House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+4
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
8 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:53 am

((Sames :/))

My smile grew as Ryan sat down next to me and I moved closer to her without realising what I was doing. In the firelight her eyes shimmered more than usual which was simply... Amazing. I didn't allow myself to get carried away with my thoughts, however, otherwise we would have been sat in silence for a long time. "So, how are you and Bentley adjusting to life in the mansion?" I asked, deciding that it was a safe conversation starter that wouldn't drag up any bad memories for either of us.

"Don't worry, that's her way of saying that you're her friend. She does it to me, dad, and sometimes even Snowball too." I said once I had composed myself a little, standing up and walking closer to Kodi and Hope with Snowball following close behind me. "Maybe we should go for a walk or something. It'd be better than spendig christmas day in your room. You might have to disappoint a lot of women and put a shirt on first though, it's a little cold."
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:10 am

Yeah, we could just skip. But to when? Dinner?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 am

Liinnzzz rp? :3 XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:24 am

Maybe. I don't know, I can't think of anything DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:29 am

Of course, but could you start? I'm finding it slightly difficult to rp right now because I'm suck babysitting my brother. Who's practically a terror on the entire human race, crazy five year olds.

Hmm, how about after dinner? Sammy and Reyna time to be alone for a bit?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:33 am

Britt-21 wrote:Liinnzzz rp? :3 XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:34 am

Ok.

I'm really strugglig to rp tonight. I don't know why DX
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:41 am

Of course, but could you start? I'm finding it slightly difficult to rp right now because I'm suck babysitting my brother. Who's practically a terror on the entire human race, crazy five year olds.
^^Britt
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:42 am

oh XD i thought u were talking to wolfy :p

should it be night time already
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 am

Hey guys
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:57 am

Hi modget! Wanna rp? Can't promise I'll be any good though :/
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:58 am

Sure, neither can I though I'm watching a film as well
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:02 am

Fair enough. You start or me?
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:05 am

Uh, you please
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:16 am

I woke up before Hayden even though I got less sleep than him. I grumbled a little at that, but annoyance turn into happiness as I saw my boyfriend's tattoo. Hee hee! He was mine, all mine! But the tattoo was wrong, it should've said 'Property of Yuffie Kisaragi'. Joking! Anyway, I got up and went into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Once I got out, I tried off and temporarily put my underwear back on before smirking. What would Hayden's reaction be if I was only in a towel? I couldn't be bothered to take off my underwear again though so I just slid my arms out of the bra straps - with great difficult, and then wrapped my towel around my body, hiding the straps and my underwear underneath it. There, that should be able to fool Haydie. Running a hand trough my still-damp hair, I walked into the bedroom, then climbed on top of the hot blonde man in my bed, leaning down to give him a quick kiss before sitting back up again. "Good morning, Hayden." I tried to use a deep seductive voice to add to my little experiment, keeping a sexy smirk on my face.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:17 am

Yeah, it could be night already.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:20 am

Hey, I'll reply to stuff later!

Max anderson;

He noticed a slightly confused look on her face when she opened the bat and he began to explain, "It's a vampire bat. You know, the kind of bats vampires are supposed to turn into? I wanted to get you a candy bag of blood, but I felt like you would scream upon opening it... So, I shyed away from it." He let a small chuckle escape his lips, and he shrugged. "It's fine, really. I wasn't expecting anything. Tis better to give than to receive anyways!" He smiled a little and gave her another side hug. "And you're welcome, Cassidy. I'm really glad I've met you!"

Thats a Repost so I can get something to reply to later. ^_^
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 am

"Yay! I'm forgiven!" Even though I hadn't really done anything wrong, but I decided not to mention that otherwise I'd just start another arguement. I hugged Suzie a little and then kissed the top of her head before heading to the fridge, wanting a glass of orange juice and a cheese sandwhich for breakfast. I drunk my glass of orange juice before making my cheese sandwhich and then headed back over to Suzie. "Isn't pancakes a little unhealthy for the baby? I thought pregnant people are meant to eat healthy food all the time like fruit and stuff." I said before taking a bite of my sandwhich.

"Ah, I see." I frowned a little because I kinda understood what Mandie was going through. I had Bex, Jason, Zack, Abby and maybe even Giselle, but I still felt alone because Jenna wasn't here. The absence of just one person made christmas a very lonely day for me... I was about to say to tell Mandie that I understand what she's going through, but then I spotted Abby pushing Zack towards me. 'Can we give Zack to Trent for kissmas, daddy?' She asked. I fought back the urge to laugh and shook my head. "Sorry, little Rikku, but we've got to keep your brother. Why don't you two search for a toy you want to gve him, though." Abby frowned but let go of Zack and went to find a toy.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am

Hayden: I blinked my eyes open slowly, and gave yuffie a sleepy smile. "Morning." That word sort of came out as a strange croak though, because I had finally opened my eyes enough to see her properly. Well I was definatly awake now. Damn, one of these days she'd probably wake me up naked with the way this was going, and give me a heart attack whilst she was at it, first a sexy santa outfit then a towel. Not that I minded. Having a hot girlfriend definatly had it's perks, that was for sure. I smirked a little and rose my hands, trailing it lightly up her leg till it reached the edge of the towel. "A towel suits you." She was really making it hard to wait until later. I'd happily pull that towel off right now if I weren't scared of Toby waking up, at least there was less chance of that at night after he'd just gone to bed.

Cassidy: Oh, so that was why he got me a bat, it made sense now. I grinned and leant into his hug. " I'm glad I met you as well, you're a great friend, Max. Thank you for these, their awesome." I held up the bat, taking a closer look at it. "I think I should call it Max, in honor of the vampire who got me it. What do ya think?" I tilted my head up to look at him with a smirk. "Is this what you'd look like if you turned into a bat? It's kinda cute I guess." I added with a laugh.

Brb dinnetr

midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:59 am

It looked like my experiment worked the way I was hoping it would! Haydenso wanted me, even though he'd only just woken. I let out a slight laugh at that before replying. "Why thank you, Hayden, but I'm wearing stuff underneath so don't get too excited. It's only underwear though, easy to take off." I smirked and kissed my boyfriend again before a thought crossed my mind, "If I wasn't wearing underwear underneath, what would you do?" I asked curiously, drawing patterns on Hayden's chest with my index finger.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:22 am

Hayden: I followed the movement of her finger for a moment before looking back up at her. "I'd use all my self restraint to stop myself from tearing it off you, and try to remember that there is a 6 year old nearby who could wake up at any minute. Much like I am now." I sat up slightly and gave her a quick kiss. "So I don't really want to ask this, but could you put some clothes on, please?" Maybe I could convince her to take another shower later or something, so we could play this out like I really want to.
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:29 am

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes playfully. "You didn't mind me being i my underwear last night, Mr Davies, but if I have to, then ok." Clambering off of Hayden, I skipped over to the drawers and pulled out some clean clothes as well as some clean underwear. "But," I added, spinning around to face my boyfriend. "If I have to get dressed, so do you." After sticking my tongue out at him, I skipped into the bathroom and started getting dressed, replaying Hayden's answer to my question over and over in my mind and blushig and smirking at the same time.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:43 am

Hayden: I watched her leave, a smirk on my face. But I quickly snapped out of it and climbed out of bed to get dressed into some fresh clothes. Once changed I went over to the bathroom door. "I'm going to go make some breakfast, what do you want?"
midget
midget

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:46 am

I had just finished changing when I heard Hayden ask me about breakfast so I peaked my head out. "Pancakes please! And I'll wake up Toby when I'm done." I closed the bathroom door and started doing the little things - brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, taking the pill ect.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  midget Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:52 am

I've got to go sorry
midget
midget

Back to top Go down