! D:

When the movie ended, I looked down to see that Sammi was asleep. Her illness was making her sleepy now. Sighing a little, I turned off the tv by the remote, not botherig to deak with the dvd, then carried Sammi upstairs to her room. I used my elbow to open the door, then my foot to close it, before I rested Sammi on the bed. I stripped her until she was just in her underwear, then struggled to put on her shirt again so that she was wearing some form of pyjamas. Surprisingly Sammi didn't wake up and for a moment I thought she was dead, but nope, she lived. Tucking her in under the covers, I joined her and snuggled into her, closing my eyes then falling asleep.

"An in between sounds good." I replied with a shrug. "But just to let you know, you have a lot of allure. It's just that most boys are too busy staring up girls' skirts and down their low-cut shirts to notice the allure of a normal, nice, not... - excuse my language, can't think of a nicer word - slutty girl." I rolled my eyes slightly at the guys who were like that, then looked at Dilynn, yeah, I was going to find her a nice outfit that wasn't showy at all, otherwise I'd get mad at a couple guys in the place Dilynn was dragging me to.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:01 am

You spelled it right, don't worry. I understand it may be her only option, but it isn't solely her fault that this is happening to her so I believe that saying "it's the baby or me" is kinda childish. I can also understand that one must be scared of having a child, since you two are just now even saying "I love you" and all. I just believe that if she was to have he child instead it wouldn't be appropriate for one to disocialize himself from the two of them just because he doesn't want to take responsibility for what he had a hand in doing. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want a child whilst in college either. It was the hardest time in my life and a child would have increased that, but it's destroying a human being. Adoption, hell, I'd be willing to adopt a child now. Not theirs of course, since that would cause them pain in seeing their child around once in awhile, but it's another option. There isn't always just one.

Dilynn: "I know what you mean, but I think your just being nice because your my friend and your a nice guy. Allure, please. I have a complete lack in allure Brody, I've been told." Looking at the ground, she kicked a few pebbles as they walked and tried to think of something else to say. "So you don't find girls who wear that sort of stuff attractive, in any way? If you say no, then you'd be just about the only man on earth my friend. That's all a man wants, from personal experience. Like window shopping, he gets to see everything before it gets real."

Dexter: When he took a break between songs, he notified the audience that they had a five minute recess and walked to the back and then offstage. Once he got to the bar where Nikki was, he pulled her into a loose hug sinc she didn't want her to get sweaty from him because that was a tad gross. "So, what do you think so far beautiful? Think I can swipe a record deal someday?"
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:06 am

Mhmm :/ first she's going to hgate herself because she got rid of the kid, the feel worse and really guilty that she hadn't told Jason, then how she had dragged Dayna into it and how she had paid for it, not Sammi, so Sammi feels as if she owes Dayna, so she doesn't eat much, is distant, then starts questioning things, would she pass her exams? Will she get her dream career as. A lawyer? Or would she be stuck at the mansion forever? Jason wouldn't love her forever, so how long would it take him to find a new girlfriend? Not long, he had inhuman good looks. She would be alone for the rest of her life, and then she would die alone. Of course I'm not saying those things are gonna happen, but they're what Sammi is gonna feel XD

I'll reply tomorrow linz, because I'm tired, I'm juist gonna talk, and probably argue XD

Actually, she considered that, however she would still have to miss a lot of school, plus going through pregnancy and she would have to tell Jason, and he would probably freak out and such, so that wouldn't be a good idea.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:09 am

Yay sniw Rolling Eyes I'm sick of it -_- it's cold, wet and horrible. I hate snow sometimes -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 am

((I didn't say it's me or the kid! I said I wouldn't know what to do! *Emo corner.* You're making me sound like a bad guy by letting Sammi go through with this. Just leave me alone, leave us alone -_- I'm not the bad guy, I'm practically the victim here -_-))

She changed the subiect but I went along with it, shaking my head in answer. "Nope, I'm not into those kind of girls. I'll admit, looks are an important factor for girl's I'm into and stuff, but those girls are practically throwing themselves at guys, begging to be used, and I'm not into that at all." We were nearing town now and I looked down at Dilynn and smirked a little. "To be honest, I'm into girls who have allure and don't even know it, and are brave enough to steal a cowboy's hat." I knew I shouldn't be flirting, but I was just curious about her reaction, really.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 am

Didn't you? I'm suer you said something like that Jason! *Sigh* Sorry. But Sammi is more of a victim than you are. *sigh* Sorry Jason, I'll stop talking about it now.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:19 am

Yeah, good idea -_- *Mumbles.* The moment I said 'I love you' things f***ed up. I knew it'd happen, but I didn't f***ing listen to myself -_- *Sighs.* Guys, lets just leave it, ok? It's just making people angry and upset. *Sits doen next to Jason and pats his shoulder.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:22 am

*Sighs and walks off*
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:24 am

*Sighs.* Oh boy, I don't like it when there's drama. -_-...
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:25 am

Well, I better get some sleep, although I probably won't be able to, but goodnight guys!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:33 am

Dilynn: Surprised slightly, she looked up at him confused as to wether he was talking about the same thing she had taken from that. Deciding that he probably was, she looked to the ground again and blushed a deep shade of red. "Well, your the only one to like a woman like that. They aren't in very high demand, at all." And she should know, honestly. The last time she had even been spoken to like this was in a bar someplace with some fresh out of highschool kid. It was a stupid mistake looking back on it, and it probably ruined her trust and everything for any other guy who happened to just show up. Besides Brody, he hadn't made any attempts in that way even though she craved some sort of knowledge on what he thought of her. This though, was unexpected. Did he really like her, and why?

*sighs* Sorry guys, I didnt mean to cause any arguement. I was just saying I didn't think it was the right decision. Getting rid of somebody who hasn't even had a chance yet, somebody who isnt to blame but is the only one severely punished. I just don't see any good in it. But that's honestly just my opinion and I'll just keep it to myself from now on. Seems as if I'm pretty unwanted around anyway. *shrugs*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 am

Yeah, well, you don't know what it's like for us to be in this position. If you were in the same position, you'd probably think the same way. A kid would just f*** our lives big time, even pregnancy would f*** things up so... Yeah... No more abortion debates, ok? Me no likey, so Jason, shh, and Ryker, shh.

"Unfortunately I have to admit that's true, but it's not the fault of the women, it's the fault of men, and I apologise on behalf of every guy who hasn't realised how amazing you are. We walked down the main street in town and then I looked around, biting my lip a little. "Should we search for your clothes first or mine? Baringin mind that search for clothes for me would probably be the hardest."

Got to go, bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:16 pm

gah. seeing all of these promos for the Bates Motel is making me too excited for it. :S lol.

anyways, ill reply tomorrow after school. and if anyone has reports besides midget, and wolfie, that would be nice to have so i can reply to the right thing. Smile thanks!

goodnight/morning all!
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Okies Rae Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 pm

I woke up in bed alone. Good, it meant no awkward moments when Darren realised that he slept with me while he was drunk. Standing up, I stretched out my normal limbs, followed by my wings then grabbed some clean clothes. Heading into the bathroom, I took a shower, dried myself, then dressed and did other bathroom stuff, ending with putting my dirty clothes in the laundrey basket... Now what? I didn't have the energy to beat someone up, it was too windy for flying, maybe I'd just have to resort to watching tv like normal people, but that would mean being the slghtest bit social towards others in the room. With nothing else to do, I attempted flying onto the roof, which was a struggle but I survived, and I just sat there, watching the snowflakes fall and thinking about how s*** everyone in the mansion was. Except for Darren, he seemed pretty bad*ss yesterday for a goody two shoes type.

I blushed more, but then saw Sierra blush too and smiled, glad that I wasn't the only one. "Thanks. I'm glad I didn't, you know, mess things up entirely." I smiled, pressing a kiss to Sierra's slightly heated cheek. "And, uh, if it helps, I kinda enjoyed it too." Before I could get more embarassed, I added. "Now I'm meant to be putting my foot up on a cushion or something so maybe we should go to the living room, unless you want to sleep a bit longer..." It was weird for Sierra to sleep, because she never usually slept. I wondered if she was feeling ok or something.

"Mhmm. I might have to give it a try at some point, although if things go wrong, it could mean permanently burning blood to the pan or wahetever I used to cook it, which wouldn't be nice for the non blood drinkers." Shrugging slighty, I stoo up and walked over to Kodi, giving him a hug as I watched him cook. "What do you like to put on your pancakes, Kodi-bear?" I asked my best and only friend curiously, wondering whether he was a sweet or savoury kind of guy.

My eyes opened thanks to the nright sunshine. I was in Kyle's room, with Kylie Kyle snuggling into me, one arm draped across my stomach. I was confused about how I got here, since the last thing I remembered was watching a movie with Mr Sleepy, but considering the fact that I was snuggling with Kyle, I decided not to worry. Rubbing my eyes a little, I snuggled into my boyfriend, rubbing my nose against his jaw, kinda of nuzzling it, then heaved a happy sigh and smiled, closing my eyes again but not falling asleep.

I was lying next to Nathalie, still sound asleep. I hadn't told Nathalie that I got to stay here yet - I couldn't find a perfect moment last night - so I still needed to do that, but for now I was too busy sleeping and couldn't be bothered.

"I thought you deserved to know how much you mean to me. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to say the L word because of past events, but I don't want you to think that because I don't say it, I don't have strong feelings for you." As much as I had changed, my insecurities and issues would stay, perhaps one day they'll go away and I'll be able to tell Ryan those three important words but right now I just couldn't. Every time I wanted to say it, I was just reminded about how the last time I said it ended with me alone in bed the next day.

I heaved a content sigh and laid back in bed, snuggling into Sam with axleg draped across his own and an arm wrapped around his waist. I did try to go back to sleep but sleep never came, so instead I just pressed a couple light kisses to Sam's shoulder and mumbled. "I can't sleep now, so I'll sleep on the train."

"Yeah, I guess." Suzie was right, I couldn't really deny that, and she had managed to be brave and take care of Linette and stuff - I mean, if she wanted to, she could've put Linette up for adoption but she didn't - so I should be brave and reunite with my parents. It might turn out to be a really good thing, maybe... Smiling a little, I kissed Suzie, then pulled away from her to add. "The next time you decide to get me a crazy christmas present though, check that it's ok with me, ok? Just in case I really don't want to do whatever you plan to do."

Once Darkess was done in the bath, Galian grabbed a towel and dried his wife for her before handing her her clothes. As she dressed, Galian kissed and nipped at her neck playfully and then picked her up once she was done. "Movie time now, hm?"

I smirked and kissed Tyler back for a moment before pulling away. "Oh I like were this is going." I murmured against his lips before crushing mine against his again. How long would it take the boys to do their homework? 30 minutes? An hour? That was enough for a quick make-out session on the couch, right? Well, we'd soon find out! My hands travelled up Tyler's chest until my fingers were able to curl around the collar of his shirt, and then I started walking backwards, heading into the living room, dragging Tyler behind me, as we kept our lips locked together. This was gonna be sooo good! By far the best day ever!

Caius heard hesitation behind him and paused, turning around to see the girl pausing at the hallway of a floor. "Family and friends I pressume?" He asked but left no time for an answer. "Go and warn them, then meet me on the tenth floor. If I'm not there, move the tapestry aside, go through the door and follow the steps up, it will lead you into my secret abode." He then continued uo the stairs, intent on getting to his tablet.

The gazebo. No! NO! Why did he attack the place that held one of the most awesomest memories for me?! I stared wide eyed at the burning structure as it collapsed on itself and a feral snarl escaped my lips. He was going to pay! I could feel myself shifting into killer mode and I followed after Roje. She was already attacking him but I didn't care, I just kept kicking him in the head. I would've pulled Roje off of him, but she had him pinned pretty good so I didn't bother. "You b******! Why the f*** are you doing this? How dare you do this?!"

"Unfortunately I have to admit that's true, but it's not the fault of the women, it's the fault of men, and I apologise on behalf of every guy who hasn't realised how amazing you are. We walked down the main street in town and then I looked around, biting my lip a little. "Should we search for your clothes first or mine? Baring in mind that search for clothes for me would probably be the hardest."

Damn cat! Why did it always try and wake us up?! Yuki and jumped on me, startling me awake, and then she tried to clamber on Sammi to wake her up. Luckily I was able to grab Sammi's pet and put her on the floor before it had a chance but still! Heaving a sigh, I ran a hand down my face, then sat up, ruffling my hair. Sammi was gonna have a day off of school because of her illness, but I was gonna stop by later to get her work and notes and stuff so that she didn't miss anything, because I was being a good helpful boyfriend who wanted Sammi to do well and become successful and all that c***.

Might have to edit this a bit but I don't know :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Nikki: "Of course you can! I wouldn't be surprised if you got one by the end of the night." I told him with an encouraging smile. I knew that he would be able to do it, aslong as he kept writing songs like he had been doing, because the crowd seemed to love it! I know I loved it! With another grin, I leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, just because I could, but it didn't last long because there were lots of people around and it made me a bity shy and a touch embarrassed.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next