House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
8 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 am

Bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:41 am

For God's sake Xavier! Stole my gift idea for Matt from Dayne! Gosh! That's literally the same thing she was going to get! *Sigh* Anyway, my tiny keyboard can plug into my laptop so... Woohoo! Now... Would you like me to RP? Lisa and Joe have gone home, grandad is downstairs andd Kieran is with his friend. Can I have reposts again ^_^ I probably won't give the best replies and they'll e rushed' so I warn you now for spelling mistakes ^_^ Anyway... Hope y'all had a good Cristmas and Boxing day!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 am

"Oh, ok. Merry christmas, Nat." Her smile was contagious, and a huge grin also spread across my face, even though it probably looked stupid since I was still half asleep. Closing my eyes, I attempted to nuzzle Nathalie's shoulder and kiss her there, but instead nuzzled under her chin and kissed her throat, which felt kinda weird but I was sure that my girlfriend wouldn't mind. At least, I hoped she wouldn't. "My present to you requires getting up and moving, so maybe you should give me my gift first." I suggested, pretty much mumbling it against her neck.

Kyle was right, it was christmas, so I should just forget about my worries and focus on happiness, family, and presents. I allowed myself a small smile as I sat up and ran a hand through my hair. Then Kyle got a present out of the desk and I smiled even more, guessing that it was me. Once I was handed the present, I opened it, blushed bright red, and then let out a nervous laugh. "It's amazing Kyle... But I kinda sorta practically got you the same thing." Now my present to him would probably look stupid, but after putting the necklace on, I ran to my room and got it anyway. I hadn't really wrapped the present, but it was in a box anyway, so I just handed it to Kyle as it was. "Sorry, but in my defence, great minds think alike, right?"
present:

Even on christmas day I woke up stupidly early! Stupid daily WRO routine! I guess there was one good thing about getting up early though: I could put everyone's presents by the christmas tree in the living room. Well, almost everyones, I kinda wanted to give Sierra her present while we were in the bedroom to save us from getting any embarassing 'Awww!'s from the other girls in the house. Sneaking downstairs with a bunch of wrapped presents, I put them under the christmas tree, along with the other presents - I could see that some were labelled to me and that got me excited - before heading upstairs. I could tell that Sierra was already awake - she hardly ever slept - so I grabbed the little wrapped box from under the bed and held it out to her. "Merry christmas, Sierra. I hope you like it."
Present:

As we unfaded, I gave Sammi a final kiss and then smiled before getting up and pulling my boxers back on. "So, was that my christmas present, gorgeous?" I asked with a slight chuckle as I rummaged through Sammi's ripped clothes for her underwear, handed it to her, then grabbed one of my longer button-up shirts for her to wear. As I waited for an answer, I clambered back into bed next to my girlfriend, a huge grin plastered on my face.

Yay! Tyler had accepted Kit into the family! I beamed a huge grin and then leaned over the fox to kiss Tyler. "And now for the birthday boy's gifts." I told Tyler, clambering off of the bed and reaching underneath it. I pulled out, like, 25 cans of Lynx chocolate and then put them on the bed next to my fiance. "For your birthday present, I might have won a years supply of Lynx chocolate." I giggled. "I think it will last longer than that though. Aaaand..." I got up and ran to my closet again, pulling out a light blue checkered shirt before running back in. "Tra da! Merry Christmas!"

Cody woke up, his eyes widening in shock as he saw the ghost girl at the end on his bed. He was about to cry and call for mummy, but the girl smiled at him nicely and pointed to the corner of the room. Presents! All wrapped up and waiting for him and his brother to open them! Beaming a huge grin, Cody ignored the ghost girlcand climbed out of bed, running other to his brothers bed and jumping on it. Usually he didn't like waking his brother up, but today was different because today they got magically appearing presents. "T-----J-----!" Each syllable in his brothers name was drawn out (so it sounds like 'Teeeeeeejaaaaaaay!') as he tugged on the sleeve of his brother pyjamas. "Look look! Those presents weren't there when we went to sleep!"

Oh... So Rascal liked Dayna's present from me, but not her own? I got her a sofa-shaped bed, for crying out loud, but she'd rather take a ride with Dayna than lounge around on her little sofa. I sighed and shook my head before going upstairs and into mine and Dayna's room, putting on a t-shirt and some sweat pants before walking into KJ's room. I knocked on the side of her carriage bed and then peeped inside. "Merry christmas, princess Kara-Jayne. Time for a special christmas breakfast before you see what Santa bought you."

My smile grew as Ryan sat down next to me and I moved closer to her without realising what I was doing. In the firelight her eyes shimmered more than usual which was simply... Amazing. I didn't allow myself to get carried away with my thoughts, however, otherwise we would have been sat in silence for a long time. "So, how are you and Bentley adjusting to life in the mansion?" I asked, deciding that it was a safe conversation starter that wouldn't drag up any bad memories for either of us.

"Don't worry, that's her way of saying that you're her friend. She does it to me, dad, and sometimes even Snowball too." I said once I had composed myself a little, standing up and walking closer to Kodi and Hope with Snowball following close behind me. "Maybe we should go for a walk or something. It'd be better than spendig christmas day in your room. You might have to disappoint a lot of women and put a shirt on first though, it's a little cold."

"Yay! I'm forgiven!" Even though I hadn't really done anything wrong, but I decided not to mention that otherwise I'd just start another arguement. I hugged Suzie a little and then kissed the top of her head before heading to the fridge, wanting a glass of orange juice and a cheese sandwhich for breakfast. I drunk my glass of orange juice before making my cheese sandwhich and then headed back over to Suzie. "Isn't pancakes a little unhealthy for the baby? I thought pregnant people are meant to eat healthy food all the time like fruit and stuff." I said before taking a bite of my sandwhich.

"Ah, I see." I frowned a little because I kinda understood what Mandie was going through. I had Bex, Jason, Zack, Abby and maybe even Giselle, but I still felt alone because Jenna wasn't here. The absence of just one person made christmas a very lonely day for me... I was about to say to tell Mandie that I understand what she's going through, but then I spotted Abby pushing Zack towards me. 'Can we give Zack to Trent for kissmas, daddy?' She asked. I fought back the urge to laugh and shook my head. "Sorry, little Rikku, but we've got to keep your brother. Why don't you two search for a toy you want to gve him, though." Abby frowned but let go of Zack and went to find a toy.

I had just finished changing when I heard Hayden ask me about breakfast so I peaked my head out. "Pancakes please! And I'll wake up Toby when I'm done." I closed the bathroom door and started doing the little things - brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, taking the pill ect.

((Sorry, that was the only thing I could think of getting Matt ^_^" But I hope you had a good christmas and boxing day too, Scampers Very Happy))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:49 am

It's okay ^_^ I'll just take ideas from what my mum got my dad XD And Bex and Sammi are gonna love Dayne, she's got themboth a Pandora Razz Ugh I keep putting Dayne instead of Dayna! Stupid smaall keyboard! Anyway, replies are gonna be crap, but whilst I'm replying, feel free to help yourself to straawberry bonbons Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:50 am

Don't like strawberry bonbons. *Goes to look up what a pandora is.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 am

Ohhh! Those weird bracelet things XD Ok!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:17 am

im just a horrible friend, arent I?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:18 am

No, what makes you say that?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:19 am

cause this girl cursed at me on the other site and I feel like a bad person.. I feel like I shouldnt be here anymore.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:21 am

Well she's a b****! And you should be here because we love you, Britt, in a friendly way, of course! *Huggles.* We need you! Don't go!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:23 am

*huggles* I need to rp.. I feel like no one wants to rp with me either

and im not suprised she probly makes others feel the same way..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:25 am

Rp with me, deary! Lilly and Vincent?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 am

sure :')
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 am

You start, because Lilly needs to get a babysitter - not Justin - to look after the kids.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 am

idk who would watch over them tho
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 am

Random angel. Betty the trustworthy angel. I don't know, anyone!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:36 am

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:40 am

There are both Succubus and Incubus in FFXIII. *Looks to Jason.* -_- F*** off. Anyway, Britt start!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 am

Nathalie: I laughed a little at his lazyness before getting up and pulling out a photo album in a carrier bag. "Sorry it's not wrapped up." I apologised.

Kyle: I chuckled. "Yup! Great minds think alike!" I agreedwith her before taking my present and putting it on. "Don't worry aboput it Tay, it's the thought that counts, and I love it anyway." I told her with a smile.

Sierra: I couldn't help but grin as he passed me his present, I opened it and my eyes widened. "I love it!" I told him as I put it on. "Yoursis downstairs though." I told him, "So I csan't ive it to yoy yet" I continued. I had made him a star, out of wood, like his birthday present. I had made Cloud and Tifa a Christmas tree, painted it green, added glitter for tinsel and colourful spots as boubles, I had made Marlene as horse and Claire a candy cane, painted red and white. They were all 3D, so the horse, star and candy cane could hook onto the tree, if they wanted to, that is.

Sammi: I put his shirt on, but not in theusual way. Oncee on, I climed next to him, unable to stop grinning. "Well, that and there's a couple more presents in my room." I told him.
((A silver watch and a bottle of Jack Daniels and Tequila. I can't remember which one I had decided on, so the lucky guy casn have bioth XD))

Tyler: My eyes had widened slightly at all the cans of Lynx chocolate, then smiled at the shirt. As I looked back towards the cans, I smirked slightly. "Trying to tell me something Bex?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

TJ: I grumbled a little because I was enjoying sleep. Then I saw the presents, and I was really confused.I went over to them, to see that they were from santa... He only ever left one present at the orpanage, well, one for each ofus... Maybe I had just been better this year...

And I'm sure I replied for Matt, something like Kara getting up, Matt asking if he can help her, she said no, then when she went to the bathroom, shee couldn't reach the sink and shouted for help?

Andyou could get Cloe to babysit,, altyhough she was gonna go see Dayna, meh, don't mind.

Sorry I poofed, got distracted ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:49 am

i guess you didnt have christina....

...why do i gotta start/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:53 am

Christina: I was in the bath, having a soak to relax and try not to worry anout things. When Firefly started barking, I worried slightly, I knew I should have locked the door! I quickly got out of the bath and pulled on my pyjamas, making them wet, but they were quite thick so they didnn't get very wet, then ran out to the bedroom, just to see Blade, so I smiled then.

Whoops I forgot about her ^_^
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 am

Blade chuckled, seeing his girlfriend soaked "you were taking a bath? You shouldnt get your clothes wet." he walked over and kissed her softly before pulling away "Why did you jump out of the bath anyway? You thought someone was sneeking in?" he wiggled his eyebrows and chuckled before kissing her head gently "Sorry for making you worry though."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:14 am

Oh yeah! In which case, lets just say Matt and KJ went downstairs and Matt dtarted making breakfast or something Very Happy

"That's fine. Thanks." I looked at the photo album and smiled a little, rubbing my eyes to wake myself up more. "My present to you should be on my bed, so go and get it. It's not wrapped either, though, so you'll have to delay your reaction until you comenack. Now where did I put my shirt?" I sat up and leaned out over the side of the bunk bed, but I leaned too far and fell out, whacking my head on the floor as I landed. "Ow... I'm ok. I think..."

"Ok, good." I smiled, my tail wagging like crazy, and kissed Kyle gently. Remember last year when we shared a candy cane together, like Lady and the Tramp but with a candy cane? That was fun! I think we should do it again, don't you?"

"Aww, that's a shame." I snuggled into Sierra a bit more. That was when Cloud came in, telling me that Tifa had gone into labor and that I was in harge whilehe took her to the hospital. Once he was gone, I pursed my lips before looking at Sierra and breaking into a smile. "Well, now that I'm in charge I say that I'm allowed to open my presents now. Care to join me, Miss Dawling?"

"Awesome! We should go to your room and open the presents." I pressed a kiss to Sammi's shoulder before looking at her new outfit once again. "Want to borrow some of my jeans to or will you be ok? I don't want other guys to see how sexy you look right now, otherwise I'd have a lot of competition to deal with." Then again, Sammi was so sexy no matter what she wore that I'd always have competition.

"Yes, I'm telling you never to change your deodrant because I love it when you smell like chocolate." I meant it seriously, but hearing the words being spoken, I realised how weird it sounded and bursted into laughter. "Anyway, time to get up. We should go and see if the kids are awake, then we can talk wedding stuff... If you want to, that is." Shrugging a little, I stood up and set Kit on the floor so that Tyler could get up and get dressed. "Should I just put the Lynx chocolate back under the bed for now? I can't really think of anywhere else 25 cans of deodrant can go right now.

Cody also got up and followed his brother, the shock in TJ's eyes causing Cody to worry that this might be a bad thing, that the presents weren't meant to be there. When TJ came to a stop, Cody hugged his leg and looked up at him. "Why are there presents here, TJ?" He asked in a small nervous voice. "Are they meant to be here?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:49 am

Christina: "Well clothes get wet if your scared that some random person is coming into your room and you have to get out of the bath really quickly." I rolled my eyes slightly but playfully before I left and headed into the bathroom again so I could drain the water, whilst in there I dried and brushed my hair and brushed my teeth before I went back out to Blade. "Where did you go anyway? I was beginning to think you'd left me on Christmas." I told him, siting on my bed and stroking Firefly who had joined me.

Nathalie: My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as he fell over the bed, it was kind of like he was drunnk! I jumped down next to him. "You sure you're okay?" I asked him worridly. All the poor guy wanted to do was get his shirt! Instead, he ended up falling off a bunk bed!

Sierra: How cute, Tifa's little baby was going to be born on Christmas, a little Christmas miracle. I smiled at Denzel inreturb. "I would love to join you, Captain Strife." I used Captain instead of Mr, Mr Strife just didn't sound right! We headed downstairs, and found Denzel's present, it was in one of those bags, so was everyone else's, that way, the shape of it didn't give it away.

Meant to be in bed, so I'll reply to the others on my tablet thingy Razz
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 pm

*sighs* I'm sorry, Logan. Sometimes you just say things, and they make me react like that... *frowns slightly and presses a kiss to his cheek* do you forgive me?
Look... I don't know if I actually want to tell you why I did it or not... *sighs and looks down at her hands, then back up at him* You looked so sad... And the way your eyes were shiny like you were about to cry, and your body posture just gave off a depressed vibe, and yet you were still there making christmas happen for your kids, it made me feel a whole mixture of emotions. And I don't know... I just did it...

Suzie Sylvester;

Her gaze raised to look over at Logan, "Yeah, so? I can have some chocolate chip pancakes every once in a while, if I wanna." She stuck out her tongue and went back to cooking the rest of her pancake. When the last one was done, she flipped it on top of the first one and poured some maple syrup on it. She added a little sprinkle of chocolate chips on top and smiled as she got out a fork. Before she took the first bite, she looked over at Logan and smirked. "Don't act like you aren't jealous of my bomb pancakes." And then she took a bite. Followed with a couple more.

Nadine Anderson;

She couldn't help but laugh at the two twins. They were just so stinking cute! And Abigail's idea to give Zack to Trent and Mandie for christmas. Adorable! "I think Trent would appreciate that gift, but I don't believe Mandie would be very approving of it. Trent like books, and stuffed animals." She stated, trying to list ideas for the kids that were easy, since everyone had stuffed toys and books. Leaning a bit closer to Jeremy, she said in a low tone, "Your kids are so adorable! And Abigail's red hair is so cute!"

Max Anderson;

He smiled and straightened up, grabbing the collar of his shirt in his hands and straightening them up. "Why, if you think it's cute, then yes. Let us name it Max." He chuckled slightly and looked over at Cassidy, "But, I honestly don't know. If only I could turn into a bat and find out! That would be cool. Like you turning into that adorable little wolf. Except for I would be a bat... But I could fly!"

Replies suck but oh well.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next