House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 21 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Reid- Pulling the back up and slinging it over his shoulder, he hit his lip a moment in thought. "I guess we could start with the kitchen? Since its absolutely my favorite place. Stereotypical for a teenage guy huh?" Letting out a slight chuckle, he nodded towards the kitchen and started walking. Slowly at first, making sure she was following. "After I show you the kitchen we can find your room and set your thigs down before finding the rest this place had to offer." He couldn't help but sneak a look back at her. She was quite beautiful, probably uninterested in such as a man as him, but one could always hope. He didn't usually look at women, but lately he found himself checking more and more out. She obviously wasn't a shifter, since she was quite old fashioned and they tended to be very modern. Possibly werewolf or vampire? The latter was the most possible, since she had such perfect porcelain skin and the stereotypical behavior of a vampire.

Corey- "Jet skiing sounds pretty nice as well. Your full of good ideas today huh?" He walked around her and cupped her face in his hands.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:37 pm

"Oh really now. I had no idea." I smirk and looked at him and leaned up and kissed him. I pulled away and wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. "I don't think I can wait so long for the wedding."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Miki: "Oh yes it does" (Thats it, first person time! XD) I laughed and watched him lick the frosting on his lips and finished his cupckae. Now I didnt really expect it but he took my hand holding the cupcake and I tried to keep it from my face untill he got my face and I laughed, looking at him "Oh? you wanna play like that?" I went into the fridge and grabbed the whipped cream can and made his face covered in it except for his eyes "Hello over grown hair santa! Can I have a puppy?"
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Jake- I closed my eyes for a moment, just enjoying the touch for a second. She'd just stayed quiet. I guess that meant she was alright with it. With trying to do this. And her actions helped me guess. I opened my eyes and looked at her for a second. I leaned in slowly giving her plenty of time to back up if she wanted before gently kissing her. My hand found it's place again at her neck and my eyes slid closed again.

Shelly- He wasn't all that good at cheering me up. He just made me think of all the bad stuff even more. "I don't want it." I turned my head so it was just against his chest and looked down at my rounded belly. I laid my hand on it before looking up at him. "I've thought of getting rid of it. But I just couldn't do it. I couldn't! It would be wrong..." I knew it would be wrong. I was a religious girl. It was the way I was raised. And I didn't want to go to hell for this.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Corey- "I don't know if I can wait that long to be married to you. Wanna change the date to a sooner one?" He raised an eyebrow and wrapped his arms around her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:23 pm

hey linz waanna rp? the 2 love birds fadeed already in ooc XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:24 pm

My iPods about to die, so they might be short posts. Is that alright?
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:26 pm

"If its ok with you then it's ok with me. We just have to get the date down and Dinah up anything else we need to do."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:26 pm

sure idc
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Corey- "Alright, how about next month? It'll still be warm enough for the beach wedding." He pressed gentle kisses across her face waiting for her response.

Riley- Walking out of the bathroom, his hand ruffled out his damp hair with towel and the other pulled on the ties of his sweatpants. He looked over at the bed and smiled at the sleeping Minx. Lately, they really didn't sleep much. Planning the wedding was stressful, and at least for him, he couldn't sleep under stress.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:50 pm

"Sounds good to me." I say with a smile and pull out my phone and held the camera up so it go both of us in it. I then tilt his head up and kissed him taking a picture of it. I then liked away and laughed. "Sorry. Had to."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Mark- So she was alright with how things were. That was good I supposed. Didn't make it alright though. "I'm glad you're happy with how things are." I thought for a second then smiled a bit. "Know what? While you're happy and I'm not doing anything let's go do something fun! You can choose."

Kersten- I wiped it off, rolling my eyes in Jason's direction playfully before waving at Kieran. "Hey there. Nice to see you again." I smiled flirtingly, just to mess with him. Plus it was fun. He was so young he didn't quite get it. Which made messing with him that much more enjoyable.

Jake- I closed my eyes for a moment, just enjoying the touch for a second. She'd just stayed quiet. I guess that meant she was alright with it. With trying to do this. And her actions helped me guess. I opened my eyes and looked at her for a second. I leaned in slowly giving her plenty of time to back up if she wanted before gently kissing her. My hand found it's place again at her neck and my eyes slid closed again.

Nate- (meh.)

Tara- I had gotten lost fairly quickly and had spent the rest of the night trying to find my way. I eventually did and walked back upstairs, my shoulders hunched. I was terrified that Mom would see me. When I passed her room I heard her crying. I felt a bit bad but I just kept walking until I got to my room. I locked the door behind me and went to the bed, just staring at the wall.

Jenna- She sounded worried. That wasn't good. I didn't want her to learn like this. And I definitely didn't want her to learn so young. She wouldn't understand. I'd tell her when she was older. For now I just smiled. "Guess I missed it. I was too focused on how pretty you look," I said with a little smile as I ran a hand through her hair.

James- (Meh as well)

Shelly- He wasn't all that good at cheering me up. He just made me think of all the bad stuff even more. "I don't want it." I turned my head so it was just against his chest and looked down at my rounded belly. I laid my hand on it before looking up at him. "I've thought of getting rid of it. But I just couldn't do it. I couldn't! It would be wrong..." I knew it would be wrong. I was a religious girl. It was the way I was raised. And I didn't want to go to hell for this.

Trey- I managed to make it back inside, not able to focus on anything in front of me. I walked into a random room - I don't think anyone was living here at the moment. I didn't exactly make it to the bed before passing out on the floor, my broken wing trapped under me. And when I woke up my wing hurt like hell. I bared my teeth, trying not to scream. I sat up and grimaced. Oh god... My wing... I think it was broken! When I tried to stretch it out my theory was confirmed. I couldn't move it. Damnit.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Minx: I slept peacefully as Riley left the bed.I frowned in my sleep and hugged a pillow. Hearing a door open then close and then the running water. All this stress with the wedding was driving me nuts. it also caused me to have nightmares. I was running through the dark woods. dodging bear traps and tryign to get away from hunters. Thinking I did. I stopped and looked around. Seeing no one untill I turned and a stake drove through my heart. I woke up fast and didnt relize my actions. I was pinning Riley down. my hands at his neck and my eyes widen "Riley! Im so sorry!" I hugged him and sat him up "I didnt mean to..." I looked at him "it was the stress.."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Corey- "It's alright. I don't mind the pictures or anything." He tilted her head up and pressed a kiss to her lips. When he pulled away, he smiled and hugged her close again.

Riley- Coughing a few times, he rubbed his throat and shook his head. Once he was finally able to gain control of his breathing, his hand cupped her cheek. "It's alright. I understand about the stress and all." He pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. "I'm alright, and I know you didn't mean it, so it's not big deal." His lips pressed against her shoulder and he sighed. "We need to release some stress is all."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:13 pm

"Good cause I'm setting it as my background." I say with a smirk and curled into him as I setted the picture as my background. "Where's your phone?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:18 pm

Ryan Phillips; "I-I... Uh... Well, you could... You could give it up for adoption? I mean, there are a lot of couples who would like to have a kid that can't, right? Then you wouldn't have to take care of him or her." I wouldn't want her to get an abortion, and I think that was what she was aiming at. But, if she gave the baby up for adoption, then she wouldn't be killing it, and she could still check up on it... Well, if there was an open adoption. I guess... "But, if you wanted to keep it, I would promise to help you. You couldn't do it alone, Shelly..."

sorry, this is all i have the motivation to do.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Minx: I felt so bad! oh my gosh... I cant believe I was choking him... I hugged him back tightly "You know I wouldnt ever do that." I kissed his neck softly where my hand marks were, watching them heal up "How can we relieve the stress?" I asked softly and looking up at him. Never again would I want to be stressed..
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:30 pm

Corey- "In my room. Where I usually leave it." He shrugged and smiled. "I don't really have a use for it. I don't talk to anyone but you and I'm always with you anyway."

Riley- "Some fun would help. Maybe we could go do something in town? Some bowling or an arcade?" That was always fun with Mitchell, and he wanted to build good memories like that with Minx, so it was perfect. His neck felt considerably better, since the shifter healing kicked in and it was already fading away.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:32 pm

"But still. I could text you thinking i cant say out loud. Plus I can send you pics I take." I say with a smirk and looked down at my phone and show him the pic.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Corey- "I suppose I should start carrying it around then." He pulled his arms away from her and slipped his shirt off. "Ready for some actual swimming?" He tossed his shirt to the shore and grasped her hand in his.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Minx: Nodded "ok.. can we sleep some more though. I kinda lost it when I was hurting you." I sighed and cupped his face, Kissing him softly. and pulling away. my hands sliding into his hair. my eyes lookig more kind then ever. "Im really sorry though."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:43 pm

I laughed and nodded. "Hold on." I head Ito the shore and slip off my shirt and pull my phone out and wrapped it in our shirts. "Um Corey. Your wallet..."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Meh....
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down