House of Immortality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House Of Immortality

+2
LeFeuDeMort
Britt-21
6 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The House Of Immortality - Page 38 Empty Re: The House Of Immortality

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:55 am

*Yawn*
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

https://houseofimmortality.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm

Mark- I just wondered around a bit. Not many people here seemed all that hurt... And maybe the changed sometimes... But for now everything seemed fine. It actually kind of made me feel useless... So I headed out into town. I went to the hospital and started going to random rooms in the critical emergency ward. I sat and talked with people who were sick. I would take their hand at some point and let my energy flow to them. I didn't heal everyone but I did try to talk to everyone. The people who had the most to live for I let live. If I healed everyone suspicions would get raised. When I started to feel really tired I headed back to the mansion again, feeling accomplished.

Kersten- I smiled and laughed a bit. "Ya, you would've. Just because you didn't like my hair." I was still considering dying it. But maybe I wouldn't... I dunno. I'd think on it more maybe. "I'm glad I don't have to use my powers on you anymore," I said, kissing him real quick. "Love you." I laid back onto the bed and laid my head on the pillow. "If you're tired you can go back to your room. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to sleep here." There were some times I really wished he had his own room!

Jake- Alright, she had a point I guess. She had been having a hard time, so letting her get drunk wasn't too bad. And I didn't have anything to worry about. I was here in case anything happened anyways. "Alright, alright. I'm having some fun." I smiled a bit and tried to forget about all my worry. I had come here to have fun after all. So my smile grew and I got back to dancing.

Nate- "You could actually," I pointed out. "You need pretty good balance to skateboard. Depending on what your doing, one wrong move could get you seriously hurt." But I bet she just meant the simple stuff. Still though. On the simple stuff if you made certain wrong moves you could get hurt. And I didn't want her to get hurt.

Jenna- I nodded a little bit. "Ya... Well, I doubt I could help with either all that much... Maybe setting stuff up." We'd try to get them moved out by tonight though. "Then tonight we'll have the room to ourselves," I said with a little smile. We probably wouldn't get up to anything but it was a nice thought. Not having to worry about the kids waking up in the middle of the night.

James- I gave in and nodded, knowing I would never win this argument. "As you wish. But if you are asleep when I come in I am not going to wake you." I would stand strong on that point. If Caius wished to fall asleep on the couch to let me have the bed I wouldn't stop him. But I would not let him get up at 1 am to move to the couch for me.

Shelly- I was in my bedroom in front of my floor-length mirror. I pulled up my shirt and turned. I was looking fat... I frowned and let my shirt drop again. I sighed and sat on the bed as I got dizzy again. I was still sick 5 weeks into being sick. Which stunk. And Ryan had come by pretty often and wasn't sick. So I had no idea what it was. But I was always really dizzy and nauseous.
I got off my bed again and slowly walked downstairs, a hand on my head since I now had a headache too. Perfect. When I got to the kitchen I got a box of cereal and poured it into a bowl. After adding some milk I sat at the counter and started eating. I still ate ok. I mean, as well as I had with Will. So why was I getting fat?
(Went from 7 weeks to 12 weeks)

Trey- I stumbled out of the bar hours later, totally drunk and took off into the sky. I flew crookedly, the wind catching my wings in all the wrong ways. And I was too sloshed to straighten out. So as one breeze lifted up my left wing while pushing down my right and I turned right and ended up crashing into the ground. At least the pain was dulled though. I stood up, and tried stretching out my wing, it just sent a jolt of pain down the bones. "Shit," I muttered. I think I broke it. I gingerly folded my wing to my back then started to make my way to the mansion. I eventually got there then just wondered around inside, not sure where I was going.

Jay- This time Jay could more clearly tell that the woman was talking. But it only sounded like angry yelling to him. Regardless off the fact she was just talking it sounded like she was shouting a threat at him. So he reacted violently, lunging at her and managing to grab and bite her arm. He bit down hard, trying to tear her flesh off so he could eat it.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:49 pm

ello? i'm here, trying to do replies, if anyone comes on.
rae
rae

http://swirlycactus.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Hiya. I'm gonna have to go soon =\
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:00 pm

awh. DX well, i have ryan's post typed up, if you have time...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Ya, I got a bit of time.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Ryan Phillips; I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, ruffling my hair a bit. Shelly had been sick for a while now, feeling nauseous, headaches... It made me feel bad for her, and in all honesty, I was ready to suggest that she go to the doctor. I didn't think that it was healthy to be sick for that long. I fixed my hair back to the way it usually was, and I went over to my closet, pulling on a plain grey t-shirt. I already had jeans on, so yeah... I walked out of my room and downstair with my hands in my pockets. I walked by the kitchen and spotted Michelle, so I stopped and stepped inside to say hi and stuff. "Hey, Shelly." I said with a smile, "Feeling any better?"
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Michelle- I shook my head and glared down at the cereal. I'd probably be seeing it again later... But it had sounded really good so I was having it. "No. Not really." I poked the cereal around a bit, having another spoonful then letting the spoon just rest in the bowl. I looked up at Ryan and frowned. "Do you think I'm fat?" I asked. "And I want an honest answer." Because I was ready to start dieting. And usually when you were sick you got skinnier, not fatter. Guess I was one of those unlucky ones who got fat.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Ryan Phillips; I frowned a little when she said that she didn't feel any better. Then, she asked if she was fat... "Um... no. I think you look great, actually. Why would you ask?" She was feeling insecure about her weight? I mean, yeah... I guess her shirts had become a little bit tighter, but maybe it was just because of the sickness... But I didn't know what kind of sickness gave you headaches, nausea, wasn't contagious, and made you fat...
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  LeFeuDeMort Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Shelly- I sighed and ate another spoonful of cereal, finishing it off. Maybe it was just me... "Cause I feel fat... I could've sworn I used to be skinnier." I bit my lip and stared into my bowl of milk. It was probably nothing. I mean, sure my shirts weren't fitting as great and stuff. But who knows. I got up and took my bowl to the sink, washing the milk down the sink then washing out the bowl. "So I still like thin?"

Now I gtg. See ya.
LeFeuDeMort
LeFeuDeMort
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:45 pm

dang it! i wanted to see what shelly would do when ryan suggested she go to the doctor. cause she could either freak out or be all 'yeah, i think that's a good idea' but hormones be raging, so i hoped that she would go off on him cause then he would get all scared. XD

but, bye!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:51 pm

Mandie Anderson; I smiled back up at him, and shrugged, “Well, you were right when you figured I ‘like like’d you, so that’s something. You had the right mind when you said you wanted to be a part of Trent’s life, always. You’re right a lot, you just don’t think about it.” I pressed a kiss to his lips, and let my arms wrap around his neck. They were more comfortable there than anywhere else.

*sighs and tries to think of a way to get him to think differently. she smiles as she comes up with an idea.* Will you think differently if I do this? *puts a hand on the back of his neck and kisses him on the lips, somewhat roughly for a few second, and pulls away with a small smile.* You're not a murderer, Logan. Your demon is.

Suzie Sylvester;
"Sure." I said with a small smile on my face, as I took his hand. I mean, sure. Art wasn't exactly my forte, but it would let me spend more time with my new boyfriend, which was nice. He led me up to his room, and I walked inside, looking around. I hadn't seen it before... Or at least, not that I could remember. I looked around at all of the stuff, and my eyes fell onto his art desk. It was crazy! There were just supplies and stuff everywhere. I couldn't even remember him being that serious about art... "Wow, your room is nice." I said as I ventured over to the actual room part. It was bigger than mine... What the heck. -_-

Ryan Phillips; I looked down at my shoes, leaning against the counter with my hands in my pockets. I ignored her question, because I had just told her that she didn't look fat, and I had a question of my own to ask. "Um... Hey, Shelly? I'm just going to make a suggestion... You don't have to do it, but I think that you should go to the doctor... I mean, you've been like this for longer than a month, and I don't think that's very healthy..." Puking and headaches and 'getting fatter'? For more than a month? There had to be something wrong... Probably not seriously wrong, but still... She could get help and get better if she went to the doctor.

Maddox Anderson; I looked at the games and pulled out chutes and ladders. "What about this game? This used to be my favorite game as a kid." my dad and I would play games all the time. When I was little, at least, I would always ask him to play with me right when he got home. He always told me that I should ask my sister, but she always cheated (or so I thought), so I didn't like playing games with her. "Or what about clue?"

Patrick Lasorella; I smiled a little, but shrugged, "I'm mostly nice... I used to be a real jerk, though... I got better when I realized that it wasn't the life to live." You know, the whole drinking, partying, hot chicks vibe wasn't really me anymore. But, hey, I had to admit that this Miki girl was very hot. I think it was just a redhead thing. That little part of me that was still like, 'oh, look! hot girl!' was pretty much freaking out inside of me. I could control it now, though. I wasn't going to smirk and put an arm around her and call her beautiful. I was going to be like a normal person and just talk.

Nadine Anderson; "Hm... Maybe you could ask Ross? I'm sure that if he's little, and he's like you, then Collin is somewhat like Henry... Big and mean." I said with a small smile. "Good thing you're my age and ah-ma-zing." I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips, and when I pulled away I smiled. "I'm sure whoever you choose as your best man, he will be the best best man." I laughed a little at how weird that sounded and leaned my head against the headrest again, looking at him with a smile.

Giselle Caldwell; (I'm getting bored with this club thing, and I'm having writer's block for her currently, so I'll reply later or tomorrow or something. DX)
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Brady- "Best best man? I suppose Ross would make quite a great best man, since he's not out to get me or anything." _Seems like all the other guys in my family are. Collin just doesn't like me because we're the complete opposite and because Henry told him to be mean to me as a child. Henry though, it's several different issues we just need to work on._ He turned the heat down just a little when it started to fog up the windshield, just incase when they left it wouldn't be hard to see out of. When he turned back to her, he smiled and took one of her hands into his. "This evening didn't actually go that bad. Sure we had a bad start, but this just made up for it."

Henry- "I guess I am right sometimes, even though I may not realize it. You however, are correct about lots of things." He let out a soft yawn and shook his head. "Forgive me, I seem to be getting a bit tired." _I can't go to sleep though, I'm not ready for sleep. Physically, my body is worn out though, and I'll need the rest for tomorrow. Perhaps I should sleep?_
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Nadine Anderson; I nodded and smiled, gazing down at their hands. "Agreed, my dear. Rocky start, but it turned out to be pretty nice." I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his lips. When I pulled away, I smiled, "Hey, you think you could tuck me into bed when we get back home?" My smile turned to a slight smirk as I winked flirtatiously and leaned the side of my head against the headrest so i was facing him.

Mandie Anderson; "You can go to sleep, Henry. Don't think you have to stay up with me. I can just go up to my room and read or something." I smiled a little and shrugged. I felt bad for keeping him up for so long. I knew he must be tired, and he needed to sleep for tomorrow, since we were all going to the park. I was pretty tired myself. I usually went to bed the same time as Trent, and since he first fell asleep a while ago, it was a bit past my... bedtime, i guess you could say.

hola!
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Brady- He blushed slightly at her smile before smiling back. "I think I can do that. I enjoyed tucking you in before." Leaning forward, he pressed a kiss to her lips and his free hand slipped up to cup her cheek. After he pulled away, he looked down at their hands and grinned. "I'll have to change out of my sandy clothing, but I'd be happy tuck you in Nadine."

Henry- "Alright, I guess I should be going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow then beautiful." He leaned down towards her and gave her a gentle drawn out kiss. "Goodnight Mandie" After he was alone and in the safety of his room, a smile spread across his face and he quickly got dressed for bed. Once he had brushed his teeth and was ready, he climbed into his bed and closed his eyes as his head hit the pillow.

Hi!
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Nadine Anderson; I smiled a little and nodded, "Yeah... I can't wear a dress to bed... I mean, I could... but it wouldn't be very comfortable." I had debated on saying something else, but I didn't want to be too forward... Yeah, I guess I was still a little... un-open with suggestions and such. If that made any sense.. It probably didn't, but it made sense to me. "Do you think you could stay for a little while, like last time? Or maybe you could come sleep with me?" Uh... I didn't mean it to sound like that... but I guess he could take that any way he wanted to... :S oops.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Brady- "A dress usually isn't ideal for sleep apparel." Smiling, he nodded and looked up from her hands. "Of course I can stay like before and sleep with you. I could take tomorrow off too if you wanted, so we could sleep in a little while together?" _My boss would let me, since I have enough hours under my belt for a day off or two I think. What better to do than sleep in and spend some extra time with Nadine with my days off though?_
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Morning! I'll reply later, if I can (Mum wants us to go to the countryside or something today -_-) but right now I'm still a bit sleepy. Is surprised by the kiss because it wasn't a normal, gentle one and kisses Suzie back for a minute.* Ok. *He's still debating it in his mind, whether he really was a murderer or whether the demon should get all the blame, so he just lies down on his side with his head in his lap as he thinks.* I love you Suzie.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Location : In Arendelle, chilling with Princess Anna and Queen Elsa

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=cuCw5k-Lph0

what in the actual f*ck did i just watch...

Nadine Anderson; I smiled and nodded, giving him a long kiss. When I pulled away, I started to play with his fingers. "Of course I want you to take tomorrow off! If you could, I would make you take every day off." But sadly, he needed to work for money, and that took time away that we could spend together. Finishing off the details of the wedding, just hanging out, quality time, ya know? When I go back to school, though, I'm sure I'll be busy with that. And he'll be at work, so it'll be better. We'll both be occupied, and then when we're both off, we can spend time together. At least I won't be alone at the mansion.

Hey wolfie!
*smiles when he kisses her back and looks down at him when he lays down* Well, Logan. It just might be that I love you back. Actually, that's not a might, that's a definite yes.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:47 pm

*Wipes the tears from his eyes and just looks at the bookshelf at the end of the bed.* Even though I'll never be a good dad, and a bunch of stupid words can bring me to tears? Morning! It looks like mum's plan is to drag me out of the house all day so I better do as many replies as I can now -_-
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Brady- "I would take everyday off if I could, trust me. Whenever I'm old enough, I'll be able to get some of the money my parents left me and the. I'll just quit my job. It's just a job, and I'd rather be around than do something I don't like all that much." His father had his own business, and the money that was left to him was probably a large amount. Henry didn't get a lot really. Some extra cash and he got whatever the Newlin house was worth. It took his brother a while to sell the place, because of the sentimental value it held. A few generations of Henry Newlins lived there. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed each of her finger tips lightly. "You really do look quite beautiful tonight though Nadine. I'm honored to be such a gorgeous woman's fiancé."
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  rae Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Yes, Logan. That just means you have feelings, unlike Jerk Jake who's a lifeless person with no personality. and I'm sure you'll be a splendid dad. You just can't worry about it right now. There's a lot of time to learn. *smiles a little*

Nadine Anderson; I smile/smirked and looked at my hand as he kissed my finger tips, then over to his face when he was done. "Why thank you, my Brady boo. And may I say that you look very handsome tonight, also." I took my hand from his and reached over to slowly unbutton the first button on his shirt that was buttoned... And wow... I just said button a lot... I took my hands back and smirked slightly as I looked over at him again.

lame post DX meh.
rae
rae

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:18 pm

I guess... And at least this kid will deffinately be a witch or warlock and I wont have to worry about it having a demon this time. *Keeps slipping up with his words, almost giving away what happened to Suzie, so he sits up and tries to change the subject.* So, uh, you like my room? *Mentally facepalms.*

Almost done with my posts Very Happy
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  L is for Lindsey Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Brady- He looked down at his shirt and then back to her. "What was that for? Aiming to see my wonderfully toned chest?" He laughed softly and leaned across the seat, kissing her again. His hand slipped around to the back of her neck and gently rubbed the tender spot. _Toned? Not exactly. Just slightly lean muscle. I doubt she was really aiming I that direction though, but the button thing was different. I've never had a woman unbutton my shirt in a car before, even if it was only one button._
L is for Lindsey
L is for Lindsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfsoul Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Kersten just said she loved me. Thank God she said stuff after that becaise otherwise I wouldn't know how to respond. Was this love? I don't know. To me it seemed as if we were acting the same way as we did when we were friends, nothing had change, but maybe it will in time. "Yeah, I'll go back to my room now." I told Kersten, getting up and putting on just my boxers since I slept in them anyway. After gathering the rest of my clothes, I said "Goodnight gorgeous." I then headed back to the room I shared with my brother.

"Oh so that means you've decided to sleep in here again tonight, huh?" I asked with a little smirk. "Maybe I should ask you to start paying rent every time you sleep in here." I laughed a little, then shook my head. "Kidding, kidding, you're kisses pay the rent and they're better than money too."

Abby woke up but she was too sleepy to move. Instead she just snuggled into her brother more and spied on daddy and Jen-Jen. When she was was more awake she'd make her presence known but right now, she was ok like this.

"Very well, that seems fair." I replied to my partner before sitting down at the table and eating my omlette. I supposed it was fair not to wake me up if I had fallen asleep, but I was still concerned about James sleeping on the couch. Perhaos he could sleep in the bed with me? No. Although I was fine with it, I was sure that James wouldn't be fine with it.

I let out a scream of pain as Jay bit down on my arm and yanked my arm away from him, ripping off a bit of skin in the process. This was a nightmare. This was terrible nightmare, one that I wish never existed, one that, if I knew this were to happen, I wouldn't have dare to let Jay into my life. The fear of this nightmare outweighed my love for Jay and in my terrified state, I chanted the first killing spell my eyes locked on to, one that shrunk the heart until there was no heart at all. Once the spell was done, I collapsed on my knees, staring wide eyed with tears streaming down my face as I watched Jay die for a second time.

"Thanks." I replied, grabbing a piece of white A4 paper and pulling out my box of pencils, deciding to use a softer pencil than the one the people tend to write with and stuff. I set them down on the art desk and then walked over to Suzie. I realised then that it looked like someone was troubling her. "Is something wrong, Suzie?" I asked worriedly.
Wolfsoul
Wolfsoul
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next