House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 20 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:49 am

i can't sit here anymore. i need to go do something... im honestly either debating on going to sleep, or going to the grocery store down the street and getting some candy or something. i would much rather just go to sleep, but i think im gonna go to the store. at least if my dad says its okay... i hope he does.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:53 am

im going to the grocery store. i'll be back later. bye.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:54 am

"Ya I'm fine doing some work around here." I say and wipe my mouth and throw away my napkin and sit back down.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 am

Tim: I smiled as Emily grinned. SHe loved these kind of things, she daydreamed in school, she loved the farm, especially the horses, I knew her and Zoey were gonna get on well. I smiled and took the plates from the girls when they had finished and I washed them up and set them to dry.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:05 am

I smiled and looked over at him. I walked over to him and hopped on the counter. "Maybe later we could talk a walk around the farm."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 am

Tim: "Sure," I said with a smile as I washed the last plate.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 am

Gah DX My brain is drying! I'm gonna go to bed, mightcome on on phone though Smile
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:10 am

lol and vamp, the other rp?
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:15 am

I smiled and hopped off the counter and took his hand and headed outside when he finished.

Idk.......
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 am

c'mon plz! im bored :/
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:19 am

I'm short on breath right now and it's hard to breath. Plus I'm watching a movie
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:21 am

Tim: I smiled at her as we walked, I felt happier now, that I was home, and also because we had both adimitted our feelings for each other.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:24 am

how is it hard to breathe? and im playing a VV game! TT_TT
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:28 am

I looked over at him and smirked. I got behind him and hopped onto his back. "So. What to see first?"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:04 pm

for some reason the grocery store calms me... i don't know. it's just like, spending money makes me feel better. i know that's bad, but it just does.

i bought some donut holes, reeces, a three musketeer bar, and some nail polish and mascara. i feel better now, lol. and i talked to sami about jared, so i guess that made me feel better too.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:09 pm

lol ur a cool person
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:20 pm

yeah... okay... i'm gonna work on an all charrie post, so i'll be on but not exactly.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:27 pm

kk
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Ruby Simmers; I kneeled down next to Dennis and rubbed the top of his head. He was so adorable! "Well, Dennis is surely a cute dog." I stood up again and slung my duffel bag over my shoulder. "Do you think you can show me around? I know that I'll get lost... But, I'll only need to see it once. I'll remember." I smiled a little and folded my hands around the strap of the bag. Plus, it would give me an excuse to be around this gorgeous man.

Suzie Sylvester; "Well.. I don't know. How would that be beneficial to me?" I asked, un-burying my head from his side and looking up at him. Honestly, though... How would that help my mood swings? I mean, is it something medical? I really wasn't sure.... I'm not a doctor or anything, but to me, it didn't seem like it had anything to do with me medically. I could be wrong though... I wish I could just solve this with magic, but magic was a risky thing to use in these situations. Obviously... I mean, I lost my memory because of a stupid spell! I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about magic anymore. Unless I was doing stuff for fun. Not to solve life problems.

Ryan Phillips; "Because you're scared. And you're having a baby at nineteen, and from this moment on, your life is no longer your life. It's your life and your kid's life. And I'm sorry if I'm making you sad, or scared... I just start rambling when I'm like this..." I frowned a little and ran my hand up and down her arm. I had this urge to just kiss the top of her head, but I was too awkward, and I felt like she wouldn't like it. I just didn't think it was a good idea. I mean, it would maybe make her calm down, and help her feel better, but then it could go the complete opposite way. I wouldn't do it. She was already stressed enough, and I didn't want to make her even more stressed out by doing that... but i did want to do it...

Maddox Anderson; After I had hung up the phone, I threw it at the couch in my room. Sometimes, I just couldn't deal with Alliana. She was my daughter, and she had a psycho mom, and sometimes some of Izzy shone through her. It honestly made me nervous that one day, Alli was just going to turn into Izzy. I needed to distract myself from the surprisingly horrible conversation I just had with my first daughter, so I got up from my bed and walked out into the hallway. I went downstairs, strolling into the kitchen to find something to cook. I pulled out some cheese, and a tortilla to make myself a quesadilla. Why not?

Patrick Lasorella; After Miki and I had frosted the cupcakes and put sprinkles on them, I grabbed a blue one with purple sprinkles and peeled back the paper. I took a bite, and smiled a little. "We make some pretty good cupcakes, if I do say so myself." I ran a finger through the leftover frosting in the bowl, and I spread a bit on Miki's nose with a smirk. "Well, don't you look sexy with that red frosting on your nose." Almost as sexy as her red hair! I was totally kidding about the frosting though. I just hoped that she didn't get mad at me... that would be bad. Plus, I hoped that she knew that she could do it back.

Nadine Anderson; (I don't remember what the last post was... so...)

Giselle Caldwell; The fact that he even wanted to make an effort to be with me was so nice... I nodded and brought a hand up to his face, smiling a little as I ran my thumb across his cheek. Yeah, I guess the kids wouldn't find out. As long as they didn't see us together in public... The only thing that I would be worried about is Jeremy finding out. Why was I worried? I wasn't sure... I mean, he didn't care that I knew about Jenna. So, why did I care if he knew about my love life? Maybe I would get over it later... Maybe I wouldn't. But, I would have to make a decision soon, and I needed some time to think. I would think about it later, though. Before I went to bed. Because, now, I was enjoying myself too much.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Reid- "Of course. I'd be honored to show you around." He reached his hand out and looked at her curiously. "Want me to take your bag?" Of course Denny had gone back to chewing on his shoelaces and growling ferociously, or as ferociously as a young puppy could. He'd have to get a new pair of shoes if this continued. At least he didn't insist on chewing on shoes if they weren't on his feet.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 pm

if 3rd person is hard for u rae (of my charrie) let me know

Miki: as soon as she finished, they put the forosting and sprinkles on them. She grabbed a red topped one with rainbow sprinkles and started with the icing. The Icing was the first thing she ate of a cupcake, Cake. or Icecream cake. "We do dont we?" she laughed when he spreaded the red frosting on her nose. She looked at her nose crossed-eyed and tried getting it with her tounge. She laughed more and looked at him and taking some and smearing it on his nose but then dragged her finger down to his lips and covered them with frosting. Giggling "I love the color. it fits you." grinning, she took a bite of her cupcake

Last edited by Britt-21 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Well I do have a few friends you can meet. They din live to far away. Just like 20 minutes from the mansion."
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Corey- "I would like to meet some I your friends. Since you can never really have too many and mutual friends is always good for a relationship." He continued to kiss the back of her neck and kept close to her.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Ruby Simmers; I smiled slightly and slipped off the shoulder strap of the bag carefully down my arm. "If you would like to." I took the cushiony part and handed it to Reid. "Thank you. It means a lot." Usually, when I arrived at a new mansion, I would have to carry my own clothes to a maid's quarters, and I wouldn't get any special treatment. I would have to start work right away, and it was always so much, since it was difficult to find a housekeeper as talented as I was. Those days of my life were long over, although I never rid myself of my talents. "Where to first?" I asked him, taking a step inside and looking around. It looked lovely. A little more modern than I was used to, but better than the places I had been staying before.

Patrick Lasorella; "Oh, it does, huh?" I said with a smile. I licked the frosting off of my lips, and used a finger to wipe the frosting off of my nose. I finished off my cupcake, and grabbed her hand holding her cupcake, pressing it into her face. It left what was left of the frosting on the cupcake, around her nose. I chuckled, and smiled down at her, raising an eyebrow. "New look? I like it!" I winked and chuckled again.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 pm

I smiled and leaned into him as I looked out at the water. "We should go jet sking when we get a cabin on the lake." I say with a laugh.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next