House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
6 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 39 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 pm

sorry about not replying yet. i'm working on it though, i just got sidetracked watching that stupid salad fingers thing. DX lol

rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 pm

O...k... I need a shower anywho so brb!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 pm

*raises an eyebrow, but ignores the 'this time' thing.* Uh... sure... It's bigger than mine, actually.

Suzie Sylvester;
I somewhat frantically turned around to face Logan, and my hair flew around me. "Oh, no. I'm fine. It's just, I was looking at your room. It looks like it's so much bigger than my room." Which was true. I turned to Logan and wrapped my arms around him with a small grin. "Ready to teach a lost cause how to do shading on a sketch?" I giggled a little when I said that. It was a stupid habit that I couldn't stop. I would giggle at everything that I thought was the slightest bit funny. It was something I had done since I understood words. I guess my mom did it all the time too, so I probably got it from her. Jake had loved when I giggled for some reason. I never understood how it was 'cute'. Honestly... It's annoying if you ask me.

Nadine Anderson; "Mm, sure. I guess you could say that." I leaned forward to kiss him again, resting a hand on the part of his chest that was bare. My fingers began to softly glide across his skin. I guess we should've gone back to the mansion by now - it was getting late - but, for now, at least I was too preoccupied to go anywhere right now. Plus it was Brady that drove here, not me. I guess it would be a good thing if we went back to the mansion though. Cause then he could 'tuck me in'. If that would even happen... Which, anything was possible right now, so I wasn't exactly sure.

DONE

^^ Salad Fingers
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Brady- It as an automatic reaction for goosebumps to cover his skin when she touched his chest. He just hadn't ever grown used to it. He pulled away and smiled. "I don't know about you, but I'm almost positive we should be getting back. The suns gonna be up soon and it's always harder to sleep with the sun up." _It was harder for me to as a child. Then again, the sun always brought a new day and I was always anxious as a child for that._ "Or we could sit here a bit longer and kiss like that? I wouldn't mind."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Nadine Anderson; I rolled my eyes a little and smiled. "I know you wouldn't mind... But we can do this stuff back at the mansion anyways, right? We should really get back before the sun catches us." My parents used to always tell me that if I was still awake when the sun came up, they would find out, because the sun would shine a little different. Just enough to where I couldn't tell, but enough so that they could. They made me believe that for years. I think I finally found out it was just to get me to go to bed when I was twelve... Sad. But honestly, it would be more private in the mansion, up in my room anyways. Better than a car. Much better than a car... I pressed a slightly long kiss to his lips and pulled away when I needed a breath. "That should hold you over until we get back." I said with a small laugh.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 pm

((Maybe you should move into a bigger room. Big rooms are cool. How far into pregnancy is Suzie, Rae?))

"You're not a lost cause, Suzie, but sure." I rested my hands on her waost for a moment as I kissed her and then I pulled away and gestured towards the art desk. "Please step into the classroom and take a seat, Miss Sylvester. The lesson will begin shortly." I grinned and then lead her to the desk. Once she sat down, I started teaching her. "First, lets start with something simple. Can you draw a 3D square, Suzie?" I grabbed another piece of paper and a pencil and did the same, just so that Suzie had something to look at if she got stuck.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Brady- "We'll see." He turned to the steering wheel and put the car into reverse, since the car was already started and on. Once he had gotten back onto the main road, he looked over at her with a smile. "Did you want us to sleep in your room or my room? Either way it's fine with me." Looking back to the road, he turned into the driveway and drove for a moment until they were in front of the mansion and then he parked in his usual spot.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Uhhmmm... About 3-4 weeks? They broke up a couple of weeks ago and the 'incident' happened like a week before that.
Yeah, but that requires me moving all my stuff and I'm too lazy/tired. DX

Suzie Sylvester;
I nodded and Began to draw a 3-D square. I mean, obviously I can draw a square. What normal human being couldn't? Was he doubting my artistic skills? Wait... Why was I becoming so angry about that? It was just an innocent question... I took a deep breath and made the last line to complete the '3-D' effect of the square. "Okay... And now we shade it, right? Cause this is where I usually mess up."

Nadine Anderson; I pressed a short kiss to his cheek before I grabbed my shoes and got out of the car. I waited at the good for Brady, and when he got out and came over to me, I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. "I don't care where we go, as long as I'm with you and you're with me, and we're not in these fancy clothes." sure, I liked the dress, but it was uncomfortable to wear regular clothes this late at night... Or should I say, this early in the morning.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Brady- "Your room it is then." He walked up the porch steps and opened the door for her. Once she was inside and he had shut the door, he gave her a kiss and smiled. "Meet you there gorgeous." He walked up the steps and to his room, unbuttoning his shirt as he did so. After he was in his room, he slipped out of the fancy clothing and into a pair of loose fitting sweat pants and a tank top. It was comfortable enough, and wouldn't be to warm if things happened to get heated.
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Ah, ok ok ^_^ I could help out, if you want me to. *Sits up properly.*

"Yup. We shade it in now. What you need to do is imagine a place where the light is coming from. To make things easy, I imagine there being a lamp or something." I drew a light little circle in the corner of the page where I wanted the light to be coming from. "Now what you do is start shading using the side of the pencil, not the tip -" That's where most people tended to mess up so I demonstarted. "Like this and just start shading it. The area closest to the light source will be the lightest, possibly white, and as you get further away, gradually apply pressure to the pencil and the shading will get darker like this." I showed her the side of the square I had drawn and smiled a little. "Got it?"
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Going shopping BBL!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Meh, no one's here. I'm gonna keep re-doing my character forms and stuff Razz

*Groans* I have 4 more to do DX
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:30 pm

I'm here but not for long. Going town soon.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Hey!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Got to go now bye!
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Bye!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:49 pm

See ya! And I'm gonna work on replies now!
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Okie doke!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:20 am

We can skip for Giselle and Jake, Rae. Just until they get home anyways.

Michelle- The doctor? God, I hadn't been to a hospital is forever! And I was perfectly fine! A dizzy spell washed over me again and I swayed a bit, waiting for it to pass. Ok, maybe he was right... "Alright. I'll go. But I don't want to go alone so you have to come with me." I'd feel a lot safer that way. Besides, he was the one who suggested it so he should have to come too.

Kersten- I shouldn't have said anything. I could see he didn't agree. Once he was good I put on my bra and underwear and got back into bed, not bothering with my pajamas. I stared at the ceiling for a while, wondering what my dad would think of all this. Or, hell, my mom! Well, my mom would probably tell me I should've taken things slow. Then again, she had 4 kids with 2 different guys and was now single. What did she know? And dad would probably tell me I wasn't supposed to get attached. Maybe he was right... I fell asleep after maybe another 45 minutes of just thinking.

Jenna- "Alright then. Works for me," I said with a smile before kissing his cheek. Maybe I should move in. I mean, we should get the kids into their own room first so I'd have a bit of space for my stuff... But I'd leave all Tanya's stuff in place. For when she came back. Whenever that was. And for if I needed my own space.

James- I sat down at the table as well. I took my time, thinking through tasks that needed to be done as I ate. When I was done I looked up at Caius. "What do you think of working in the garden today? I would like to add a fountain and some of the plants are becoming over-grown.

Tara- My eyes were wide throughout the entire thing. I jumped a bit when Mom screamed in pain. Then she killed him. As soon as my dad hit the ground I turned around and ran into the forest. I would try to figure out how to get back to the mansion later. For now I just didn't want to be around Mom. What if she got so mad at me she hurt me? I was just trying to help! Oh my god, this was all my fault!

How I picture Jeremy:
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:22 am

Wow!
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:33 am

Wow?
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:39 am

Your vision of Jeremy XD
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:54 am

That's just how I see him Razz With spiky black hair. (Spikyish)
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scampi Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 am

Heehee ^_^"
Scampi
Scampi

Back to top Go down