House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Lol I like donuts. Yay.

I have a dimple in my chin that I've never noticed before. Woah.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Omg im so in love with Ben Barnes.. XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Ya, me to. Donuts are totally for the win.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Who's that brit? And sweetness. I should really work on my summer reading assignment, so I'm gonna do that. I'll still be on though, just a little poofy. It'll probably take half an hour or so. And that's only for two archetypes. Yaaaaayy. -_-
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:41 pm

I have homework to do tomorrow. *sigh* I'm really not sure how much school I'll be able to take. I already dread going. I'm scared of that place. But it's not like I can jus drop out... *sigh* Anyways, I'll see you guys tomorrow. It's time I went to sleep.

Please do get around to replying for Giselle sometime. I'll post for Shelly in the morning. (If I can)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:47 pm

DX mortie, i feel so bad for ya... Sad

and :O U DONT KOW WHO AT IS!? he plays caspian in chronicles of narnnia.
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:50 pm

ohhh, i know who you're talking about now.

and adam levine is so sexy. i dont care that he's 33. he's soooooo freaking sexy.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:51 pm

lol
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 pm

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Tumblr_m8tetc5h1k1rcj8rxo1_500

can we just take a moment and appreciate that...

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Tumblr_m8t36hqRlN1rd2f0fo1_250

just.... oh my god.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:06 pm

ok i agree XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:16 pm

yeah, i mean , holy...

The House Of Immortality - Page 22 Potter-gifs-body-ready

lolololololol.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:23 pm

XD
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:29 pm

YESSSSS. 2/5 parts of this archetypes project DONE. Three more parts to read, and I'll be good. I have a six or more hour drive to endure on monday, so I think I can finish up part three then. Part four I'll try to do while I'm in sunriver, or driving back, and part five, i'll either do coming back or one of the days i'm home. YESSSS. I CAN DO THISS.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:40 pm

After watching the hunger games with my mom, I think I'll read the trilogy again.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:53 pm

:O You guys already have it on DVD?! We have to wait until 3rd September! DX But yay! The trilogy's epic! My favourite book is Catching Fire :3

Anyways, sorry for the poof last night, I fell asleep. I'll just type up the OOC just for now and work on replies later:

Yay! Thank you Tyler! *Gives Tyler another kiss, not pulling away this time.* Hmmm... Well, if I have you all to myself, I'd like to do this. *Kisses Dayna gently at first, but slowly increases the passion.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Giselle Caldwell; I kept my hand on his cheek, though my thumb stopped moving once I felt his lips press up against mine. My eyes slipped shut instantly, and my other hand fell onto his chest. You know, for now I would just enjoy this. I didn't have to stay. He said that himself I knew that he wanted me to though, and there was a good possibility that I would. Zack would understand. He would have to. Yeah, my kids came before anything else, but I had to be happy in order to make the kids happy. It was only logic, right? I kissed him back once his kiss was over, since I didn't want to talk any more and it was actually quite enjoyable kissing Jake.

Hey Wolfie!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Hi! Finally, she's moving on. Maybe now she'll stop apologizing to me all the time -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 pm

*glares* it's truly taking all of my effort not to say something back right now. -_-

Patrick Lasorella; I rolled my eyes slightly and wiped off some of the whipped cream, but it fell on top of Miki's head. It actually kind of looked like a beehive! She could be Mrs. Claus! But I just hoped she didn't get mad. I smiled goofily, trying to soften the blow. I wasn't sure how she would reacts but I hoped she wouldn't get mad.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:13 pm

*Rolls eyes.* Whatever, Giselle. I was just trhying to be nice and say I'm glad I moved on. I'm sorry if it came out as an insult, but it's hard not to insult you -_- Jeremy, I'm going to give you a warning and then you're out of here!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Ruby Simmers; I let a small smile shine through in my face when he mentioned how 'stereotypical' it was for a teenage boy's favorite place to be the kitchen. It was a nice thing to have though. You don't find many men who can cook these days. I followed him, making sure he didn't get too far ahead of me. I was sure that if he rounded a corner and I didn't see, I would get terribly lost. I couldn't help but wonder what the rooms looked like here. Would they be like my (now ex, I suppose) love's room? Big and beautiful and elegant. Or would they be like my maid's quarters? Plain, and simple, and small, but still elegant. For now, all I could do was wonder and follow this nice man named Reid, who was wonderfully handsome, and terribly kind to me, as he guided me around the house of immortality.

Hmm, maybe if you didn't want it to be interpreted as an insult, the you should have put that face after it. -_- ever thought of that? Probably not. You're too busy with Jenna and OUR kids.
Giselle! I suggest you stop before I make you stay in your room like last time!
Please do it! Pleaseeee just do it!
*rolls eyes* go away Patrick.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:23 pm

And I have every right to be busy with Jenna and and our kids because I love them, all three of them, and I love Jenna more than I loved you, which I didn't think was even possible! And I've said countless times that if you want the kids more often you can, but you've been too busy acting all depressed about the s*** you caused to even really bother to look after them more often! -_-... *Walks over to Patrick and hides behind him.*
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:31 pm

I wouldn't ask for anything. Even with a discount most of this would still be expensive and I didn't want Peeta to waste so much money on me - He had already spent enough on me today and I wouldn't be able to pay him back for the dresses, the t-shirt and the pizza. Besides, his old chain would still be more special than all of these rings and necklaces because it was his. Deciding that I wouldn't allow myself to get distracted by the jewellery, otherwise Peeta would insist on buying it for me, I just followed him over to the mens rings and looked at them as he tried to search for the ring that he was looking for.

"Yes ma'am." I followed Lilly down the corridor and opened up the scroll. "Hmmm, lets see, age of coronation, who's allowed to be coronated blah blah blah... Ah! Here!" I pointed to a bunch of Wutaian text. "Before they can be coronated, the princess/princess must be married to someone of a worthy status, preferably of Wutaian blood." I rolled my eyes at that. "Change it please change it to something like 'The prince/princess does not need to marry but if they do, they can marry whoever they want, regardless of status and blood.'" That way, if me and Hayden did work things out, I'd still be ok to marry him... I really needed to talk to him about things soon...

I could choose? I thought for a moment but wasn't really sure. "Uhhh... Do you want to walk my dog with me? You don't have to if you think it's boring, I could always walk her later and we could do something else." I shrugged, because I didn't want to make Mark's day boring, especially since he had already been super bored by being lonely.

'Nice to see you too.' Kieran replied with a grin which made me smirk. I washed my dishes, dried them and put them away before trying to think of things me and Kersten could do since we had the house to ourselves again today.
((Gah DX))

"Oh..." Abby thought about it for a moment before deciding it was a good enough reason. "I'm pretty?" She asked as she played with a lock of hair that fell over her shoulders. Abby knew that she was pretty, she just wanted to hear someone else say, because that would make it sound even more true.

"Well, sometimes there's medical issues that can cause mood swings, right? And they could be easily curable once detected and given the right pills and stuff." I pointed out, just hoping Suzie would go along with it because, if it was something medical, I wanted her to get it treated ASAP before it gets worse and the grumpiness gets worse and stuff.

((Now to get ready to go out!))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:34 pm

*sighs and rolls her eyes* so, if I stop 'being depressed' and I move on, which happened a long time ago, then can we just get the f*ck along?! For the kids' sake at least? Because I would more than love to see them more. I just don't want to encounter you because any conversation I try to start always ends up like this. In a fight.
*looks back at Wolfie and shrigsc letting her stay there* understandable. Giselle can get pretty scary when she's mad.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Mhmm. *Nods.* *Sighs.* Fine, we'll try and get along for the kids' sakes, but I can't garuntee anything. And for seeing the kids meaning seeing me, I'll ask Jenna if she'll hand over the kids to you, that way we wont have to see each other so much.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Catching fire is probably my favorite too, because of Finnick Smile

Dilynn- She stumbled to the steps, taking hold of the railing in her hands. Maybe six was above her limit? Oh well, gotta live a little. It was quite a trouble to get up the steps, since she couldn't stop giggling and tripping on her own feet. There'd be a nic ehangover tomorrow, but for now, she was pretty numb to everything happening around her. There were no insults. No memories of the orphanage foggy up her thinking. There was just concentration on what she was doing and try to remember to breathe. The hall was spinning as she walked towards her room, which just made her giggle even more. There wasn't really anything she didn't giggle at. As she tried to open her door, she fumbled with the handle and just gave up after the fourth try. Turning around, she leaned back against the door and closed her eyes. The room had stopped spinning, of course since her eyes were closed, and she slid down the door. When she did open her eyes, she looked around and sighed. There were no people around, which was working in her favor. She'd be embarassed if Rex came by, or any person really.

Reid- Adjusting his hand on the bag, he entered the kitchen and looked back at her. "Well, this is it. I usually only come here to cook dinner for myself." He looked at a fe cabinets and smiled nervously. "I dont really know where everything is, my apologies for that. A tour guide is supposed to know that stuff." Most tour guides that is. Some have no clue what they are even doing.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next