House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
8 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:38 am

I dunno if I feel up to rping, but maybe later.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:40 am

Oh she did? Ignore that bit then XD And I see, tiny snowflakes :3

Vincent sighed and then thought for a moment, coming up with an idea. "You're a princess, right? You can order that only I can help you in the shower. They might be a bit suspicious and think we plan other activites than a shower, but if I assure them that I wont take off my clothes, then perhaps they'd allow me to help you." It wouldn't matter if Vincent's clothes got wet, the majority of it was waterproof leather, he just wanted to be able to help Lilly as much as he could considering the fact that it was his fault that she was even in the hospital.

Ok Scampi Smile
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:43 am

Lilly: I looked at him "They should allow you otherwise. You are my husband." I hugged his hand to me "but it is a good idea, thing is you cannot get my wound wet."

dying, sorry
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:47 am

"Very well, I'll try not to get the wound wet."
((Dying because Lilly needs to order the nurses about and they have to unhook her from the blood tranfusion-y IV thing and stuff.))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:54 am

lol XD

Lilly: I looked over at the button for the nurse, I pressed it and waited a few seconds before a Nurse had come in 'Yes, Lilly?' I smiled, glad someone knew what to call me "Do you think I could get a shower? Of course I wouldnt want anyone else touching me except my husband." 'What if he would try something else, Ma'am?' I shook my head "Dont worry, he isnt that type of man. Do you think it would be alright though?" the girl nodded and I smiled "Thanks, do you think you can unhook me from these things?" she nodded and started to do so. "Thanks again"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 am

'He isn't that type of man.' Vincent hid an amused smile behind his cape at his wife's words, because if they had faded together on a couch in a dressing room before, Vincent was certain that they could fade in the shower, so technically he was 'That kind of man.', although, giving the circumstances and the fact that they weren't in the privacy of their home, he wouldn't attempt such a thing. Once he had composed himself and the emotionless mask had returned, the gunslinger got up and removed the non waterproof items of clothing - the headband and his cape - as well as his shoes, socks and gun, which he quickly hid in one of the drawers close to the bed before anyone could see it and have ideas of stealing it. He then waited for Lilly to be unhooked from all the machines and hospital equipment, leaning against the nearby wall. "She'll be alright stopping the blood transfusion for 10 minutes or so, right? It's not going to harm her?" Vincent asked the nurse, knowing that, although the blood transfusion had almost finished anyway, there might possibly be something dangerous about stopping during the blood transfusion.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:18 am

The nurse nodded "she'll be fine. Most of the bag is gone anyway and her wound is sealed so thats also a good thing." the nurse then helpped lilly to her feet. "she might need help walking though."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 am

Vincent nodded his head in understand and walked towards Lilly and the nurse. Keeping away from the wound by standing on Lilly's left side, he wrapped an arm around her gently and encouraged her to lean on him for support. Once in the shower, Vincent let go, hesitating for a moment before deciding to ask Lilly before he did anything. "Do you need help taking off the gown or can you do that without opening the wound?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:39 am

Lilly: I leaned on vincent for support as we went for the bathroom in the room and I leaned on the wall "I think I could get it off." I reached for the string in the back and pulled it so it came undone, and then I did the lower one, sliding it off I blushed alittle. It kinda felt weird since it had been a while.. The nurse was already gone and the door was shut.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:51 am

Vincent allowed himself a small smile at Lilly's blush. Even though they were married and saw each naked several times, his wife still blushed. "Don't be embarassed, Lilly, you are beautiful." He told his wife, pressing a kiss to her cheek before starting the shower water. It was luke warm, but evetually heated to an appropriate temperature. For a moment, Vincent as unsure how to keep the wound dry, but then took off his glove, instructed Lilly told hold it carefully over the wound before helping her into the shower. Once in the shower, he started to help Lilly wash herself.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:55 am

Lilly: I stood there, holding the glove to the wound gently. I felt like a child being forced into a bath. But I loved baths.. I felt like I had a face on as I was being washed. I just stared at the floor and said nothing. The blood was washing off though, it was getting off my hair and making my hair look more blonde. "I feel like a kid, Vincent."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:01 am

"And thats a bad thing?" Vincent asked, frowning slighlty as he got some shampoo from a hands-free dispenser in the shower and started running the shampoo through Lilly's hair, getting it covered in the soapy substance. "I would give everything to return to my childhood, where it's ok to be ignorant and not selfish to be treated with a lot of attention." Once Lilly's hair was washed, he decided to massage her shoulders a little, to help ease her muscles after the tough battle.
((Meh, fail. Anyway, if I poof, I've gone to a party and will continue to be poofy :/))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:32 am

lilly: I shook my head "No it isnt a bad thing." I closed my eyes as he started to clean my hair "Well, you get all the attention from your wife, dont you?" I giggled alittle and winced "ow.." ok maybe giggling wasnt the best...

ok
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:41 am

"Don't laugh if it hurts you, Lilly." He told her. Pressing a kiss to her shoulder. "And yes, I get lots of attention from you." Smiling slightly, Vincent turned off the shower once the shampoo had run out of Lilly's hair. Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his wife before she could get cold. "I might need a towel as well, I also got soaked by the shower."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:53 am

Lilly: I let him wrap the towl around me as he finished and I dried my stomach first, patting it, and then taking the glove off and holding the towl around me "Thanks Vincent." I kissed his cheek lightly and looked at the closet "There should be another towl in there"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 am

"You're welcome, Lilly." Vincent walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a towel, drying himself off with it. He then retrieved his gloved and dried that off too before throwing the towel in the 'Used towel' bin. Picking up Lilly's night gown, he handed it to his wife and kissed her gently.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:01 am

Lilly" I closed my eyes as he kissed me and I kissed him back before we parted and I started to put my gown back on. "I just cant wait to get out of here. How is Galian, by the way?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:29 am

"The Galian Beast is fine, much better now that Darkess is back to her normal self." Vincent answered, carefully wrapping an arm around Lilly once again as he helped her walk back to the hospital room. "He was really worried that he had lost her to Hell and hatred, but luckily he managed to help her get her memory back."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:39 am

Lilly: I smiled "Thats good, He got his wife back. When she was taken from me.. I felt so useless, but Justin helpped me, and encouraged me to lead my people into victory and bring you back home along with the rest of the family. And I fought. Also foolish enough to fall for the tick your evil thing had in mind. We got through to you after that."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:01 am

Vincent nodded at Lilly's account of what happened, frowning as she called herself foolish. "You're not foolish, Lilly, anyone would've made that mistake." He pressed a kiss to Lilly's head before the nurse ushered Lilly back into bed abd hooked her up to the blood transfusion. It was almost done, so Lilly would be able to go home soon, and then Vincent could take Lilly on her christmas romantic dinner for 2.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:18 am

Lilly: I nodded alittle "But still. If only I knew, we wouldnt be here, and we would be home having a good time with the kids. but, thats Life. We always have concequences somehow." once the nurse left, I took Vincents hand "Ill be out in no time. Im sure the nurses here would give me painkillers for the pain."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:59 am

Ugg. I hate feeling this ill :/
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 am

DXXX poor scampi!
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:09 am

Mmm :/ Plus my phone is broke so that doesn't help :/ anyway batt time.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:10 am

DX
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content