House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+6
L is for Lindsey
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
Wolfsoul
Scampi
Blood-Vampire
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 19 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 am

((*Puts Cody to bed, changes into her pyjamas, and head to Tyler's room, straddling in bed and kissing him passionately.* Hey there Wink *Laughs.* We need to talk, but not in the serious 'we need to talk' way that means I'm breaking up with you, becaise I'd neeever do that. Ever. *Kisses KJ's head and, once she closes her eyes, smirks slightly at Dayna.* Now we don't have to act normal, if you don't want to, that is. Yay for finding Beau!))

"Yup, my dad has a skill for p***ing people off." The was because he was so strict on tradition and stuff that it was annoying, but now the rules were going to change and he couldn't do anything about it! "Thanks sooo much, Lilly. I owe you one. Maybe two, actually."

"Well, you wont." I smiled slightly and then added, "So, are you ready to go?" We were done with our pizzas, and we still had to look at rings and stuff for Peeta, so it was probably best if we left the food court now.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 am

*He smiled and stuck his arm out to her* Shall we go then Ma'am?

Reid- "Of course. I'd be honored to show you around." He reached his hand out and looked at her curiously. "Want me to take your bag?" Of course Denny had gone back to chewing on his shoelaces and growling ferociously, or as ferociously as a young puppy could. He'd have to get a new pair of shoes if this continued. At least he didn't insist on chewing on shoes if they weren't on his feet.

*Slightly surprised, he didn't reciprocate the kiss until he realized what was happening. His arm instinctually went around her waist and pulled her closer as he finally added his own passion to the kiss*
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:42 am

I first go to the stables and meadow and look at Emily. "Hey Emily. I just made some Mac and Cheese. Do you want any if so its in the kitchen." I sy and head to the store and tell Sarah about the Mac and cheese then head to Rose and tell her then head back in the kitchen.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

http://bergieteenlife.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 am

((*Relaxes a little now that Sammy's kissing her back and her fingers grip his shirt as she matches her boyfriend's passion, then takes it a little bit further.*))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:45 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:"Well I do have a few friends you can meet. They din live to far away. Just like 20 minutes from the mansion."

"Ya sure let's go. Just don't forget the bags." I say and take the trash and throw it away. I then walk back and grab some backs and take her hand and head to the place with the ring I hoped they would have.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:47 am

You know I love you and would never do something like that

Lilly: nodded "I see." I stood and walked to the door "You are very welcome. Would you be kind enough to show me where these book of laws are? Since I have no clue?"

*pulled away completely and pulled him into their room*
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 am

I would love to, but what if she wakes up? Goooooood. *Smiles* This is about the wedding or something, right? *Smirks* I kinda have my hands full. *Has suitcase in one hand and a bag in the other.* Mhm. *Smiles*

Tim: I smiled as I saw the girls come in, Emily said 'Yum!' When she came in, and I laughed, but then, her expression changed. 'You let him cook?' "Hey, I'm not that bad!" I said with another laugh, pretending to be offended.

Yeah, we were really lucky though, because this man had let her into his home since she had a harness on. She chews her collars -_-
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 am

I laugh and walk over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from the side. "Well I was the one who cooked it he just mixed the cheese and noodles together"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:53 am

Suzie Sylvester; I nodded, and buried my face into his side. "Yeah, but I'm usually not like that... I don't get mood swings." I still didn't understand. But, oh well. It would blow over in a couple of days. Hopefully....

Ryan Phillips; "Because you're scared. And you're having a baby at nineteen, and from this moment on, your life is no longer your life. It's your life and your kid's life. And I'm sorry if I'm making you sad, or scared... I just start rambling when I'm like this..."

Giselle Caldwell; I nodded and (sorry, i just can't right now...)

sorry for the failed posts.

so, yeah, i don't wanna be one of those girls that's like 'fml' cause her and her boyfriend broke up, but that just added fuel to the fire. one of my friends is moving in january, and i just don't want him to. my dad just told me last night that when my cousin moved in with us, my mom's aunt (who was like her mother) pretty must disowned her. he also said that we're a lot alike, in the sense that we both don't tell anyone our feelings, which he says is a very bad thing. it's just that i dont want to tell people because im afraid of what they might say back. like, if they don't feel the same way or something. he told me that if i can tell people their feelings, then i'll inspire him to do the same, and that's a lot of pressure. oh, yeah, and i hate talking to him. he wants me to be more open with him, and if i can't even be open to my friends, how am i supposed to be open with him? i'm trying. i'm really trying to be more open with people, but it always backfires, and just makes me keep things to myself again. the last thing... i've been thinking about trent a lot lately, and it just makes me sad. it makes me sad how much he's changing, and it makes me sad how we don't talk or hang out or anything anymore. it makes me sad that i don't like the people he hangs out with because they hate me, and it just makes me wonder if they're poisoning his thoughts to hate me too. i found a beach ball yesterday from the last lighthouse festival that he stole from me and wrote all over, and i nearly started to cry. i miss those memories, and i really do miss him. it's hard when you've known two people since second grade, and the first one you've already lost. I can't take losing my only good friend that i have left. i can't even consider him a best friend anymore, but i wish that we were. that's all i want, is for us to be best friends again. and i don't want jared to leave, he just moved here. he can't leave.

and sorry for the mega long thing that probably doesn't even make sense. i just really needed another living person to know all of that. and i don't have the guts to tell any of my friends that... even if what i'm talking about isn't all that bad compared to other people (cause i know a lot more fourteen year old girls have it way worse), this is probably the worst ive been since i started seventh grade. i don't even know if i'm sad, or frustrated, or stressed, or what, but this is not a good feeling...
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 am

Poor Rae DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:58 am

Blood-Vampire wrote:I laugh and walk over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist from the side. "Well I was the one who cooked it he just mixed the cheese and noodles together"
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:00 am

Ya I saw it, don't panic XD

Tim: I smiled. "Yeah, don't panic girls, Zoey cooked it not me." I said wioth a laugh putting them on plates.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:02 am

I grabbed some bags and allowed Peeta to lead me to th jewellery store. My eyes widened as we entered. It was almost as if I was shopping in the Capitol! There were so many different jewells with fancy names, all different colors and shapes and all on pieces of gold, silver or even white gold which were uniquely crafted into different designs! It was amazing!

"With pleasure. I walked down the hall and into the living room where there was a secret door within a wall which lead to a small corridor which contained the book. By pressing on the secret door in a particular place, it opened, and I gestured for Lilly to go inside. "It should be just down the corridor, straight in front of you, a special scroll on a podium. Does it matter if it's in Wutaian, because I think it is."

So it wasn't the girly thing, it wasn't sleep deprivation and there wasn't anything stressful in Suzie's life as far as I could tell. I thought about it for a moment and then frowned. "Would it be helpful if you took you to see a doctor, Sue?" I asked worriedly.

((Uhhhh... *Looks around the room, spots the baby monitor, then grabs it.* We could always go to my room and then just use this.*Laughs at the way Tyler said good and then nods.* Yeah, kind of. I was thinking for our honeymoon, if such place exists, we could visit a restaurant completely dedicated to chocolate. We went to one in this dream I had and it was really sweet and romantic :3 Poor Rae Sad ))

Last edited by Wolfsoul on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 am

That sucks =T
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:04 am

I laugh and grab a plate and put some on it. I grabed a fork and and put some noodles on it and ate some. It tasted just like normal which was good.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 am

i looked at her and smiled. "If you want anything just ask. I get a discount here since I have coupons on some things." I say with a smirk and walk through and to the male ring area.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:07 am

Sounds great, I'm sure there's a place like that. *Grins* *Smirks.* That, is a very good idea. *Turns on the baby monitor, grabs the other and walks to Matt's room*

Tim: I smiled as each of the girls took a plate, I sat down at the large table and started eating. "My turn to wash up I'm guessing." I said my voice having a little misery in it. All three girls agreed at the same time 'Yep!' "Yay." I said sarcastically before eating some more.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Britt-21 Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:08 am

Lilly: I followed along and when she said it should be down the corridor, I looked at her "If its in wutaian then im going to need you to translate."
Britt-21
Britt-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 am

"If you want I could instead." insay and look over at him then down at my plate. I took a bite and looked at the four of them and shrug.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:15 am

((Just gonna do OOC stuff for now because I'm getting sleepy. Mhmm. And then we can lick chocolate off of each others faces! *Laughs, before explaining.* We did that in the dream, just for fun. *Presses a kiss to Tyler's lips.* Also, I want to move in here, if that's ok. I want to give Cody his own room and a completely new room might freak him out. *Follows Dayna into his room and wraos his arms around her waist.* Ok, now that we're in here all alone, what would you like to do, miss Rainbow?))
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 am

yeah.

Suzie Sylvester; "Well.. I don't know. How would that be beneficial to me?" I asked, un-burying my head from his side and looking up at him. Honestly, though... How would that help my mood swings? I mean, is it something medical? I really wasn't sure.... I'm not a doctor or anything, but to me, it didn't seem like it had anything to do with me medically. I could be wrong though... I wish I could just solve this with magic, but magic was a risky thing to use in these situations. Obviously... I mean, I lost my memory because of a stupid spell! I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about magic anymore. Unless I was doing stuff for fun. Not to solve life problems.

sorry if that sucks.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:22 am

It doesn't suck, but I'll reply in the morning ^_^
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:38 am

Tim: "Nah, it's fine, I'll wash up." I said with a smile, I heard Emily moan. 'You two are gonna mess up our rota!' I raised an eyebrow and she explained how she had created a rota forday and who has to do what, like wash up, feed what animals, run the shop, stuff like that.

*Smiles* That's fine by me.
*Smirks* I don't know, you have me all to yourself now Mr Scott.
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Blood-Vampire Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 am

I looked at Emily and raised an eyebrow. "Wouldn't you have to Chnage it since Tim came back home?" I asked and took more Mac and cheese and finsh off about two plates full of Mac and cheese.
Blood-Vampire
Blood-Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:46 am

Emily: I nodded. "Yeah, oh well, I don't learn anything in school, so I can make one then." I giggled a little. "You don't mind doing a bit of work do you Zoey?" I asked, if not I would give her the easy jobs, untill she got used to it, then we'd all be equal!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next